Two halves make a whole

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by SORA!, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

A few years ago,Maddie and the Cullen's moved away,to stop from being recognized as vampire's. The family havent seen them and have only spoken over the phone,so its a shock when Maddie suddenly says they're coming home.

The real reason behind the move is soon discovered as a half-vampire is tracking Esmya,to bite her on her 18th birthday and become a full vampire,Maddie moved back in the hopes Esmya would be safe.But on her 18th while at a party,she is attacked and bitten...her family arrives too late,so they give her the choice...;full vampire...or human...

which will she choose?

Name:
    apperence:
    parents:

Name(s):Esmya Carlie Cullen and Anthony 'Aj' Michael Cullen
    age(s): 17 and 14
    gender(s) female and male
    apperence(s): [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    parents:Maddie and Anthony Cullen

Name: River Michael Hunter Malfoy
    apperence:[​IMG]
    parents:Mickey and Lake Malfoy

Name(s) Caleb Scottie Malfoy and Casey Zane Malfoy
    age(s);14 and 13
    gender(s) male
    apperence(s):[​IMG]- Cory
    [​IMG]
    parents:Cory and Carrie Malfoy

Name: Cadey Ameilia Lyra Malfoy
    parents:Cory and Carrie Malfoy

2. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Just don't turn around, and you won't know (:
    Name: Elissa Scorpiue
    apperence: [​IMG]
    parents: Ada and James Scorpiue

Name: Adam
    apperence: [​IMG]
    parents: Unknown

3. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-your in we can start ^^

4. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

OOC - Hehe, can you start? I'm terrible at these things. :|

5. Sakura Angel Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Sakura
    parents: Kaname and rima kuran both dead.

6. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

ooc-your in

Mickey,now 37,looked out the window for any sign of his vampire sister

7. Sakura Angel Traverse Town Homebody

Sakura was laying on her bed reading her book on fanstasy love and zombie's. She put the book aside and went outside on her front lawn wondering what today had in store for her. The wind blew around her hair and her dressed followed the wind. She spun around a few times and laughed.

"What a nice day this turned out to be a walk would be nice....although i dont know anyone around here....Plus I just moved here....What if I get lost?!" Sakura that for a moment and laughed. "Oh well I'll make the best of it"

She ran back inside and put on her high heels to match her dress,got her purse,and house keys went outside and locked the door behind her. She started her way down the side walk and walked by a house and looked up to see a man looking out the window. "He has a blank look on his face....Is he sick or somthing?" She stood there staring

8. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Elissa walked through the streets down in the town, a thin cardigan over her dress and the fabric pulled tight to her body. She ignored most of the people who passed her, her silvery hair blowing around her face in the wind.

9. SORA! Gummi Ship Junkie

"Any sign of them Dad?"River asked coming to his father's side

Mickey shook his head

10. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Elissa sighed when it started to rain, hugging her Cardigan closer and running slowly into the nearest shop.

11. Sakura Angel Traverse Town Homebody

Sakura saw two people out the window now but just ignored it and finally left. She was walking aimlessly for about 10 mintues befor she relized she was lost...Again. She sighed and looked around the area. No one was around just a bunch of houses. Dark cloud started appearing over head and she sighed.

"it looks like rain" she said bitterly. "I better go somwhere befor my dress gets ruined!" She looked around and made a left and went strait from there until she came across a strees full of people,fast food place's,sit down resturants,coffe shops.candy shops,hat stores,book stored,clothing stores. Everything you could imgane all on one area. She looked around the stores until she came across a store full of dresses and jacket. Just then she felt the first drop of water and went inside.

"Hello welcome to Dress City is there anything I can help you with today?" Said a women behind the counter.

Sakure smiled politley" Not right now thank you I will just look around. But If I shall need anything may I come and get you?"

The lady smiled pleasantly at Sakura. "Ofcoruse. Enjoy your shopping" And with that sakura wondered around the big store.

"well if the rain continues I will need to buy a jacket... They have plenty here to cover my whole dress...Hmmm.....Im wearing white....What will look nice on me?" She said to herself as she looked around.

12. SoraNRikuNkairi Destiny Islands Resident

Elissa took refuge in one of the larger music shops in the town. She walked in, thoroughly expecting the place to be booming with loud people and overly-loud music. To her surprise it seemed like she had just stepped through a veil into comeplete silence.

She looked around, frowning at the lack of noise and people in the shop. The only other person she could see or hear was a platinum blond at the pay-desk. He was laying back in his chair with a baseball cap over his eyes. Big colorfull headphones could be seen around his neck with music being played so loudly Elissa could hear it from the entrance. He was either asleep or hadn't heard her enter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.