Marvel Zombies

Discussion in 'Literature' started by DarknessKingdom, Oct 1, 2008.

1. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

The main story is that almost all superpowered beings or mutants on Earth have become flesh-eating zombies after being infected by an alien virus. The infection spreads via contact with the blood of the victim, usually through a bite by an infected individual. The zombified superbeings largely retain their intellect and personality, although they are constantly driven by the hunger for fresh meat.

I was a bit disturbed by this idea when I was younger, imaging my favourite superheroes such as Spider-Man or Wolverine becoming wild and zombie-ish. On the other hand, after putting aside this comic and picking it up a few years later, I've suddenly grown an interest in the horror genre.

So what are your opinions? Have you guys picked it up or heard of it before?

2. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I have not heard of it before, but I'm going to a boook store today so I'll check it out.

3. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

I've heard of it. I was a bit appalled by it, especially after what I found out Spider-Man did.

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

I never heard about it before... sounds kind of creepy. O.o But now I'm interested so I'm going to check it out at the library. :)

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I went to my school library just 5 min ago, started reading it, and it rocks. Great choice for something to read. Thanks.