Anyone Had A Problem In Valentines Day. (The Right One!)

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Number72TheMonkey, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number72TheMonkey Destiny Islands Resident

In Galbadia Inside The Presidental Palace.
    Hello Everybody, After 1 Or 2 Days, Things Got Out Of Hand, I Misunderstood Advent The Moderator and A Few Other People. I'm Sorry For All Of This. But Please Don't Turn This Into A Spam Thread. As My 1st Valentines Day Thread Has. BLAM ME.

Please Discuss Your Worst Valentines Day Problem Here, Dont Turn It Into A Spam Thread... PLZ?

2. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Valentines Day isn't a holiday. It's a fabrication by the candy, flower, and greeting card companies that essentially tells couples (and people in general) when to show affection. People who are really in love don't need a specified day of the year to do special things for the one they love, so a problem on Valentines Day, seeing as it's just like any other day of the year, isn't any worse than a problem on any of the other three hundred sixty-four days.

3. Number72TheMonkey Destiny Islands Resident

I Know It Isnt A Holiday... But It's A Real Screwup Literally...
    When You Give Someone A Valentines Prezent, You Dont Know When She Does Have A Boyfriend or not...

As For Me... There's This Girl Named Katrina Stanbridge. I Was Minding My Own Buisness... she managed to attract my attension... She Wanted me to give her a valentines Present. so i did. i gave her a Card, Pink Poodle Dog with some bubble bath. The Day After That I Just got to the concept that she was hiding a Secret from me that she had a boyfriend. What A Waste of £12... So I'm Seeking to get my Vengance on the *****. But The Main Problem Is That She Managed to Get Everyone Against me. Behind that beautiful face I Know what a Decietful Creature she really is...
    If She Attracts your attension, Avoid Her as Good as possible...

And Belive Me. I Had A Physcological Breakdown because of it. and everyone says that's Life, I Think That's B U L L S H I T, That Tore My Heart Out So I Prefer To Be Called Xellruss. Instead of my True Name Russell.

4. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Stop being so melodramatic. That is life, and you should have learned that from this incident. She was a girl who you had "feelings" for based on looks alone, so she did not tear your heart out; there was no true emotional connection to begin with.

Vengeance? Because she asked you for a Valentine's Day card? Might I remind you that pretty much everyone gives Valentine's Day cards to their friends, so it's not as if getting her a card would instantly make her fall head-over-heels for you.

You can't be any older than thirteen, fourteen tops. This is part of maturing through the teen years; you win some, you lose some. Roll with the punches and get over it.

5. Number72TheMonkey Destiny Islands Resident

Relax... But Do Me A Favor... Lock This Thread For Me K?

6. Styx That's me inside your head.

As you wish.
    -locked-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.