KH3D English Trailer

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sabby, May 14, 2012.

1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Thank you for members: Axel91 & Thunderbandit. We get to see the KH3D English trailers with the lovely voice actors you love and know from the Kingdom Hearts Series.

It was updated on their North American site.

[video=youtube;cBOstKr3Jrw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBOstKr3Jrw[/video]

You can download the video by clicking here.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Sabby, May 14, 2012.

1. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Already watched it like 15 times already, but I will keep watching this on a loop non-stop all night I love it!! :D
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Awesome! It's great to hear HJO, David Gallagher, Jesse McCartney, Quinton Flynn, and Paul St. Peter return. I'm not sure if it was Jeff Bridges voicing Kevin Flynn/CLU, but I'm pretty sure I heard Olivia Wilde.
    3. Thunderbandit
      Thunderbandit
      Yeah I am pretty sure I read somewhere that they would be voice acting for their Tron roles. Thats one thing I hated about the PotC world, is that they did not get the original actors. Did anyone else notice a desync between voices and mouths, or was that just lag on my part?
    4. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      Well bare in mind that this is basically the japanese trailer with the english voices on top (hence why all gameplay parts were still in japanese), so they most likely were too lazy to edit the mouths just for the trailer anyway. I'm sure the final version will look all synced.
    5. strfruit
      strfruit
      Oh so EXCITED!!!! THIS made my somewhat terrible night 10x better ^^
      Thanks for posting!!
    6. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I noticed that. I think they rushed with the trailer, but I'm pretty sure the sync will be much better in the actual game.
    7. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      I am so excited right now! ^_^
      It looks like HJO found a way to sound even younger. Well actually I think it's about the same as the voice he used in Re:Coded but that game didn't have as much voiced cutscenes so it still feels new to me.
      Joshua still sounds feminine to me as he did in TWEWY lol. Wish I got to hear more of Neku though.
      And I really like Young Xehanort's voice!
      I'm not entirely sure but I think the cutscenes were not changed from the Japan version, there were a few moments there where the lip flaps didn't quite match, not to mention some of the lines sounded a bit strange.
      EDIT: Actually nevermind I just compared the two trailers and they actually did change some of the animation for the mouths to match English lines. The most significant example was around the 6 minute mark where Riku says "Who are you?"

Sora: "My heart's a prison?"
      Ven: "Yeah spent about 11 years in this joint."
    8. Misty
      Misty
      Added a download link to the first post. :)
    9. ~Acy_XIII~
      ~Acy_XIII~
      This is great!!! I can't stop watching it.
      But, Joshua's voice sounds different...
    10. jafar
      jafar
      oh god, why did they bring in Tron 2? The realistic models next to Sora looks so freaking weird. It's so out of place. It's even worse than Pirates of the Caribbean.
    11. Mike
      Mike
      So weird to see this after the fandub. I noticed Jesse changed his voice slightly. Doesn't seem too challenging for me.
    12. Ventus PSP Aqua
      Ventus PSP Aqua
      Oh..my...god :=D: I missed everyone's voices!!! And finally I can understand it. Way better than subs.
    13. Shikou
      Shikou
      Sorry Joshua fans but I could care less about Joshua talking a full sentences but OMG Im hearing Neku and my beloved Shiki in English for the first time in years! This game would have to do until NoA announces Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly for the Wii *crosses fingers* X_X
    14. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      OMG Yay finally! I'm so excited! I love Mickey's new VA! ^.^ RIP Wayne Allwine.
      I noticed that Roxas and Sora sound slightly different, but it's ok. I can get used to it. Then again, like a couple people said, this probably isn't the final thing for the voiceovers. :)
      Anyway I'm so happy. Thanks for sharing! ^.^
    15. greater_bloo
      greater_bloo
      What do you mean by challenging?

Also yeah I'm getting that same effect I did when I first saw the English BbS trailer after watching the fan dub trailer over and over again. But it's not as severe now though since most of the characters' voices in this trailer were already established in my mind years ago whereas with the Birth by Sleep trailer, Kissy-Sensei and JetFire62 were the first English voices I heard of Aqua and Terra.
    16. Korosu
      Korosu
      All of my emotions, all of them. How I've missed everyone's voices, it's great to hear them again.

Unsure about the Tron world, like Who Am I? said, it looks so unrealistic. Thanks for the update, Sabby.
    17. Krowley
      Krowley
      Frollo sounds a bit more aggressive than Tony Jay's original impersonation. Sora, Neku, Roxas, and even Axel sounded slightly different to me.
      Still glad it finally came up though.
    18. FF Cloud 7
      FF Cloud 7
      Well i enjoyed the trailer (yay english) personally Riku was the best voice there. I think roxas's voice needs to be a bit deeper I think.... as for lea his voice also seems different but when axel says: "yeah" he sounds like he use to so maybe they wanted quinton flynn to sound a bit different as lea? anyway i enjoyed young xehanorts voice.

Ps. in some of the scenes are the colours different from the japanese version of this trailer? (i think so but i'd like other peoples opionions.)
      eg. 8:33.
      (thanks in advance)
    19. Razgriz Thirteen
      Razgriz Thirteen
      I LOVED IT.
      But is it just me, or were Roxas' lines in particular pretty odd? His syllabication just sounds so... so mechanical. Hope it's just a little glitch for the trailer :/