Clash of the Races' : The nightmare returns

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SORA!, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Twelve years after Clash of the Races' the Volturi have gotten power hungry,they enjoy controlling all vampire's and through vampire's most of the magical and mystical world, but they can see that if they try to take over more than they already have,they will be stopped by what they consider to be the most annoying and troublesome group of families ever : The Cullen's and The Malfoys....Vampires and Werewolves who get on.

So the Volturi decide that in order to take over....the Cullen's and Malfoy's must be taken out.So they manage to bring back every vampire that had ever been killed by the two families...every villian...just to destroy them. The odds dont look good as the mass army of vampire's moves forward to rip...to tear...to kill.

Can they survive?

Name: River Hunter Michael Malfoy
    Birthday: 31st of October.
    apperence: [​IMG]
    Race:Werewolf.
    Bio: River,though a year away from being 30,still acts slightly childish. His temper hasnt improved in the last five years and He is not happy with the fact that they have to get help from his father's old pack, but that could just be the Alpha-wolf coming out in him. He has kept his promise of not hurting anymore family members so far and he so Rarely leaves Hermia alone,so he must have grown up a little.He's still a skilled fighter,though his age is starting to slow him down.

Name: Elena Marie Sara Malfoy
    Birthday: 14th of feburary
    race:Werewolf.
    Bio: Elena is not a willing to fight as her brother is,though she will if she has too. she doesnt like the other werewolves as one,Zack, tried to use her to become the Alpha-Male. She only recently has realised her feelings from her friend Adam.

Name: Zackary Fairchild
    Birthday: 4th of July
    race:werewolf
    Bio:He knows he hurt Elena two years ago and when they come together to work,he tries to stear clear of the youngest Malfoy,but he seems unable too,but he can see she's moved on.

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Name: Adam Lee
    Birthday: 21st July
    Appearance: Shortish fair-brown hair, hazel eyes. Skinny build, but surprisingly strong.
    Race: Werewolf (But hasn't started shifting yet.)
    Bio: Adam has been one of Elena's best friends since they first met at platform 9 3/4s in their first year. And, has had a crush on her since their 3rd year.
    His family has some trace of werewolf in it, although it hasn't manifested in many generations. But it seems likely that he will begin to shift soon as he's showing all the signs.

Name: Hermia Othello
    Birthday: 12th October
    Appearance: Long brown hair, brown eyes. A healthy weight and fairly tall for a woman.
    Race: Werewolf
    Bio: Hermia has been through a lot in her few years and used to be a Lone Wolf hunting and tracking vampires all across the country. However now she's much more settled as she has imprinted on River Malfoy.
    She's very agressive towards those she distrusts and has very little problems with walking around with very little on due to her tendency to spend a large amount of time as a wolf.

Name: Ocean Jackson
    Birthday: 4th November
    Appearance: Long blonde hair, dark blue eyes. Petite.
    Bio: Ocean was a late blooming werewolf and only started to shift when she was in her twenties, once she'd realised just how much danger her family was in.
    Ocean recently married and now has a step-daughter and a daughter of her own.

Name: David Jackson (Known as Jackson)
    Birthday: 25th November
    Appearance: Tall, black hair and grey eyes.
    Race: Human
    Bio: Jackson has always been a kind hearted man, and has always only wanted what was best for his daughter. Unfortunately due to this he was constantly taken advantage of by predatory women. Then he met Ocean.
    He will do anything to protect his family, even if it means sacrificing his happiness, or even his life.

Name: Amy Jackson
    Birthday: 15th October
    Appearance: Long, straight, black hair. Fairly tall. Dresses very girly.
    Race: Human
    Bio: Her mother died when she was born, so has never known having a consistent mother figure. Despite this she is very welcoming to her step-mother Ocean, despite the fact that she now has an aunt who is the same age as her.
    She usually keeps to the background, unless something really rials her. Then it's next to impossible to shut her up.

Name: Jessie Jackson
    Birthday: 16th September
    Appearance: Brown haired and brown eyed. Tall for her age.
    Race: Human (?)
    Bio: Jessie is a very playful little girl, and she gets excited over most things. It's unknown at the moment if she will shift.

Name: Jacob Avalon
    Birthday: 11th February
    Appearance: Dark purple hair, dark eyes. Very muscular and tall.
    Bio: Since the events that occurred whilst he was 13 years old Jacob has been determined to one day surpass River's abilities. A target he is very close to meeting, if not already beaten.
    He's fairly flippant in his behaviour towards pretty much everything, and is very laid back.

3. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-ok ^^ your in

I was wondering if Hermia and River had any kids?

4. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- Thankies~
    And I think they should do, but I didn't want to add any in without asking first XD What do you think?

5. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc yeah totaly it would be cute im on the psp just now ill be on about three

6. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- I think Hermia should get/be pregnant in this one though, I don't see them having kids for a while in the other RP. XD
    Okies, I don't have anywhere to go until around 8pm so I'll be on XD

7. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-okies ^^ should we start?

back on the laptop ^^

8. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- Okies ^^
    Yay~

9. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

Elena was up in her room,putting the finishing touches to her hair and make up,she had on a very bright princessy prom dress,that hugged her body to the waist,then it spilled out,and shimmered,she even got bright pink dye and put it through her curly blonde hair

"what's taking her so long? surely to god girls dont need all this time..."River said rolling his eyes

10. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"You'd be surprised River." Hermia giggled as she sat down on the sofa, tucking her legs up onto the cushions besides her. "You got lucky with me, I'm too damn lazy to worry about perfecting my make up and hair half the time. And I don't really like big dresses, and believe me that can slow you down."

"How is she getting there anyway?" Jacob asked, having been dragged around by his mother as she wanted to see Elena before she left.

11. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Um..."Mickey said "I think she's just gonna apperate out the grounds...saves getting that knight bus..."he said shuddering

"Slows you down? oh great....she's slow enough as it is.."

"Give it a rest River...she's aloud to take her time...its her prom night...and it is Elena...did you expect any less?"

12. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"No boyfriend to come pick her up or anything?" Jacob said, half surprised and half amused. Elena had grown a bit of a reputation for being a man eater around school, so the idea of her being alone on prom night was a bit strange.

"I wish we hadn't missed prom now." Hermia sighed as she sunk back into the softness of the cushions.

13. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"she hasnt had a boyfriend since that Zack kid,doesnt let it get too far...she's....colder towards guys now.....Im not sure weither to be happy or worried..."

"Ah prom's nothin' special....just an excuse to spend money and get utterly p*ssed after it because it was so sh*t."he said sitting on the arm of the sofa"and isnt she going with her mates? what's-there-names? Raye and Adam?"

14. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"Well, so long as it doesn't carry on too long she'll be fine. I guess." Jacob said, he'd never really had any problems with dating. And because of this he found it hard to understand people when they did. "Oh! Them! I'd forgotten about them." He grinned, half guilty looking.

"Still, I like the idea behind it." Hermia sighed, as much as she tried to deny it she was still more then just a little bit of a romantic at heart.

15. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Admit it,you just wanted to wear a big puffy dress,with lovely hair and have someone dance with you and blah blah blah..."River said grinned,eyes half shut,as her twirled a strand of her hair around his finger

"Hm..Im not sure about them...have to ask princess up there."

16. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Hermia blushed slightly and shoved him in an only half-playful manner. "Oh shut up!" She squealed indignatly, although she couldn't help but smile.

"I'll wait until her Ladyship descends and makes her début." Jacob chuckled.

17. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

He chuckled

"Im coming! Im coming!"Elena called,coming down stairs as quickly as she could,sensing she'd annoy most people if she took any longer

"Dress is a little low cut...isnt it?"

18. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"Actually, for her that's quite conservative." Jacob snorted cheekily.

"You look lovely Elly." Hermia smiled.

19. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Thanks Hermia."she smiled

"You look like one of those fairy-princess barbie dolls you used to have..."he said grinning "well...at least it makes you look skinny."

Th smile dissappered and a growl ripped through her teeth"Look whose talking fata**"

"River...if your not gonna be nice to your sister,dont say anything."

he rolled his eyes "Fine. You look great Elly...any guy will be lucky to dance with you or whatever....and thats all I want to find out any guy'd done with you tonight"

20. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Hermia slapped River across the stomach, albeit only playfully, but still pretty hard. "Don't be horrid about your sister. She's beautiful."

At this point Lake finally came skidding out of the kitchen, camera in hand. "Finally got the little f*cker working!" Once she's spoken she stopped and cringed slightly. It wasn't often Lake swore, actually it was pretty damn rare. "Excuse my language."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.