Adventures in the Castle Oblivion Basment Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by FireBall, May 8, 2007.

?

What should happen next

1. 1 of the 3 attacks riku

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. The 3 attack riku at the same time

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  3. contuie talking about a stratigy

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. nothing this storys sucks

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FireBall Merlin's Housekeeper

i decided to go on.

~~Chapter 2~~

It was Lexaeus's turn to cook so he was making his favrote treat 'Rock Candy'when Zexion appears and Lexaeus says to him,"Hello Zexion.How are you this morning."Then Vexen appears he look like he was going to have a panic attack.Lexaeus says to him,"Vexen are you alright?" while stepping away from the pot.

Zexion replys,"He's Fine,execept there was two new scents in the basment floors this morning.One was Malifacent...."

Vexen says,"But Malifacent is dead."

Zexion says frustrated,"If you would have let me finish it was a very convinceing clone,and the has a scent similar to the Superior."

Vexen says,"But thats impossible."

Zexion says,"That's What I thought but when I went down there to spy on him it was a boy named Riku." Zexion stops talking for a minute then says,"Isn't that Sora's friend?"

Vexen replys by saying,"That's right he is.Oh,Sora defeated both number eight and number twelve,But I think they went easy on him to test his power."

what should happen next?

2. Sce13 Banned

Please don't take this the wrong way, but you're chapters are too short, not enough detail, and you aren't allowed to post any polls in the creativity cornor...
    sorry, but it's against the rules...

You're really good at writing these stories...just try to follow my advice....I use to suck until someone had the nerve to TELL me....I hope you write more...these are awesome!

3. FireBall Merlin's Housekeeper

thank you this is my first story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.