Modified Yu-Gi-Oh! Arena

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Mixt, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Okay, the old arena had some issues. There are a bunch of psychological/sociological reasons for the changes I'm proposing but I'll spare you guys that piece. PM me if you really want to know.

I was planning to make this thread as Jaden left and that thread died, but seeing as he's back that isn't happening. I'm just making this now so that we have a hope of this being in order by the time the other thread maxes out.

So I'm thinking we should have a panel of three people to make and enforce rules. They would communicate outside the thread (I would prefer PMs but that is up to the panel) to discuss each issue and then present it to the thread. This way the rules are pretty streamlined from the moment they are put into action and when the inevitable arguments show up the panel can just vote and be done with it. And since there are three members every issue will end up with a definite answer.

Out of respect I'm offering the first seat to Jaden if he wants it. But the other two seats are up to you guys to vote on. Just talk to me in VMs and I'll count the votes and make a list of people who want it and who don't.

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

why
    just why

anyway there is nothing wrong with jaden's i mean
    c'mon

and if you are willing to offer the first seat then why not just
    let him do it

............ughhhhhh

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Because the old system is broken and that is why there was a ton of flaming which is why the thread is on the verge of being closed.

Can people please at least be open to the idea of change. I don't want to see it fall appart because we've been trying and failing constantly under the old system.

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Maybe have a convo with Jaden in VM/PMs or something since he's the original creator and then you can try and fix the problems the arena has.

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Alright guys.
    I'm sick and tired of the drama that is involved with this "Duel Arena".
    Fayt's right - if you have problems, PM each other.
    Don't drag this on the forums for the entire world to see.
    If the problems are truly bothersome, message a staff member. We don't get the colored names for no reason.

I know that none of you are under the age of ten. That being said, I excpect you can try to resolve your issues privately - and again, if that proves to fail, the staff is always there.
    This goes for not anyone in particular, but sort of as a PSA to all of you participating in the thread(s).

6. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

WHO DIED AND MADE YOU THE GUY WHO DECIDES THESE THINGS

UHHH WHO IS TOTALLY OPSESSED WITH THIS
    JADEN
    WHO STARTED THIS
    JADEN
    WHO DESERVES TO MAKE A NEW THREAD
    JADEN

WANT ME TO GO ON
    you know i will
    i will

EDIT:
    SORRY WAS POSTING THIS
    WHILE HORO AND FAYT POSTED
    SO JUST SAYING I WASNT IGNORING YOU GUYS
    AND IM SORRY

7. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Let Jaden and Mixt sort this themselves, if Jaden needs any help fixing or enforcing rules that's what we staff are here for, as Wolfie said.

8. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

yea i know(check the edit i posted it while you guys where so i didnt see it)

and yeah.. If drama starts this easy
    then..........well where have i been

ill stop posting then(or at least try)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.