Memory Break Chapter 8

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 15, 2007.

?

Do you feel bad for Zexion in my story?

1. YES!!! *hugs Zexion*

61.5%
  2. I feel bad...he's had a rough time...

23.1%
  3. Aww...he can tough it out

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO WAY! Zexion DESERVES to be broken!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I REALLY don't care....

15.4%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 8! :D Sadly, there is probably 2 more chapters after this one :( I'm doing my best to get it all done today, so that you guys don't have to wait when I'm at school

~Chapter 8~

~FLASHBACK~

Braig was walking home the boy from the dream from school. The boy had had a heat stroke from wearing the long sleeve shirt and jeans, and the nurse sent him home, along with Braig to take him there. The boy was panting hard, the sun feeling miserable on what was visible of his skin.
    “Dude, take off the shirt!†Braig said. “You’re gonna get another heat stroke!â€
    “I don’t care!†the boy breathed. Braig looked at him with fright in his eyes.
    “You have to tell someone.â€
    “About what?â€
    “Your brother hurting you.â€
    “Who am I supposed to tell?†The boy asked.
    “Uhhh…your parents?†Braig said with a tone. The boy sighed angrily.
    “I can’t.â€
    “Why not?â€
    “I just can’t!†he yelled.
    “WHY NOT??†Braig yelled back. The boy looked up at him with fierce eyes.
    “BECAUSE THEY HURT ME TOO!!!†he shouted, crossing his arms, but never looking away from the other boy. The rage in his eyes melted away into pain and fright.
    “How come you’ve never told me?†he asked. The boy looked away.
    “They said if I told anyone, they’d hurt me more.†He said, hurt in his voice. Braig looked at the ground, and then back up at him. He saw how defeated he looked, how afraid he was. He wasn’t going to let his best friend live like this.
    “If you won’t speak up, I will!†he shouted, running off in the direction of the boy’s house.
    “Stop, wait Braig!†the boy yelled, running after him.
    “Come on, —“

~END OF FLASHBACK~

What was the boy’s name?

“Ienzo.â€

Huh?

“His name was Ienzo.â€

Who are you?

“Who are you?â€

I am…

“Find your voice…â€

Zexion opened his eyes. He was still sitting on his bed. So the boy’s name was Ienzo? He smiled. He was remembering. This was definitely a good thing. He sighed. It would take time to put back together his memory, but he knew he could do it. All he had to do was follow the story. His thoughts went back to Ienzo.

Ienzo…it sounded familiar. Did he know someone named Ienzo?

Just then, the loud chattering of two Organization members broke his train of thought. He walked over to the door to listen better.

Someone laughed. Zexion could tell it was Larxene.

“So any news on Zexion?†she asked.
    “Yes, some bad news.†Another voice said. He could make it out as Vexen’s voice. He continued:
    “It seems that Zexion, in the accident, had suffered a terrible head injury, and caused him to lose all of him memories.â€

Accident? There was an accident? What accident?

Larxene laughed again.
    “That’s no surprise.†She said.
    “But it’s not just memories!†Vexen said. “He’s lost his ability to write and speak. I doubt he can even think straight.â€

I can too think str..ai..ght…? Strai….gh…t? Straight? See!

“Awww…poor Zexy.†Larxene said teasingly. “Sort of funny, actually.â€
    “How is this funny?†Vexen asked.
    “Well, Nobodies are already broken. We’ve lost half of what we are, and we’re left with basically our memories, will, and personality, right?â€
    “Right.â€
    “Now, Zexion’s lost his memories.â€
    “Yes.â€
    “And pretty much half of his personality was reading and writing, so he’s lost that too.â€
    “Yes. Your point is?â€
    “I’m just saying he’s already broken, but he’s becoming more broken by the second.†Larxene laughed again.
    “Well, I hear that Axel and Xigbar are trying to help him remember.†Vexen said. Larxene rolled her eyes.
    “Yeah, good luck to them with fixing the broken toy.†She said. Then, their footsteps faded as they continued walking down the hall.

If Zexion had a heart, he was pretty sure it’d be broken, along with the rest of him. He leaned against the door. All he was doing, trying to remember, it was all for nothing. He sighed sadly.

I’m…broken? He thought. Why? Why am I broken?

His eyes started to sting. He would’ve held back his tears, but he didn’t remember what they were.
    +++
    Zexion walked down the stairs slowly and sat down at the kitchen table. He put his head in his hands.

How could he live life knowing he was broken? That there was a time when he wasn’t broken?

He felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Xigbar. He was smiling at him.

Xigbar. Zexion thought. I’m sorry that I’m broken.

“Hey, Zexion, are you ok?†Xigbar asked. Zexion shook his head. Xigbar’s smile faded. He wished he could tell his friend that he could tell him what was wrong, but he couldnt tell him if he wanted to. Xigbar then had an idea.
    “Zexion.†He said. Zexion looked up at him.
    “You want to go for a walk?†Zexion nodded slowly, standing up. They walked out of the kitchen door, and decided to walk around the Castle (after all it was relatively big).

Xigbar, I’m sorry that I’m broken…

Zexion, I’m sorry I let you become that way…

“Find you voice…â€

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

okay how is he replying if he cant hear him?

I am confused

other than that great job

FIRST POST! or as you would say page pwn!

3. Pure Beats~ Chaser

OMG!!! I feel so bad for Zexion!!! Imma gonna cry!!!
    I want to read the next chapter!!!!! Can't wait!!!

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

its what they want to say to each toher, but cant :)

thanks! (my page pwn lol :))

:D

working on it now :D

5. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Larxene's such an ******* in this compared to in your last story. Ah well. Keep it up!

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ya really :)

thank you!

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Great, as always...

Gah, I'm tired... >.>;

8. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

awwwww I feel bad ='(. I would never think of Zexion as someone who would cry like that. I love Xiggy in this story, too. I'm starting to like him more as I read. :D

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D thanks! I dont like making people cry (really sad)

but come on people, he just found out that he's broken :(

He needs to cry :)