The Coldest Heart

Discussion in 'Archives' started by JustANobody, May 16, 2007.

1. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Whoo, my story for teh Story of teh Week. Was gonna use my own character Sada in the place of someone, but the rules didn't say whether or not we could use our own characters. So, I'm just playing it safe. ;P And yes, that is a Classic Crime title on the top. I remembered the part that says 'There's a hole in my Heart that's been cut out of stone' and that's where I got my idea.SLIGHT SoXas yaoi. But then hey, that's the best kind. I know it says romantic-comedy. I can do both just fine, but when it's together.... THAT'S when things get tricky.

A couple of years and I'm a silhouette
    My halo is broken now and I'm all that's left
    I hate to disappoint but it's the way things went
    I was bound to the things I did
    And after what was said
    Tie up these loose ends
    These voices are calling me out
    I've got the solution
    You can feed me to something
    That is leaving this doubt

Music played through the ears of the fifteen-year old brunette, his sky-blue eyes closed, his hands moving to the beat of the music on his cd player. He was obviously having fun.

This was Sora. A fifteen-year old boy, who was anything but normal. He lived on an Island that was swallowed by the Darkness. He had two best friends, one being a duck and the other a dog....thing. And, not to mention, he is the Savior of the Worlds. He weilded the Keyblade, a Weapon of Power used to destroy the Darkness, and seal its entrance into the World.

Sora was listening to Classic Crime's 'The Coldest Heart' on his cd player in his home. He was sitting on the couch, like the lazy bum his other friend, a red-headed girl Kairi, calls him. He didn't care. He was listening to his music. He got up, feeling a bit hungry, and walked over to the kitchen. Sora made his way across the kitchen, to the fridge, when he suddenly felt a strange feeling in his Heart. A blurred image of somebody entered his mind. It was....a boy? Blonde hair? Blue eyes?

Now where had he seen him before?

Sora simply shrugged it off, grabbed the carton of ice-cold milk and a piece of chocolate cake that Riku had made for him. Yes, Riku. He obviously knew how much Sora liked chocolate cake, so he made this for him. He took the food items to the counter, pulled out a plate, cup, fork and knife, and cut a slice of cake. As the knife cut through the cake, it felt like it was cutting through Sora's Heart.

The pain felt really bad, yet it didn't feel like it was his own.

He poured some milk into the cup, put the cake and milk back into the fridge, and went back into the living room, happily eating his cake with his glass of milk. The chorus of the song came through his earphones. But the voice wasn't that of Classic Crime.

Whoa, I'm losing hope
    There's a hole in my heart
    That's been cut out of stone....

-------------------------------------------------

School.

Sora hated it. It took up his time, and he honestly was bored with the stuff they learned. He knew everything his teachers were teaching them. So, why was he still here?

It was homeroom when his teacher announced the news.

"Class, we have a new student today. He isn't from around these Islands, so please give him a warm, Heartful welcome." he said.

Heartful.

That word reminded Sora of the incident with his earphones yesterday. The new student shyly and hesitently entered the room. His hair was golden, and wavey. It appeared soft, like a cloud or pillow. His eyes were blue like the ocean surrounding the Island, on a clear summer's day. And his face. His face seemed like that of an angel's.

Or, at least, to Sora, anyway.

"H-Hi.... I'm..... I'm Ro......" Nervousness got the best of the young boy.

Aww, he's shy. He's so cute when he's shy. Sora thought dreamily, though didn't show his feeling.

Wait a minute. What am I SAYING?! How can I feel this way towards a guy? I'M a guy! I shouldn't be feeling this way! I'm not a homosexual! I am NOT feeling that way to a guy!

"I'm Roxas." The boy said, finally gathering the nerve.

Ahh, his name is even like an angel's.... Wait, what?!

Hey, that guy with the brown hair who's twitching a lot is....kind cute... Wait, huh?

Both of the boy's thoughts were loud and clear in their own minds. Yet to the rest of the world, they were both silent. The classmates stared at the both of them, curious to know what they were thinking. Why was Sora being a bit fidgety? Why wasn't Roxas making eye-contact with them? And why were both of their faces blushing?

"Welcome to this class, Roxas. Please, have a seat next to Sora." The teacher said.

Great! He's gonna sit by me!

Roxas shyly made his way over to the empty desk beside Sora's. They glanced at eachother briefly, then turned away. One of the girls pointed something out.

"Whoa. You two look just like the other. Are you brothers?"

"We do not." they both said at the same time and in the same tone. Then looked at eachother, curiously.

Whoa, wait a minute.

That's weird.

"Alright, class! Get out your reading books and begin to silently read until the bell rings." The Homeroom teacher said. Everyone did so.

While they were supposedly reading, Sora and Roxas kept looking at eachother. Curious to know the other's thoughts. Admiring the other's traits.

Hey, he's pretty cute....

I could like this school.....

Then they both blushed, and turned away to read. But temptation kept calling them to look back at eachother.

Hold on, there's no way I'm attracted to this guy....

I can't like a guy. No way. That's wrong. I'm not liking him like that....

Then the both had the same thought.

Am I?

Ha! Didn't think Zippy could write, didja? Nyahahaha. This is gonna be fun. x3

Whoo. Sorry, folks. But Zippy has to get ready to go to school. I'll be sure to continue/edit this when I return. I apologize that it is so short. But I have only been typing it for about.... 20 minutes. So, I wasn't able to get very far. >.>

Ahh, well. More to come, I promise. Enjoy!

2. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

-cracks nuckles- Alright. Better get started,then. :3

Will We Ever End up Together?

"Hey, Sora!"

Sora turned around at the sound of a female voice, calling to him. It was a red-haired girl. Kairi. Sora sighed dismayfully, but Kairi didn't seem to notice.

Class had just ended. Now it was time for Lunch. Poor Roxas was so nervous in the previous classes, it was so cute to Sora to see him, with his eyes watery and twinkling like a lone star in the Dark, Night sky. Or his cheeks, which had become as bright and red as the Red Rose which Roxas's beauty was compared to. It was hands down. Roxas was much more beautiful. Especially when shy.

"What is it, Kairi?" Sora asked. His tone and facial expression appeared to be that of an extremely annoyed youth.

"Y'know that new kid, Roxas? He's pretty cute." Kairi said. Sora replied with a slow nod.

"Oh, what the heck am I saying? He's GORGEOUS! He is such a babe. And, no offense to you Sora, but he is definately in a running contest with you for the Best Looking Guy in school."

I don't want your opinion about mine or his looks. What do you want with him? And me?

As if reading his thoughts, Kairi continued.

"Anyway, I was wondering... Since, y'know, you two have all the same classes and all, could you give him this?" She asked. A slip of paper was on it.

The slip of paper was torn from a larger sheet of paper. On it were words written in glittery, pink ink. Pink. And glitter. Two of Sora's most hated things. That, and Heartless. And Nobodies. And the fact that he can never beat Riku at anything.

The words read as follows:
    Roxas-
    Kobon wa! My name is Kairi. You might not know me, but I will give you a hint. I am in your Physical Education class. I have red hair, blue eyes, and such a sexy figure. Yeah. Now you know who I am. I was wondering, if maybe you and I could get together sometime this weekend. Maybe catch a movie, or go to a game, or just hang out at my place. PLEASE,please,please,PLEASE respond with your answer on another note, and stick it in my locker. My locker number is Locker A201. Can't wait!
    ~Kairi *

Oh, and P.S.....

"'I LIKE YOUR HOT BOD'?!" Sora exclaimed with shock, and rage. Though mostly shock.

"Yeah. I mean, I want this guy to feel special. Not to mention, don't he and I just look so cute together?" she asked. Sora stared at her with a thoughtful look on his face. He was obviously picturing Roxas with Kairi. And, he obviously did not approve.

ICK. No, no way! He and I look way better together. Wait. What did I say?

"Yeah, you two look like a natural coupling." He said with sarcasm. Kairi squealed with joy, snatched the note back, and hurried off to Roxas's locker. Sora sighed again, before making it over to the cafeteria.

Great. I'm jealous. Sora thought as he entered the lunch line.

I'm totally jealous....

-------------------------------

Kairi, after much searching, had finally found Roxas's locker. She had found Roxas there, switching some school supplies with others.

"Oh, Roxas! It's a surprise to see you here!" Kairi said.

Crap, that sounded so stupid!

"Uhm, yeah. This is my locker. I go here to get things for my classes. Why wouldn't I be here?" Roxas asked. His eyebrow raised slightly.

What does this girl want with me?

"Uhm, yeah. Anyway...... This is for you." Kairi shoved the slip of paper into Roxas's hands. It become slightly folded, and very crumbled up. Then the girl hurried away.

------------------

After lunch, Kairi rushed to her locker. There was a piece of paper sticking out of it.

Yes! He replied! He is so gonna make Sora jealous. And then the two will fight over me. Kairi's thoughts squealed with joy and excitement. Her slender fingers hastily snatched the paper from her locker, and quickly unfolded it. Her face changed. Her hopes dropped, and her anger rose. What this note said, she did not like.

Kairi-
    Sorry. I'm in love with....someone else.

~Roxas.

-stretch- Ack. Another shortie. Bleh. Ahh well, I tried. :/

3. [Total.Chaos] Destiny Islands Resident

Funny story you got there I liked it!

4. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

Ahh, thank you! 8D

I try to make it as comic and such as possible without killing off my brain. x.x

5. Yozora Archer

Please keep writing.

Im starting to like this story.

(But Im not gay.)

6. Spiritoso Merlin's Housekeeper

We need more RoxasXSora fics. *pouts*

This is incredibly cute.(Not gay also, don't assume anything)

7. Knight of Abyss Moogle Assistant

OMG!!!! That was F***ING HILARIOUSE!!!! I liked it :)

( I'm not gay, plus I'm also new to the forums, I just registered, glad to be here :) )

8. The_Melodious_Schemer Moogle Assistant

Brilliant! :D This story is good, I hope you continue soon!

9. SoraOathkeeper Merlin's Housekeeper

Haha funny story! ^^

Keep up the good work!

10. kairi0707 Merlin's Housekeeper

Ooo! Hurry and post more!!!!! It's really good!

11. Naminè'sFetishForYaoi Merlin's Housekeeper

That story was great. Had it in my head all day. And i'm sort of confused :confused: ... how do you post stories that might have a chance of being story of the week? I'm working on one and I'm new to Kh vids so yeah :D Great story, made my day.

12. Roxas OG

Post them here, in he Story of the Week section, and they will be judged.

13. DawnedDusk Destiny Islands Resident

Wow... That was neat!
    I'm a 100% anti-yaoi kinda person, (Only slightly tolerating AkuRoku stuffs) , but now, I'm probably only 64% because of this piece of writing...
    Please, continue this brilliant story!

14. TheGrapeTyphlosion Moogle Assistant

Yeah this story is good (no I'm not gay) but i found it somewhat funny too because you can just picture everyone' facial expressions after beating KH II don't forget to keep writing!

15. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    This story kind of reminds me of the story I wrote for a school essay contest and man I forgot to put the footnote "Kingdom Hearts" It's basically about kingdom hearts but
    through another person's perspective and it's short because it was a SHORT STORY CONTEST. It was ten pages long and it would have made if it was 6 pages shorter
    T-T. Anyway if you want to see it than just tell me.

16. TheGrapeTyphlosion Moogle Assistant

I would like it if you send me the story PM me from this message and i'll send you my email so it will be easier to manage.

17. mooncat011 Moogle Assistant

Awww. This story is sooo cute! :3 Please update soon! btw your an awesome writer!

18. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

This story is really great! And definitely deserved to be story of the week. Can't wait to read more.

Frankly, I find it kinda funny how all the people who commented said "I'm not gay!" xD

19. JustANobody Twilight Town Denizen

I know, like seriously. It's like me saying "I'M NOT A LESBIAN" before making out with a chick.

Okay, bad example. o.o;;

lolz. Thanks! I personally. don't see it as much, though. It's just kinda something I would do if I were in their place. I know I would freak out if I had homosexual thoughts about someone I knew.

At least, I think I would....

20. RoxaSoraGirl Traverse Town Homebody

I guess you wouldn't know how you'd react till it happens...and if it does happen you react then think "So I was right before?...or was I wrong?" about how the reaction was XD