The Nobody Heaven (Chapter 1)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 29, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

This is a story that will have MANY of my upcomming Stories continue off of. It's going to have 14 chapters! I REALLY hope you guys like this idea!! Now,on with the story!!!

The Nobody Heaven
    Chapter 1
    ~Xemnas's Happiness~

Xemnas was in his Twilight Zone, Sora and Riku below. 'NOO!!! KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!' He thought. He reached out his hand as the darkness wrapped around his arm.

'I don't want it to end this way!! We..we tried so hard....' He thought. The darkness caressed his entire body.

'Why?? Why can't we all...just....' He thought. He started to fade.

'Kingdom Hearts....' He thought. He was almost faded.

'Organization XIII.....' His thoughts finished as he faded into the Darkness.

~??? ?????? ??????~

There was...darkness. Full darkness. Xemnas felt..cold. He was...somewhere? He slowly slid his hand over a cold solid surface. Where was he..??

Xemnas placed both hands on the cold surface, and slowly pushed himself up, into a sitting position. He slowly opened his eyes...to a sight...that he NEVER EVER saw in his existance....

He saw a LARGE town with black large buildings. Far off in the large town was a HUGE white castle. All of this was encassed by white pure mist. He looked up and saw the heavenly sky made of deep dark blue hues. There were stars of the most divine pure whiteness. Kingdom Hearts was high in the sky...full, complete, and glowing dimly of white Twilight. This was The Nobody Heaven.....

Xemnas slowly stood up. He looked down to see he had his black Organization cloak on. He looked around...amazed. He thought it would stop. He thought he would be in darkness...but he was in..heaven.

Xemnas slowly put his right hand over his chest. He felt his heart beating. His heart, his home....all there.

Xemnas smiled. He was...happy. Truly happy, not half.

"XEMNAAAAASS!!!!!!!!" Came a yell from behind himself.

Xemnas turned around to be hugged by Saiix. Xemnas hugged back. "Saiix??" He asked.

Saiix looked into Xemnas's red eyes. "Superior!! Your here!!! We're in Heaven!! This is OUR Heaven!!!" Saiix said happily.

Xemnas smile grew. "So...we finally have our hearts..." He said quietly.

"Yes. Xemnas, Vexen will explain..he was the first here..." Saiix said.

Xemnas nodded. They walked side by side to The Castle.

~The Heavenly Castle That Never Was/Entrance~

Xemnas and Saiix walked into the main room to see Larxene and Xaldin dancing to Dance Dance Revolution. Demyx was dancing with Marluxia next to them. They all stopped as they saw the Superior and Berserker, and faced them.

"XEMNAS!! Youir finally here!! I thought you'd comne in a year or two." She said, then giggled.

"Hello Superior. How are you?" Xaldin asked.

"Hi Mansex!! How's it going??" Demyx said.

Marly simply nodded and smiled.

Xemnas smiled. "I'm fine." He said, ignoring Demyx's rudeness.

Saiix then started tword the left stair case. "As you can tell, the castle is different. More organized." Saiix said.

Xemnas nodded and followed Saiix. The two walked up the stairs,and appeared in a hall..a REALLY large hall. There were double doors infront of the stairs that lead to the Throne Room. Otherwise, there were various doors that lined the halls. Down stairs were also halls (on the sides of the stair cases) that lead to various parts of the lower floor.

The two Nobodies walked down the left hall...

~The Lab~

Xemnas and Saiix walked up to a red door. Saiix knocked 7 times. "What is it, Saiix?" Came Vexen's voice.

"I'm here with The Superior. We need to speak with you." He said.

Vexen slid the door open. He stepped aside. "Come in." He said.

Xemnas and Saiix walked in. It was Vexen's Lab..and it was HUGE. There were book cases all along the back wall. There was a long table against the right wall. There weren't all kinds of machines every where...only a computer on the right wall. And there was a round table in the center of the room.

The three Nobodies sat at that table,forming a triangle. Xemnas folded his hands neatly on the table.

"Vexen, please explain what you know...I don't..understand this..." Xemnas said shyly. He didn't like asking for help.

Vexen nodded. "See, we are in The Nobody Heaven. Kingdom Hearts is active, and we have our hearts back." He started.

"Why is Kingdom Hearts here?" Xemnas asked.

"It's our Kingdom Hearts..and it being here triggered it to be complete..without the hearts we collected." Vexen said.

"How is it complete without hearts??" Xemnas asked.

"Well...somehow it..just is. Hey, this is Heaven...how am I supposed to know how Heaven works?" He said.

"I think I know. It's because of our hearts. Maybe..it works with the presence of our hearts.." Saiix said.

"Yes. That makes sense. So..why can we see stars here?" Xemnas asked.

"Well..that's because this is what is known as A Cloaked World. We are seperated from other worlds...at the same time as not even being in a world. That is something hard to copmprehend, really..." Vexen explained.

"I understand. Well...why is this The World That Never Was?" He asked.

"It's our Heaven..that's why..." Vexen said.

Xemnas nodded. "I'll leave you to your reaserch then, Vexen." Xemnas said.

Xemnas and Saiix stood up and left the room. They looked at eachother.

"So Saiix, what should we do?" Xemnas asked.

Saiix smiled. "Come with me Superior..." He said.

They walked down the hall, side by side.

~The Heavenly Castle That Never Was/5th Floor/Roof~

Xemnas and Saiix walked through a sliding door, and onto the roof. They walked over to the edge,and sat down. Saiix rested his head against The Superior's shoulder.

"Xemnas? Do you think this is real?? Do you think....we have our hearts??" Saiix asked.

"Yes..this is real. If it wasn't...then this is the best dream I've ever had..." Xemnas said.

"If this is a dream...let's not wake up..." Saiix said.

"Yeah.." Xemnas said.

Saiix lifted his head off Xemnas's shoulder and looked up at Xemnas. "Want to get some coffe?" He asked.

Xemnas smiled. at Saiix. "Sure!!" He said.

They got up and started to walk into the castle. Xemnas stopped at the door, and looked back into the sky. He looked at his precious Kingdom Hearts.

"I'm home now..." He whispered to himself.

He then walked through the door.

'We may not have been happy....'

So, what do you guys think? It's going to be like this for all 13 of them...but the 14th chapter will be different....

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anywyas, in my Twilight Of Flames....*Makes really long pointless speech and get's mauled by Ceberus at the end*

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

This is going to be AWESOME!!!

You should submit this into the Story of the Week thingy! :D

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Really? Okay, I guess so!! Anyways, thank you!! I'm going to make all the chapters, then submit it..I guess. And, I'll be making A BUNCH of stories from this....

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Coolio! :D