Twilight Guardians 3 ~ Profiles/Sign up.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Drunken Roxas, May 6, 2007.

1. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

It has been 150 years since the death of X and Kinara, and the begining of the golden age, Everything of the "Heartless" and the "Nobodies" have been forgotten, the world has been at peace, living in harmony with one another, although the path way's between worlds have been demolished, worlds have been at peace to themselves.........untill now, Xeanhort, an evil man, obsessed with power has returned unknown as to how, but his presence has returned and his heart has brought back the heartless which in consequence has returned the nobodies. Xainkar the last of the nobodies, has realised Xeanhort's return and feels that the Twilight Guardians must be re-astablished. Is this the end of the golden age?

Xainkar, a Nobody formed again at the begining of the Golden age, he felt terrible at what he had done while he had been a somebody and wandered the worlds for months eventually falling in a dark misty World of Twilight, the world of sleep. There Xainkar slept for over 150 years until he awakened feeling Xehnorts presence he decided to make a choice he would fight back to prevent the worlds from falling into darkness so he embarked on a journey to track down a new team of young nobodies and train them into powerful warriors to fight off X and brink back "The Golden Age".

This RP needs, Experienced RP'ers that are dedicated.
    There is a 3 sentence minimum in each post.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Their is a rank system also.

Lowest rank: Twilight Page
    Description: Still in training at Castle Oblivion and has not yet become an Gfficial Member.
    Teleportation: Unable.
    Clothing: Simple black training garments
    Element Control: none to very little [note you do not start with your element at all]
    Weapon Training: Very little to basic [you do not have your real weapon yet]

Second Rank: Twilight Squire
    Description: Has started the second stage of training as an apprentice under one of the higher members of the organisation.
    Teleportation: Only small distances in the same area of a single world
    Clothing: Black training outfit with studded leather and a cap. At this stage the member is given there tatoo.
    Element Control: Basic but still lacking total Control.
    Weapon Training: Good but still inexperienced in battle.

Third Rank: Twilight Soldier
    Description: Training has ended, Now a real part of the org and can go on missions.
    Teleportation: Can travel across close worlds.
    Clothing: Official Organization Trench Coat.
    Element control: Can use Element effectively in attacks and can perform fairly large attacks once a day.
    Weapon training: Well trained and fairly strong can use effective attack without normally missing and defensive power is also higher.

Name:
    Weapon [no keyblades]:
    Title:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Likes/Dislikes:
    Biography[How you became a nobody?]:

You will be PM'ed when you have been approved. Sorry if your not, but thanks for signing up.
    Enjoy ;)

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    Name : Yuki.
    Element : Illusion.
    Weapon : Katana
    Bio : Murdered at the age of 14. ( This Phisoxa's great great grandaughter. )
    Apperance : Black hair , very asian in the face.
    Personaltiy : Nice , alert.

3. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

since I will be thread master of the new forum when we make it here mine is

Number: 1

element: Darkness

Title: the reaper of shadow

Weapon: Kusari-gama [Large Sickle and chain] with the weight at the end of the chain a nobody symbol it also has chain extentsions that run around his body and have different weights

personality: some times calm and happy [representing the good side of darkness] but other times angry and mean and in bad control of power. He is always eager to learn something but even glader to teach

Hobbies: reading and training also making new technology for the castle and training new recruits

apearance: a old and torn organization coat with black armor in places and a tatered scarf around his neck. His arms and legs are wraped in dark blue chains and ontop of his organization coat he wears a crown lopsided that has three black points his face in not yet shown

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Name: Rain
    Element: Fire
    Weapon [no keyblades]: Axel's chakrams.
    Title: The Hunter of fear
    Personality: Very protective, tries to live up to her family name, determined
    Appearance: Black hair like Axels but longer at the back
    Likes/Dislikes: being annoyed being ignored LIKES: Family, fighting
    Biography[How you became a nobody?]: Takarnax had a child, Cree who then had Rain at a very late stage in her life. Rain is trying to be a key bearer.
    Number: 2?

5. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

hey Izeno i thought your nobody name was Xancanzart and your real name was Trazacann

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I know, but I decided to change that because I had a feeling I was never going to remember it and it sounded too much like a male name.

7. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Let's see.

Name: Lax (was Al before)
    Element: Earth
    Weapon: Wrath Hammer
    Title: The Deadly Behemoth
    Personality: Calm and queit
    Appearance: Wears a mask and the organization's coat.
    Likes/Dislikes: Likes being alone. Dislikes everyone.
    Biography: He was crushed by a big rock.

8. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

hey Nebx I am really sorry but .... could you change your element I think Gharanth was a earth one here it is for her but I guess first come first served:

Gharanth's charater
    No. ?
    name - Alexa
    age - 26
    element - earth?
    weapon - hand axe?
    title - The solid stone
    personality - quiet and friendly. Thoughtful
    appearance - Tall and broad. Unruly mop of brown hair and blue eyes.
    likes/dislikes - Like honesty, intelligent conversation and being useful.
    Hates disruption, cruelty and being annoyed when she's reading
    hobbies - reading, music and relaxing
    small bio - Coming from a large family, Alea tended to look after the others. Her main love in life was to help the family and protect the younger ones. She was tricked by a stranger who attacked her and turned her into a nobody. She took on the name Alexa, and though she can no longer feel true emotion, she can remember snatches of her past. She is seeking to become whole again so that she can get back all that she lost. Even though she can't remember much

but nebx if you want maybe I can get her to change it

9. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Name: X
    Element: Memories
    Weapon [no keyblades]: Many spears floating around him, and a large sword.

[​IMG]
    The Sword in that picture.

Title: The Memory.
    Personality: Cold, Sly and manipulative.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Likes/Dislikes: Relationships with other people, relying on people. Other peoples pain, (Sadism) His own pain (Machoism).
    Biography [How you became a nobody?]: He woke up in lab, with a dark portal open walking into it, taking the box of tiny weapons, that included a small book, two keyblades, a sheild, Eight Speers, A Sythe, two chakrams, a clamore, two lightsabers, two knife gloves, a large sword, two guns, a guitar and a pack of cards.

10. burnitup Still the Best 1973

Stop calling me Nebx! Does my user name say Nebx? Does it!?

11. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

lol sorry getts into a habit after a while burnitup,... do you want me to start calling you Lax because i am going to eventaully

12. burnitup Still the Best 1973

You make me so mad I could scream.

13. Red_Bones15 Moogle Assistant

Name: Xornadj
    Number: Whichever's next
    Element: Poison
    Weapon: Extendable Whip Thingy
    Title: The Venomous Thorn
    Personality: Weird, very random, yet smart, usually happy.

14. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Weeeeeeeeeeeee......

Name: Myrxa (Real Name: Mary)

Home: Traverse Town

Element: Electricity (Wow, talk about family tree. Larxene->Myrrh->Myrxa)

Weapon: Spiked guantlets(sp?)

Title: The Cold Kitsune(Or whatever the word for fox is)

Number: Whatever is next. XP

Personality: Kind and gentle, but shy and silent. She rarley speaks out, or comes out of her room. She is rarley playful or hyper, but she is picky and cold (Wow... it's a cross between Larxene and Zexion.. literly)

Appearance:[​IMG]

Dislikes: Big Socializing, party, being disturbed in the middle of a good book, being around people for longer than an hour.

Biography: Drowned while heart being ripped out by a heartless, then somehow revived as a Nobody. She has somehow managed to keep her appearance of her sixteen-year old self, but is older in reality.

15. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Name: Tynoxahn
    Number: 8(I am the 8th the checked in so thats what I get right?)
    Age: 12 1/2Yes Tynoxahn is youngest one but whatever.Technically he's 162. In a way the youngest. In a way the oldest. :D
    Element: Lightning
    Weapon [no keyblades]: A Katana and a spiked sword.
    Title:The Storm Knight
    Personality: Silly, Sometimes get mad real easyly
    Appearance: Yes, Tynoxahn has two different color eyes. :D
    Dislikes: People who steal his loves, Losing, Proven Wonge
    Biography[How you became a nobody?]:I lived in Radiant Garden. I knew Kairi when she was little. We were friends. Then one day some person captured me. And brought me to a bad place in Radiant Garden. I went to school acting like a normal person. Then I meant Yokie. He beat me every day and shot me once missing my heart.One time he fought me and had heartless around to kill.

16. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

occ everybody keep in mind that I can't have every single charater at the same time every one edit your post and say your home world this is the world where I will find you at the begining of the game: here are the choices The city that never was, Disney castle, destiny islands, Radiant Garden, The keyblade destert , world oblivion, Traverse Town, Twilight town, Everon [Xainkar's home world], the palce of Dusk [TG1 world], Fortress of night [TG2 world], and that is all so far but might make more

oh here is a charater that was emailed to me that might be joining

No.?
    Devonix age: 19
    number:?
    element: atomic (alter chem. compounds in earth)
    Title: [none]
    Weapon: Three-part monkey staff with blades
    at each end (parts connected by chains)
    Personality: Moody, brooding
    Appearance: Young, 5'8" w/ longish, curly blonde
    hair, Florescent green eyes w/ small pupils
    hobbies: destroying heartless
    likes/dislikes: Reading, Research/heartless
    small bio: Originally Vendio, He was a normal person until The heartless killed his
    girlfriend, Sonya. He rushed blindly into the swarm and was transformed into a
    heartless, but he was different and was recreated in the darkness as a nobody.
    He is trying to regain the memories of his past.

17. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Ooc: La Sofa... Lightning is Electricity, and my charecter already has that element.

18. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Name: Zane/Zexan

Element: Twilight

number: III

Title: The Shadows Moon

Weapon: Shadows Light, and Dreamers View

Personality: His personality is all about making things happen the way he wants them too. but it never turns out the way he thinks it should.

appearance:[​IMG]

likes/dislikes: His likes are, having friends by his side, trying to seek a person he has wanted to find, and create the swords unlike any other. Now his dislikes are, hating to be laughed at, getting caught, and hating to right stuff up.

Hobbies: He likes to make new experiments in his free time.

Small Bio: In his early years of his old life, Zane had many wonderful Ideas sadly they destroyed in an instant. A man named Ansem shunned him from his research and destroyed the thing he loved. When Heartless attacked him, he could only fight very little. He lost, but when he woke up it felt like nothing had ever happened to him, but his world changed in a hundred years, that is why he was being rearranged in the darkness making him a powerful being against the Heartless that attacked him

Types of attack: Twilights View: An attack that allows him to call forth any being from the dead back to life.
    Shadows arm: This attack of his makes him invulnerable to Dark type powers but is hurt by light powers used on him.

Theme Song: Rebirthing by Skillet

Battle Theme:*Same as Theme Song.*

19. Pumpkin King12 Destiny Islands Resident

Hmm... Well, I guess it'd be useful for any new members to know who Myrejex is, so I may as well just post his profile from the previous thread...
    ---------------------
    Name: Myrejex

Element: Metal

Personality: Quiet, often indecisive, beats himself up for his mistakes, will do whatever he can to protect his friends, prefers to hold onto all memory of emotion from his original self...

Weapon: Seven daggers made of greatly compressed metal (In order to expand them to make larger weapons) that usually float around him as he controls them with his elemental power..

Title: The Steel Sentinel

Appearance: Click here (The daggers aren't supposed to be cut off like that, it's just the edge of the picture )

Other Info: Sort of a 'Master of Weapons', as he can change his daggers (or any other metallic objects nearby) into just about anything, as long as he has enough material to make it.
    -------------------------
    Since the age part is kinda weird, here's what I meant.
    His appearance is that of a 14 year old
    He has been alive for 16 years
    But yet he was born 166 years ago...

20. darkriku Merlin's Housekeeper

alright we have two cases of two elements being the same

Tynoxahn and Myrxa over lightning

and Burn it up and Gharanth over Earth...

oh and thanks for joining XarenTheTwilitangle