Pokemon: The Lunar Chronicles OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Mysty, Jul 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mysty Unknown

Pokemon: The Lunar Chronicles

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Nurito Region. This vast area is known for its great food, wonderful people, and... it’s mystical gems that grant Pokemon special abilities beyond its limitations. Eight have currently been discovered within the region and Seven have been acquired. Each Crystal is unique in its own way and only the most experienced trainer can use them correctly.

Not all is at peace though. An organisation known as Team Jewl (Not Jewel, JEWL) tries to conquer the world using the abilities from these crystals. Thankfully only two of the crystals are in the hands of them. Those two crystals make a big impact on things however. They will stop at nothing to acquire each and every one.

A new crystal was discovered within Mount Lunar. No one could claim it, however. The first man to ever get close to the crystal was vaporized in an instant. The only reason people know of its existence is because a research team was sent into that area. They returned preaching to everyone about the dangers of that area. The Pokemon within the mountain were also much more powerful than any others within the region. It is believed that only one trainer worthy of the crystal may obtain its power and wisdom.

Team Jewl has caught on to these ideas too. The only thing preventing those from entering are the pillars of ash surrounding the mountain. The pokemon in the area are also very aggressive and will attack any trainer who comes within range of the territory. The trainers who have already acquired a crystal, believe they are more than worthy to claim the stone; Team Jewl feels the same way.

Rules:

No godmodding, please
    Be respectful
    Follow the KHV RP rules
    There will be no legendaries
    you cannot catch any more Pokemon
    Have fun :)

Eon Crystal - Eevee [​IMG] + Kirlia [​IMG]
    Allows the pokemon to evolve into any of its next forms. Reverts back to its original state after use. Can be used 6 times every 100 posts.
    (Taken)

Aura Crystal - Lucario [​IMG] + Bisharp [​IMG]
    Allows the pokemon to sense every obstacle that will presume itself in the future. Largely enhances the pokemon’s aura abilities. Can be used 2 times every 100 posts.

Sun Crystal - Lunatone [​IMG] + Solrock [​IMG]
    User can change the time of day whenever they see fit. This can be beneficial to one Pokemon, but harmful to the other. Can be used 4 times every 100 posts. TEAM JEWL

Soul Crystal - Froslass [​IMG] + Ninetales [​IMG]
    Allows the Pokemon to summon dead Pokemon for a short period of time. The Pokemon summoned know telepathy but can not fight. Can only give guidance. Can be used freely.
    (reserved)

Climate Crystal - Castform [​IMG] + Cherim [​IMG]
    Allows the Pokemon to change the weather at any time. Weather patterns affect the terrain and transformation of some pokemon. Can be used 4 times every 100 posts. TEAM JEWL

Rapid Crystal - Flygon [​IMG] + Scizor [​IMG]
    Allows the pokemon to move at tremendous speeds. Makes traveling from one location to another very easy. Can be used 6 times every 100 posts
    (taken)

Light Crystal - Lantern [​IMG] + Pikachu (with Light Ball) [​IMG]
    Allows the Pokemon to create an infinite light supply. This does not mean they have endless electricity. They just shine in the dark. Can be used freely.
    (taken)

There is also 3 Team Jewl leaders that are part of this. They will not have a crystal obviously, but they will have 4 pokemon instead of 2.

Also, When you first post on the RP page, give a backstory of how you obtained the crystal you possess.

Crystal Character OOC

Name:
    Appearance:
    Pokemon’s Attacks:
    City of Birth:
    Personality:
    Bio:

Team Jewl Leader OOC

Name:
    Appearance:
    City of Birth
    Personality:
    Bio:

Now for my Character

Name: Serah
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Crystal: Eon
    Pokemon’s Attacks: Eevee - Shadow Ball, Curse, Take Down (Last move depends on evolution) Kirlia - Confusion, Confuse Ray, Double Team (Last move depends on evolution)
    City of Birth: Steam City
    Personality: Loving and Caring for her friends and Pokemon. Has a small temper and tends to act before she thinks.
    Bio: Was born and raised in the large city built from nothing but Steam. She set off on her journey to Mount Eons at age 12 to discover the Eon Crystal

2. Name: Simon
    Appearance:Almost an exact twin of N, his eyes are a dark rouge color though
    Pokemon + Attacks: Flygon
    Movepool: Dig, Fly, Dragon Tail, Dragon breath
    Charazard
    Movepool: Flam charge, Flamethrower, Dragon rage, Brave bird
    Dewott (The unofficial remake of pokemon black, Blaze black version where it is a water fighting type if that is OK with you Myst)
    Movepool; Razor shell, Mega kick, Aqua jet, Surf
    Pichu
    Move set: Eletro ball, Discharge, Thunder wave, Thunder
    City of Birth: Summerlight City
    Personality:Calm, but easy to enrage/ Disturb
    Bio:Abandoned at birth by careless parents only a few days after birth, A Charamellion, and a Oshawatt rescued him and raised him with a Pichu and Trapinch. He knows very little of the main languages, instead he speaks like a Charazard, what he dose know of English is very little and mediocre at that. Team Jewl discovered him in the wild when they were searching for a Christal.
    Not sure If I got that right, but I hope I did.

3. Mysty Unknown

Well no, The two pokemon that are shown are the only two pokemon you are aloud to have. You get both of them. The crystal can only react with them. I tried to focus more on limitation for everyone but still give them some power and freedom. That is unless your a team Jewl leader.

4. I meant to be a Team Jewl Leader, not a regular character

5. Mysty Unknown

Oh, well than you are all right. Perfect form then. I just would've liked it if you indicated it as so. As for the Dewott, I think I will approve of so sense this is beyond the Pokemon world ideas.

6. I would sugjest a key word to indicate, I skimmed over the form so I hadn't had the idea of there being no difference in the form, for Jewl, most likely the best choice is: Team Jewl shines brighter than the stars, for the norms, I have no Idea.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Name: Edward
    Appearanace: Think of Red in Super Smas Bros. Brawl, but in his second alternate costume (His Pants are black and his Jacket and Hat are white with Red stripes instead of the usual Red with white)
    Crystal: Light
    Attacks: Pika: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail, Volt Tackle, and Electro Ball (Quick attack can suck it)
    Lanturn: Surf, Thunder, Spark, and Dive
    City of Birth: Metropolis City
    Personality: Touch Lanturn, bad sh*t'll go down, TOUCH PIKA, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIMB. TOUCH HIS FRIENDS, AND I RECOMMENT YOU RUN. NOW.
    Bio: When on a hike in Bright Mountain, he and his father discovered the Light Crystal. Team Jewl attempted to take it, only to be stopped by Father's Pokémon. Team Jewl stole them and killed Father for good measure. Before dying, Father gave him the crystal. Ever since, he is extremely protective of his loved ones.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Can I reserve the rapid crystal?

9. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

Could I reserve Soul Crystal

10. Mysty Unknown

Yes you may both reserve these crystals. Don't forget to fill out a sheet though. ;)

Very good sir. I ask when I start the RP that you give a more detailed description of how you and your father found this crystal and the story with team Jewl.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Making a draft right now.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Name: Gray
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Crystal: Rapid Crystal
    Pokemon’s Attacks: Scizor - False Swipe, Metal Claw, Fury Cutter, X Scissor/ Flygon - Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Hyperbeam
    City of Birth: Seaside City
    Personality: Somewhat reckless but very determine
    Bio: Growing up in Seaside town, Gray was considered to be a great trainer. Though with his method of battling people often questioned how far he would go. In order to prove the nay sayers wrong, he decided to set off on his own journey.

13. Mysty Unknown

You really always know how to deliver a good layout.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.