Kingdom Hearts II Is Namine kairi's nobody?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by kh_namine_kh, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kh_namine_kh Traverse Town Homebody

Is Namine Kairi's nobody? ( i put heartless in the title)

some people say she is and some people say she isnet

2. Toshi Banned

Yes, she is.

3. kh_namine_kh Traverse Town Homebody

i just wonderd because Roxas looks like sora but Namine dosn't look like kairi and most nobodys have a x in there name exept her

4. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

Namine is a special Nobody. She was created when Kairi's heart hid within Sora's and released when Sora decided to do the kamikaze maneuver on himself.

That's why she had power over Sora's memories. Because she was created from his heart.

Also, Namine comes from the Japanese word "nami" which means wave to show the connection to Kairi whose name comes from "kai" which is the Japanese word for water.

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

if you read the secet ansem reports in kingdom hearts 2, it'll tell you that naminé is kairi's nobody.

6. kh_namine_kh Traverse Town Homebody

7. Dredica SNES was the best.

Yeah, Namine is Kairi's nobody.

8. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Destiny Force didn't explain it fully lol, but I guess he knows it himself. Just that Namine was created from his heart doesn't give her powers to control his memories, you might wanna elaborate further on that so our friend could understand. I wrote this before, really long so I wanna save my breath to continue on something else.

However, I could tell you that due to Sora's willingness to give up his heart to Kairi and stab himself to release his heart, that situation has given Namine the power to control his memories. Do you understand? Sora willingly gave his own heart, which is most important by a human, to Kairi. He willingly gave the power to manipulate his heart to Kairi, and that's why Kairi's Nobody can control his memories. (Also, you can see why Kairi's the only oen who could call Sora back from heartless form. She has control of Sora's heart. Well, I also agree that the connection between them saved Sora, that Kairi lent the light in her heart to Sora and cast away the Darkness. Different explanation, same thing.)

9. Amber PLUR

... Lol I'm trying to figure out where you read that Namine wasn't Kairi's nobody...
    I thought everyone knew she was...

10. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

yea, same...

11. JorrellVsRoxas Traverse Town Homebody

So we came to the conclusion that Namine is Kairi's Nobody ^ ^
    Now... who looks better? xD

12. The Great Gatz Chaser

yes she is... they say it in the game. Or at least it's implied =/

13. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

namine...lol. Anyway, yes namine is kairi's nobody. I dont think anyone explained this part though: she doesnt have an X in her name because the X is an org 13 thing. Namine is a hostage of the organization. Shes not apart of it, so she doesnt get the cloak and the x

14. Princess Celestia Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

But she also has a bit of Sora in her, since Sora hosted her heart. Thats why Namine can alter Sora's memories.

Why does a thread like this pop up every couple of weeks? I like repeating myself sometimes, not all the time!

15. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

yes hun she is... tho they never really said it in the games... but its kind of self explanitory when when she returns to kairi's body at the end.. that implies that Namine is her nobody like roxas is to sora.

16. Repliku Chaser

This was answered in another thread. Seriously, I think ICSP is right. Every two weeks someone makes a new thread asking about Namine and if she's really Kairi's Nobody.

I did like the title of this one though. It drew me in here. Kairi's Heartless. I don't know why I found that so funny but the question is answered. Namine is definitely Kairi's Nobody. Peace out.

17. */LoSt NoBodY\* Merlin's Housekeeper

she is

Sora had her heart
    sacrificed his own (giving the world Roxas)
    Released Kairi's
    the connection of sora's heart gave her the power over his memories (since memories can be "Chained" through the heart...lol... reference)

18. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Question answered, I'm gonna lock this.
    PM with questions.

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.