Birth by Sleep The CoW is inside Sora

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Queen Bee, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Queen Bee Traverse Town Homebody

No, think about it. And I don't care if this was brought up.

The "other friend" is in the CoW. Explains Sora-Ven relations assuming he is the "other friend".
    Explains why Axel changed so much in CO - he met Sora (also arguably why Sora didn't go around changing the multiverse - he needed CO?).
    Explains why they can never find it - they're looking for a room, not a person.
    Explains why Namine was born in CO if you wanna go CoW-CO relations - Sora sent her there at birth.
    And this could yet tie in with Terra giving Riku the Keyblade - either to protect or break Sora should the need arise.
    And wouldn't it be utterly fun if Sora and Roxas's Destatis actually took place inside the Chamber? :D

Some more bits and pieces of logic:
    Seeing how the CoW being inside Sora would explain his Ven-relations, this leads to the logical conclusion that however the CoW ended up inside Sora, it happened during/after BBS, otherwise Ven couldn't have been "inside" it.
    Let's assume for a minute Roxas and Sora aren't the only ones to go through a Destati - then what if that's the reason why aside from Sora, Riku and Mickey, there aren't any more wielders?
    You become a Wielder by going through a Destati in the CoW. Only post BBS, that Chamber was sealed up or otherwise unreachable inside Sora!

2. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

I don't know. Seems kinda far-fetched to me.
    I mean it does make sense, but we have evidence of one room existing which wgere Aqua's armour is, but we have no evidence to say it's actually a person.

I also would like to believe Nomura isn't going to make it as technical as that. I love the theory, but I just dislike so many strange details in one fame. It makes my head hurt.

3. Queen Bee Traverse Town Homebody

You're forgetting one very important fact, however - Xemnas built the CoR. I think that had he truly been capable of performing such a wondrous feat, that he wouldn't have been that hell bent on finding the CoW.
    1) Either the CoR and CoW are different, so what applies to one doesn't apply to the other
    2) The CoR was like the CoW, only Xemnas managed to find it before turning it into the physical room we see in the FM+.
    So I really don't see any issue here at least until we get more info.

How is that technical? XD

Eh. I think he's done worse.

4. Mako Tsunami Kingdom Keeper

As far-fetched as it sounds, it seems like it would fit. . . I think.

So Ven's request to be erased; going by this theory, would the CoW be involved?

Oh, and Xigbar quote: (Might be a bad translation, but go figure)

"That is what he is seeking, that room, which was not made by Xemnas. Perhaps that is where the other. . . 'friend' is."

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

1) True, but I don't think it's likely to be anything else. Though, I was wrong about alot in KH2, i'll be wrong about alot in BBS too.
    2) That does make sense, he could've converted it to a physical form, much like Ansem, who trained Xehanort, he was attempting to convert KH to data and created the Data Twilight Town.
    I think it'll depend on the way the story is told. Putting it down in a list form, like you have, kinda makes it hard to visualise, but if it was in a game format i'm sure it'd be much easier to understand. Like I said before, I like the theory.

6. Queen Bee Traverse Town Homebody

The only thing about Xion I DIDN'T Get right was
    What kind of experiment she was, being a replica XD I got down right that Xemnas probably snatched Memories during the FM Unknown fight; that Vexen made her, and that her name can mean #1 as she's the first experiment in the series; that she had the hood first and only later became a Kairi because of Sora's Memories; that she ended up looking like Sora due to the Memories; and that she was forgotten because she was made up of Memories, so once she gave them back, it all broke apart
    I can link to posts showing I thought about it if people don't believe me XD; albeit no on these forums.

So I'm kind of confident about stuff I come up with xD;

Not quite like that but you got the general gist of it. The room we saw in FM+ would be a means to bring the CoR into "our reality", or something along those lines, something that would be needed especially if the CoW is where the Destatis took place and the CoR is like that too.