Organisation Initiation

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ratchet, Apr 23, 2007.

1. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

The main hall of Castle Oblivion was large, stark and awe-inspiring. The novice nobodies stood in various states of boredom as the leader Xemnas droned on about Kingdom Hearts. The talk seemed to go on forever and Anniexo fiddled with her wrist, wishing they not been banned from bringing distractions such as watches. Her mind drifted to battles with heartless beside her and she began to ignore Xemnas and his ranting.

“Now you will be taken on a tour of the castle and introduced to the other Organisation members. Number VII will be conducting the tour, so listen to his wise words very carefully.”

A cloaked and hooded figure approached the dais and removed his hood, flicking out his long blue hair. Yellow eyes shone coldly and the X-shaped scar on the bridge of his nose told of past battles.

“My name is Sai’x. Follow me.”

Anniexo shivered at the cold clipped words. She had heard that he was a berserker and not to be crossed. Shuffling along at the back, she hoped he would be more interesting to listen to than Xemnas. Occasionally she spotted other cloaked figures and due to her fascination for everything new she soon got left behind. Sai’x kept up a swift pace.

Realising with a panic that she was alone and lost, Anniexo realised that she would be in deep trouble. The castle was like a maze and she had no chance of catching up. She couldn’t go back to the hall as Xemnas would still be there and it wouldn’t look good on her first day.

“Hey there! You look lost.”

Anniexo turned and looked directly into a pair of brilliant blue eyes.

“Man, you’re as hopeless as me.”

The eyes belonged to a young man with a distinctive blonde mullet and a kind face. He thrust his hand out and introduced himself as Demyx. He then asked her name.

“Uh…Anniexo. Nice to meet you.”

Demyx grinned and offered to help her find the rest of the group. Before that he offered her the real tour, introducing her to the others.

“Well you’ve met Mr. Boring and Mr. Psycho. It’s time you met the others.”

Anniexo followed him. He seemed friendly and she needed help. It had to be better than the official tour. They passed down a long corridor and into the kitchen. Two cloaked figures were inside, one cooking and one drinking coffee.

“Hey Demyx, who’s the new dude?”

The man drinking coffee turned and smiled. His face was friendly and he was older than the others in the room, silver streaking his hair. An eye patch covered his left eye, and Anniexo tried not to stare at him.

“I’m Xigbar, and I guess you are deep trouble little dude as you should be on the tour with Sai’x. I like your style. Hope you decide to stick around. Don’t mind Xaldin, he’s grumpy.”

“Only because you bug me when I’m cooking.”

Dark serious eyes burned from under cane rows, which had been tied back. Jet-black sideburns gave the serious face a sterner look. He briefly welcomed Anniexo as he lifted the heavy cooking pots with ease. Xaldin was certainly imposing.

“We’d better get on. Great to see you guys.”

Demyx led Anniexo out of the kitchen. He was taking Anniexo to see that most important part, where the Organisation members lived, worked and played. Further along he opened a large door and motioned for Anniexo to enter. Inside, the room was warm and welcoming. Huge sofas surrounded a TV and several people were in the room. At a small table a blonde bearded man was playing cards with what Anniexo assumed to be the youngest member. Things were not going well for the young man “You’re cheating” he yelled, standing up. Realising he was being watched, he spun to face them. “Hi Demyx and whoever you are.”

The older man smiled. “Manners boy. I’m Luxord and this scamp is Roxas. He’s sour because he’s losing at cards. Fancy a game?”

Anniexo didn’t know what to do. Demyx came to her rescue, pointing out that they had to be moving in order to catch up with the others.

“Don’t forget me! Axel’s the name. Got it memorised?”

Distinctive red hair appeared from one of the sofas. Dropping the remote control and vaulting over the back of the sofa, the manic stranger ran up to Demyx and mussed his hair. He grinned and held out his hand, whipping it back when Anniexo tried to shake it. Anniexo very much doubted that the others were getting a tour like this. Sai’x seemed much too serious. She was being welcomed by the senior members on a much more personal level. They would remember her the most of all the new recruits.

“Come on slow poke! We need to get round and meet the others, all before Sai’x finishes his tour. That way you can tag on to the end and hopefully he won’t notice.”

Demyx dragged Anniexo out of the room while waving goodbye to the others. He rushed her along more corridors to the library. Pushing on a grand set of doors they slipped into a large room where numerous books were neatly shelved and cataloged. A slight figure sat at a massive reading desk, deeply engrossed in an old book. Demyx went up behind him and poked him. A soft voice growled with irritation, and he rose from the chair, his hair obscuring one eye. Anniexo introduced herself and looked embarrassed. Zexion smiled reassuringly as he knew it wasn’t easy feeling out of place.

“Hello, I’m Zexion. Are you sure Demyx is the best person to show you around? He probably isn’t the brightest. I thought Sai’x ran the tour. Come again and visit. I could always use help in the library.”

Demyx pointed to another figure by the window. He looked more like a body builder than a bookworm. Broad shoulders supported a head with short sandy hair cut in a zigzag pattern. Anniexo could imagine him brawling. He looked up from his manga book and introduced himself as Lexeaus. After hearing her introduction he returned to his book. Demyx pointed out that he was a man of few words. They left Lexeaus with his manga in peace. Demyx pointed out that he was loyal and strong, and should not be underestimated.

Walking out of the door he collided with a blonde girl who was cursing to herself. She was the first female figure Anniexo had seen in the Organisation. She snapped something at Demyx, who looked genuinely scared. After she left he sighed with relief.

“That’s Larxene. She’s always in a bad mood. Let’s meet someone more friendly.”

He led Anniexo down some stairs to a Laboratory. Demyx informed her that there were several labs in the castle and research was important so that Xemnas could succeed. He didn’t sound like he believed it however. Knocking on the door he waited to be invited in, gesturing for Anniexo to follow. She gazed at the shelves of glassware and instruments, which seemed to defy description.

“Come in, come in! Don’t be scared. Pass me a conical flask please. You’re new here aren’t you? I’m Vexen so make yourself useful and speak up. Tell me your name.”

Anniexo answered quietly, nervous in the presence of this man. His piercing eyes and long hair made this man look a little scary. Demyx handed her the flask to give him. She passed it to Vexen who grunted his thanks and then became reabsorbed into his work. Demyx informed Anniexo that Vexen liked her from his reaction.

“One more to go before you rejoin Sai’x and the others. His name is Marluxia and you will usually find him in the garden.”

Demyx ran up the stairs and opened a door that led to a neat, well-tended garden. A tall, pink haired man was diligently weeding the borders, humming to himself. He heard Demyx approaching and turned round. A look of horror crossed his face.

“Stay away from my roses. You are such a vandal.”

He then noticed Anniexo and smiled. He welcomed her to the castle and handed her a flower. Anniexo found him charming, if a little obsessed with his plants. He and Demyx obviously had some history, and it didn’t seem good. Demyx grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the castle. It was getting later and the tour would soon be over. He liked Anniexo and did not want to see her get into trouble on her first day, besides which he was giving a little music concert that night and wanted her to attend. Moving swiftly and lightly they caught up with the tour party, which was coming to the end. Anniexo slipped into the back.

“See you later kiddo” Demyx whispered as he left.

Sai’x talked about the present achievements of the Organisation and then dismissed the group. Anniexo turned to leave when she heard him call her name. Guiltily she approached the stern figure. He asked her what she thought of the tour. The others had left so she couldn’t escape. She stuttered a reply but could see that Sai’x was unimpressed. She expected trouble to start at any moment. Sai’x looked at her calmly, then he smiled.

“I hope Demyx made a good job of the tour. I leave you with some parting advice. That young man is nothing but trouble. Take care around him. I tell you this because you’re new and don’t know any better.”

Sai’x turned and left. Anniexo returned to the small room that she had been assigned as her quarters and thought about what had happened. She had met the Organisation, made new friends and had seen the basic layout of the castle, all because of Demyx. All because she had got lost. Tonight she would hear him play at his invitation. She hugged her knees and smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first attempt at Fan Fiction. Thanks to anniexo_lexa for her support and encouragement. Thanks for the use of the nobody as well.

2. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Great story sis, thanks for using my nobody

3. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for all your support.

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

NICE JOB!!!! =DDDDD

I'll definately be checking up on THIS one every update. =3

JOO ROCK!!!! XDDDDD

5. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

that was very nice and I liked it. You used great detail and I could picture everything. I'll read the next chapter for sure. Great job for a first time fanfic

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

This was interesting! :) I look forward to reading more :D

7. Darkvincent Gummi Ship Junkie

kol make another ^^

8. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Chapter Two

Anniexo knew that there was at least one member of the Organisation that she had not made a good impression with. Why did she have to go and upset the one Demyx had referred to as Mr. Psycho? She wandered to the library to work on the written assignment the newcomers had been set. Who would have thought that World Domination would be so like school? She supposed that it was one way to learn but she wanted to be out in the field. Gazing across the shelves at all the books she was unaware of the slight person who had walked silently behind her. A hand touched her shoulder making her jump.

“If you tell me what you are looking for I will help you. The library is confusing for anyone who isn’t used to it.â€

Serious eyes looked out from under the long fringe. Anniexo felt so embarrassed that she had been caught totally clueless. Zexion however seemed to understand, giving her space while he removed the books she needed and placed them on the reading desk. Nodding slightly he wandered back to his work leaving Anniexo grateful for his help. She had not even had a chance to thank him before he left but she knew that he understood that she was grateful for his kindness. The library was calm and cool, relaxing Anniexo. Soon the assignment was finished. Carefully returning the books to their places on the shelves, Anniexo realised that she was walking softly so as not to disturb the peace. She whispered her thanks as she left.

“C’mon dude, it’s meal time and the Big Guy hates his dinner ruined.â€

Anniexo followed Xigbar down the corridors to the dining room. The noise of chatter filled the doorway as they approached. Xigbar opened the door and motioned for her to enter, a huge grin on his face. He informed her that Xaldin was a little tetchy this evening, which he couldn’t understand as he had kept the big dude company all afternoon. Anniexo realised that Xigbar was probably the cause of Xaldin’s mood but said nothing.

A huge table dominated the room. Various members of the Organisation were already seated and the noise was tremendous due to the acoustics. Anniexo chose a seat at the far end, away from the head of the table where Xemnas sat. Sai’x would sit by him and she wanted to avoid Sai’x if at all possible. He scared her somehow. Demyx and Axel shared a private joke and began laughing, making everyone else stop what they were doing and stare at them. This only made them laugh louder. Both Lexeaus and Zexion entered the room at the same time, each engrossed in what he was doing. Anniexo was amazed at how they instinctually found an empty chair without looking up. Vexen seemed to be arguing with Larxene. Anniexo had been informed that this was normal and that she was best keeping well out of it.

The chair next to her moved, making her jump. She had been watching Marluxia who was idly folding his napkin into a flower shape. A stern but calm voice wished her a good evening and a shiver ran down her spine. Of all the chairs left, Sai’x had chosen to sit next to her. Was he trying to scare her to death? She turned to him and politely returned the greeting. He placed his hands onto his lap and looked directly at her.

“So how are you finding your time at Castle Oblivion so far? It must be daunting to begin with. You can always ask if you need help.â€

She could think of ten other people she would rather ask for help. Anniexo was confused, of the many words she had heard to describe Sai’x, friendly wasn’t one of them. What was his motive? She muttered her thanks and was relieved when Xemnas entered. The room was quiet as he spoke to them all. It really was like school. Finally, after what seemed an eternity, he stopped talking and a flustered Xaldin appeared with numerous meals. He began handing out the food with practiced ease. A full plate was placed in front of Anniexo and the aromas made her stomach rumble. As Xaldin placed the meals at the various settings something struck Anniexo. Someone was missing. Luxord was talking to Marluxia on his left, but there was an empty chair to his right. The door slowly began to open and two blue eyes peered round the door from under a blonde mop of hair.

“You can come in Roxas, we all know you are late again.â€

Xemnas looked at Roxas in a way that would freeze water. Xaldin shook his head sadly and sat in the chair opposite Anniexo .She noticed that Roxas had been left with the chair right next to Xemnas. It would be an uncomfortable meal for him. Poor Roxas. If it hadn’t been for Xigbar it could have been her. Suddenly everything settled down and everyone started eating as if prompted by some invisible signal. Anniexo picked up the cutlery and began eating with gusto. Xaldin smiled and informed her that he was glad that she enjoyed his cooking. She asked if he was the only chef in the castle and he told her that Zexion, and occasionally Lexeaus, helped out when he was away working. Zexion was a good cook but unfortunately Lexeaus was barely average at best. His cooking was usually marked by a sudden increase in volunteering for away missions. His only speciality was sandwiches.

Anniexo ate quickly and realised that she had finished well before the others. She observed the conversation and general clatter around her. Roxas looked like he would rather be anywhere else than sat at the table. Xemnas was talking at him, and Anniexo could see Roxas squirm. Demyx was extinguishing the candles on the table with droplets of water and Axel was relighting them. It seemed to be some kind of competition. Larxene and Vexen had at last stopped arguing but the chilly silence between them spoke louder than any words. Larxene stabbed at her food with her fork repeatedly. Sai’x ate in silence. Anniexo felt uncomfortable sat next to him. Xaldin realised this and was trying to make her feel at ease. She was very grateful for this.

Finally the main course was over. Anniexo rose and helped Xaldin clear the dishes. She was grateful for the chance to escape. Demyx winked at her as she took his empty plate causing Axel to giggle. Xemnas watched it all with paternal patience. Without realising it she had volunteered to help with the washing up after the meal Anniexo sighed as she guessed that it appeared that she was sucking up to Xaldin. This wasn’t true. She really hoped they had a dishwasher, as she didn’t want to miss the concert.

Xigbar grinned and brought out a box that he had hidden under the table. He’d been to Twilight Town that morning and obviously had done more than just cause chaos. Inside was a selection of cakes. Xaldin put them on small plates with tongs while Anniexo handed out dessert forks to everyone. Xigbar placed the cakes in front of the various Organisation members, including Anniexo. She was sure he would have winked if it were possible. Finally he put a plate in front on Sai’x. The room went silent. There in pride of place on a plate before the berserker was a moon pie. Xigbar was taking a major risk. Sai’x hated moon pies and was renowned for his lack of sense of humour. It was as if time stood still and Anniexo realised that she was sat in the worse place possible. Sai’x jumped to his feet, pushing back his chair. His eyes flared yellow and his claymore appeared in his hand.

“ENOUGH! I WILL NOT HAVE FIGHTING AT THIS TABLE.â€

Xemnas was stood with his hands planted on the table. The claymore disappeared and Sai’x returned to his seat. He glared at Xigbar in a way that made it obvious that he would get his revenge later. He then turned his attention to the offending confectionery. Anniexo plucked up courage and offered to swap cakes. Sai’x turned suddenly and smiled, making her jump. She blinked in disbelief. He actually smiled and then nodded, thanking her. She looked away, embarrassed. Xemnas was looking directly at her. Anniexo wished that she could disappear under the table as she ate the moon pie in silence. Demyx smiled and nodded to her. It seemed he understood how she felt and why she had acted the way she had.

The rest of the time passed smoothly and she followed Xaldin into the kitchen. They loaded the dishwasher while Xaldin congratulated her on her handling of the situation. He pointed out that to took nerve to stand up and talk to Sai’x in that mood. The Superior had noticed as well and it would stand in her favour. They tidied the kitchen and Anniexo felt better knowing that at least one member of the Organisation approved of her actions. Xaldin gestured that everything was done and showed Anniexo out, reminding her about the concert. Outside the kitchen Demyx was lounging on a window seat. He got up and walked over to Anniexo.

“Way to go kid! That showed a lot of guts, standing up to the Moon Man like that. Most people either keep out of his way or run at the first sign of trouble.â€

Anniexo felt herself going red. Demyx was impressed. She found that she couldn’t find the words to reply. He smiled gently at her and walked her back to her quarters, chattering about nothing in particular and laughing about the mischievous things he had got up to with Axel. Although to anyone else this would have been meaningless, to Anniexo it meant that the members had accepted her into the Organisation. As they passed an open door they spotted Xemnas talking sternly to Roxas, probably about time keeping. Jut as they had passed by Roxas ran out and tugged on Anniexo’s cloak. He informed her that Xemnas wanted to see her in his study directly after breakfast the next day. Demyx grinned and told her that the Big Guy had indeed noticed her, mimicking Xemnas as he spoke.

They arrived at her door and Demyx waved goodbye. Tonight there was no need for the uniform as it was strictly casual only. Anniexo closed the door and began to prepare for the concert.

Thanks to everyone for their kindness. Here is the next installment of Anniexo's adventures. Never got to the concert so that will be for Chapter 3.

9. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

That was great sis, can't wait for chapter 3

10. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Thanks. Poor Anniexo will get to the concert before the weekend I promise! :D

11. Darkvincent Gummi Ship Junkie

hehe another good one ^^ cant wait 4 chp. 3

12. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Anniexo jumped as a sharp knock on the door woke her from her daydream. She rushed to the door, expecting Demyx to be on the other side. The faces at the entrance were not ones she recognised.

“Hi there, I’m Xetherah and this is Zexek. Do you want to come to the concert with us? The members of the band are already setting up.”

Anniexo would not see Demyx before the concert. She smiled weakly and walked out of the room to them. Xetherah was tall like her, but chatty. Zexek seemed shyer. He was slightly shorter and slighter built than them, but had a gentle smile and liquid brown eyes. He stood behind Xetherah. So these were the other newcomers. They had not been present at the meal but Zexek explained that they had been given early meals and set tasks. Anniexo knew that had she been on the proper tour she would have been with them. She smiled guiltily.

Xetherah grinned and explained that she had been clearing up in the laboratory. Zexek had been in the gardens. His light hands suited him to botany and it was obvious that he would end up working with Marluxia. He was dressed in jeans, trainers and a black T-shirt. Xetherah wore jeans, trainers and a bright pink top, matching her enthusiasm.

“So what duties have you got tomorrow? I’m helping Sai’x in the Observatory.”

Anniexo panicked. The duties had been assigned during the tour. Zexek was eying her suspiciously. She hadn’t been on the tour. He added that he was working in the grounds with Marluxia. He teased that she would have toilet-cleaning duty. Anniexo hadn’t decided whether she liked Zexek or not. He seemed a little sarcastic at times.

The main hall had been set up with a makeshift stage. Chairs and tables were set along the edges of the room, Anniexo had worked out that these concerts were a sort of team building exercise; probably the idea of Xemnas. She expected that Demyx would be playing alone, but there were four instruments on the stage, a drum kit, two electric guitars on stands and a reasonable set of keyboards. Anniexo hastened the others to the front of the hall, right next to the stage. She barely heard Zexek utter the words ‘teacher’s pet’. She shot him a cold glare.

The members of the Organisation began to filter in. They looked different out of their black cloaks. Anniexo watched them arrive with excitement.

“Hey, you guys are lively tonight!”

The familiar chirpy tones cheered Anniexo, clearing away the anger at the jibe from Zexek. Demyx was wearing a blue ‘surfs up’ top and jeans. Anniexo wondered if they had traded one uniform for another. Demyx walked onto the stage and checked that everything was connected correctly. A voice in the background yelled ‘sound check’. Demyx played random chords and Xetherah covered her ears. Hopefully the concert was going to be better. Lexeaus joined him on stage and sat down behind the drums. Anniexo grinned as it made sense that he should be the drummer. She looked across to Xetherah and Zexek. They were deep in conversation and not really aware of what was going on. Axel and Xigbar raced in, laughing and joking. Anniexo wondered if Xigbar was going to survive the night after his earlier prank. Axel and Xigbar announced that neither of them were performing tonight and wandered to one of the tables at the back. There were two more places left on the stage and Anniexo wondered who else was playing.

The doors flew open and a group walked in. Luxord and Roxas were arguing about something, probably cards. Behind them a serious conversation was taking place between Xaldin, Marluxia, Vexen and Zexion. Five of the party sat down on various chairs, not stopping the conversation. Roxas ran up to the stage and scrambled onto it. Demyx said something and Roxas scowled. The others stopped talking and turned to watch. Roxas sulked and hid behind the keyboards.

One place more to fill and three members left Anniexo thought. She realised that the last three members seemed out of place in this band. Zexek watched her as he talked to Xetherah, but she had stopped listening to him and had turned her gaze to the stage. Neither saw Larxene walk in but Anniexo stared in amazement. Larxene was wearing the brightest colours Anniexo had ever seen. She thought they were a sad attempt for attention, unlike Anniexo’s black outfit. Larxene sat with Luxord, who suddenly looked uncomfortable. It seemed no one wanted Larxene to sit with him or her. Anniexo waited for someone to get up and walk to the stage, but no one did.

Finally Xemnas entered with Sai’x. Both were similarly dressed in open shirts and jeans. Anniexo tried to make herself as small as possible, hoping that they wouldn’t notice her. All the newcomers stared in amazement as Sai’x walked onto the stage and picked up the bass guitar. Anniexo wondered what else they didn’t know about Sai’x.

Once all the sound checks were finished the lights dimmed.. Soft haunting chords drifted across the hall and the audience went silent. Demyx began to sing and Anniexo recognised the opening lines of ‘Bring Me To Life’. Everyone had been given a drink and Zexek was fiddling with his glass. Anniexo scowled and told him to stop. He was beginning to annoy her. Xetherah watched them both but said nothing. She knew there was trouble brewing between these two. She questioned them both then sat watching the bank, her face resting in her hands.

The tempo of the music changed and people got up to dance. Anniexo was unwilling to join in to begin with, wanting to sit and listen for the time being. Her companions had got up to dance and were working their way to the prime spot in front of the stage. Anniexo was on her own again. A delicate hand rested on her shoulder and a voice asked for her permission for the owner of the voice to sit with her. She nodded, recognising the voice as Zexion. He explained that everyone had to attend these events and there were no excuses for non-attendance except death. Zexion did not really want to be there. He would rather be in the library. Although he spoke quietly Anniexo could hear every word that was spoken. He pointed to Axel and Xigbar who were trying to out dance each other.

The only other person still sat was Xemnas. He was working on a black laptop. Despite being apparently occupied with work he automatically stopped and applauded at the end of each song. Anniexo began to realise that Xemnas worked hard and seemed to spend most of his time alone. No wonder he went on a bit when he did have an audience.

Suddenly Axel grabbed her arm and dragged her up to dance. His green eyes shone with mischief. He dragged her to where he and Xigbar were dancing. Vexen had wandered to the side and was watching them dance. Anniexo could see Demyx, who was totally immersed in his music. He seemed unaware of everyone else in the room. Sai’x noticed her and nodded. He looked totally at home with the guitar, much to her amazement. She was so absorbed with staring at the band that she didn’t notice that she was moving towards Zexek. He had his back to her as he danced with Xetherah and Marluxia. Anniexo crashed into him and knocked him to the ground. Marluxia went to help him up while Xetherah put herself between Anniexo and Zexek. Xaldin joined them and lead Anniexo away from the chaos. He advised her to stay away from Zexek until he had calmed down. It was obvious that for a while he would best be avoided. Xetherah was doing her best to distract him and stop him feeling more humiliated than he already was. Larxene laughed at them all and made things worse.

Anniexo stormed back to the table and sat down. Zexion was still sat there and gave her a sympathetic look. After this she wanted to keep a low profile. It was also painfully evident that Xemnas had seen everything as well. She dreaded facing him the next day on her own.

Later the concert wound down and soon everyone was packing up for the next day. Demyx walked over to Anniexo and put his arm around her supportively. He offered to escort her back to her room just in case someone had taken offence. She nodded and walked quietly at his side. She saw Zexek in the corridor chatting to someone and decided to avoid him as he still looked angry.

Demyx wished her good night and left for his own room. Everyone else was dispersing and it looked like peace was at last settling on the castle. Lights were being extinguished and the sounds of computers powering down mixed with the rattle of toothbrushes. Suddenly a piercing scream eclipsed the mundane sounds. Xigbar ran out of his room, his mouth covered in black foam. His teeth were equally black. Sai’x had exacted his revenge. After this everything calmed down.

Anniexo couldn’t sleep. The room was strange and she could hear unfamiliar sounds. Creeping out of her room she went to the kitchen in the hope that a hot drink would help her sleep. She pushed open the door and slipped in. Xaldin was sat talking quietly to Zexek and Xetherah. It seemed that none of the newcomers could sleep. Xaldin grinned and passed a mug of cocoa to Anniexo. She sat down on a stool. Looking at Zexek she softly apologised for knocking him over earlier. He grunted an acceptance and stared into his mug. Anniexo felt awkward and so broke the silence by talking to Xaldin and Xetherah. Eventually Xaldin yawned and politely told them that he had to get some sleep. They left the empty mugs on the counter and walked back to their rooms. Zexek walked on the opposite side of Xetherah to Anniexo.

All in all Anniexo’s first day at the castle had certainly been an adventure. She had met new friends, learned not to judge people by appearances and made a couple of enemies. Tomorrow she would face Xemnas alone.

Thanks for all you support. The moon pie prank in Chapter 2 is a tribute to Darkvincent.

Hope you enjoy chapter 3. I'm a Sai'x fan (if you haven't guessed) so he rocks! Go Sa'x!

13. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

Very nice. I think its wonderful for your first story, but I'm probably not one to talk... I only have one story too.

14. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Thank you. I enjoyed writing it and will write more.

15. Darkvincent Gummi Ship Junkie

nice story cant wait 4 chp 4 ^^ can u write it right now ^^

16. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Um, will tomorrow do? I used a bit of imagination with Zexek. I have no real info to work from.

Glad you liked it. Thanks

17. JellyBeing ALL. THE. BUTTS.

::claps:: Good job and keep at it!

18. Ratchet Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Thanks. I really like writing.

19. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

That was great sis, can't want for chapter 4

20. Those were amazing =D good job.