The Nobody Heaven (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Sorry that it took so long...I kinda took a break....

The Nobody Heaven
    Chapter 2
    ~Xigbar's Rest~

Xigbar stood there, gun aimmed directly at Sora, shaking slightly. He suddenly dropped to the floor. 'No way...this can't..' He thought.

His Sniper fell out of his hand, and on the ground, rocking a little. 'Why? I..I just want my heart....' He thought.

"Why did you call me Roxas?" Sora asked.

Xigbar chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He said.

'I want to...be happy....' Xigbar thought. He started to fade.

'Heh...guess I'm joining Little Dude, wherever he might be..' Xigbar thought. The Darkness caressed his body.

'Kingdom Hearts...I want to be whole....' He was almost faded.

'Organization XIII....' He finished as he faded into nothingness...

~??? ?????? ??????~

Darkness...that's all there was. Xigbar was cold. He pushed his hand against something cold and hard. He placed both hands on the ground, and pushed himself up into a sitting position. He slowly opened his single eye...to see something....he had wanted to see for his entire life...

There was a LARGE town, filled with tall black buildings. On the Horizon was a HUGE white castle. There was a light mist that drifted throughout the Heavenly place. He looked up to see a very starry sky with Kingdom Hearts softly glowing pure white. This was The Nobody Heaven....

Xigbar slowly rose. He stared at the castle, in a trance. He still didn't have his eye..but he really didn't care. He was..happy? In this Heavenly place....

He put his right hand on his chest, just in hope. He felt his heart beating...he had it..finally...He was happy..

"Xigbar..?" Came a voice from behind him. He turned around, to see Zexion standing there, leaning against a building, arms crossed, head down, eyes locked on to The FreeShooter.

Xigbar stared for a moment. "...Zexion..??" He called. It had been an entire year since they had last seen eachother..

Zexion stared silently for a few minutes. "Xigbar...Your here.." He said quietly.

Xigbar noddded. "What..is this??" The FreeShooter asked.

"Heaven..." Zexion said quietly.

"Heaven..." Xigbar reapeted, dazed.

Zexion uncrossed his arms, and pulled back his hair, which returned to their place over his face slowly. He walked up to Xigbar. He stood infront of him. "Was it painful?" He asked. "Your..death..." He added.

Xigbar looked down. "Yes.." He said.

Zexion lifted Xigbar's head with his hand. "Did you die..like I did?" He asked.

Xigbar stared for a moment. "How..did you die?" He asked.

Zexion released and turned his back on his friends. He looked down and chuckled. "Axel never told you guys, did he?" He asked.

Xigbar stared for a moment. "What??" He asked slowly.

Zexion chuckled even harder. "He made Riku Replica drain me...slowly. I think it was probly about..what? 5, 10 minutes untill I faded? Heh..." Zexion said.

Xigbar looked at The Cloaked Schemer oddly. "Sora killed me in battle..." He said quietly.

Zexion shook his head slowly. "The pain...still haunts me.." He said.

Xigbar walked up to his friend, and put his arm around Zexion's neck. "Cheer up, Little Dude. This is Heaven..right?" He said.

Zexion looked away. Xiggy growled in frustraition.

"Zexion...we should enjoy ourselves here in Heaven! We have hearts!! A home!! And the others are probly going to come, too! So..what's wrong?" Xigbar asked.

Zexion sighed. "Axel..." He said. He then shoved Xigbar away, and bolted. He ran down the street..

"ZEXION!!!" Xigbar called. He looked down and sighed. "I know what to do..." He said quietly.

Xigbar looked back at the castle. He then started to walk twords it....

~Castle/Halls~

Xigbar stormed down the halls quickly, in search of The Flurry Of Dancing Flames. He had blood lust evident in his eye...

He turned the corner, to see Axel standing there, arms crossed, leaning against the wall. Xigbar stormed up to him, and stood right infront of him. Axel looked up slowly.

"What the hell do you want..?" He asked quietly, obviously upset about something.

Xigbar suddenly drew a gun from the air, and held it up to Axel's face. "You'll pay for killing Zexion..." He said, in a vicious, dangerously low voice...

Axel jumped back and Summoned his Disks. "Like hell I will!! You caught me at a BAD time, ya know..." He said, sorrow evident in his eyes...

"I DON'T CARE!!!" Xigbar yelled. He drew his other gun, and quickly combined them into his large Sniper. "TAKE THIS!!" He yelled.

Xigbar held his Sniper, and locked onto Axel, who stood there, glaring darkly. Xigbar shot a HUGE laser bullet at The Flurry Of Dancing Flames. Axel held out his hand and created a Flame Shield, which caught the bullet, and burned it to nothingness.

"LOOK!! I WON'T DEAL WITH THIS!!" Axel yelled and let a burst of fire come forth from his hand, burning Xigbar.

Xigbar then shoved Axel to the wall by his shoulders, and pinned him there. "You killed him...YOU KILLED HIM!!!" He yelled angrily.

Suddenly Xigbar was hit by something large in his left side, causing him to jump back. He looked to his left and saw Demyx standing there, Sitar held striaght out.

"Guys!! Knock it off!! This is Heaven....If it wasn't for Axel, Zexion wouldn't BE here, right? So just forgive him....please.." Demyx said, very seriously.

Xigbar looked back at Axel...who, for some reason, looked like he was about to break down in tears. "..Okay. IF you EVER hurt him again....I'll kill you...." Xigbar said and stalked off down the halls...

~The Town That Never Was/A Random Rooftop~

Xigbar walked across the rooftops, jumping to the next each time he reached the edge of one, looking for Zexion. He finally spotted Zexy below, and he was leaning against a building, arms crossed, head down. Xigbar jumped down, and landed infront of Zexion.

He walked up to Zexion. "Hey..are you okay?" He asked, concerned.

Zexion closed his eyes. "...Yeah.." He said quietly.

"..What's wrong, Zexy?" Xigbar asked.

Zexion was quiet for a few minutes...then again..time didn't exist in The Nobody Heaven. Well..it did, but it doesn't matter unless if your Luxord. Nobody ages here...

"Xigbar...I.." Zexion sighed.

"You..what?" Xigbar asked slowly.

Zexion slowly looked up at Xigbar. He stared him down, seriously. "You weren't here...for an entire year. I...I missed you..." Zexion said sadly.

Xigbar stared back with a sad look in his eye. "Zexion...I'm sorry..." Xigbar said.

Suddenly, Zexion uncrossed his arms, and hugged Xigbar. That was RARE. "Xigbar...your my best friend...dammit...." Zexion said. He was starting to cry.

Xigbar was shocked, but he then hugged back. "I'm here now...so calm down Little Dude...." Xigbar said softly..reguardless of his gruff voice.

They pulled back and looked at eachother. Zexion then started to walk tword the castle. He then stopped, and looked back at Xigbar. "Com'on, let's get some Sea Salt Icecream...I want to know about what's been going on." He said.

"Alright Little Dude!" Xigbar said.

Zexion nodded and started to walk ahead. Xigbar looked up into the sky, and gazed at Kingdom Hearts. "Damn...finally. I finally get to rest...." He said quietly.

Xigbar looked back at Zexion, who was far ahead on the road. "Wait up, Little Dude!!" Xigbar yelled and ran twords The Cloaked Schemer...

'...And we may have been scared...'

So, what do you guys think so far? I'm trying REALLY hard on this story! I hope ya like it so far!! Thanks guys!

FireNanaki's Stories + Poems:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Do ANY of you guys read this?!! I KNOW NOBODY does....>.>;

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Yay!!! I love this!

You just made my Saturday-day! :D

I can't wait to hear Axel's part :3

*huggles Axel*

*sigh*, I should probably get to work on chapter 3 of my story...lol :)

*runs off*

3. Samcyxk Merlin's Housekeeper

Aww...this is awesome! I wasn't ready for Zexion to start crying, though...That made me tear up...a bit.

Can't wait for Marluxia's part, though! Keep it up!

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks you guys! I'm glad you like it!! I like this story...it's interesting to write...and fun! Thank you!!!

5. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

This was awsome. The writing was well done. Keep up the great work!

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks Kiryu!! I'll keep trying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.