Hitman: Legacy of Agent 47

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Vladimir Makarov, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Prepare to make a killing...

32 years after Blood Money, Agent 47 was finally tracked down by the military. They cornered him by a cliff that led to a river below. As the soldiers aimed their guns at 47, he made a split second decision.

He jumped.

A few soldiers looked down the cliff. They went to the bottom and looked all over for Agent 47, but he was never found. On national television, the president of the United States said that Agent 47 had killed himself. Those at home stared at the television in disbelief. The seemingly unstoppable Agent 47 was dead. Though a huge threat was wiped from existance, the nightmare was far from over.

Agent 47 had a son.

About 18 years earlier, a girl he had met gave birth to a boy. And, worst of all, Agent 47 trained his son to be a cold blooded killing machine. After his father died, the boy swore revenge against the president. He went on to join The Company, hoping it would give him the experience he needed to get revenge.

And so begins the final chapter in the Hitman series...

Rules
    No Godmodding
    No Powerplay
    Keep Romance PG-13
    Blood and gore are allowed.

OC Form

Name:
    Allignment: (The Company, United States Army)
    Weapon:
    Personality:
    Appearance:

My Character

Name: Ryan
    Allignment: The Company
    Weapon: Duel Silverballers, W2000 silenced sniper rifle
    Personality: Cold and unfeeling. He has little regard for human life. The job is all that matters to him and he will complete it even if it kills him.
    Appearance: [​IMG]

2. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Noriko
    Weapon: Intervention sniper rifle
    Personality: Shy and hardworking. Excellent skills. She is unaware of what her life was like before she joined The Company.
    Appearance: http://tallteacher.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/asian-sniper2.jpg

Name: Takahiro
    Allignment: U.S Army.
    Weapon: Two ICS m4 CQB
    Personality: Brave and obident. Is determinded to defeat The Company for what happened to his family.
    Appearance: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/720/60772-takahiro_sakurai__reunion_files__large.jpg

3. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

4. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

OCC: Can I join?
    Name: Sakura
    Weapons: Big Gun.(Idk on names..?)
    Personality: Cold, Mulitpative, Mysterious,She has a mysterious past and she has a second personality. Acts like a sixteen year old to get close to the enemy. Respects The Company. Despite her bad side she is actually funny,shy and responsible.
    Apperance:[​IMG]

5. SkeletonHerald Moogle Assistant

Name:Legates
    Allignment:The Company
    Weapon:Various Poisons, gas canisters, drugs, and a SMG
    Personality: Cold, Unforgiving,
    Appearance: short gray-black hair, 5'7, black eyes, pale skin, usually wearing a labcoat and black shoes.

6. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

7. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

8. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Perfect. ^^ Just need one more person for the Army.

9. Broken Moogle Assistant

I'll try to be active. >_<

Name:
    Neon (Neo)

Allignment:
    US Army

Weapon:
    M16 Assault Rifle, Desert Eagle Handgun, Combat Knife

Personality:
    He's pretty friendly, yet shy

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

10. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC:
    Accepted. I think we can start.

BIC:
    Ryan calmly walked through the doorway of the small shack that he had the displeasure of calling home. He looked around at the few things that the shack contained, a small old style television sitting on the floor. It was covered in dust and had a clothes hanger as an antenna, A few feet in front of that was an old, beaten up recliner. It was colored a sickly green and had a ton of wear and tear from years of use. About 15 feet to the left was a small mattress with a single pillow and a single sheet on it. A refrigerator stood tall in the right corner of the shack. A large aluminium bucket served as a bathtub. On the left wall was a display case filled with all sorts of weapons. A wardrobe stood just to the right. The light source was a wire with a light bulb. Ryan walked over to a small bookcase. He pulled a few books out to reveal a combination safe bolted to the bookcase and the wall. Ryan opened it and set a large bundle of money inside among the other bills.

11. Cicada Killer Destiny Islands Resident

Jones Quin Kamark had his lunch break just not to long ago, making him fully alert to things around him. At the time now he was paroling around the barracks. For anything that maybe questionable.

((Hope this is a okay post, I got writer's block and need to get food soon-))

12. #8-Axel Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Leo Snipe

Weapon: Two silver revolvers

Personality: He is calm and isn't scared of anything because he has nothing to lose so he doesn't care if he dies or not because his wife and 3 year old daughter and 5 year old son died in a car accinet and does care who dies any more

Appearance:[​IMG]

13. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Ryan stared at the money for a moment. He took his Silverballers out of his suit. "I need to buy more ammunition..." He set his Silverballers in a case nearby. He then walked out the door. He got into a small, shabby car and pulled out of the small dirt driveway and onto the road. He went to the only arms dealer that he trusted, Mickey. Once he got to the shop, he got out out of his car and walked into the store. Mickey greeted him with a smile.

"Evenin', champ." Mickey said in his southern accent, taking off his cowboy hat. "What can I interest you in today?" He asked.

"Just 100 Silverballer ammunition clips, please." He said.

"Well, certainly." Mickey took the clips out of a case and put them in a bag. "That'll be $550."

"Not as much as I expected." Ryan took a wad of bills out of his suit and counted out $550. "Here you are."

"Thanks partner." Mickey handed Ryan the bag. "Have a nice night."

"You too." Ryan walked outside and drove back to his shack. He walked inside and put the ammunition in another safe. He heard a beep. Ryan took a small black laptop out from under his mattress. It beared The Company insignia. A voice came from the laptop.

"Ryan, we have another hit for you." The female voice said.

"I'm ready for it." Ryan said.

"Happy to hear that. We have a big one for you." The voice said.

"You're killing me with the suspense, Diana." Ryan said sarcastically. "You never cease to make me laugh in your old age."

Diana ignored him. "Your job is to kill the president of the United States."

OOC: Accepted.

14. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

Loveless Ave. missing the point of it all
    Name: Llios "Widow" Kain
    Weapon: Mostly knives or any bladed weapon but on any big job his favorite thing is his lucky Smith and Weston 500 magnum revolver he also is a fan of poison
    Personality: calculating, bipolar (if he thinks he is in trouble he goes through violent mood swings) , feminine, and charming (his nickname widow comes from his abililty to lull people into a sense of security and then hit them with an undetectable poison dart and kill them)
    Appearance:[​IMG]

15. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

16. Name: Freya Brackfurder
    Weapon: Two revolvers and a switchblade
    Personality: Cold, Sarcastic, has no time for fun and games and finds her work serious.
    Appearance: [​IMG]

17. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

18. (╯°□°)╯︵ ıɥsoɯ Hollow Bastion Committee

Noriko sat in her living room, in meditation. She was yet again trying to remember her past but failed. Soon, she got up. Taking a deep breath, she walked into the kitchen when she heard a noise. Walking into her room, she pulled out a similar laptop with the same sign as Ryan's.

19. AmericanSephiroth Traverse Town Homebody

Loveless Ave. missing the point of it all
    Llios stood in his room sharpening his knife collection like always. "hmm i wonder when I will get another job..." he kept sharpening his knives looking uninterested at anything around him.

20. Freya came back from a mission and is very tired, she slumped onto the nearest couch she could find.
    "Ugh...I don't get paid enough to do this sort of crap..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.