The Curious Case of the Missing Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by ArosFarron, Jul 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

This is the RP topic for The Curious Case of the Missing Heart

List of Actors/Actresses.

1. ArosFarron as: Ms. Natalie Traynor and your lovely narrator
    2. NYANCAT as: Amy
    3. AndrewTemari101 as: Amerigo Vesspuci and Detective Emily Hawthorne
    4. Ventus PSP Aqua as: Afina
    5. Terra254 as: Saul
    6. Aragons as: Rimdalv Traynor
    7. Cloud<3 as: Tasha
    8. TwilightBlader as: Detective Altair Walker.
    9. The Hero of Time as: Nasgia Walker.

The OOC can be found here

The plot of the Roleplay is as follows.

One night, during a party set up by the rich and very loved Natalie Traynor for her son's birthday party, a murder was commited leading to the death of Ms. Traynor. Detectives Emily Hawthorne and Altair Walker were sent to the scene of the crime to uncover the mystery of her murder. All of the party guests were under suspicion of killing Ms. Traynor. As with any investigation, both detectives started searching for the weapon. The scene of the crime was the old Redwood Manor, known as a speakeasy as well as a smuggler's hideaway. The house is complete with it's set of dangerous booby traps and secret doors and pathways. Because of this, the detectives asked the suspects to clear their names through uncovering who the killer is. Can the suspects and the detectives uncover who the killer is?

Ms. Natalie Traynor opened the doors of Redwood Manor for the guests she invited for her son's party. "Welcome all of you to Redwood Manor. I have set up a grecious party for all of you. In honor of my son's birthday. Please place your gifts on the table and help yourself to the food." She said as she floated down the grand staircase. She was waiting for her son to come out of his room. She smiled and greeted every guest, her ball gown flowing as she moved from guest to guest.

2. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha studied the Redwood manor as she approched it. "Its big, thats for sure" she thought to herself as she walked up to the front door. Tasha usually didn't go to things like this that often, she just wasn't the type to go to parties, no matter what kind of party it was. She wasn't overly fond of people but she could put up with them. Tasha took a deep breath before she entered the manor. Rimdalv was an old acquaintance of hers, but she wouldn't say that she knew him overly well. So the reason for going to his birthday party was a bit of a mystery to her.
    "Why did I bother showing up again?" she asked herself "Well it is to late to leave now, and it is not like I have anything better to do today." She made her way to a near by chair and sat down, not bothing to talk to anyone.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"That's the spirit dear." came a British accent from behind Tasha. Out from the shadows stepped Ms. Nasiga Walker. She was an old friend of Rimaldy's, so naturally she had come to the party. But then again, her family was rich. Anyone who was anyone knew her.

4. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

"Ms. Nasiga, how much of an honor it could be for you to attend. I know the trip our from England must have been tiring. And don't think I have not seen you there sulking Ms. Tasha. How has the family been? Tasha, I do believe it was Rimaldv who invited you. Still an honor to have a commoner here. Well not a commoner but someone of less wealth then Nasiga and I." Natalie said as she gave Nasiga and Tasha the european hello and sat down next to them. "Please do not let me keep you from enjoying the party."

5. Aragorns Gummi Ship Junkie

Gosh, how he hated it when mother threw parties. There's nothing wrong with a party, no... there is plenty of wrong with an oversized party, at a giant mansion, with a bunch of snobs. He sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror - would Mother like it? Did he honestly care? No. It's not that he hated his mother... it's just when she does things like this, it can get a bit annoying. But he couldn't do anything about it, that, and the party was thrown in his honour, so he should at least try to have a good time, right?

He had to admit, his chosen outfit was pretty awesome. Tuxedo-trenchcoat type thing with a top hat - you've gotta love the top hats.
    Another factor of being rich is that you don't necersarily have to get a job, so life is good. He finally decided to come out of his room and greet whoever had come. Oh, look, there was Nasiga. I suppose you can't really complain about her - apart from the fact she can be a bit of a snob. Then there was the other girl... oh, wow. Just... wow. Someone poorer than him... who looks absolutely beautiful. I only he could remember her name... Tasha! That was it! Of course, he just knew that Mother would get him to greet Nasiga, it was almost as if she were trying to pair them up or something. "Let's see... nope, can't thing of Nasiga that way, and never will." He was, in the end, glad he'd invited a - as he just heard his mother put it - 'commoner'. Epsecially Tasha.

He decided to get the whole 'greet Nasiga' thing out of the way, not that he didn't like Nasiga, it's just, he wanted to talk to Tasha, and he knew that Mother would make him greet Nasiga first. She was one of - if not THE - richest person who'd be arriving at the party. Walking over to them, he tipped his top hat. "Hello Nasiga! It's a pleasure to have you here, how long since you'd been last?" He really wanted to get this out of the way.

6. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha looked at Natalie as she came up and greeted her. She didn't appriciate the comment on her sulking, nor the comment on her being a commoner but she smiled politely anyway. "At least I have a work ethic, I don't get everything just handed to me like you do" she thought to herself but instead of saying that she just said "Hello Ms. Traynor, my family is doing well thanks for asking." As she finished speeking she noticed Rimdalv coming down. Of course he went and greeted Nasiga first, she was rich so why wouldn't he. Tasha got up and went to grab a drink, more to get away from Nasiga and Ms. Traynor than because she was actually thirsty. She didn't like being looked down on because she wasn't rich like most people that would probably be attending this party.

7. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Amerigo approached the door slowly. He sighed, remembering back to when he and Rimdalv had first met all those years ago. "Oh Rimdalv, I wonder how much you've changed," he chuckled slightly as he carefully opened the door and slipped inside. He marveled at the house, it had been a while since he'd been there. Although Amerigo was usually very talkative, something about right now made his tongue swell. Attempting to be unnoticed, he walked to a chair in the hall. Goodness, he hoped no one would see him and engage in a conversation.

8. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

Natalie left her some to talk to Nasiga and noticed that Amerigo had entered the house. "Greeting Mr. Vespucci, I take it you did not have trouble finding the place. You are the type to wander the old parts of this fine city anyway. It is a pleasure that you have decided to come to the party. Rimdalv will be excited. He did enjoy the time he spent with you. Please allow me to get you something." She said with a smile as she waved to him then walked off to the drink table.

9. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

'Alright, almost there,' the man thought. He then heard the voice of Ms. Traynor, Rimdalv's mother. 'Dammit!' He cough awkwardly as he spun around to see her. "Ah, hello there Ms. Traynor. Long time no see." He paused as he waited for her to finish speaking. "Oh? I haven't seen Rimdalv in ages... I'm surprised he remembers me, let alone invite me to his party." Amerigo's eyes wandered around the house for a second or two, avoiding prolonged eye contact. "Very lovely house, Ms. Traynor. It's been quite a while since I've been in here, eh?" He managed a weak smile, and answered, "That would be nice, if you don't mind of course."

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nasiga looked at Rimdalv. "Why yes dear, it has been quite a while." Nasiga said in a creepily soothing and flattering yet out of character voice. "I believe it's been two years or so." she smiled and went to go get a drink.

11. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

Narrator: And so the party had begun and guests were showing up slowly. Those who did show up on time were having an interesting time with each other. It would seem that Nasiga Walker and Tasha were both attempting to win the heart of young Rimdalv Traynor while Ms. Natalie Traynor greeted the guests and a long time friend Amerigo Vespucci. The party was still waiting on others to show up before the even would truly begin.

12. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

William Volarn got out of his car and stretched. He was so tired as he havn't slept in days. He will still trying to remember where he meant Natalie Traynor and her son. Well it didn't matter he knew they were somehow friends or he wouldn't of been invited. He grabbed his briefcase out of his trunk and walked to the front door of the Redwood Manor. As he knocked on the doors he wonder how late he was. Hope this won't take to much time he thought.

13. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Walking from a long distance, Afina finally reached to Redwood Manor. "whew..glad I actually made it, don't know what I'll do if I got lost back there. Its been a while since Ive seen them...Not sure if Rimdalv even remembers me.." she said to herself as she walked to the front doors but then she noticed she wasn't the only one just arriving. "late or not atleast I'm not alone" she thought to herself.

14. ArosFarron Destiny Islands Resident

Natalie opened the door to the both of them. "Welcome both of you. Ms. Afina, it's been a while since you have been over. I remember in middle school you and Rimdalv had a small date am I right? And Mr. Volarn, pleased you could make it out here with such a busy scheduled. Please, do come in. I have the manor rented until the end of the week." She said as she smiled and let them both in.

15. NYAN CAT =^_^= Destiny Islands Resident

Amy approaches the Manor in a hurry, notices the time and realizes that she was late. 'Of course, thats the last thing I need in this town!' She thought, rushing up the pathway to the front doors. Amy examines her surroundings and swiftly glides through the front doors, trying to go unnoticed on her late arrival. 'Wow, this place is nice. I just hope nobody noticed my late arrival.' Amy walked around in the rooms the guests were occupying. This Manor seemed delicate and very well kept. Not a single dust particle was in sight. Although it made Amy suspicious at the 'perfectness' of the Manor, she dismissed the issue and tried to blend in.

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Nagisa heard the remark about Afina and Rimdalv's date. "Ugh, how repulsive." She said, not caring if she was heard or not. 'Screw ettiquette', she thought, 'I have money.' Nagisa then looked at Amy. "You're late dear." She said. "Did you get lost or something?" she smiled.

17. NYAN CAT =^_^= Destiny Islands Resident

Amy turned to see a woman before her. "Uh, w-well. . . " She stumbled. Its not that she was lost, it was just the fact that she wasnt really up for a party. Whereas, she eventually dragged herself along to get ready. Amy looked at this woman as if she had a bad hair day, or cussed at an elderly person. "I beg your pardon?" Amy asked, slightly shocked, yet slightly repulsed. "Whether or not of me being late, I dont find it in your interest to be concerned." Amyy spoke in her British accent, as to where she grew up until she was 16.

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Tasha finished getting a drink the walked away, it was getting a little crowded by the drink table anyway. Tasha could over hear argument between Nagisa and another lady that she didn't really know. "Glad I was on time" she thought to herself. Tasha scanned the room for a place to sit that was far away from everyone else. She spotted a seat in the far corner of the room and made her way over there. She didn't really want to talk to anyone, instead just observe her surounding and stay out of any arguments they could arise, especially ones over wealth.

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Oh, please Dear..." Nagisa said to Amy. "I was merely joshing." she extended a hand, "Nagisa Walker, heiress to the Walker Fortune. You are?"

20. Itachilives Gummi Ship Junkie

"I would miss it for the world Natalie" William said stepping inside the house.He looked around the room and really didn't recognize anyone. Unlike most of these people he had to make every dollar of his fortune. He walled over to a chair in the far corner of the room and pulled some papers out of his briefcase.The card for Natalie's boy was still there. He would enjoy the party but after he got this little bit of work done. He smiled to a girl sitting by herself across the room and went back to his work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.