Some ideas pretty please? :)

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by king_mickey rule, Jun 13, 2010.

1. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Hya, it's not a big problem that I have but what the heck, can't hurt to ask someone's opinion right ;d.

So, there's this girl, I've been dating her for 3-4 months now and we like eachother veeery much. She even confessed that she loved me a few weeks ago. The thing is that we both have alot of schoolwork lately and well she said she wanted to with to start something because of that.

We decided to go on a date after the exams ... and that moment is in about 2 weeks. Any suggestions where to go? On that date something will probably happen (like a first kiss, probably this ... yay ;p) so maybe a familiar place, like the place of our first date which is a park near her house, to set the mood, or go to a city (I know one where there's this big park, very nice to walk and just relax etc.) or go to a cinema or something else?

If you have some suggestions where we should go and what I should do to get the right mood please share, thanks beforehand :D

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, you could first go to the movies, or anywhere fun for that matter, just to lighten the mood and be happy, ect.

Afterwards, you can take a slower pace, like the park you mentioned. Also girls like small, sweet details, that show them you care for, and think of them. It may be nice to consider this.

But overall, do what feels right, don't do something that may make you feel uncomfortable, and be yourself. I'm sure everything will go fine.

3. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Well, I'm almost sure that there will be a park involved on that day but I don't know which park xD. You see, I would love to go to that park where we had our first date (is close to her house and well we had alot of dates there so maybe good to set a romantic mood), but that park is kinda far away from the city = were the fun things are

And could you please give some examples of the little things I can do? I know a couple things but I want to be sure that day's perfect, I love the girl so much, I want the day to be perfecto mundo ;d

It doesn't have to be in the city where we should go, my first priority is actually setting a good, romantic mood and let her know that I love her :)

4. Mvalentine King's Apprentice

Are there any beaches near by? it;s always romantic to have a nice stroll along the sea front?

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

Well, poems, hand-made letters. Or maybe something symbolic between the two of you. It's all depending on the person. Just bring her something she'll like (thought she may like anything you bring her, 'cause i'd be from you.)

6. Phazeun Traverse Town Homebody

One Sex on the Beach, please!

Haha, I was just thinking about that.

Yeah, movies, walking around in the mall, stuff like that. Maybe, take her to a place that holds a 'precious' memory. Chicks dig that stuff. Most of them at least. ;)

7. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

Lol dude xD

Anyways, precious memory huh? Well, the park holds many memories of us, altough the city holds some too, our first real date (not our first though) was there.

She jumped into my arms there and hugged me without a real reason (then I knew we liked eachother, that has to be the best hug I ever had hehe ;d)

... man kinda hard choosing between the park and the city xO

8. Nova We left a scar size extra-large.

I would go for the park. I personally don't like the city simply because of how noisy it is. The park is quiet and romantic, and you can hear each other talk there...

Unless a kid is throwing a birthday party.​

9. king_mickey rule Destiny Islands Resident

So this week we'll have our date, still haven't picked a date though but it's getting pretty close now :D.

Any last tips that you want to share with me (especially the girls if they know something to make it reeally special), feel free to post them, you'll be a great help n.n

Can hardly wait for the date ;o