Digital Art ***If you're going to post here, please read this thread!***

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Inasuma, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Hey KH-Vids members. It's me, Darky. Your friendly neighborhood batman... I mean mod. I've decided to delete the old rules and make these instead. They are much more clear and get to the point.
    1. Fan art and ripping

I know a lot of you like to post fan art or use fan art. But always watch yourself when using it. We're cutting down on fan art users and if the art they use is really there's. If you're going to make a signature or wallpaper, etc., prove it's yours or prove you got permission to use it.

Ripping, also, is NOT tolerated here. Ripping is a "one hit, you're out!" deal. You rip, you're gone. This also applies to fan art in every way. And in case you don't know what ripping is, it is when you steal someone else's work.

2. Flamming and spam

In order to stress the severity of these two, I can only say one thing--DON'T DO IT! This is meant to be a mature graphics forum, please, do not reply to spam posts. Report them. If you reply to a flammer who is spamming in the same manner, you are no better than them and will suffer the same punishment.

3. Main forum rules

Every rule in the Rules/Guidelines forum applies to this section.

Thanks for reading!!! ~Darky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.