Dragonforce anyone? =D

Discussion in 'Music' started by Bareri-San, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

seriously though, anyone here like dragonforce?
    i think they're pretty good. My favourite songs would have to be Through the Fire and Flames and Fury of the Storm.

2. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Soldiers of the Wasteland was a good song as well. but Through the Fire and Flames will always be my no.1 favourite.

3. Envious623 Twilight Town Denizen

I haven't heard much by them, but I've liked what I've heard. A lot of their songs sound the same, though. Either way, I still like them. Through the Fire and the Flames is a pretty good song.​

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Only heard of them on Guitar Hero lol
    I never got through "Through the fire and flames" but they sound pretty good

5. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

That is the only place I have heard of them too. Although I really do like "Through the Fire and Flames". I should really check out more of their songs sometime.

6. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

7. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

The only song I like is Heart Of A Dragon :)

8. MSUK Twilight Town Denizen

Woo, Dragonforce. I have their Inhuman Rampage album.
    Revolution Deathsquad ftw.

9. childofturin Why?

I have every single one of their songs, and they sound VASTLY different to anyone with an ear for metal. I personally prefer Heroes of our Time from the new album, and Trail of Broken Hearts from Inhuman Rampage.

In my opinion, anyone who only hears them on Guitar Queero is destined to start to hate them, simply because the sound quality is not good, and you only hear it how YOU "play" it - missed notes and all. If nothing else, look them up on Youtube - the majority of their songs have not been touched by the cancer spreading there.

10. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    You know, I used to be a huge fan of DragonForce. I thought the superfast guitars were awesome, but now, not so much. I now find it extremely boring when compared to other, better power metal bands such as Kamelot, Galneryus and Sonata Artica. This is because, aside from solos, its really just the same three chord non-sense for the bulk of their songs.

I probably would enjoy DragonForce as a silly joke band that you put on for laughs if it wasn't for their ridiculously rabid fanbase, though. If they weren't regarded as so great, it would be a lot easier to not take them seriously.

11. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Hmm...they have good guitar chords and coordination but...they're too violent for my liking.
    Think logically:

1. War
    2. Fallen Angels
    3. Deathsquads
    4. Wastelands

They have a pretty good style but their lyrics are violent.

12. Cloud3514 Kingdom Keeper

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Ever hear of Cannibal Corpse? Three of their song titles are "I *** Blood," "Hammer Smashed Face" and "****ed by a Knife." You don't know violent metal lyrics until you've gotten to the extremes of the genre.

13. Mythological Omega Merlin's Housekeeper

Only song I like is Valley of the Damned.