Birth by Sleep Who will you choose?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by SUPERSMASHDRAKE, Dec 16, 2009.

1. SUPERSMASHDRAKE Traverse Town Homebody

I remember reading that the game is split into 3 stories, one for Terra, Ven, and Aqua. I just want to know who will you choose to play as first.

I probably will choose Ven, but I might go for Terra.

2. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

ven then terra then aqua and in almost all games like this after you beat all 3 you will get another one maybe it's the dark solider

3. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

I like Aqua the best. So I'll save her for last. Then again, I might just do it in the order of the selection screen.

4. TwilightTownShadow Destiny Islands Resident

After watching the secret ending, it seems Terra has a interesting background. So I think I would play Terra first to maybe get the jist of the game first ^^.

5. Noise For Love and Justice

i kinda have the feeling its gonna be a chapter type story setting, so like...

they have a Chapter 1 for each which is a sort of introduction of how each char fights..

then it goes from that to you play as (lets just say) Ven, then after you beat Vens chapter you move to...Aqua...and so on and so forth..

im just thinking in the way that...wouldnt it kinda ruin the game if u play to the end of one character...and know how it ends...then have to go back and beat the game with the other two? you know?

idk i hope its more planned out than that.

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Aqua, all the way. I'm usually a bigger fan of males--not really sure why, maybe because Japanese female leads/personalities are usually pretty one-dimensional--but I'm really liking the look of that girl.

Plus, I heard she's the magic user. NUKENUKENUKENUKENUKENUKE >3

Then I'll probably go for Ventus. I dunno, it might be a tougher call than I'm making it out to be, given that I really wanna know why he looks like Roxas. Definitely saving Terra for last, though; I don't like him much at all.

7. RockmanDS Destiny Islands Resident

I'm goin' with Aqua first

8. The Mender Traverse Town Homebody

i think ven i like the name

9. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

YES. OH GOD YES.

Aqua. Interesting fighting style. Plus she's pretty cute, I wanna be fightin' wit sum gud lookin' characters. Haha.

10. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I do want to know why Ven has a connection and all, so probably him.

Also, I think I agree with Noise. Since the 'Awakening' has been confirmed for Ven, I think you'll start off as him and then maybe choose your character or continue with a set list of characters.

In the end i'll probably go with the first character that pops up after I select 'New Game'

11. jet588 Traverse Town Homebody

Aqua, Ven, Terra.

I'm going in order of characters I don't know.