Is this goodbye forever? Or just farewell for now?

Discussion in 'Departure Hall' started by Lovely Phantasmagoria, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

Don't mind the crappy title. xD I was bored when I thought of that...

so yeah.. I'm not lying. I may not be able to go back for now. It's the final quarter and I have to give it my all. (school... could never be trusted. EVER.) So yeah, I'll probably be gone till the last week of March or something.

To my RP mates: I'll be gone for a while. But please don't get rid of my characters!! TToTT

To my friends: Well... you guys take care now. I shall miss you all. :(

To anyone reading this: Hello... and goodbye for now. DD:

This is Lovely Phantasmagoria, signing out.

2. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

I won't pretend that I know you really well, but from what I have seen of you you're a nice member and I know you'll be missed in the time you're gone.

Education is definitely more important than this place, and I wish you every luck with it ^^

See you in the future, be happy and all that jazz <3

3. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh no! I'm gonna miss you buddy T^T But at least you'll be back eventually :=D: And I'll talk to you then!
    Good Luck!​

4. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

Okay! Good luck with school and everything. XD We'll see you when you get back. :D When you do, don't forget to swing by and say "hi" to me, okay? I'll miss you! :glomp: And I'll do what I can to keep your character from going bye-bye in Real Teen Life (except for playing as your character, since that's kinda against the rules ;) ) Farewell and good luck to you!

5. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Until we meet again my friend!

Im going to miss you so much!!! make shure to come back on often and good luck at school! Yuki will be missed!!! I'll miss u so much! make shure to come back wheneve you can! -Until we meet again I'll be waiting for you to return and become closer- :glomp: bye lovely! xDDD we'll see each other again i know we will! xDDD

6. Lovely Phantasmagoria Merlin's Housekeeper

Aww... thanks everyone! *hugs* Now I really want it to be the end of March. ==, I just wanna go OL again. OO:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.