Organization XIII Runs A Kids Show! AHH!! THE HORROR!!! (Chapter 6)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Sorry this took so long to make....but here it is!! BTW,I'm making this 13 episodes long,so that's 7 more chapters to come!!

Organization XIII Runs A Kids Show! AHH!! THE HORROR!!!
    Chapter 6
    ~Episode 6: Nobody Loves Zexy~

Xemnas was sitting behind his desk reading a Wolf's Rain Manga. He looked up at the camera,and placed his Manga down on the desk. He was sick of throwing the Manga behind himself. He folded his hands and stared with dull eyes.

"Hello kids. Organization Smile is bringing you another episode of our tourtchure chamber!! Please! Enjoy hating our heartless non beings!!!" Xemnas said.

Sitting on the couch to the right was Demyx, Axel, and Roxas. Axel and Demyx were pouting, while Roxas was shaking with fear. Axel and Demyx both were cut up a little, thanks to Larxene's savage attack.

"I WANT to know more about KH-Vids!!" Demyx complained.

"Me too!!" Axel joined.

Roxas looked up. "Huh?" He asked.

"We'll get user names and find out how they know about us!!!" Demyx said.

"And after that,we'll take over the site!! Got It Memorized?" Axel said.

"What??" Roxas asked, becoming very confused.

Demyx stood up. "Let's go to the Computer Lab in our Castle!! We can get online there!!" Demyx said. He held out his hand and opened a portal. Demyx then walked through it.

"Yeah,I'm going too!!" Axel said. He then ran into the portal.

The darkness faded and Roxas just sat there, staring blankly. "What was THAT about???" He asked.

Xemnas shook his head. "I may be The Superior...but I'll NEVER understand those fools..." He said. "Saiix!!" He yelled.

~Saiix's News Center~

Saiix was sitting behind his desk, Cait Sith was sitting on his desk, beside him. Saiix was glaring at Cait Sith. He then looked at the camera.

"Hello kids. The cat is called Cait Sith...but he's irrelevent." Saiix said, annoyed.

Cait Sith shot Saiix a glare. "HEY!! That's rude, you sad excuse for a Link reject!!!" He yelled.

THAT made Saiix ANGRY. He immediatly stood up, Summoned his Claymore, and took a swing at Cait Sith. Cait Sith quickly ducked, evading the massive weapon as it swiped over him. He then jumped down, and faced The Luna Diviner.

"WOAH!! I-I didn't mean to offend you!!" He yelled nervously.

Saiix glared, slowly smacking his Claymore's blade in his hand effortlessly. "You made me ANGRY...." He growled.

Cait Sith backed up two steps. "I'm sorry!! Look, I-I can't keep making this thing!! I..I lost count of all the rema-" He cut himself off as The Claymore was suddenly up against his throat.

"Shut up and sleep, Kitty...." He said, softly but crazed.

The screen turned black...

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas had his head down on the desk. "Whoever the *bleep* is up next...please, just go to them..." He said and sighed.

~Axel's Computer Center~

Axel and Demyx were looking at Larxene's laptop, from behind Axel's desk. The camera was already set on the computer screen. Axel wa trying to think of a name.

"Let's see....somebody already has Axel..." He growled. "So..what can my name be?" Axel wondered.

"How about DeadMeat?" Came the angry growl of Larxene.

Axel and Demyx looked over at her. "Oh sh-"

The screen turned black....

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas was sitting behind his desk, reading his Wolf's Rain Manga. Roxas was sitting on the couch next to Xigbar who was next to Zexion. Roxas was fiddling with his Keyblade, Zexion and Xigbar were glaring at eachother.

Roxas looked up at them. "Guys? What's the matter..?" Roxas asked.

"I hate him." They said in synch. "What?? STOP SAYING WHAT I'M SAYING!!!" They yelled.

Roxas inched away a little, and Xigbar grabbed his shoulder. "Your not going anywhere...your going to be my best friend now..." Xigbar said.

"Uhh...I am??" Roxas asked, confused.

"Oh sure...you can be best friends with The Keyblade Bearer...I'll find someone else, too. Don't worry about me." Zexion said dryly.

"You will??" Roxas asked, still confused.

"Oh yeah? Who then??" Xigbar said, his hand still didn't move off of Roxas's shoulder...because Roxas was trying to get up so he could run for his life...

Saiix then walked in, his Claymore proudly slung over his shoulder. He looked over at Xemnas. "Superior.....Cait Sith has been annihalated. I'm sorry...." He said. He then started to walk out-

"Saiix! Wait!!" Zexion called.

Saiix stopped and turned to face Zexion, who got up and walked up to him. "What do you want, shrimp?" Saiix asked.

Zexion ignored his rude nickname. "Saiix. Do you want to be my best friend?" Zexion asked.

Saiix stood there, with a very cold and bored stare. "If I had a heart, this would be where I'd die of laughter." He said, then walked out.

Zexion dropped his head, as Xiggy laughed at him. "Good job Zexy-ion!" Xigbar said, covering up his old nickname for Zexion quickly.

Zexion walked up to Xemnas, who had his eyes glued to his Manga. "Uh..Xemnas? Will you-"

Xemnas looked at Zexion. "Go buy a plushie. You'll feel better." Xemnas said. He then darted his eyes back to the Manga.

Xigbar was laughing harder at him. Zexion looked back at them, to see Roxas covering his mouth, silently laughing along with Xigbar. Zexion walked out the left door without another word....

Xemnas sighed. "Let's check on...Xaldin.." Xemnas said slowly.

~Xaldin's Snack Corner~

Xaldin was behind the counter with the chip bags spread across it. "Hello. I'll explain more about the chips today." Xaldin said.

Xaldin picked up a bag. "These are Icey chips. They...FREEZE YOUR MOUTH SHUT WITH THE FIRST BITE??!!!!" He yelled.

Luxord stormed in at that point. He walked up to Xaldin, and ripped the bag out of his hands. "Don't trust the bloody chips..." He said. He then stormed out.

"Uhh...okay?" Xaldin said. He shook his head and grabbed the next bag. "These are..Tomahawk chips. They...are so hard to chew, they shatter your teeth..ON CONTACT?!!" Xaldin yelled.

Caith Sith suddenly ran in. "WHERE'S THAT *bleep*?!! I'll stuff those *bleep* chips down his throat!!! I almost DIED!!!!!" He yelled.

Xaldin dropped the chips on the floor, and Cait Sith grabbed them and took off. Xaldin stared blankly, then grabbed the next bag. "And finally, we have Trickster Chips. They will....GIVE THE CONSUMER A HEART ATTACK 40 SECONDS AFTER CONSUMPTION??!!!" Xaldin yelled. "WHAT THE *bleep* NOTE MUCH!!!!" He added in his freaking out fit.

Zexion then walked in. "Can we be best friends?" He asked.

Xaldin stared at him blankly. "I thought Demyx was crazy....Go away...." He said.

Zexion walked out sadly.

Xaldin looked at the camera. "All of you can go away, actually..." He said.

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas was still reading his Manga. Xigbar was pouting...Roxas got away. Zexion walked in and looked at Xigbar. "So....The Gay Pirate lost his friends. Your pathetic..." He said dully.

"Oh yeah? You can't even GET a best friend..." Xigbar shot back.

They sat there, glaring at eachother for a few minutes straight. Suddenly, Zexion laughed. "What are we doing, Xigbar? Let's be best friends again." He said.

"Yeah!" Xigbar said. He then patted the seat next to him. "Come here Little Dude." He said.

Zexion took a seat next to Xigbar. Xigbar put his arm around Zexion's neck.

"Oh...kill me. Let's just end this episode...please..." Xemnas said.

Suddenly, an ear-peircing scream shot through the place.

Xemnas immediatly stood up. "SAIIX??!" He then ran off, dropping his Manga....

MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! CLIFF HANGER!!!

FireNanaki's Stories + Videos:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

It was worth the wait!

I love this series!

They are on to us on kh-vids!

but great job!

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

YOU JUST MADE MY SUNDAY-DAY!!!!!

And thats a very hard thing to do, considering i have to go to school tomorrow...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! I love you! (not really, lol)

Great story! :D Hilarious!

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS! Thanks you guys!! I'll continue to make them! Sorry...I kinda took a break, but I'm back....in black!!

5. AkuseruVIII Banned

I actually liked previous installments a tad bit better even though this was funny. It is starting to repeat itself and Cait Sith is ratings dead weight.

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Welll....I'll change the next one...trust me....It'll change...A LOT....

7. AkuseruVIII Banned

You know I'm afraid of you a little bit already? If not disregard that.

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you....

9. AkuseruVIII Banned

Don't worry the air I breathe scares me it's not that hard.

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

...I used to be like that. Come to think of it...I'm STILL scared easilly....dammit. lol.

11. AkuseruVIII Banned

I laugh at your incompetence then cringe in fear and yell "chill chill!"

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

*Sora style*....Okay?

13. AkuseruVIII Banned

No one gets that it's a quotation of someone I know let's just call him King Kong for the hell of it and that is what he does often accompanied by " It's 'cause I'm Asian!" I kid you not this is totally real.

Edit: He does this everyday when he gets beat up by girls less than half his size.

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

Ohh...okay. That helps.

15. AkuseruVIII Banned

It's an explanation you'd have to see him to get the full effect and hilarity. But I'm sure none of you live in the D.C. metropolitan area.

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

No...I live in the worst state of all..

17. AkuseruVIII Banned

Which one?

18. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

lol this one is funny XD same with the others, keep up the good work fire :D

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

Massachusetts....and it sucks....>.>;

Thanks kikame!

20. AkuseruVIII Banned

I go through there every year it isn't as bad as new jersey damn turnpike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.