The Enigmatic Knights

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Doxyc, Oct 29, 2009.

1. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

This Fanfic is based off an RP on this website that i was in. The fanfic itself was a blast to be apart of and so i decided to start making a Fanfic about it. The fanfic was started a couple years ago by a member named Jaxed. The thread died on the website, but it'll always be alive in my hearts:). I had to reword it slightly so that it would make sence. So i cut some characters out, added some lines to make it more dramatic, but the main storyline hasn't been faulterd. Soo enjoy! :)

The Enigmatic Knights

Chapter 1
    The Start of the End

"Are you ready for orders recruit?"
    “Yes!†said the young new soldier, excited for his first assignment alone.
    He walked out and stood in front of the leader of the Enigmatic Knights. He was the youngest of the knights, at the tender age of 15. His lime green eyes seemed to reflect the bright light within his heart. His hair, purple and spiky, stuck in front of his face and stood out on ends around his head. A scar cut diagonally across his face, starting from the left center of his forehead and ending at the edge of his cheek bone. He wore lightweight dark clothing, so he was maneuverable in battle. The sleeveless shirt he wore had a collar that, when folded up, reached his bottom lip and circled around his head. On that shirt was a zipper in the front that basically cut the shirt down the middle; usually it was open from the middle of his chest and up. He also wore a gauntlet on his left hand that wasn’t too fancy, but was able to protect his forearm. He wore normal dark pants and black boots.
    "It seems our greatest knights are having trouble with a man... His name is unknown, but he is bald in appearance... It would be foolish, suicide really, to send recruits to deal with him, so I have other plans for you..." The Lead Knight said. He was tall, wore gold and silver battle armor for most of his body. The only thing he didn’t wear a helmet, without that you could see his short messy brown hair and his clear blue eyes.
    Doxyc looked down in disappointment. He has been held at the headquarters training for battle for too long, he was anxious to go to battle. Most of the time he just practiced sword fighting with his keyblade, a weapon who chooses its wielder; usually those with the strongest of hearts, all keyblades look different in some way, shape, or form. Most of the Knights had one so it was pretty common. The leader noticed the expression on the boys face and felt he should change the subject.
    "Do you know what the…heartless are, Doxyc? I haven't seen them before until recently...they have been entering through this strange portal and every time I enter, I end up in this castle of some kind..." He looked at Doxyc, who still looked miserable, so he decided to try and make him a little excited for the job. "My orders are to survey this area and tell me what you find...If you accomplish this, I may even rank you up to a soldier...â€
    Doxyc looked up with a twinkle in his eye, that little detail sparked a huge deal of excitement. A big smile stretched across his face, “Yes sir!†he yelled trying to hold back his excitement.
    Jaxed smiled briefly then said, “Report back to me as soon as possible,†He threw out his arm and a portal of pure light formed to his right. “And please…call me Jaxed.â€
    “Okay s-…Jaxed!†and with that Doxyc bolted away and towards the portal.

Doxyc appeared in a giant white room, the white portal disappearing behind him. He quickly scanned his surroundings noting that there was a giant sphere in the middle of the room that was on top of a white pedestal and that was all. At the far end of the room was what appeared to be a giant whit staircase that leads to who-knows-where? The sphere didn’t look to healthy per say. The light emitting from the sphere looked like it was slowly being swallowed by some sort of darkness, so the light was fading away…bit by bit. It would take a while for this light to die, maybe a couple of weeks…a month at most. Doxyc walked up to it curious to what it was supposed to be doing. He lifted his hand and touched it. It gave him a shot of warmth that traveled through his body. He closed his eyes and felt peaceful... Suddenly a large sound in the distance like something large was moving across a patch of pavement, the booming noise echoed across the chamber, someone or something was coming. Doxyc looked around the room quickly looking for a place to hide. There was nowhere for him to hide. Every corner of the room was illuminated by the light from the sphere. The thriving noise suddenly stopped and the new sound coming from the staircase was small but undoubtedly footsteps. Doxyc looked at the pedestal holding the sphere it was barely big enough to conceal himself; if he sat down on the floor and pressed him up against it. He quickly and quietly ran over and hid himself by a corner of the pedestal so he could still look out view whoever or whatever was coming.
    “Why does this always happen to the good guys?†said a strange squeaky voice.
    “Don’t worry Mickey, we’ll figure something out.†said another squeaky voice but was easily noted that it was a girl’s voice.
    “But Minney…if we don’t do anything soon, the Corner Stone of Light will be destroyed and the castle will fall to darkness! The heartless will break through!†Doxyc leaned over and peeked around the corner. Standing there, to his surprise were to mice…one was obviously a girl and one a boy. The girl wore a pink dress while the boy wore some sort of battle clothes. By the way they talked to each other, Doxyc could tell that they were married, they were king and queen, and that they owned the castle.
    “Mickey you worry too much. Heartless,†Minney closed her eyes and began saying, “Beings of darkness that manifest hearts, they act entirely on emotion, and are therefore named ‘Heartless’.†Minney said. Mickey looked with concern at the corner stone then became quite happy.
    “If we had a keyblade we could restore the light within the Corner Stone of Light!†Mickey said with delight. “But we don’t have one.â€
    “We’ll figure something out dear!†Minney said now dragging Mickey out of the chamber. Maybe she didn’t like seeing her husband depressed or maybe they were late for dinner. Either way she was heaving him up the stairs while he was saying, “Now if I had a keyblade-“ but just then the booming sound started happening again then stopped in a few seconds.
    Doxyc waited a couple minutes, just to be safe, and came out. All right! Now to report back to Jaxed! He thought. He then turned around and the portal reappeared where it once was before. He ran to the light portal with a smile for his promotion.

Jaxed was still standing where he was before, his eyes closed. As Doxyc stood through the portal a smirk came across his face. "So, you have returned, what do you have for me?" Doxyc quickly relayed the information: the Corner Stone of Light and how if it becomes overturned by darkness the castle will fall, the Heartless and they’re nature. Jaxed nodded, his eyes still closed. He took in the information and thought about it. “Yes, do you know if this castle was of evil origin or of good?â€
    “Yes, it is good.†{Note: How does he know that? Make Minney and Mickey’s conversation a little longer, or, have him explore the castle more.}
    "Well, if you remember, as knights it is our duty to defend the good, not destroy, so we must protect this orb it seems. Other knights have reported a door to darkness and its power to take over worlds. We must destroy it…that kind of power is too evil to be left alone, and if we cannot, we must prevent it from opening…for as I said, it could end the world…†Jaxed then held out his hand again, but this time instead of a portal appearing, a keyblade appeared in his hands."This is good information and it will not go unnoticed. Kneel Doxyc" Doxyc knelt before him, trying to hold back his smile. Jaxed lowered his keyblade to one of Doxyc’s shoulders. "For achieving all previous orders with great skill....I award you, Doxyc, with the rank of Soldier! Arise, Doxyc, Soldier of the Knights!†Doxyc got up standing proud of the new rank he had just achieved. He looked around the room. Not many people where here to witness his achievement.
    Just a girl who stood up against the wall awaiting orders, she didn’t look too impressed by Doxyc’s rank up. She was at least 5’ 8†and 17 years old. Her arms were covered by silver and light blue armor plates. From that she wore a black tank top with a light blue strand going down the middle of her shirt. She wore a black denim miniskirt that continued the blue strand from her tank top with a couple of silvery belts that crossed each other. Her black denim/armor boots stretched to the middle of her thighs where they then had a strap connecting the top of her boots to something under her skirt. Her light purple hair went to just above the middle of her back and was usually tied up in a small maroon ribbon. Her red eyes seemed to pierce through people’s heart and souls.
    "Welcome Amaya! Time for our second mission! Doxyc provided me with the Intel on a strange new portal that opened up. It’s time we make contact with whatever's on the other side. Amaya,†the girl looked up at Jaxed and raised an eyebrow slightly. “Tell the troops to prepare for combat!" Amaya nodded and calmly walked down the hall. “As for you Doxyc, you’re coming with me.â€
    "Where are we going?" said Doxyc.
    "We’re going through the portal and get rid of the heartless. I can take care of them mostly by myself, but I would like their intrusions stopped, I went through the portal one time, and I sent you to further investigate…You say there is a strange castle beyond the portal, and it is a castle of good, I think it is time we made contact with these heartless and rid them from the place!†Jaxed said with courage. Keyblade still in his right hand he threw out his left hand and another portal of light appeared.
    Doxyc gulped and forced out a little nod. He hadn’t been in battle for at least a year. So this was kind of overwhelming for him. Jaxed sensed what Doxyc was feeling.
    "Don't worry, I will join you…I sense that you may need my help on this mission…" That raised Doxyc’s spirits up and together they walked through the portal.

Heartless leaped at Doxyc as soon as he got out of the portal, "Crap!" He shouted as he swung with his keyblade. Heartless seemed to disparate on contact with the keyblade. This surprised Doxyc and so he quickly shook off his surprised look and slashed a couple more heartless, which instantly exploded into darkness. Jaxed effortlessly swung his keyblade killing tons of heartless in a fatal stroke. He smirked at how weak Doxyc was compared to him. Little did he know…that Doxyc would end up being the single most, biggest threat to the knights.
    When all the heartless were gone both Jaxed and Doxyc summoned their keyblades away. Weaponless Jaxed turned to Doxyc, “Now let's scout the area…†Doxyc nodded and with that they walked up the stairs on the far side of the room. As they walked up the stairs the floor above them started to move, creating a booming sound effect. Thinking it was more heartless, Doxyc and Jaxed got ready for another battle, but no heartless or person came down. The floor above had moved so they could continue their quest. They came out into a large white corridor. At the far end of the great hall were the largest light blue double doors you could ever see. White marble floors spread across a campus that had a red carpet striding up the middle of the room to the throne. White pillars lined both sides of the corridor making it look really fancy. Doxyc looked around carefully watching his surroundings, Jaxed doing the same thing; they started down the corridor,
    "This place seems pretty bright…" Doxyc said as he walked down the audience chamber towards the doors.
    "It is because of that orb," Jaxed replied pointing back towards the stairs where the Corner Stone of Light laid. "You said it protects the castle. If this orb is destroyed or weakened…the castle will fall into darkness…"
    “Yeah, that would be bad.†Doxyc laughed.
    “Naturally…†Jaxed grunted. Doxyc hung his head. Jaxed was somewhat of a father figure to him so he tried to please Jaxed in any way he could. He would even lay down his own life for him if it came down to it. They came out to a long hallway overlooking a court yard full of hedges in the shapes of…shapes. They looked to their right then left. To the right was a pair of double doors, much like the giant ones, but were reasonable size. To their left was a set of stair cases going down to probably the court yard.
    “This castle seems a little quiet…†Doxyc pondered aloud.
    “These creatures are probably what are causing this castle to be abandoned,†Jaxed said with a concern look on his face. “Let’s right…†With that they continued down the hallway towards the doors. Pictures hung on the wall. Most of them were of the Mice people and their friends…a duck and a dog. Doxyc shook his head and looked forward towards the doors. When he was in arms distance he began to open the doors when the doors burst open, heartless pouring out like blood.
    “Look out!†Jaxed yelled as he shoved Doxyc away from the door being engulfed into the heartless mob.
    “Jaxed!†Doxyc screamed.
    Heartless seemed to be endless as they flew out of the slightly opened door. Doxyc moved carefully around the side of the heartless as they continued to reach in and try and hurt Jaxed. Doxyc summoned his keyblade, it was the only thing he could do. He didn’t know a lot of spells that he could use but it didn’t matter to him. He raised his keyblade high above his head concentrating on protecting Jaxed…protecting…protect. “HAA!†Doxyc yelled putting all the effort he could as he swung down and to his side. Just then a blue-ish barrier came forth around him instantly. The barrier was made of what looked like walkthrough glass, if that was possible, creating little octagons that attached to one another to form a sphere around Doxyc. The scraping and slashing that the heartless where doing seemed to have hit the outside of the sphere causing some sort of high pitched ‘ding’ sound, quickly ending. The barrier around Doxyc flickered lightly after the hit. The sphere then broke outwards towards the surrounding area, right after that. The biggest explosion you’ve ever seen sprouted forth around Doxyc. Not damaging him, but whoever or whatever he wanted to hurt did get damaged. The explosion caused the ground to shake violently it was like an earthquake. When the smoke settled around Doxyc on the floor in the doorway to what looked like a library was Jaxed.
    “Jaxed!†Doxyc said as he ran over to him and knelt down next to him. “Jaxed are you alright!†Jaxed got to his hands and knees and looked up. His eyes went wide as he saw the debris from the attack Doxyc did and the fact that no more heartless were anywhere to be found. He shot a look at Doxyc in astonishment.
    “Did…Did you do that?†Jaxed asked.
    “Y-yeah…â€
    “Would you mind doing it again?†He said as he got to his legs.
    “I can try…†Doxyc got up repeated what he once did focusing on protection. The barrier once again came around him. This time though, it didn’t explode, it just disappeared. Jaxed eyed Doxyc with great intent. Doxyc thought maybe he did something wrong. Maybe he used a spell that he shouldn’t have used. He was sure he was in for a firm yelling and then forced to do bathroom cleaning at the base for a couple months when Jaxed’s eyes relaxed and a smile came across his face.
    “Amazing! Simply Amazing!†Jaxed said the smile wider now. “I’ve never seen any soldier completely master Reflectaga!â€
    Doxyc smiled widely. “R-really!â€
    “Yes! Doxyc if we weren’t on a mission right now I would buy you some sea salt ice-cream!â€
    Doxyc beamed at Jaxed. He’s never said anything this nice to him. He never told anyone when he was proud. “Well then after the mission you can get me some!â€
    “Alright then.†Jaxed’s smile subsided and then looked up at the library behind the blasted doors. “Let’s go…†They walked into the library and looked around; because of the blast most of the books had fallen to the ground and were either slightly burnt, ripped, or both. The table in the middle of the room was over turned and on its side. A picture had fallen to the ground and a ship in a bottle model, which probably looked pretty neat, was now smashed on the floor. It basically some party had taken place here and no one decided to clean it. The most noticeable thing in the room though, was the big black portal on the ceiling.
    “That must be where the heartless are coming from.†Doxyc said more serious than usual.
    “Yes, but I sense more on the way. We better leave while we can…that probably took most of your strength.†Jaxed said eyeing Doxyc closely.
    “N-no! I can still fight!†Doxyc said encouragingly, but in reality he was actually pretty tired he just didn’t want to show it.
    “…Okay, but we have no chance if we stay here constantly fighting, so let's go! Maybe it’s where the inhabitants of this castle left through…†Suddenly heartless once again started pouring from the Portal at an alarming rate. “Or maybe not. Come on! We have to retreat back to base!†Together they booked it down the hall slashing heartless as they did. Heartless were sprouting from the ground now. An endless sea of black creatures with yellow eyes followed them from behind. If they made it back to base there was going to be some trouble following them. They ran down the stairs towards the hall of the Corner Stone. When they got down there the sphere was definitely not in good shape. Something must be helping the darkness swallow it. The white portal on the other end of the room was still there, circling in a very familiar pattern like a whirlpool. As they both ran through the portal, only a few minutes behind, 1000 or more heartless followed.

The two burst from the portal. Doxyc landing and skidding to his feet while Jaxed landed with precise aim. It would only be moments before the army of heartless arrived. So little time to prepare. If the knights took Amaya’s advice and actually prepared then they would at least stand a chance, but that would never happen. Heartless were easy to kill, yes. But because of the shier number of them; they would definitely get tired quick.
    Jaxed turned to a new recruit who was looking appalled at them and how they entered the room. “What are you waiting for?! Defend the base!†the new recruit was young, around Doxyc’s age; 16 years old. He currently had long black hair, spiky in the back and parted in front so you could see his forehead (like young Zack from Final Fantasy Crisis Core). Dark blue eyes looked from Doxyc to Jaxed then back to Doxyc again. He wore a blue and silver gauntlet on his right arm, a blue and silver shoulder cauldron, some shorts fused with different colored sections, and his top was a black muscle shirt.
    The soldier stood in confusion as black beings began to leak out of the portal. He summoned Light's Rebirth, his keyblade that he had since he was quite little, and held it in an offensive stance. His commander, Jaxed, turned around so quick that it was almost unnoticeable. “Yes, Sir! Hey Doxyc!†the two, Doxyc and the Soldier, had known each other for a very long time; since they were kids actually. They grew up together, fighting each other just for fun with wooden swords.
    “Hey Rokuxion!†Doxyc said with a smile then turning around to face the portal. The portal started to close but then the portal started to reopen. Several tiny black hands fill every inch of the portal. “Look out. We’ve got company!†Several heartless came forth. Jumping and sprawling across the floor. An endless army it seemed. These heartless were stronger though. You could feel, see, and hear it. They were bigger than most heartless, the strength of darkness emitting from them was beyond description, and the way they moved…so mysterious…so animal like…so quiet. These heartless had a special kind of name “Neo Shadowsâ€.
    Doxyc and Jaxed quickly began to dash towards some heartless while Rokuxion staid back to charge up his keyblade. A brilliant glowing yellow light formed around the keyblade that Rokuxion held. Doxyc slashed and stabbed many heartless, jumping and gliding to the side slashing heartless as he flew around the room. Jaxed did the same just taking out more than a couple at a time. As heartless grew close, Rokuxion threw his keyblade in the air and yelled, "Thundaga!" Many bolt s of lightening shot from the tip of the blade and zapped many oncoming heartless. As the blade returned to him he cut a few more heartless out of the way and stood next to his captain, ready to fight off the heartless that would come through the portal. The heartless army seemed to have weakened. Until some more came in through the portal, a lot more.
    "This is not good, they have discovered our base of operations, and they will not stop until this entire place is covered in darkness. Each heartless is weak, and quite easy to kill, but the shier number of them is a problem. We can't fight forever, but the thing I fear the most is another presence I sense…stronger than any heartless; smart too. Whatever I am sensing it is very powerful, we should be careful...." Jaxed said in a low voice as the three of them backed up into each other. This speech really didn’t increase their morals or hopes at all. Doxyc looked at Rokuxion and Rokuxion looked at Doxyc. Rokuxion smiled while giving a thumbs up. "But enough words! Now is a time for action!" Jaxed yelled as heartless poured out again. He bolted at the monsters. Smashing heartless into the side of the room and exploding with just the blunt side of his blade.
    As they continued the battle, Amaya and a new knight followed closely behind her down the corridor opposite of the portal. The new knight was more around the age of Jaxed, maybe a year or two older than he. His hair was white in front but black in the back, of course you couldn’t see that because he was fully covered in armor; head to toe. The armors design; silver colored armor with black tiger stripes throughout the structure.
    “The castles full of heartless!†Amaya screamed. “I could only find Hakumei…I don’t know what happened to the rest of the knights…†Amaya said worried about her missing comrades. Jaxed looked at her and Hakumei after he bashed away the heartless in front of him.
    “We can only hope that we meet up with them in the future! For now let’s try and take these guys out…and Amaya…I think I sense him…†Jaxed responded. Amaya shot a look of fear at Jaxed. She nodded and summoned her keyblade and rushed into battle.
    Hakumei stood there not knowing what to do. “HEY!†Doxyc yelled across the battle field at Hakumei. He looked at Doxyc in confusion. “Throw me your keyblade!†Doxyc yelled at him. Hakumei reluctantly summoned his keyblade and threw it towards Doxyc, who caught it. Doxyc threw down the keyblade on the ground, but instead of hitting the ground and clattering like it should, it started to levitate a foot from the floor. Doxyc leapt onto the keyblade and it flew into and over the battle field.
    “A little help over here!†yelled Rokuxion who was knocked down by several heartless while he was flying around without a keyblade shooting Thundaga at any creature that wasn’t human. He was being cornered into a wall. His keyblade in front of him at the ready. Doxyc flew over to him while casting Reflectaga on him. The heartless exploded and disappeared; Rokuxion smiled at him, “You got to tell me how you learned that later!†and then went back to fighting. Doxyc flew vertically up for as high as he could. He then turned around and aimed for the center of the arena. Grabbing Hakumei’s weapon, Nothings Existence, and heading, keyblade point first, towards the center of the heartless. As he landed a large shockwave went out killing heartless in reach. He then pulled the keyblades out of the ground and threw them in a complete circle around him. The keyblades appeared back in his hands. He threw Nothings Existence back to Hakumei, who had been using magic this whole time. He happily caught it and continued the slaughter.
    “Everyone retreat! There are too many!†Cried Jaxed. The knights listened to the command and ran straight out of the castle; Amaya and Hakumei lead the party, as they ran through the front doors they came onto a cliff. In this wasteland was several mountains and cliffs, some higher and some lower than the cliff they were on. Usually there was no life here, but the knights so in other words; it was deserted. Below the cliff they were standing on was another heartless army. Within the army was another type of enemy. White creatures that moved similar to the heartless, but they had a different emblem on their bodies. “Nobodies…†Jaxed mumbled to himself. “Go knights! Defeat as many as you can! Try and shut the portal at the other end of the field!†behind the nobodies was a giant black portal, heartless shoved their way through it as fast as possible…the area was filling, fast. Doxyc watched as Amaya and Hakumei quickly listened to their leader’s orders and jumped down into the great gorge. Doxyc started to follow them when a portal opened in front of them, cutting off his path.
    “So, you fools have come to play,†a hooded man stepped out of the portal. He wore a black trench cloak that was almost exactly like the Organization XIII’s cloaks. His voice resembles that of Ansem from KH1. The evil he emitted could be felt through even the purist of hearts.
    “You…†Jaxed said.
    “Yes. Me.†He replied. He then threw out his hand and darkness encircled them. Doxyc closed and covered his eyes as the dark winds started to push him back. He was struggling to stand still. When the winds stopped Doxyc opened his eyes. He was no longer at the cliff with the army of monsters below. The place he was at was in between light and darkness. Twilight swirled above, below, and all around him. Doxyc looked around the place; there were no objects of any kind. He sighed in relief as he noticed Jaxed and Rokuxion were with him. In front of them was the hooded man, smirking under the hood as he stood there.
    “So…you came back.†Jaxed said firmly.
    “What, who is that?†Doxyc said slightly afraid.
    “…Xehanort,†Jaxed replied as he analyzed the field and tried to predict the outcome. “He used to be one of us. A knight sworn to protect good, that’s how he knew where our base was. But then…he changed. Instead of light, he chose darkness and now follows the path of evil.â€
    “Oh Jaxed. You understand so little. Darkness is the hearts…true essence.†Xehanort said.
    “What do you want, Xehanort?†Jaxed said as the three: Doxyc, Rokuxion, and Jaxed; got in their battle stances.
    “This is the first step of my plan. The destruction of the knights. Prepare yourselves.†Xehanort said and threw out his hand again to have a keyblade appear in it.
    “Jaxed, what about the other knights?†Rokuxion asked.
    “They can handle themselves, we just need to get rid of him and the portal will disappear.â€
    “Then what are we waiting for? Come on!†Doxyc yelled and leapt at the hooded man. He brought Redemption above his head and came down on to his head. Just before the blow hit the man disappeared he then reappeared at the top of the room. He pointed his keyblade down at the knights below and darkness formed at the tip of the keyblade. He laughed maniacally as darts of darkness sprouted forth and homed in on them.
    Doxyc concentrated a lot of energy from his heart and he screamed, “Reflectaga!†a barrier the biggest you’ve ever seen covered the whole floor they were standing on. As the darts came they halted at the edge of the shield. But more and more just kept on coming. Soon the roof of the barrier was covered in black. Doxyc was forcing himself to hold the shield longer. His energy was depleting fast, beads of sweat started to form on his forehead. Jaxed and Rokuxion noticed his condition a little too late for all this had gone on in less than a couple seconds.
    “Doxyc!†Rokuxion cried. Rokuxion started to run over to him to help, but he never reached him. Just then the barrier broke and the dark shards came down into the shield. This time, instead of the outside exploding, the inside exploded. Doxyc and Rokuxion got burned as they flew backwards. The shards were obliterated from the impact of the explosion. Jaxed was on his knee he stood up, as though nothing hurt him. His armor was a little singed but he looked alright. Doxyc got to one knee and Rokuxion was back on his feet. Doxyc was out of breath, the spell took more out of him than he thought.
    Xehanort then took off his hood to reveal his face. He was bald and easily 50 years old. His eyes were yellow, like that of the heartless color and his smile was pure evil. He had a small goatee and pointy ears. Rokuxion growled and jumped at Xehanort, who was still at the top of the area, as Jaxed ran underneath him. Rokuxion charged a hand with glowing white energy. Xehanort started doing the same thing. His open hand was charging with dark energy. Rokuxion thrust his hand forward while yelling Thundaga. Xehanort simply laughed and while he thrust hand forward and said, “Dark Fira†it was just a level two spell, but it was strong enough to break through his Thundaga and have Rokuxion fly all the way back to Doxyc on the other end of the field.
    “Rokuxion!†Doxyc yelled at the top of his lungs. Rokuxion rolled to a stop behind Doxyc. Doxyc stood up, which hurt, and ran over to Rokuxion, which also hurt but it didn’t matter because a friend was in trouble. “Rokuxion are you okay!†He was a burned all over, worse than Doxyc. He was breathing heavily and wincing every time he did breathe. “Hold on,†Doxyc reached into his pocket and pulled out a bottle. “Here have this elixir.†It was the only item he had. Rokuxion gladly took it and drank it. The burns swiftly disappeared and he was breathing normally again. He sat up straight as Doxyc knelt beside him.
    “Why didn’t you take it?†Rokuxion asked.
    “I didn’t need it that bad.†Doxyc smiled.
    As that was happening, Jaxed jumped straight up at Xehanort and swung his keyblade at him. He easily blocked it. They continued to clash in midair. Shifting their weight so that they could block the attacks. Sometimes they would fly up; sometimes they would shoot down and land on the ground. Then Xehanort got pass Jaxed’s guard and kicked him in the chest, sending him flying across the field over to Doxyc and Rokuxion; the chest plate he wore cracked from the impact. Xehanort laughed as he walked up to him. Doxyc looked up from Rokuxion; a stern look fell upon his face. He watched as Xehanort flicked his wrist and another dark orb came forth, this one was two times bigger than the last one. He stopped walking about six yards from Jaxed, who was breathing slightly heavy.
    “You take out the head of the snake and the rest will fall,†Xehanort, keyblade at his side and the ball of energy aiming at Jaxed. “Goodbye Jaxed. Good riddance.†Just then he fired the dark energy at Jaxed, a beam sent to his heart. Jaxed could only watch in fear as the beam came at him.
    “NO!†Doxyc screamed and jumped in front of the beam. The beam went straight to his heart. Doxyc shook as dark electricity shot around his body. The beam subsided and Doxyc fell to his knees, redemption still in hand, and then to the ground, unconscious. His keyblade lay by his side.
    “Doxyc!†Jaxed and Rokuxion cried at the same time. Rokuxion got up to his feet and ran over to Doxyc.
    “Not who I wanted but it will do…†Xehanort muttered.
    Rokuxion looked down onto Doxyc. His tears falling onto Doxyc’s shirt. “He can’t be dead…he can’t…†He leaned in close to try and listen. Then he felt it, a faint but very noticeable breath. He was breathing. Rokuxion smiled the tears fading away from his face. Then he became serious. “I will end this Jaxed.†Jaxed nodded to him approving this decision. Rokuxion then picked up Redemption so he had two keyblades. He looked at Xehanort ready to battle.
    “Sadly you won’t fight me today young boy.†He then became transparent and he separated into two, his other turning into a black being. The black being had a heartless symbol on his chest and had armor that resembled that of the knights Xehanort laughed then step through a portal of darkness leaving Rokuxion, Jaxed, the unconscious Doxyc, and the new creature alone. The red and black creature, however, was wielding a keyblade, and he then began to shoot some large blasts of ice out of his keyblade.
    “I'll take him on.†Rokuxion said. He then looked up to see ice blasts coming towards him. He ran over and picked up Doxyc and jumped to the side with Jaxed. When he set down Doxyc he barely had any time to look up in time to block a slash coming from the being. He would thrust his keyblade up, causing his opponents to do the same. The being then kicked Rokuxion in the face making him fly back. The being then jumped back and began charging energy into its keyblade. The creature leapt at Rokuxion, his keyblade having an ice blue aura around it. He was inches from Rokuxion’s face when a blast came from his side making him fly a few yards to the left of Rokuxion.
    "I'm far from defenseless, Rokuxion. I can still fight,†Jaxed said as he walked up to Rokuxion. The being was slowly getting up. “We shall take him together, Rokuxion!â€
    “Alright. I’ll give you an opening,†Rokuxion said. The heartless shot some more ice blasts towards the two keyblade wielder as they ran in. Rokuxion jumped from side to side, then into the air, coming down into many slashes. The creature’s skill was very good since it was able to parry with Rokuxion very easily. It slashed to the side then brought back to the other side quickly, cutting Rokuxion. Rokuxion ducked to dodge a horizontal slash then came up with an uppercut, cutting the creatures shoulder. The creature stumbled backwards a little bit and at that moment Rokuxion ran around him and grabbed him and began to bear hug him so that he couldn’t escape. “Now Jaxed! I got him pinned!â€
    Jaxed yelled as he ran. Black fire surrounding his keyblade as he stabbed the creature through the heart. The being cried in pain as dark light emitted from its heart. The dark light surrounded the room of nothingness. Engulfing anything and everything in it. The Creature’s scream started to fade away. As the twilight realm gave way to darkness, the two knights held up there arm as a white light sprouted forth from above. When that faded they were back on the cliff; Jaxed and Rokuxion collapsed within moments. The heartless/nobody army was gone, as well as the portal that was giving the heartless passageway to the world. Amaya and Hakumei were standing by them when they came back. Doxyc bolted up straight, gasping for breath. Everyone was surprised when this happened but it quickly subsided and Amaya went around healing everyone with her healing magic. Doxyc looked and noticed Rokuxion’s condition.
    “Rokuxion!†he got up and stumbled slightly over to Rokuxion. “Okay…does anyone have a potion?†Doxyc asked. Then a sudden surge of pain went through his chest. “GAH!!†Doxyc gasped, grabbing his chest with one hand. He started falling to the ground but caught himself by putting the other hand on the ground while the other was on his chest. “My heart…†he mumbled. “What was that?†he asked himself.
    “Doxyc!†Amaya yelled and ran over to him. She put a hand on his back and asked worriedly, “Are you okay?â€
    Doxyc didn’t want anyone to worry about him so he put a fake smile on his face and said, “Y-Yeah no worries!†Amaya looked at him with concern, but Doxyc evaded the stare with a question, “Do you have a potion for Rokuxion?â€
    “Oh! Yeah here,†she gave him a small purple bottle. The word potion written on the side.
    “Thanks,†Doxyc said. He took the bottle and gave it to Rokuxion who happily drank it. “Second bottle today. You must be slipping!†Doxyc laughed.
    âshut up!†Rokuxion laughed, now in good condition. Hakumei was helping Jaxed out and gave him a potion as well. Jaxed sat up, looked around, and then sighed with relief.
    “We must find a new base. This base has been taken over by heartless,†Jaxed said as he stood up. “Any suggestions?â€
    Doxyc really wasn’t paying attention. He was too worried about the pain that went through his heart. What was that? He thought. As he thought of this, the rest of the knights decided to use the mansion at twilight town as a new base. When they asked Doxyc if he agreed he just simply nodded his head.
    “Good,†Jaxed said and throughout his hand, all keyblades were gone at the moment. A white portal appeared in front of the group. “Let us go.†With that the group walked into the portal without looking back. Doxyc was the last one to enter the portal. He was the only one that looked back. He was basically raised here. He looked down and started thinking about the battle and the darkness that was hovering over his heart. Wait darkness? Doxyc thought. He put his hand to his heart. What did that dark beam do? …and with that he walked in the portal.

2. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

Chapter 2
    Light or Dark

There’s a reason they call it Twilight Town. It’s not because it’s always in twilight sunlight, but because it sits sweetly between light and darkness. Hence being neither light nor dark its name reflects that of which it is. Twilight. The portal appeared in front of the Mansion; the gate, black and large, was locked tight. Though that didn’t matter for everyone just jumped over it with ease, inside the courtyard were pillars. They kind of looked new and weren’t damaged at all. A little bit of moss here and there on the pedestals’ but nothing really old. There’s a stone path that leads to the Mansion followed by some steps and then some double sided doors. The building had a couple windows on the front with curtains. Nothing out of the ordinary, until you get inside. Inside was the same as outside, pillars, doors, chandelier, but what was behind some of these doors was weird as well. After everyone inspected the outside and grew comfortable being here for a while, they all went off and did their own separate thing inside their new, short replacement of a base. Rokuxion was the first of the Knights to talk.
    “I'm going to find a place to repair my armor, no disruptions.†And with that he disappeared into the mansion.
    Some of the knights scouted the building for supplies to fix and mend their armor, and food to well…eat. After about fifteen minutes Doxyc and Hakumei came up from the basement and walked to the rest of the group to tell them what they’ve found.
    “Hey Jaxed?†Doxyc asked. Jaxed was deep in thought when Doxyc asked this. He quickly shook his head and turned to Doxyc.
    “Hmm?â€
    “I found a computer downstairs,†Doxyc started. “It seems to be holding some type of data on it. The information could be useful to us, so I’m going to go downstairs and try to work on it. Is that alright?â€
    “Yes. Do what you please, Doxyc,†Jaxed replied and with that Doxyc started to leave.
    “I’ll go too,†Said a voice from across the room. Doxyc turned around and it was Amaya. “I'd like to take a look downstairs, though I'm not interested in that hunk of junk Doxyc calls a computer.†Doxyc nodded and together they ventured on downstairs. When they were out of sight, Doxyc got another surge of pain, like a knife, through his heart. Doxyc quickly grabbed the railing with one hand and his heart with the other, putting all his weight down on the hand on the railing. He tugged at his heart, wishing the pain would stop. After a couple seconds the pain subsided, and Doxyc stood up again. A heavy weight loomed over his heart now aching with every pulse. It was then that he noticed Amaya looking at him curiously.
    “Are you alright?†she asked.
    “Y-yeah…â€
    “You sure?â€
    No. Was what Doxyc thought instantly, but he hated it when people worried about him. “Of course!†and they continued forward. As they went straight to the basement Doxyc found it awkward to talk. He’s never been alone in a room with Amaya before. Usually there had always been someone else that they could both relate and talk to, but now it was just them and he didn’t know how to talk to her. They went down the last flight of stairs that changed from silver and red-orange to blue and technological. They’re footsteps seemed to echo down the hollow staircase. When they reached the bottom a computer sat in the corner. It had many screens and several monitors: some showing ratings, some on screen savers, some on overall performance on the city, power levels, etc. Doxyc quickly sat down and started fiddling on the computer. They didn’t really talk about anything or talk at all so Doxyc was pretty anxious to finally do something. After a moment Amaya joined him.
    “You never said anything about being a computer nerd,†Amaya teased, peering over his shoulder even though she had said earlier that she wasn’t interested. Doxyc didn’t reply he kept on working trying to stay focused, which was working. Amaya sighed and started walking around the room frustratingly. Doxyc didn’t mind that she did this. He was glad that she wasn’t talking at all right now. They weren’t very close because well…they didn’t talk a lot. But that might all change by the end of the day.
    “…†Doxyc kept an eye out for important information when something skimmed across the computer screen. He quickly went back to it and his brow furrowed. “AMAYA!â€
    “What is IT!†she shouted back, with a little more irritation.
    “Look,†He said as he started typing and a little article popped up along with the picture he saw. The picture was the Knights emblem, a heartless symbol of good. The picture slowly span while moving up and down. The article was on the pictures right. “It’s about the keyblade war,†Before the Knights, a war between light and darkness took place and most of the keyblades that took on the powers of their masters were lost. After the knights came, the balance between light and darkness was restored. By the end of the day this will have changed as well.
    “What does it say?†Amaya asked bewildered.
    “It says-“Just then a message came onto the screen. The message read “RESTRICTED SECTION†in bright yellow letters. “What?†Doxyc started typing as fast as he could.
    “What? What is it?†Amaya asked. After that another pop up came, this one read “PASSWORD: ___________â€.
    “Great!†Doxyc sighed, throwing his hands up into the air with frustration. “I need a password to continue to read this Document…†Doxyc brought his hand up to his head and scratched it. Thinking hard as he did so. A few minutes went by.
    “Well,†Amaya started, breaking the silence. “According to the rest of the data, we only get one shot at getting this right…this may be a problem.â€
    “It’s OK! That’s why I’m here!†Doxyc said while holding a thumbs up and smiling. He then quickly X’d out of the pop ups and started typing faster than normal. “Now if I could just reroute the Data Space, then maybe…†He mumbled to himself. Solution after solution came into his mind, but all were blasted away by the restricted pop up. But he kept pushing forward.
    Amaya rolled her eyes at Doxyc’s over-enthusiastic behavior. “I still say you’re a computer nerd.†She smiled.
    “Whatever,†Doxyc laughed. He was paying only half attention to what she was saying, he only thought of the first thing that came to his mind when she said what she said, reacting to the way she said it. “Ah ha! Got it!†He happily yells. A file pops up and inside this file are codes and codes of everything inside of the computer.
    “What is that?â€
    “These are all the files and system controls in C+ format,†Doxyc answered. “Looks like some of it is in HTML,†Doxyc looked back at Amaya for the first time since he sat on the computer. He realized she had no idea what he was saying or what he was talking about. He smiled and simply said, “This’ll tell us what the password is.â€
    With a smile she said still slightly confused, “Alright, let’s go for it!â€
    “It’s weird though…I’ve never seen codes like this before it’ll take some time,†He said and turned back to the computer. From the corner of his eye he could see Amaya’s head drop. He could tell she couldn’t stand being in this room any longer. “You know I got this covered, you should go get some fresh air or something.â€
    “Really? You don’t mind?â€
    “Nah. Go on go.â€
    “Thanks.†And with that she walked up the stairs and out of sight.
    Doxyc could tell it was going to happen as soon as she stepped from the room. The pain shot throughout his body. He once again grabbed his heart as a reflex. They were happening more frequent now. His hand instantly went to the keyboard; luckily nothing was ruined in the computer. His muscles started to tense up even more now. He could tell the pain was coming from resistance against something in his heart. But what? Darkness? He had thought of it before, but now could it be a possibility? After a few minutes of agonizing pain, he was back on task. Putting it behind him.
    “Alright, now where was I,†he started scrolling through the codes of codec, reading each and every code completely and thoroughly. For the stuff he didn’t quite know, he studied even harder. Until he discovered what it meant. After a couple minutes of endless searching. He found it. The codes for the password. He smiled lightly and started to drift off. He thought about how he and Amaya pulled off their first conversation. Did that make them friends now? Not as great of friends as Rokuxion and he were but friends none the least. Doxyc realized he was getting sidetracked and went back to work, studying harder than ever to figure out the codec and piece all the pieces together. “So…it’s names…it goes by names,†Doxyc concluded. Looking more puzzled then ever he decided to work from the back forward. Starting with the last name. “Okay here we go; the first name is…Kair-“ just then the entire mansion started to shake violently. Doxyc looked around bewildered then back at the monitors. They were all reading a giant message that flashed the Red and White word “ERRORâ€. “What!†Doxyc said and started typing brutally on the keyboards, but nothing he tried could take the “ERROR†message away. “What the hell happened?†Doxyc yelled viciously. With that he bolted up the stair as fast as he could. Nothing could have stopped him from thinking about how close he gotten to getting the password. I was SO close! I’m going to rip whatever did that a new- his thought was cut off as he got to the first level.
    Nothing could’ve prepared him for the moment he was about to face. Staring in awe at the new gaping hole right by the main entrance. Another surge of pain through the heart. Doxyc fell against the wall, still standing, and clenched his heart again. This time he closed his eyes as tight as he could, thinking it would take the pain away quicker. He was wrong. He opened one eye and propped himself up against the wall and limped as swiftly as he could to the center of the great opening to find out what caused the disturbance and that’s when he saw it. The vast burnt path, with a crevasse along the ground, leading into the forest, and, even further down, a cliff. Down near the cliff he saw three people. Amaya was there, keyblade in hand, and fighting her foe. The one she was fighting was the same red and black creature that they fought before with Xehanort. Last of all was the third person who started the fight, who created the red and black creature, who was shrouded in darkness, and who fired the powerful magic spell that created the giant hole in the wall of the Mansion. It wasn’t Xehanort. And no matter what kind of armor he has Doxyc would always know who he was.
    The last person was Rokuxion.

* * * 45 minutes earlier * * *

“I'm going to find a place to repair my armor, no disruptions.†And with that he disappeared into the mansion. Rokuxion walked around inside for a little bit looking at everything for a split second then continued on. He walked up a flight of stairs and found a room that was well lit and spacious. Perfect for mending armor. On the other side of the room was a normal twin size bed. Beyond that was a window. To the right of the bed and in the corner of the room was a wooden chair that didn’t look to old, but didn’t look to new. On the wall opposite of the chair was a picture of the clock tower in Twilight Town. The other side had a book shelf filled with books. The room was indeed peaceful. Rokuxion slowly moved over to the chair and started to repair his armor. He took off his cauldron first and started repairing that. He didn’t have to much stuff to repair just that and his gauntlet. Repairing his armor was a great way for him to calm himself down.
    “Hiya Buddy!†Said a voice as they came through the door. It was Hakumei. His armor clanked together as he kindly laid himself down on the bed to relax. Rokuxion looked at him with a slight annoyance for he wanted to be alone.
    “Hakumei, why don’t you fix up a room or train or something?†Hakumei looked at Rokuxion like he was stupid or something. “I’ll play with you later, I’m busy.†He said and summoned his keyblade to start running down his armor.
    “Play?†Hakumei said, his eye slightly twitching. “What do you mean play!†Hakumei started acting up when Jaxed came by the room.
    “Hakumei,†Jaxed said and Hakumei instantly shut up. “Come on I have you doing recon on this city for today.â€
    “But there’s nothing here,†Hakumei replied. He looked at Jaxed who gave him the look that basically said ‘do it or die’. “Fine. I’ll recon this…stupid city.â€
    “I’ll help you keep focus on this mission.†Jaxed said as Hakumei walked out of the room. He looked back and smiled at Rokuxion who smiled back then walked down the hallway.
    Rokuxion stood up and closed the door and immediately locked it. He walked over and laid down on his bed. He then pulled an envelope from his pocket and held it up so he could retrieve things from inside it. Inside were many pictures in a certain order. He stood and walked over to his book shelf and pulled a book from the bottom shelf and three from the top shelf. He set them on the bed, and for the next few hours he studied the pictures and read from the books. The three books were the following: The Legend of Kingdom Hearts, The Legend of the Heartless, and The Legend of the Keyblade Master. He read over the pages and looked at the pictures carefully, making a small mess eventually on his bed. He punched the wall and got up, walked over to the window and sighed to himself. A small black bird was pecking on the window, its chest covered with the heartless sign. Because of this, Rokuxion got up and opened the window, jumped out and began to follow the bird.
    As he followed the bird the path winded through the thick forest outside the mansion. The bird landed a few yards away from the mansion and sat staring at Rokuxion. Rokuxion steps towards it with a keyblade raised, suddenly below him comes a dark portal that shoots out hands of darkness and grabs him, pulling him down. He flew through endless darkness for about five minutes, landing in a floor suspended by swirling red, purple, and black lights. There stood the bald man in a chair laughing, Xehanort. Rokuxion got up and drew his keyblade charging at him. He was about to swing when the red-armored creature with a keyblade came and whacked him away. Rokuxion landed on his feet, using his keyblade to slow himself down.
    “Young keyblade chaser, you're around friends please enjoy yourself,†Xehanort chuckled as Rokuxion sat there, anger rising within him every second.
    “DAMN YOU!†Rokuxion growled as he charged with his keyblade. As he jumped and swung down with his keyblade, the red being blocked then kicked Rokuxion in the stomach, followed by a blast of Dark Thundaga striking him in the back. Sending him flying across the dark abyss.
    “Foolish,†Xehanort Laughed. “You are no match for me. Pardon me, I have brought you here for a reason, I know what you seek and I think I can help you.†Xehanort said as that evil twinkle in his eye came to life.
    “And what exactly,†Rokuxion panted. “Do I want?†He was on a knee now. His keyblade, which was stabbed in the ground, was taking most of the weight.
    “You seek Kingdom Hearts and a certain two hearts that have been imprisoned within it.â€
    Rokuxion stopped breathing and took his keyblade from the ground, charging energy into his right hand. He jumped and extended his left arm shooting a bolt of lightning at the red being. The red being's keyblade blocked the blast with ease. Thinking quickly, Rokuxion threw his keyblade at the red being. Since he was wide open his keyblade struck the being in the chest, causing it to disappear. He then over and picked up his keyblade, jumping and once again striking down on the bald man. Xehanort blocked it, quickly and elegantly then shot a Dark Firaga straight at his chest. The attack connected and Rokuxion flew across the room once more.
    Xehanort laughed loudly. Anger was rising within Rokuxion again. His teeth were clenching and his eyebrows were furrowing. “You're quest can never be completed with the power of light,†Xehanort started then held out his hand as he sat on his thrown. “Turn to darkness, only then can you find your brother and love's life,†Xehanort jumped down from his high chair and walked up to Rokuxion, summoning his keyblade as he did. “You do want that right?â€
    Rokuxion tried to come up with the right words to say, but could only find himself agreeing with him, “Yes…â€
    “Good,†Xehanort evil smirk basically saying, he got what he wanted. “Then…accept the darkness!†and he stabbed Rokuxion in the heart with it. The keyblade absorbed into his body, and then, darkness began to lash onto his skin and pull him in.. He struggled and swung his keyblade, but the darkness swiftly came up to his chest. Then, both eyes turned a glowing yellow and darkness soon consumed his face. A large black hand came and pulled his face under, completely absorbing him. When he came to, he was standing on the cliff just outside the forest alone. His armor and clothes were no longer blue and silver. He now wore complete armor from head to toe. His armor had a new color as well, no longer was it blue and silver, it was now completely black with red lining. His keyblade turned into something much darker. It was the exact keyblade that Xehanort had stabbed him with. Rokuxion throughout his right hand and next to Rokuxion was a being appeared wielding a keyblade of its own, the creature took the shape of a human, though its head and body was black, and armor looking-ish. It had glowing yellow eyes and had red designs throughout its body. It was similar to Xehanort’s, though a bit different. The creature disappeared when Rokuxion held out his right hand again. Black Thundaga formed in his hand, and it immediately shot out. It was faster and more powerful than his normal Thundaga. When this was completed he turned his back to the bald man, Xehanort, to face the Mansion. He began to smile as he walked back towards the mansion. He stopped walking and closed his eyes. When he did he was back at the dark dimension with Xehanort sitting at his throne.
    “Rokuxion, well done,†Xehanort laughed. Rokuxion looked at him sternly without moving a muscle.
    “Tell me,†Rokuxion started, “How do I find Kingdom Hearts?â€
    “Patience my friend, patience,†He said while holding up a hand as to calm Rokuxion down. “First, you must deal with your old comrades.†A smile forming across his face.
    “Forget it old man,†Rokuxion snapped back. “I didn't follow darkness to kill my companions; I did it to find what I'm searching for!†Xehanort scratched his chin and chuckled.
    “You must, it is one of the necessary steps to find Kingdom Hearts.â€
    Rokuxion paused and thought soundly to himself. His consciousness and his heart fought with each other. Just then the memory of his brother and his lost love rang in his mind. “Very well.†Rokuxion concluded.
    Xehanort laughed to himself and stood up. “We will meet at the Keyblade Graveyard, the sacred place where all the keyblades are kept, a place of great power and knowledge, the place where Kingdom Hearts will appear. It is the source of this battle. But if your ‘comrades’ get in our way, then we will never get Kingdom Hearts and save what’s most dear to you.â€
    Rokuxion would open his eyes and clench his fists and scowl. He could not afford to allow them to do that. “Then they will die.â€

The pain in Doxyc’s heart subsided instantly as soon as he saw Rokuxion. He looked over at Amaya, his mind thinking faster and faster, and watched as the thing she was fighting slammed her against her back sending her to the ground.
    “AMAYA!†Doxyc screamed, summoning Redemption, his keyblade, and bolted for her. Doxyc watched as Amaya rolled onto her back and pointed her keyblade at the Guardian, fiery red magic forming at her handle then shooting out from the tip of her weapon, Firaga came forth aimed straight at the Guardian blasting him back to Rokuxion. Rokuxion looked up from his entertaining fight between his Guardian and Amaya and noticed Doxyc running at them.
    “Oh, so the captain came too,†Rokuxion smirked, “now where is the Commander? I want to speak to him.†Amaya was still on the ground, she was having trouble getting up. Doxyc quickly ran over to her and helped her up from the ground.
    “Amaya are you OK?†Doxyc asked. The Guardian stood by Rokuxion awaiting its orders.
    “Y…yeah I think so…â€
    “Where’s Jaxed-“ Doxyc started.
    “Jaxed’s not here,†Rokuxion quickly replied.
    “What? Where is he?â€
    “Why he’s on a Recon mission with Hakumei,†Rokuxion said with a smirk. “No one here but us,†No one talked. Amaya kept her eyes on the Guardian incase it decided to move and Doxyc kept his eyes locked with Rokuxion’s.
    “Rokuxion…what are you doing?†Doxyc asked worried he lost his best friend.
    “I’m…I’m getting them back Doxyc,†Rokuxion replied. Doxyc’s eyes widened for a moment. “Doxyc…we could get them back. We could go get them and have everything come back and be the way it should!â€
    Doxyc pondered for a moment; not once taking his eyes off of Rokuxion. Amaya looked at him worriedly and wondered if he was really deciding to go to darkness.
    “No.†Doxyc replied.
    “What?†Rokuxion said surprised.
    “No Rokuxion.â€
    “But, Doxyc, you’re my best friend.â€
    “Even if they did want to come back…they wouldn’t want to be brought back like this-â€
    “You don’t know that!â€
    “It’s wrong, Rokuxion.â€
    “I don’t care…â€
    “Rokuxion.â€
    “Doxyc.â€
    Tears started to form in Doxyc’s eyes. Could this really be happening? Rokuxion’s not evil…he wouldn’t do this would he? Doxyc was losing his most, dearest friend. And he couldn’t do anything about it. As the tears came down his face, the twilight sun shined behind Rokuxion. This was it.
    “If you’re not with me,†Rokuxion said while holding out his left hand, summoning his new dark Genesis Keyblade. “Then you’re against me.â€
    “Rokuxion-“ Amaya started.
    “COME!†And after he said that the red and black being leapt at Amaya. As Amaya sidestepped the creatures attack, Doxyc jumped towards Rokuxion who jumped backwards in air. When Doxyc caught up to him, he did an upper cut with his full strength. Rokuxion did the best he could to block it, but the force of it sent him high into the air. Doxyc leapt after him once more, this time their keyblades locked in place. “Doxyc....I'm following my heart, don't interfere, now, get out of my way!†Rokuxion’s keyblade then began to glow yellow. Their keyblades still connected, Rokuxion pushed downward sending a blast towards Doxyc sending him flying to a tree. Just before Doxyc impaled the tree, he flung his legs and feet up and landed on the tree instead of hitting it. He then jumped off from the tree back at Rokuxion again.
    Amaya was being chased around by the Guardian for a long time now. But instantly the guardian changed targets and went after Doxyc. When Rokuxion’s and Doxyc’s keyblades met again the Guardian appeared behind Doxyc, charging a Dark Firaga. Amaya, quickly noticing this, jumped towards the guardian and right as he pointed his keyblade at Doxyc’s back she sliced upwards sending the spell into the sky. Amaya then spun around and swung for a mid chest slash that the Guardian had barely enough time to block it, push her keyblade up with her own then kick her in the stomach, sending her to the ground, he quickly followed her.
    When the Firaga fired into the air Doxyc did a series of round about slash’s, all of which Rokuxion blocked. Then Doxyc’s final blow slashed downwards. The force of the attack sent Rokuxion to the ground, in which he landed easily; Doxyc landed a moment after that. After that Rokuxion leapt at Doxyc making several fast strikes toward his torso area, Doxyc blocked these attacks quite easily then as Doxyc counterattacked one of Rokuxion’s attacks with a low slash aiming for his feet. Rokuxion jumped high into the air; Doxyc quickly followed. Rokuxion flew into the air smiling, he then shifting his weight and made him turn upside down. He then charged energy into his keyblade and then shot a Dark Thundaga at Doxyc as he came up. Doxyc charged up his keyblade to make it glow Dark blue. And as he charged the Lightning came closer and closer, Doxyc, at the last second, fired Blizzaga causing the lightning to freeze. He then landed on the frozen lightning and ran up it to get to Rokuxion as quickly as he could.
    “Enough,†Rokuxion said and he threw his keyblade at the ice, causing it to shatter and Doxyc to fall. As Doxyc fell he could tell this would be the final blow. For as he fell, the pain in his heart came back again. Doxyc once again closed his eyes and held his heart. He hoped that Rokuxion would notice and stop to ask him if he was okay because…best friends would do that right? “Darkness Sonic!†Rokuxion yelled. He flew up, down, left, right, diagonally, any way you could think of at high speeds and every time he’d pass Doxyc, he would slash. Every slash that landed would cause a small explosion, blasting off shards of armor if impact was made. Doxyc flew back and forth in every direction as the hits kept coming. As the last slash came downward, Rokuxion landed on the ground and started charging his magic, Doxyc fell head first, not as fast, but still pretty quick. And soon right as Doxyc, head was eye level with Rokuxion. It all slowed down for him. He opened his eyes and there his best friend was…used to be best friend. Now they were just enemies. But enemies can become your friends…right?
    BAM! The Dark Firaga came forth and blasted Doxyc away, nailing him right in the stomach. Doxyc flew 300 yards into the forest. Crashing and destroying many trees along the way. He hit the ground hard. Rolling anliding and skidding and flipping. Until he came to a halt at the base of a giant trunk of a tree. Doxyc was scraped, bruised, maybe a few broken bones, he didn’t know, all he knew was Amaya was still fighting the Guardian and Rokuxion was walking over to him.
    “It’s been fun...but I must go, you might want to help me out with the organization, since that’s what I'm going to destroy, just look what they're doing to twilight town.†Rokuxion pointed out the burning city in the background. How long has that been on fire? Doxyc thought as he watched houses collapse and heartless flood every inch. â€The organization wants to find the keyblade graveyard and take all the keyblades, I'm going to save twilight town, come if you dare.†Rokuxion then opened a portal, his Guardian disappearing as he opened it. He smirked and walked through it.
    Doxyc slowly got up on one knee with the help his keyblade giving him support and said, "Damn, he got away-" Doxyc stopped mid sentence as a huge pain went through his heart. Damnit! What the hell…is this!? Doxyc thought; his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He fell to the ground grabbed his chest unconscious.

3. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

Excellent job so far; however, I demand more, NOW! >:O
    Kidding, keep up the good work ^^