Kingdom Hearts Abridged Series (Need Voice Actors Please

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Vanitasfetus, May 4, 2012.

1. Vanitasfetus Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm planning on making a Kingdom Hearts abridged (parody) series and I was wondering if anyone wanted to audition.

Here are some characters I'm gonna need, I just picked some random lines from the games for them (This is not from the script of the series.)

Sora- "Kairi was really here?" " That's Sora, Donald and Goofy to you! And don't you forget it!" " And then we can go see Santa!"

Roxas- "Wait a sec. Tell me whats going on!" "Who are you talking to? Me? Or Sora?" "Was that... was that supposed to be a joke?"

Axel- "Got it Memorized?" "My thoughts exactly! If you have a dream, don't wait. Act" "We've got something in common, Kairi. You and I both miss someone we care about."

Kairi- "You and Riku never came home... so I came looking for you." "Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, and they share the same sky - one sky, one destiny."

Mickey- "They'll pay for this." "Well, the guy in the picture is definitly the one who tried to take over Kingdom Hearts; the one you fellas defeated. But, what you guys actually fought was his Heartless. You see, he wasn't really Ansem, he just went around telling everybody that he was! "

Donald- (For him all i really want is some kind of annoying mumbling sounds)

Goofy- "Yeah, we gotta go help our friends out first. Hayuck"

Riku- " Xemnas was the one who found Roxas. He could use the Keyblade because he was your Nobody. That's why Xemnas brought him into the Organization. But Roxas betrayed him. After that, I fought him because I thought it'd help you wake up. I lost, but the next time we met, I made sure I was the stronger one."

Ventus- (The Person that plays Roxas will also be casted as the voice for Ventus.)

Aqua- "Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star-shaped fruit, and the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry Good Luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. "

Terra- " It's still my heart. You think you can just come in and take over? I'm not gonna sit by and let that happen."

Vanitas- (The Person that plays Sora will also be casted as the voice for Vanitas)

Ansem- "It is I, Ansem, Seeker of darkness!"

Okay, So those are the voices I primarily need right now. I figure people are gonna ask questions about why i'd need bbs characters, well this isnt a normal abridged series im planning to make it like a bunch of random funny skits put together (an easy example would be like Saturday Night Live, but kingdom hearts).

So to send your auditions or any additional questions- superuberman1234@gmail.com- is the email you will send them to.

Ok thanks for helping me out.