Video Cutscene/Footage Request Thread

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Fayt-Harkwind, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

For all future footage that people are looking for, post what it is you want here by following this form and hopefully another member will know where to find it.

Media: (What is the show, game or anything else you want footage of)
    Footage: (What is the footage you require, state by episodes if it is a TV program or specific names or numbers of cutscenes if it's games. If you want all or as much as possible of the footage from something ask for all episodes or all cutscenes)

List of footage links:

Bluelaguna - great resource for cutscenes and all other types of RPG media.
    Devil's Lair - Devil May Cry 1-4 cutscenes.
    Kamen Rider Episode Download - just in case anyone wants to use Kamen Rider episodes or films like myself.

2. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

Media: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe
    Footage: As much cutscenes as possible, please

3. animegirl1429 Merlin's Housekeeper

Help with finding a cutscene from Days.

I've looked EVERYWHERE for the scene that plays on the bottom screen when Riku & Diz are talking after you fight Riku. The scene is of Roxas, Axel, and Xion sitting on the clocktower eating ice cream, and Xion slowly fades out of the scene. I need this scene for an AMV, but I can't find it anywhere, so I'm begging for someone who has it, or knows where to get it to tell me.

4. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

5. Clear_so_you_can't_See Traverse Town Homebody

6. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

kingdom hrearts 2, kh2fm and Re:COM OrgIII cutscene's.^^

as many cutscenes as posible plz.^^

thanks!^^

7. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

For good quality KH2 cutscenes, check out bluelaguna.net. For the other two, you can download them at the cutscene archive over here at KHV.

KH2FM
    RE:COM
    Reverse/Rebirth

If you want something with even higher quality then I'm afraid that I won't be able to help you there. The best way to get higher quality cutscenes is to record them yourself but it isn't that easy. If I remember correctly, there are ways to rip the opening and secret video off the disc but the rest has to be recorded yourself.

8. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

oh, ok...thanks for the advice Guardian soul!^^

EDIT: Actually I'd rather request some episodes from my fav anime show instead of kh cutscenes.

Suzuka episode 1-26 plz.

Thanks!^^

9. StarsFadeToBlack Moogle Assistant

Advent Children Compete

Okay, I am officially stumped. I cannot seem to find any clips from Advent Children Complete for a video I'm working on. I can't rip the clips off a disc (because I highly doubt that my computer supports blu-ray).

Is there some place (other than You Tube, I already checked) that I can find clips from said movie?

Mainly, I'm looking for:

-the Cloud vs Sephiroth scene
    -some scenes from the beginning of the movie
    -and the fight versus Bahamut

Any help?

10. Glen Returned from the dead

Download Firefox. There is an add on(not sure what it's called) that lets you download videos that are on the page you are viewing. My friend uses it alot of the time to download videos from youtube. Then all it is is simply a matter of finding the videos you want. Hope i could help :P

11. Stardust Chaser

~Merged~ with the Footage Request thread, hopefully you'll have some more luck here. <:

12. StarsFadeToBlack Moogle Assistant

I use firefox, and I have a youtube downloader, but I can't find any clips. Is there a place with Advent Children Complete clips that aren't grainy and, possibly, have the audio?

13. P Banned

I sent you a PM on the matter.

14. Swxpert Moogle Assistant

I have been looking for a scene from what I assume is Kingdom hearts II FM+ but i am not to sure after seeing someone do a walkthrough on youtube and not having the scene appear, I keep seeing this scene in AMV's where its in the normal game donald and goofy are pinned down by Samurai as Roxas comes out and attacks Sora and then it goes to their fight scene, but in the scene I am looking for Roxas and Sora Leap at each other while a bunch of Samurai stand around watching them, ive seen this scene pop up and i am wondering where it is from i can post links to things that include it but i am not sure if i am allowed to do so.

15. Misty gimme kiss

You mean this trailer?
    [video=youtube;dpCli28dU_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpCli28dU_E[/video]
    (Go to around the 2:00 mark)

You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?6kuae1hyip1msw2

16. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

is there any other sites where I can download dragonballz scenes?

hey guy's, anyone know of any other sites where I can download dragonballz scenes besides aniviod? because every time I go to their site it asks me to take a stupid *** servey, so does anyone know of any other site where I can download dragonballz scenes from?

thank you guys!^ ^

17. Xamri Merlin's Housekeeper

Not Sure If This Goes Here...

But it seemed most likely. I'm at my wits end frustrated! I'm almost done with a great idea I had for a new AMV (Yes, another one. I've been building up tons of ideas over the years) and I know just the clip to finish it with...but I can't remember where it is! I'm sure I downloaded it but I can't find it! I don't change the names they're saved under and I can't remember that. It's the scene in BBS where they find Xehanort and Braig picks him to take him inside. I can't remember what name it was saved under and just can't find it and it's really bugging me. I know this is stupid but I'm a perfectionist with OCD and it's going to drive me crazy until someone helps me remember.

18. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

You could always re-download the scene from KH-Vids and cut it down to the clip you want.
    I can't really suggest anything else.

19. Xamri Merlin's Housekeeper

I CAN't. I can't remember what it's called and I can't refind it in the clips. If I could just remember the name it's under in the download clips here.

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It's in the end is it not? The ending of the final episode just after Aqua beats Terranort and gets sucked into the darkness, I may be thinking of something else but that's the bit that pops into my mind

Skip to 2:19 (and this has subs but it can be without)
    [video=youtube;6DOBDBMezjw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DOBDBMezjw&feature=related[/video]