Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Ultimania Released + Secret Ending requirements...LAST ONE

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 2, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it seems I'm one day late when I say this, however on May 2nd the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Ultimania booklet was released! This Booklet goes into detail for Final Mix, with strategy guides and more! It also has an interview, and changes from Kingdom Hearts II, to Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix! TheWertle managed to pick up this book today, and took a picture of the full cover which can be viewed by clicking on the image shown below.

[​IMG]

Also he translated the ending requirements that are featured in the booklet! And here they are.

Beginner: Impossible
    Standard: Complete Jiminy's Memo and get all treasures and clear bonuses from Gummi missions
    Proud: Complete Journal
    Critical: Get all 3 crowns. (Mushroom XIII, Organization Silhouettes, and defeating the Enigmatic Soldier)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, May 2, 2007.

1. Kiryu
      Kiryu
      Sweet now I'm 100% sure on how to get the secret ending. Thanks for the upload.
    2. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Slim chance at success, small chance we'll survive...What're we waiting for? Let's do it! Unlock the secret ending!!
    3. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      Why did they still not correct the Critical Mode secret ending requirements.

I'm pretty sure you still have to complete all the puzzles in Jiminy's memo after collecting all the crown pieces, on top of obtaining all three crowns.
    4. axel8th
      axel8th
      COMPLETE THE JOURNAL!? That means i'll have to do all the mini games!!!!!! Or can i skip the mini games?
    5. Roxas-
      Roxas-
      Great Xaldin!
      Hope you can get the info on the ultimania soon!
    6. Soushirei
      Soushirei
      I said complete the 'puzzles' in Jiminy's Memo. Not the entire Journal.
    7. xoxoroxasxoxo
      xoxoroxasxoxo
      thankx that really helps clean up the mess about getting that secret ending! *goes off to kick E.S. butt*
    8. [Total.Chaos]
      [Total.Chaos]
      Man... I wish FM+ would come to US sooner than fall. Tell me this is true. And Ultimania... I want that....

Good luck with that. I didn't see any successful defeats of the E.S. on YouTube...:(
    9. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      There is one successful defeat of the E.S. that's in youtube. I think it's 'E.S. gets owned' or something like that.
    10. [Total.Chaos]
      [Total.Chaos]
      Hmmm. I think I go check it out.

I did see a succesful defeat of the ES last night. Critical too. But, I think there was a Gameshark involved.
    11. Rosey
      Rosey
      Lol. WE LOVE YOU GAMESHARK!!!!! I havent seen a sucessful defeat. If anyone finds one PM me the link.
    12. Sora_Riku_masters
      Sora_Riku_masters
      Ya small success rate slim survival rate im with him on this one what are we waiting for besides the games release in the us