Nintendo Zelda 3DS: It's either Majora's Mask or A Link to the Past

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Jun 12, 2012.

1. libregkd -

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I would personally love something with A Link to the Past, but I'm sure that Majora's Mask 2012 video got everyone worked up for a remake of it. I think Ocarina of Time 3DS is enough. I want a Link to the Past 3DS game or something completely new.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

it doesn't seem like they can go wrong with either one. i myself would prefer them to go with a Link to The Past style game.

4. Britishism Gummi Ship Junkie

Link to the Past, by far. Such a great game, and way more deserving of a remake. Majora's Mask doesn't need one.
    However, a new 3DS exclusive would be nice as well.

5. Hiro ✩ Guardian

I'd prefer majoras mask since many n64 games may get remakes. Plus, if OOT3D was meant to introduce it to people, why not do the sequel as well?

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think I'd probably play Link to the Past instead of Majora's Mask. Maybe I never played it enough as a kid, considering I only played it about an hour and that was it, but the design just wasn't my favorite. It would be interesting if we could get a wind waker or Oracle of Time/Seasons as well. Actually, if they did the oracle games, i think it'd have to be a package, since they relate to each other

7. Mysty Unknown

Many including myself have been pushing a Majoras Mask title of the 3DS for some time now. Ever heard of Operation Moonfall? It would be glorious to have such a thing come to it...even if it is like the most difficult and annoying game I have played ever.

8. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I've never played A Link to the Past, and I don't imagine any amount of sprucing up could fix the issue I had with Majora's Mask. So I have to lean in favor of that. Gives me an incentive to try it, and something to help flesh out my 3DS library when and if I acquire one.