The Bond Between Nobodies

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Technic☆Kitty, Apr 2, 2010.

?

Do you like the Roxas+Namine combo?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Update: Chapter 5 now posted

Okay so this is a story not based on events in the games and i might use some trademarks in game so disclaimer time. None of the terms in this story that are copyrighted are mine, nor do i claim them to be. Okay now that that is over, like I said, not based on actual event in kingdom hearts, and while reading try to visualize with the words. It is actually a better read if you do that. Finally, I love Roxas+Namine stories so I just had to make one. Enjoy

The Bond Between Nobodies

Chapter 1: Enter the Witch

It was another day like any other, except one thing was different. I usually just sit in my chair all day long, ignoring all the others arguing and chatting. Something was different that day, and that something was a girl. She was just there, no introduction, and she hadn’t said a thing the whole time she was there. I had been staring at her for some time, what a strange but beautiful girl. Of course she was going to notice me watching her, she finally looked up but didn’t blush, she didn’t look away in embarrassment, she just stared back at me looking into my eyes as I was hers. Her hand was moving in amazing motion on her sketch pad, I wondered what she was drawing but I couldn’t look down to see. I was stuck, I couldn’t move at all, it’s like my whole body is being controlled to fixate in the same position. Her hand stopped and I can move. A coincidence, or maybe?

I tried to talk to that girl after the meeting but she was just gone. I was desperately trying to find her, looking like a maniac turning my head in every direction when, “Hey, Roxas what are you doing?” Axel was looking at me funny.

“I am trying to find her.”

“Who?”

“The girl in white, you know the one with the sketch pad.”

“OH, (giggles) Roxas has got a girlfr…”

“Don’t even finish that sentence you…”

“Now who was that you are looking for Roxas?”

“Larxene, why don’t you go crawl into a whole you evil b****!” I said, mostly because every time I tried to wash my clothes she steals my underwear.

“Woah, calm down shrimp, or I might have to cool you myself..”

“For the last time you can’t **** me, ha ha ha.”

“What, I AARRGGHHH!!!” She walked off in a fury.

“Roxas, about that girl you are looking for.” Axel said.

“Yeah!!”

“Stay away from her.” Axel had a sad look on his face and I didn’t know why.

“But Axel, I need to find her.”

“Is she worth losing everything for.”

“What.”

“I got the feeling if you go making friends with that girl you will lose yourself and I wont ever see you again.”

“Axel, you know that could never…”

“Just stay away from her okay s-t-a-y a-w-a-y, got it memorized.” Axel just walked away with a sort of grim feel about him, kind of depressing.

I didn’t care what Axel said, that could never happen anyway, I need to find that girl. So what else could I do but look. I searched every square inch of the castle, except that tower. A lonely dark tower with no windows and a garden at the bottom with white roses. I have never seen that tower before today, of course I was never really looking that hard. I guess you could say I have seen it, but never paid it any attention. Well might as well see if she is there. Wow the doors leading into the tower are really huge, oh but there is two little doors at the bottom. The stairs seem endless, I guess I sort of branded them the never ending staircase. Once I get to the top I see this door, a lonely single door. It was plain, no decoration, no nameplate, just a door. The only thing that makes this door stand out from everything else is that it is pure white. In fact it is so white it might have a name on it or something I just can’t see it.

“Hello, is anyone in here?”

“OH, what are you doing in here?”

“Hey it’s you, the girl from before.” I wanted to tell her I have been looking for her but that would be creepy.

“You know, you are not supposed to be in here.” She made the cutest face as she got angry.

“Why is that.”

“I don’t know, it just seemed that way because no one ever visits.”

“That’s so sad, well I am visiting now!”

“(giggles) That you are Roxas.”

“OH, that’s right, I don’t know your name.”

“You don’t know my name but you’re visiting me?”

“Well I asked almost everybody and. . .” I was searching for the right words.

“Relax, you couldn’t have known because no one told you, my name in Namine.”

“Namine, that’s beautiful.”

“Umh?”

“Sorry that must seem weird huh?”

“No, actually I am happy for the compliment, but why don’t you come in and set down. Take your shoes off first though they are so muddy.” That’s right, I was on a heart collecting mission in the mud world, why would they send me to mud world? Ugh, that’s what I have to put up with here.

“Thank you, so you like to draw?” There were so many drawing scattered on the table and taped on the wall, if it wasn’t for them the white of the room would be blinding me.

“Yes, it is the only hobby I have.”

“That’s right you had a sketch pad earlier, you were drawing me weren’t you?”

“Yes, I have never seen you before and I had to get a drawing of you.”

“Hey, when you were drawing me I couldn’t move, at ALL. What was that all about.”

“Well, when I am drawing something for the first time, I have this ability that allows me to freeze whatever I am drawing; that way I can get the structural foundation right and then with that knowledge I don’t need to freeze them the next time.”

“Wow that is amazing. So, can I see it?”

“See what?”

“The drawing of me.”

“Oh, here you go.” She handed me a regular piece of paper, with regular crayon marks on it, but it was like looking in a mirror.

“Roxas, are you okay?”

“What, oh yeah, I just got lost in this drawing. It is almost photographic.”

“Thank you.”

“Do you stay in here all the time?”

“No, I go to the meetings.”

“But what about other places?”

“No, I am not supposed to without supervision. I can’t make portals, so if I get lost then…”

“Well I guess I count as supervision don’t I?”

“Really, you will take me somewhere? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!”

“Where do you want to go?”

“Umh, somewhere beautiful, please (giggles).”

“Okay, how about, got it.” I open a portal, and boy is she in for a surprise.

2. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

It's nice, but it leaves room for improvement. Don't put in stuff like
    change it to ' "Umh, somewhere beautiful please" Namine giggled.' and
    because nobody will know what you are on about.
    Other than that, your portrayal of everyone is beautiful (so far) especially Roxas and Namine. I like the way you've made Roxas kind of sweet, but cocky.

3. alexbackster Banned

Hi, I am new here. I have read that and i find it very nice , may be i cant evaluate it from a professional view , but i find it very nice.

4. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Thank you for the compliments and i appreciate the tips. I will take these into consideration on the next chapter. Speaking of wich here you go :) it has some things in it like I said before, I am not basing this on events from the story. Enjoy, also layout design change.

Chapter 2: A Romantic Tragedy

“Okay, how about, got it.” I open a portal, and boy is she in for a surprise.

Destiny Islands
    The Beach

I was the first to go into the portal, then Namine. When she stepped through the look on her face was priceless, infact she thought I was laughing at her, “Roxas, what is it, why are you laughing?” The truth is I don’t know what made me laugh. Was it the fact that we were there together. Oh well, I wasn’t there with Namine to think, I was there to be with her.

“So, do you like the view?” I asked her.

“Yes, I love it.”

“Have you ever had a watermelon?”

“A what?”

“Yeah, didn’t think so. Hold on I will be right back with one.” I went to get the watermelon from a moogle. On the way back I was wondering what Namines’ reaction would be, but she was surrounded by dusks. No time to think why they are there I just called the keyblades, oblivion and oathkeeper. There is no way I am going to let them hurt her. So I started thrashing them, ripping, tearing, and grinding them with the keyblades. After they were gone, Namine was left unconscious on the ground. I tried to help her but I was stopped by a hand.

“Roxas, I told you to stay away from that girl.”

“Axel, what are you doing here?”

“I am here to retrieve the girl.”

“Wait, why?”

“Orders from the boss man, retrieve the girl by any means necessary, he said.”

“Wait, did you send the dusks to attack her?”

“Yeah, I thought she would not want to come back.”

“Well, just go tell Xemnas that she is with me and I will have her back soon.”

“Sorry, can’t do that.”

“AXEL, what are doing?!” The point of Axels chakram was so close to my heart I almost didn’t have time to stop it.

“Look, I, have to bring her back. That is my mission and I won’t disobey.”

“Axel, this is me, remember. We are best friends; I don’t want to fight you.”

“Then just move and let me take the girl.”

“NO!”

“Roxas, quit being so stubborn. I won’t hurt her. . .”

“A little too late for that aren’t you.” This was starting to tick me off.

“Look, you know you can’t and won’t win in a fight with me; so just back off.”

“I am sorry.”

“You see that more like . . .”

“For THIS.”

“UUUGGGHHHH!!!” The back side of my keyblade struck Axel hard in the stomach; I think I broke one of his ribs.

“Now leave, before this goes any further.”

With a sad and despairing look on his face he said, “So that’s how it is huh? You choose her over me. I warned you this would happen. Abandoning your friends for a witch. . .”

“Don’t you dare talk about her like that?”

“Whatever. . .” Then he left in a portal. What have I done, I am in so much trouble when I get back.

“Namine!” I ran over to her, “Namine, speak to me.”

“Roxas, ouch!”

“Hold on, I will heal you.”

“It looks like you’re the one who needs healing.”

“Just a few scratches, it’s nothing.”

“You have blood running down your face and a huge gash on your leg.” She was right, I could barely even stand let alone heal, but I tried it anyway. I had just enough to heal the bruises left by the dusks.

“D*** those dusks, d*** Axel, d*** the entire organization.”

“If you keep talking like that you’ll get in trouble, now let’s get back.”

Just a little more to open a portal. Barely, just enough to get us to the Brink of Despair. We had to walk the rest of the way, I leaned on Namine for the most part. Once we got back I had h*** to pay for what I did. I couldn’t see Namine for a week because of all the chores I had to do. Not only that but they stripped me of my number, I heard constant threats against my life but I suffered through it to see Namine again.

This is a very short chapter but very romantic, enjoy :)

Chapter 3: I’ll Die For You

“. . . I suffered through it to see Namine again.â€

The Castle
    My Room

Finally, today is the day I get to see Namine again. I am sore from all the chores and the fight I had with Axel. I got up, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put in my contacts, and before I put on my cloak I wondered, why do I have to wear this again? I don’t remember it being against the rules to wear something else so I dug in my closet and found some nice closes. Some nice white pants, blue sneakers, a checkered wrist band, and shirt and jacket with zipper designs. And off I went.

Everywhere I walked that day the members were staring at me, I could care less though. I wondered if Namine would like it, Namine. That’s right she doesn’t wear a black cloak either, just a plain white dress. Then, Axel was walking towards me with an infuriating look on his face, which I replied with a sour look. “What the h*** do you think you’re doing Roxas; where is your cloak?â€

“What does it matter to you; as far as I know it is not against the rules, but then again nobody ever tells me anything?â€

“You know what, you snot-nosed little piece of. . .â€

We both started laughing and hard too. “Man Axel you had me going there for a minute.†You see me and Axel made up that very same day we got in a fight.

“You too, so you going to see Namine?â€

“Yeah, you don’t have a problem with it do you?â€

“No, guess I was just sort of jealous, funny huh. We are not supposed to be able to feel anything.â€

“No we are not, but we do. You know Axel, I think that is the difference between me, you, and Namine from the rest of the members. We feel, therefore we are.â€

“You know, if I didn’t know any better I would think that Roxas is growing up.â€

“Stop teasing.†I laughed.

“So the clothes, where did you get them?â€

“Oh, these, I think I got them from a card game with Demyx.â€

“You weren’t playing strip poker now were you?â€

“No, of course not.†The truth is I was. I won and ever since then Demyx won’t play cards anymore.

“Well, you better get going.â€

“Okay, and Axel.â€

“Yeah.â€

“When the time comes, I need to know if you will be on my side or theirs.â€

“If that time comes, you won’t need to watch your back.â€

“Thanks.†Now to go see Namine, and no more stops. When I get to her room I knock, I hear sobbing from inside the room. “Namine, are you okay?†She was just sitting there, head in her hands and I was wondering what was wrong. “Namine?†Her head jolted up in excitement. Suddenly I was embraced by Namine, her head buried deep into my chest. “Are you okay?â€

“I am now, they told me you weren’t allowed to see me anymore and vise versa.â€

“You know I would see you again no matter what. You mean the world to me Namine.†Our eyes locked, glimmering, and slowly we moved closer and closer, until I could feel her breath. I thought for sure something was going to ruin this moment, and nothing. We kissed; I couldn’t think, couldn’t see, couldn’t do anything but stand there. I hoped it woul last forever but we eventually stopped. Then I said three words I never thought I would say in my entire life. Three words that contradicted every molecule of a nobody. “Namine I . . .â€

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

All right you guys here is the best chapter yet, also suprise at the end, enjoy :)

Chapter 4: I Love Therefore I Am?

Three words that contradicted every molecule of a nobody. “Namine I . . .”

The Castle
    Namines Room

You know, love is a very strange and dangerous thing. I am a nobody, but then how do I have these feelings. A nobody can’t feel, right? Or is it that most nobodies don’t want to feel. That maybe the reason they became nobodies was because they could not control their feeling so they gave them up. I wonder, is any of this even real. Wait, I just now remembered something. I can’t seem to remember anything from my past life. Everyone else remembers, even though they don’t talk about it. The only thing I seem to be able to remember is not my life, but the life of a boy and his four friends. What was his name again, oh yeah, Sora.

“Namine, I. I think.”

“What is it Roxas?”

“NAMINE, I LOVE YOU!!!”

“Roxas.” Tears started to fill her eyes, “Roxas, I love you to.”

“Namine, I need to ask you something.”

“What is it Roxas?”

“Namine, are you happy here?”

“As long as you are around.”

“That’s not what I mean; without me, would you be happy here?”

“Probably not. Why?”

“Because, we are leaving.”

“What you mean like forever. Roxas we won’t get far before they come after us.”

“I know, but I have a plan already.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, just have everything you are taking ready in one hour.”

“Okay, but what is your plan?”

“Don’t worry right now we have to hurry.”

She packed her clothes, her sketchpad, and the only other possession belonging to her. The one that to her I bet means the most. A picture of me and her together, even though it was before I really knew her. She values that picture more than anything, except of course the real me. “You know, when we get away we will have to get a better picture of us.”

“That would be wonderful.” She giggled a bit and then we started to go when a portal opened up. My keyblades, on instinct, flashed into my hands as I got into battle ready positioning. Then he stepped through. “Thank goodness, Axel I almost tore you a new hole.”

“As if, anyway, are you guys ready.”

“We sure are!” Namine said in excitement.

“Okay then we need to get moving, the plan is already set in motion.”

“What is the plan?” Namine asked, and this time I wouldn’t deny her to be let in on it.

“Well, we blow it up.” I said.

“What, the whole castle?”

“Yup, Axel has already placed heart charges all over the castle.”

“Heart charges?”

“Well they absorb hearts at drastic speed from kingdom hearts. Then when they reach there limit they explode, they are about equivalent to 5,000 sticks of dynamite; but then again, hearts are unpredictable, there is no telling what you will get.”

“Yeah, that is why we have to go now. We only have about thirty seconds left.” Axel said.

“What, Namine come on.” I opened a portal, it took a few seconds. All I heard while helping Namine through was Axel saying “three, two, one. . .”

We all got through the portal and it is a good thing I closed it because all that was left was a little crevice and a huge blast of flame rushed out, and when the portal completely closed the flame disintegrated into nothing. We stood up and looked around, I had taken us back to the place where Namine and I had fallen in love.

“Roxas, isn’t this?”

“Yes, Destiny Islands.”

We were there, the place that haunted my dreams for so long. We were right in front of the crooked tree those three sat on. We all sat on it and as I looked over to Namine and Axel I started to realize, maybe we weren’t so different from the people in my dreams. I was like Sora, Namine was like Kairi, and Axel was like Riku. Wait a minute, I had to ask them. “Do you guys remember . . . what your lives were before?”

They both answered with a, what where did that come from, look. Then Namine said, “All I can remember is the life of this girl named . . .”

“Kairi” I answered.

“Yes how did you know?”

“And you Axel?”

“All I can remember is the life of a silver haired boy named . . .”

“Riku.”

“Yeah.”

Then they both asked, “What about you?”

“All I can remember is the life of a hazel haired boy named . . .”

They both replied, “Sora.”

“Yes” this was too weird I thought, what are the chances. Then from behind me I heard, “Hey, who are you guys and what are you doing in our spot.”

Well it couldn't be helped, i tried so hard not to use major events from the story but alas my trials have failed. Oh well, a small sacrifice to pay for a wonderfully mavulous chapter. Spoiler Alert: This chapter shows how Roxax, Namine, and Axel became nobodies. Suprise ending, well not really, you can kind of expect it. Here it is, enjoy :)

Chapter 5: Seeing Ourselves In Person?

“Hey, who are you guys and what are you doing in our spot.â€

Destiny Islands
    Crooked Tree

Who is that behind us? I slowly turned around, readying myself for a fight when I see a hazel haired boy. By his side was a long silver haired boy, and a red headed girl. No way, it can’t be them; could it?

“Sora, Riku, and Kairi?†I asked.

“Yeah, and you three would be?†said Sora, with a funny look on his face. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Hey what are you laughing at?â€

“Your face†I said, “Wait, how can this be?â€

“How can what be?â€

“Well you see . . .â€

After a very long explanation of both theirs and our stories I said, “So you see, if we are your nobodies then you should be heartless.â€

“You know what . . . you guys can really come up with a story.†Said Sora.

“Yeah, you almost had me going.†Said Kairi, with a giggle.

“But, I am serious.â€

“Okay seriously, you guys need to chill.†Said Riku, “You are starting to freak me out.â€

“Okay, I can prove it. You three were going to take a raft to look for other worlds, then your world got sucked into darkness, Sora ended up in Traverse Town, discovered the keyblade, and . . .â€

A flash of light appeared in front of, two to be exact. Sora and Riku had called on their keyblades. “Okay how do you know all that?†Said Sora.

“I told you.â€

“Enough†said Riku, “Come clean now or I shall cut you down.â€

“Look, I will show you that we are connected.†I called on my keyblades, Oathkeeper and Oblivion.

“No way†said Sora, “2 keyblades.â€

I guess after standing there and not saying anything for a while Namine and Axel interjected, because suddenly Namine and Kairi were talking over to the left and Riku and Axel were talking to the right. “I think I know why you guys are not heartless.†I had a quick flashback.

“Oh yeah, enlighten us.†Said Sora.

“Okay, so toward the end of your jouney when you released kairis heart with the other keyblade and turned yourself into a heartless I was created. Kairi brought you back though. As for Namine, she was created when Kairis heart was released when Destiny Islands sank into darkness. Thus creating the effect of becoming a heartless and along with that the effect of a nobody created from said heartless. Axel was created when Riku lost his heart to the darkness and was controlled by Ansem, also creating the same effect that happened to Kairi.â€

“That actually makes a lot of sense†said Sora, “yeah with the combined interjecting hearts the mathematical probability of creating a nobody from this equation is quite understandable.â€

Me and Sora looked at everyone else and they all look dumbfounded. Then Sora and I simultaneously said, “What I can’t be smart every once in a while.â€

“Now I understand†said Kairi, “so we are like related huh Namine?â€

“Um, yeah I think so.â€

While those two were jumping up and down in excitement, Riku and Axel were inspecting each other. They really didn’t look that much alike and I said, “I think I have an answer for that. When Ansem took over you Riku, both of your physical appearances got jumbled up in the process of creating Axel so you wouldn’t look much similar. But if you are anything like I remember from Sora, your personalities are almost exactly synchronized.â€

“Doubt it.†They both replied at the exact same moment, in the exact same way. That just reinforced my theory.

“So what now?†Sora asked.

“Well I would just like to live a normal life. How about you Axel, Namine?â€

Namine quickly replied with a “As long as I get to be with you.†But Axel, it took him a long time to answer.

“I don’t know, that would be kinda boring, wouldn’t it?â€

“Come on Axel, after everything that has happened?â€

“You know, I doubt the organization was destroyed or at least not all of them were destroyed.â€

Instantly, a look of sorrow and despair spread across my face. “So, we can never be normal then?â€

“Roxas, I am sorry but I don’t think so.â€

“Then what is the point . . . of even existing.†I dropped to my knees.

“The point of your existence isn’t for anything . . . but what you make it out to be.†Sora answered, with a look of deepness.

“Well, then I gues am going to have to try my hardest to make it normal.â€

I could feel it coming, three portals opened up behind me. I knew those auras anywhere. “Please, just go away.†I said.

“Now how can we do that, we need you and Namine, not to mention a new castle.â€

6. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Here it is the Final Chapter (for this part of the story) woops. Anyway, please post comments, I need to know if I am doing something wrong or not. Here it is, enjoy :)

Chapter 6: Final Battle

“. . . not to mention a new castle.â€

Destiny Islands
    Beach

“Seriously, you guys need to leave.â€

“Now that’s just plain rude.â€

“Demyx, shut up; Roxas and Namine we need you to return immediately.†Said Xemnas.

“So I guess I am worthless huh? Now that makes me mad, come here so I can take out my frustration on you.†Said Axel in a sarcastic and sadistic tone of voice.

“So Xemnas, Saix, and Demyx. Were you the only three to make it?†I asked hoping for a yes.

“No†replied Xemnas, no expression on his face as usual, “Two others made it out. Barely I should say, they were half blown to bits. So I had Saix put them out of there misery.â€

“Despicable†I exclaimed, “How could you do that to your friends?â€

“I don’t have friends, remember, no heart for compassion or caring?â€

“Well I have friends and that is the difference between us.â€

“Do you really now? How do you know they aren’t playing you for a fool Roxas.â€

“I don’t, but I trust them. That means we are friends whether or not they trust me back.â€

Axel, Namine, and everyone shouted, “We trust you Roxas!!!â€

“You see Xemnas, the kind of loyalty you have can be broken if it seems to suit either of those two.â€

“Now wait just a minute†said Demyx, with a look of extreme confusion, “I thought we were friends.â€

“You are a fool Demyx†coldly muttered by Saix, “We are nobodies, we can’t have friends.â€

“Well in that case, I think I am going to go over to their side.â€

“Oh no you don . . .†Slam.

“How does that feel Xemnas?!†My keyblades simultaneously struck Xemnas in his ribs. This time I wasn’t aiming to slow them down. This is for Namine, Axel, Riku, Kairi, and Sora. Demyx to I guess.

“Aaagghhh!!!†Xemnas let out a yell while explelling the blood/vomit from his mouth.

“Didn’t hit you too hard did I Xemnas?†I said sarcastically.

“You impudent little fool, you realize what you would be giving up. You could have your heart back.â€

“I already have it.â€

“What, how, that cannot be; you lie.â€

“Look at my face Xemnas, does it look like I am lying.â€

“Then how did you get it back, was it kingdom hearts?â€

“No, I see now. Kingdom Hearts is not real, it can’t give you your heart back because your heart is not really gone. All you have to do is awaken it from deep within yourself.â€

“No, Kingdom Hearts is REEAAALLL!!!†Xemnas lunged at me with his sabers of light. I could not react fast enough, so I closed my eyes and let go. Nothing, I opened my eyes to find Axels chakrams, Soras, Rikus, and Kairis keyblades backed up with a reflara spell from Namine protecting me from the impact.

“You see Xemnas, this is the true power of the heart. For no matter how weak you get, how far into the depths of darkness you sink, as long as you have friends, they will always be there to lift you back up.â€

“I will never give up.â€

“Then I have to end it.†Using a new technique called flash step I learned from the soul society while I was on a mission, I slipped behind Xemnas, and before he had time to react my keyblades pierced through him. At least I could unlock his heart in his final moments.

“My, my heart. I can feel it. I can feel the pain, the sorrow, the fear.â€

“I am sorry that it had to end before you could relive the best of the hearts emotions. Maybe I can give you a quick glimpse.†I place my hand on his forehead, and focused all the emotions I have felt. The love, the joy, happiness, everything good. Then just as Xemnas was fading away, he said four words I could not even picture him say in my dreams. He said, “Everyone, I’m sorry.†Then he was gone.

“My heart aches for him.†I said with a grimace look of darkness and loss of hope.

“Roxas, please, when you look like that it makes me sad.†Namine was reaching out to me. I took her hand.

“Sorry Namine, I don’t like it when your sad.†I could not wipe the expression off my face, and then came the tears. Apperently Saix, realizing his hopes of regaining his heart, faded away for he figured he had nothing else to live for. Demyx was relaxing saying something how he was glad that was over. Well now, it seems, my life as a normal person can begin.

***Okay I will be thinking of a way on how I can turn this into another story so either keep watch here in this thread or be looking for it elsewhere. As long as you pay attention here I will post the new thread if I decide to go that route. Please post comments, I need to know if this story was good, or if I had some things to improve upon. Also if you don’t know how to be a member you can ask me at my email. nightfire171@live.com Post ideas here if you want to. L8R

7. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, night, I just have to say that this was great, I was going to post on it when I read it, but I forgot, so sorry for the post delay, lol. This is realy good, just like the second one, you did great with this, I didn't see spelling errors, but, as you once said: