Square-Enix It's a Wonderful World Case + Release Date

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xaldin, May 10, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, it seems as though Rakuten has updated their site shop, featuring It's a Wonderful World for the DS, featuring the cover, the price, and the release date! There's no new information that came with the update about the game, but here's what we now know.

- The game releases on July 27th, 2007 A.K.A 07/27/07 (Interesting choice of date, since the game features the number 7)
    - It will cost 5980 Yen.

[​IMG]

Source: FF13 Vids

2. Roxas OG

How much is 5980 yen?

Thanks for the update; I'm importing. I just want to know how much it'll cost me.

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

What exactly is 'it's a wonderful world'? I can see it is a game for DS but what is the concept and stuff? what is is based on?
    I have seen a amv about it and it included Sora & co,
    but what is it?

4. Roxas OG

It's a game based in modern day Tokyo, about two teens, and it's an RPG that involves a Parappa the Rappa button-based battle system.

As for plot It's a Wonderful World is being developed by the the KH team and Nomura. Players assume the role of Neku, a young boy. Neku meets a young girl named Shiki and both are forced to play the mysterious "Death's Game" (or Death Games, it's awkward) by the Shinigami Corporation and must win it within 7 days or else be erased from existence. Neku's abilities are essential to find the "Noise", monsters that live in people's minds and also try and stop Neku during the Death Game.

5. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

I haven't got any kh games, so what is a 'Parappa the Rappa button-based battle system' ??
    Yeah, I know I sound stupid D: but at least now I get to know (:.

6. Roxas OG

You don't have a single KH GAME?!? Then why are you here??? This is a KH forum >_> xD

And Parappa the Rappa is like pressing the correct buttons in the correct order. Like DDR but with your controller.

7. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

No >_> I can like kh even though I don't have the games,the story is pretty awsome. I know it is named Kh-vids xD

Aha get it, then I understand ,Thanks Roxas. :3

8. Adeli Merlin's Housekeeper

June. O_O It's coming out finally. Hopefully there'll be a english version sometime...