The Alchemyst (Series)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sexy Sheva, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Sexy Sheva Banned

Has anyone read this wonderful book yet? =D
    <3

I find it very interesting. With the historic Nicholas and Pernelle Flammel, they find a set of twins, brother and sister, who he believes are the 'Chosen Ones' that is mentioned in a book called 'The Codex'. The antagonist, "Dr. Dee, works for Dark Elders to change the world into what they want, and he's been searching for Nicholas and Pernelle over centuries. They are soon found, and The Codex is stolen. Only Nicholas manages to escape with Josh and Sophie, the twins. Luckily, Josh tore out very important pages from the book, and he is now being sought out. Nicholas must now get the Codex back, protect the twins, and safe his wife in this 6 book Fantasy/Sce-Fi book..

You can download the bool free from Michael Scott's homepage.

http://www.dillonscott.com/

I am in the middle of the 2nd book.. The 3rd comes out next month and they're working on the first Movie! ;D

2. Blademaster Mai'kel Hollow Bastion Committee

I read the first one. Good book for fantasy people. Haven't read the others, though.

3. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

Yes....they are an amazing series that only a few people have read and i can't wait until the Sorcceress comes out....:D There is gong to be a movie....!!!!!! The 2nd on is really good and it only took me like a day to finish the 2nd one, speed reader, i can't wait....:D

4. Sexy Sheva Banned

lmfao

took me 2 weeks because i like taking my time xD

i cried at Scathach ;___;

5. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I know I was mad....I hope that she comes back....I really bad for Josh, because he felt excluded from his sister and felt protective of her....and she seemed like she didn't care...