death note another note

Discussion in 'Literature' started by 215189192085212145, Jul 21, 2008.

1. 215189192085212145 Banned

Death Note: Another Note

Who here has read it? What did you think of it, and what was your reaction at the twist at the end (For spoilers I won't say it)?

2. Gwen Farewell.

-COUGH COUGH SPUTTER-

BEST. BOOK. EVER. INVENTED.

This book actually prompted me to change my name here<3 Which was really hard for me.
    I gotta say, Beyond is an awesome character. He's my favorite, shame so many people dont know of him.

3. Rawr King's Apprentice

Isn't that the story, with the little kid or somthing?

4. 215189192085212145 Banned

It was about Naomi working with L to catch B.

5. Rawr King's Apprentice

Where do you get it? I still don't know who your talking about...

6. 215189192085212145 Banned

It's a spin-off of Death Note that you can buy at any book store.

7. Gwen Farewell.

A novel adaptation of the series has been written by Nisio Isin, called Death Note Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases. It serves as a prequel to the manga series, with Mello narrating the story of L's first encounter with Naomi Misora during the Los Angeles "BB Serial Murder Case" mentioned in volume 2 of the manga. Beside Naomi's character, the novel focuses on how L works. Insight was given into Watari's orphanage and how the whole system of geniuses such as L, Mello, and Near were put to work. Viz released the novel in English on February 19, 2008. however many retailers began selling the books as early as February 7, 2008.

8. Rawr King's Apprentice

Oh, now I know what you're talking about...I havn't read that...Is it is good? (dumb question)

9. 215189192085212145 Banned

This site is filled with Death Note fans, what do you think the answer will be? It's alright but a little on the short side, and they didn't explain stuff like how B has the Shinigami eyes, and how Light got his name.

10. Gwen Farewell.

It starts off a little slow but is VERY good. I mean like, the way it's written is M. Night Shamylan material. Its great. I reccommend it ANY day.

11. Doukuro Chaser

It is my favorite book. The twists in it was just amazing.

Spoiler/
    The ending when Naomi mets L for the first time and kicks him down the stairs xD
    B being Rue was unexpected though...kind of...When he talked to himself about wanting to be better then L then it kinda said he would look like L also...It was a small chance but I was right....for once
    /spoiler

12. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

It's such a good book! No, it's beyond good, it's like...forgive me everyone, but it could possibly make Chuck Norris kneel in submission. I love the way it played out...it was kinda like Columbo, (If anyone's seen that...), in the sense that you know who murdered who and how they did it, but you don't know why until you read the story. And the way it's written is phenomenal since it's
    Mello, my second favorite character
    who's writing it. Seriously, go buy it. The battle between L and B is almost as epic as L vs. Kira.

13. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I want that book...but every time I go to the bookstore they don't have it. I better order it nao...I really want it.

14. Gwen Farewell.

Um... Beyond was born with the eyes.

And I'm pretty sure Beyond Birthday is actually his name.

If not, lord knows the prison he was being housed in could've had it on file and Light found it via interwebs.

15. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

Very interesting, it draws me more to buy that book immediantly. I have no yet read it but if I did, it could change the expression on my face xD.

16. Kairi9020 Traverse Town Homebody

In a house, in a country, on a world. Where else?
    From what I've seen it sounds reallly good. I'm not sure it there are any around where I live but I will find a copy.

17. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Yesh! I finally got this book yesterday...and I'm already almost done. Since all of the spoilers about this book that I've seen on wikipedia, I already know most of it but I'm still in love XD. One of the best books ever! ​

18. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

Another Note: The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases

I just finished this book yesterday. Anyone else read this? When I hit that ending, it all fell into place, only differently that how I had expected. It seriously screwed with me.

19. jettie Twilight Town Denizen

not me. i just bought it yesterday XD so it's good?

20. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

It is INCREDIBLE. You need to read it now.

Oh! You got it on the same day as me! =D