Blitzoff!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Bond of Flame, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

As the title says, this is a Final Fantasy X fanfic.
    All about blitzball(have I mentioned I am a great blitzball fan?)!
    Here goes, enjoy!

Prologue:
    The Calm has arrived in Spira, it’s been 3 years since the last sinspawn has been located. When Sin will rise again remains unknown, but people can rest assured for now.

“Here, catch!”
    “Got it!”

On a grassy field, just outside of the city Luca, two men where throwing a blitzball at each other.

‘’Long pass, Kenny!’’ One of them called, and hurled the ball miles away.

‘Kenny’ quickly distanced himself from the passer. The blitzball flew through the air at high speed, making it hard to spot in the warm sunlight. Kenny overtook the blitzball, but then stopped running. He jumped into the air, and stuck out his foot.

“Overhead kick! Here comes, Lenny!” Kenny yelled. It was like he anticipated the blitzball.

The blitzball landed perfectly on Kenny’s foot, shooting the blitzball back at Lenny with great power.
    “Wow! Nice one!” Lenny said, as he got ready to catch the shot.

Lenny jumped in the air, catching the ball with ease. He made a fancy roll once he landed.

“Heh. show-off.” Kenny smiled. He looked at his watch. “Oh. Gotta go, Len. My wife’s expecting me. We were gonna cook together this evening, better not mess it up again!” Kenny ran off towards Luca.

Lenny waved at Kenny, as he practiced keep ups. Until the sun went under...

2. Maddy<3Seifer Destiny Islands Resident

i like it, please continue!
    it would be nice if the first chapter tells some more about the characters, though.

3. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper