Dream Drop Distance: North American Release Date Confirmed!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

Hello KH-Vids. Good news today for international fans. Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance has been confirmed for release July 31 2012. This was the rumored date that was published on the official Square-Enix France portal, but was suddenly removed hours later. The official statement was published on the Square-Enix Member Twitter for North America.

<blockquote>@KINGDOMHEARTS fans? The NA release date for KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Dream Drop Distance has been announced for 7/31/2012</blockquote>

Only three months and three weeks to go until Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance is released in North America. Are you game?

Source: Special thanks to our member Krowley for letting me know.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Krowley
      Krowley
      So relieved some on posted it. And so quickly.
      Posted on the wall every Mod I could find to make sure news got out.
      (Now if you'll excuse me, I have some wall posts to erase.)
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      [video=youtube;-bOVQBap-pY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bOVQBap-pY&feature=endscreen&NR=1[/video]
    3. chessplayerjames
      chessplayerjames
      Guess I'll start saving up for a 3DS now :) Can't wait to play KH3D! I'm glad that we finally have a release date, and that it matches the month of July, being that it was "announced" to be released in July.
    4. Maggy
      Maggy
      OMG YES it releases just it's a few days before my birthday!!

THANK YOU SQUARE ENIX, TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY
    5. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Ooooh so awesome!! ^^ so Europe and Australia could be looking at 3rd August release if they've been as efficient as all their recent games like BBS, Re:Coded and FFXIII-2
    6. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      december my ass!

I knew the other date was a place holder, just a few days after my b-day! i know what i want for my birthday
    7. Korosu
      Korosu
      You lucky people, getting a release date before me. >: Hopefully they'll release a EU release date soon. I'm so excited. <3
    8. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      Ok...so...3 months to buy a 3DS....which means...I have to save how much money each week...ok....I got this...
    9. Amber
      Amber
      Have they announced whether NA will be getting the cool 3DS bundle?
    10. nickoboyzx
      nickoboyzx
      ok.....
      i cant waste these time
      to save my money to buy 3DS
      hope i have enough money

thanks for the news
    11. Krowley
      Krowley

The Japanese release was in March.
      The North American release is in July.
      European is still unknown.
    12. Noxty
      Noxty
      Only $39.99!
    13. Miles
      Miles
      YES YES YES! My B-day is on the 21 so I can wait that long!
    14. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Finally! I'm glad that we finally have a release date for this wonderful title.

And once again, I'll probably drop everything and walk two blocks to Gamestop to pick it up on the first day.
      Thanks for the news, Mike~
    15. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Great, now I have LESS time to save $170 for a 3DS and $40 for the game. @__@

BUT IT'S COMING OUT SO SOON OH MY ARCEUS
    16. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      YES! I was worried that we'll have a long drought of Kingdom Hearts news now that the Japan version was released but this is great!
      Now I shall eagerly await an Official English trailer.
    17. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      I know it's not much to go off, as its not been properly confirmed by SE-EU, but its being reported here as EU's release date as 3rd August

http://gamekyo.com/newsfr46154_kingdom-hearts-3d-la-date-europeenne.html

Since it's in french (and incase no-one has a translator on their browser) it says: After Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is now Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance announcing its arrival in the West with two dates: July 31 to August 3 USA and for Europe.
    18. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      awesome! i can't wait for the game to come out. it's been a while since we got a good Kingdom Hearts game.
    19. NemesisPrime
      NemesisPrime
      FINALLY!

Normura, my body is ready.

It's still not going to be easy when spoilers are everywhere but an actual date does make things easier and since I already ordered my copy with overnight it will show up at my house on August 1st!

Then many days of playing and neglect of hygiene shall follow.