Question

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Hiro ✩, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Who wants to be a companion in my Doctor Who fic? I'm still accepting people. Just tell me what name you want your character to have

2. jafar custom title

Giggles McTits.

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Since I can respect Who fics, I'll contribute to this.

Cat. Short and sweet. If anyone asks about her real name, she says they probably wouldn't be able to pronounce it or that she doesn't feel like saying it. Not even to the Doctor.

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

How did I know you would contribute?

Alright. What kind Of personality would Cat have?

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Because we're alike in a few ways. We both watch and enjoy Doctor Who, we both write Who fics and we're both on KHV.
    lol, idk.

She'd be a bit quiet, almost reserved but still curious and intelligent (not Doctor level intelligent, but sort of clever; smarter than most teens her age at least). She has a good conscience and knows right from wrong when she sees it. She can be overprotective when it comes to her friends and she's the type that doesn't like to start fights but will try to end them whenever she can. When she meets the Doctor, she feels like she can open up to him and that he's almost a kindred spirit of sorts. This is when she shows that she can be quite sarcastic and bitter when she's mad and that she has quite a short temper to begin with.

Overall, a pretty nice fit for him, wouldn't you say?

Also, just out of curiosity, is this for Eleven or Ten?

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Perfect fit indeed... They are both in there. U can pick whichever one to travel with

Current characters
    Ten
    Eleven
    Rico
    Cat

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ooh, a multi-Doctor fic. I like it.

I'll have to stick with Ten, though if she could travel with both I'd be an attention whore and go with that (meaning that if she can travel with both like Rose did with Nine and Ten, I'd rather have that).

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

You and me both. So far we are both gonna go with Ten and Eleven. My character will be gone for a bit, but come back later in the Eleven Chapter

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Oho, nice!

I can't wait to read this. If you want, I could help you proofread too (check for spelling, grammar and punctuation errors, make sure everything makes sense, keep things canon, etc.).

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Sure. That would really help considering I haven't seen most of the show from series 1 to about halfway through 4

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Alright. If you want, I can give you a link to a website where you can watch most every episode of the show (Christmas specials included).

12. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Will it work on iPhone? At the moment that's my only way to go to the internet

13. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Name: Will
    Backstory: He is a Gallifreyan from an alternate universe where Time Lords didn't exist, but Gallifrey did. Over time, it should be strongly hinted that he would have been the Doctor if his Gallifrey had Time Lords develop. It is unknown how he got to our universe
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Go wild with his personality.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Is it ok if he's a once in a while companion? Or do you wan him to be a person encountered in one episode?

15. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

He could be a one-off if you'd like. A few times spread out would work too. Do whatever you'd like.

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I don't know. Let me give you the site so you can check.

http://www.wwseries.com/?cat=48
    This page is for series one. The rest are accessible on the side.

17. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Ok cuz I already have an awesome thing planned for Will

Alright.

Update: Amy and Rory will be in the story

EDIT: Doesn't show the episode but I can access the links. I'll keep this in mind for the next time I get on a computer