A Story of Revenge and Life

Discussion in 'Archives' started by HellKitten, Jul 1, 2007.

1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Okay, as some of you know I'm making a story you can view the characters on (test): A Story of Revenge and Life.

Chapter one: A Cold Day In Hell

A dobermann laid in front of a fire place with his paws crossed and head relaxed on them. He was listening to his owner in the other room and watching it snow out side.

"There has been an attack on two people in the mountains. They were found dead this afternoon. We need you to take Sanda with you to track down whoever did this." A man said standing in the Kitchen with the Dobermann's owner.

"Right we'll see what we can do. We will meet you there at five o' clock. Who Else is coming?" His owner asked the man. The dobermann reconized the voice of the man in the kitchen. He was a reporter he listened to once on the radio.

"Trainer Gohei with Riki, the famous bear-hound, and two of his other dogs." The reporter said.

The door closed and the dog lifted his head up watching his owner walk into the room.

"You heard him, Sanda. We're going on a hunt." The owner said, and the dog apparently called Sanda whined lightly and wagged his tail.

My name isn't Sanda for the last time. Its XigBar. The dobermann thought, and felt his owner rub his head.

-------------------------------------------------

"Riki," A rusty voice said "We need to go. There has been an attack in the mountains." He said

An Akita was sitting looking at his owner. The one they called Riki.

"Father, why does Gohei call you Riki? I thought you're name was Shiro.." A small Black and white pup said in a small voice walking over to the Akita, that been called Riki.

"Humans have a way of re-naming us. Only stray's keep their name, Xemnas." Riki said to the pup, and stood up as Gohei did and followed him out the door and to the car. Xemnas also quickly followed, but wasn't allowed to go to the mountains.
    'Its far too dangerous for a pup.' He recalled his father saying to him once, as the other two dogs going to the mountains with his father got into the car. Xemnas however had different thoughts this time... Some going against his father. Xemnas whined as they drove off.

Once Xemnas knew his father couldn't see him, He ran after the car following them.

-----------------------------------

Riki jumped out of the car and into the snow to go meet XigBar. They were at the mountains and ready to go kill whatever killed the two men in the mountains.

"How are you today, XigBar?" Riki asked and he walked up to the Dobermann

"Far too cold for a dobermann, lovely weather for Akita's though, eh?" XigBar replied looking at the sky of falling snow.

"Riki! Sanda! Come!" Gohei called in the distance. They were al ready starting up the mountain. The two dogs ran after soon in lead. XigBar was busy trying to find a trail but came empty handed, he lifted his head hearing Riki starting to growl.

"Riki, what is it?" Gohei asked looking at Riki.

Riki barked and ran ahead of everyone through the snow. XigBar Followed, Gohei running in back of them with a rifle at hand.

"Shiro! Slow Down!" XigBar yelled to him, but Riki seemed to have failed to hear XigBar's request. Riki slowed down his teeth bared and still growling, which was soon met with another growl along with a white and black shadow.

"Shiro!" XigBar yelled in alarm, and ran towards him. "Shiro!" He called again. Riki looked back at his friend, and relized why he was yelling his name, but was to late. Riki was thrown into a tree, bleeding on his side. He looked up, and saw a huge Great Dane standing in the snow ready to kill Riki.

The Great dane opened his jaws and got ready to grab Riki by the jugular and snap his neck, but was thrown back.

"Leave my father alone, You Monster!" A young voice yelled. It was Xemnas he had attacked the Dane but was thrown off and he fell roughly into the snow near the edge of a ditch, that led to God know's where.

"Xemnas..!" Riki said under his breath as he saw his son get thrown.

"Leave my son alone, you little s***!" Riki yelled and grabbed the Dane and pulled him into the ditch along with himself, and disappeared from sight.

"Dad!" Xemnas cried in alarm and went to jump into the ditch but his tail was grabbed by someone and he was thrown back.

"Don't be an idiot! Do you want to die?" It was XigBar he had been the one to throw Xemnas back.

"That dog just killed my father!" Xemnas said.

"You're father works in mysterious ways. One minute he's dead next minute he's alive.." XigBar said and looked into the ditch. Nothing but blackness, farther down.

The Great Dane started to stand up covered in snow. He looked at Riki.

"I'm KuroJaki of the Mountains, you'll never beat me." He said standing of Riki and opened his jaw and snapped it around Riki's neck and killed him.

A new War has begun. One of Revenge and Life....

END OF CHAPTER ONE

2. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Chapter Two:A Story of Revenge and Life

CHAPTER TWO:SHADOWLANDS

Paws silently fell through the snow. As the snow ceased to stop it was pitch black out. A black ear tiwtch and the pup Xemnas looked up with a small gasp.

"Who's there?" He demanded and shot back through the snow as something from the tree darted down attacking him.

"Heh. Running away are we?" A rough voice said. The shadows cleared as a figure approached Xemnas.

"Oh Thank Heaven's its only you, XigBar." Xemnas said, sighing with relief.

"I'm coming with you too, Little Pup." XigBar said, and Xemnas Nodded. The both of them set off, around, KuroJaki's territoy, and through the mountains to find others to help them in a fight. The one Xemnas wanted to have the most. To kill KuroJaki.

Miles down and away from the villiage they once knew as Home. Now the wilderness was a permanant home for them, but the feeling of safe was short lived.

"Where are we heading, XigBar?" Xemnas asked later feeling that it had become to quiet.

"You'll see, little dude." He responed and continued.

"Why are you in my territory?" A heavy like voice sounded. Xemnas and XigBar looked up and around unable to figure out wwhere this strange voice was coming from. And what made it harder was the fact they were being met with a coures of growles and snarles.

The Shadows disappeared around the ground the voice had sounded on. A German Shepherd was standing, with a glare on his face.

"There's no fun in asking you yet again. Why are you in my territory?" The Shepherd demanded.

"We didn't mean too-" Xemnas started but his sentance was cut off.

"Before you act like crap to us. Why not ask nicely?" XigBar said firmly. Xemnas looked at XigBar. He didn't look like he was in the best mood.

"I wouldn't start a fight with me, if I were you. If you wanted to see Sun Rise that is." The Shepherd said and laughed almost evilly. The rest of the shadows seemed to have been pulled back by some sort of force. At least twenty dogs stood. All smiling in a evil like way.

"Around here I'm known as Xaldin of the Northern Alphs." The German Shepherd said. XigBar perked his ears.

So thats him, ain't it? The one who was said to be great. Maybe he is behind that damned personality. XigBar thought and smiled crookedly.

"Why are you smiling like a fool?" A dog inback of The Shepherd called Xaldin. He ran out and tried to attack XigBar, but failed by far to many inches.

"Cut it out, Sniper." Xaldin said to the dog whom tried to attack XigBar.

"Now I ask again. Why are you here?" Xaldin Repeated.

"We've come to borrow you're strength," XigBar started. Xemnas looked at XigBar with a suprised almost shocked face on. "For the battle against, KuroJaki of the Mountains. You've heard of him, No?"

Xaldin nodded. XigBar smiled again.

We haven't lost all hope.. He thought.

END OF CHAPTER TWO

3. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

That was pretty good, I'm going to have to check out your first chapter. Keep up the good work.

Sweet chap. I like both so far, keep it up!

4. Mish smiley day!

Please read the stickies! One thread per story.

-merged threads-

-also merged Kiryu's posts @_@-

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

I thought I deleted seacond chapter and posted it on another thread. o.0 I didn't think abyone would comment! Thank you everyone! This chapter contains some launguage so I blocked it for the saftey of readers.
    --------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER THREE:TAKEN HOSTAGE

An abandoned house creaked against the wind. Still night. Everyone slept. Xemnas was happiest for Xaldin had decided to join them. XigBar opened his left eye seeing everyone was silent. He stood up and walked out of the shed.

XigBar strayed far from the others by far to much.

"Well, What do we have here?" A rough voice said with a evilish laugh.

XigBar looked up "You..!" He barked lowly.

"Too late for desicion on who it is, you old sh*t!" It was KuroJaki.

"Since you started war I've been a head of you." He snapped, laughing.

"Don't hold back you lot! Its one against ten get him and don't kill him!" KuroJaki yelled, and XigBar was greated by getting attacked from all directions possible. Yet XigBar made not a sound.
    ---------------------------------

XigBar lay on his back being pulled by his front paws an hour later. He had been cut under his eyes, sides, Shoulders, and god knew if he could be mangeled any more.

"We'll keep him hostage at out post, Zexion," KuroJaki started "You better not screw up like before. Or I'll tear you're guts out and keep you as my prey." He said to a Borozi mix with a bluish overcoat and tan undercoat apparently with the name 'Zexion'.

"Y-Y-Yes, boss." Zexion replied.

"Don't stutter! We wouldn't want the same thing that we did to Pedro happen to you." Kuro growled at Zexion as the sun pulled itself up from behind the mountains. Almost as if gravity was shut off only by the sun. Zexion nodded silently and looked back at the lot who had XigBar.

"Well, you heard Master KuroJaki! Take Him to the Shed!" Zexion ordered them. They all nodded and dragged XigBar carelessly to the shed in back.

----------------------------------

"Everyone," Xemnas started as everyone stretched having woken up.

"Whats on you're mind?" Xaldin asked scratching behind his ear.

"Where's XigBar?"

"Now that you mention it-" Xladin started. "He'll probably come back soon. There's probably tracks outside, C'mon."

Xemnas nodded, and stood up trotting outside. Nothing.

"The wind covered the tracks. Which means the scent is also gone." Xaldin said worried almost. "This is bad."

"I saw him leave at least an hour or so ago." A voice said that belonged to a grey dog.

"He should've come back by now though. Why would he leave, and not tell any one he wouldn't be back for a couple hours?" Xemnas asked and looked around.

"Just relax." Xaldin said and turned looking at his army. "Split up and go in seprate directions. Xemnas and I will go West. If you spot anything, give the signal.,"He said looking up into the sky. "Go!" He howled. Everyone immediatly ran off in groups of five.

"Come lets go." Xaldin said and ran off West Xemnas followed slyly next to Xaldin. Without a thought of what they were about to see a head of them.

THE END OF CHAPTER THREE

6. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

CHAPTER FOUR:SPIRIT OF SOLDIERS

"I'm not going to die to let you know!" A voice yelled in the shed. It was XigBar. The gaurds were watching him submissivly.(Ears to the side tail between legs)

"I'm not going to rest until I tear you're throats out!" He snapped heavily, and coughed. The gaurds quickly picked up their ears as KuroJaki approached.

I've got to be kidding myself. As far as things go I probably won't get out alive. That damn bas*erd. I should save my energy and shut up to help the world. XigBar thought and relaxed. A white paw stepped into the shed and the rest of the figure was met with KuroJaki.

"Don't act dead because I'm here, You old s---." He said kicking XigBar.

Dogs like you need to learn to be put in place. XigBar thought and bit onto KuroJaki's leg.

"Still living, huh?" Kuro said and threw XigBar into a wall.

"Well, I've got good news and bad news for you anyway." Kuro said walking over to XigBar and put his paw on his head.

"It seems that brat, Mansex, is gathering an army. That he's succeding." KuroJaki whispered slyly to XigBar.

"But he'll be totally crushed by me, because I already have an army." He smiled.

"Oh and one more thing." KuroJaki added, smiling.

"You're not getting out of here, no matter how much you try," He started.

"Because you're my prey, and no one else's!" He laughed and grabbed XigBar throwing him. The gaurds watched there tails back between their legs and ears down.
    -------------------------------

"What is it, Xemnas?" Xaldin asked looking at Xemnas. He had caught a scent, of something.

"I smell blood." Xemnas awnsered, looking deeper into the forest. The tracks had not been covered here. They both darted off to find, blood stained snow a mile down.

"This is bad," Xaldin said. Xemnas already knew, of course. XigBar had been captured. Or worse killed, but they would have left his body behind as a gift.

"He could've been killed." Xaldin concluded.

"They would've left his body behind then. Why would they treat it with proper care?" Xemnas said looking at the stained snow.

"True." Xaldin agreed. He looked up howling. Xemnas looked at him, but quickly got to the point that Xaldin was calling the others.
    -------------------------------

A trampeling sound came through the snow.

"What happened?" A voice called.

"You're late. I called five minutes ago." Xaldin said to the dog.

"S-Sorry. We found a person who'd like to follow." He relpied, shakily.

"Well, who?"

"This guy. He isn't really talking to us." The dog stepped aside. A tan dog with strange brownish red markings on his face approached. He had long ears.

"I am Lexaeus..." He said in a low, but deep voice.

"Xaldin, and this is Xemnas." Xaldin said looking, at Lexaeus.

"We're happy to have you as a soldier." Xemnas said and smiled.

"I saw, this dog you're trying to find, XigBar, am I wrong? A Dobermann?" Lexaeus asked. Xemnas nodded.

"I went to KuroJaki's base they have taken him hostage, unfortunatly. It'd be stupid to just run into battle. He has three times to dogs we have. At least we'd need half..." Lexaeus finished, and looked at Xemnas. He looked as though he was worried but paniced.

"KuroJaki won't kill him. He's an important hostage." Xaldin said looking at Xemnas.

END OF CHAPTER FOUR

7. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

CHAPTER FIVE:AN OUTCRY FOR A FRIEND

The afternoon sun burnt, heavily down on everyone.

"You're still....?" Xaldin said, while earting a fish, and looking at Xemnas.

"He just lost, a friend, Xaldin... He'll be sad about it for a while.." Lexaeus said, quietly.

"Kurojaki, is a horrible dog. I don't blame him for having this trouble, I lost my brother to him." Lexeaus whispered quietly to Xladin, at the same time hoping to hell that Xemnas couldn't hear him. Xaldin nodded and looked over at Xemnas. He hadn't heard them.

Xemnas was sitting looking at the ground.

He's doing this to feed my anger. Don't worry, XigBar. You helped me, and I'll rescue you, soon. This is now officialy war. You best be prepared for what's coming, Kurojaki.

--------------------------------------

"Zexion!" KuroJaki called, and the blue and tan dog came a second later.

"Yes, leader?" He asked, holding up his front paw, sharply.

"Gather those, who feel strong! Meet back here in one in the forest! Also tell though's moron's who abandoned us for a couple days to meet me in the forest also." KuroJaki snapped.

"And take Roxas with you! He needs to learn how to gather armies also.." KuroJaki added, licking his lips.

"R-Right away, sir!" Zexion said.

"Stop stuttering or I'll tear you're tounge out, so you can't talk, either!" Kuro yelled, at Zexion, as he ran off.

"You lot, KuroJaki's orders, meet him at the forest!" Zexion later called, briskly to a small group of dogs. Only about five or ten at most.

"What for?" A light brown dog, with black stripes lined up his back and around his eyes.

"Listen to his orders!" Zexion threatened looking at the tiger-striped dog, with his lips pulled back. The tiger-strip pulled back, and nodded.

"Y-Yes, general!" He said, and ran off to the forest the others trailing, behind him.

Heh. Damn straight, they start calling me general. The one and only Zexion. Zexion thought, and half-smiled, and ran off to another part of their territory. It was by a almsot frozen stream where a small dobermann pup was playing with the water stood with one paw under the water.

"Stay away from there, Roxas. If you fall in, we might not be able to get you." Zexion said, halting in back of the pup.

"How come?" Roxas asked now just adimiring the freezing water.

"Who knows." Zexion said.

"Thats what you always say." Roxas said looking at Zexion.

"Oh Well. You're father wants me to take you with me. We're going to gather others." Zexion said.

"He's not my father. He's my step-father." Roxas corrected, Zexion.

"Right-O, you have to correct me every time, don't you?" Zexion said and turned around, with Roxas quickly followed, trudging through the snow. He quickly figured it'd be easier to jump through the snow.

He learns, quickly. Zexion thought looking at Roxas, as he jumped through the snow.

--------------------------------

Twenty minutes passed.

"Who are you?" Zexion asked looking at a Siberian Husky and A Tosa.

"I am Luxord." The Siberian husky asked. He had a mask like design on his face.

"Marluxia." The tosa said approaching Zexion. Roxas hid behind Zexion.

"Don't Worry, Roxas..'' Zexion said, quietly.

''Follow me, then.'' Zexion looked up, and ran off the others following, Roxas running next to Zexion.

8. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

CHAPTER SIX:A DOWNFALL OF LIFE

A loud scream filled, KuroJaki's territory.

"How was that. KuroJaki?" A voice said, as a gray and black dog with a scar on the side of his eye, looked up, blood scattered across his face, and a body of the dog, whom was called Luxord hit the wall, and fell limp to the ground.

"You really think you're done with him?" KuroJaki's deadly voice, bounced, at the gray and black dog. The dog looked up, with his eyes looking quiet alive.

"Who the hell are you?" The dog said, as Luxord stood up with one eye closed, but he opened it once at balance.

"The Demonic Warrior, Luxord." He said.

"Kisaragi, you thought you could beat me." Luxord started, and licked his lips.

"I'm known as the Demonic Warrior because even if I'm bloody or half dead, I will ressurect!" He said raising his voice, as he finished the setance. The gray and black dog looked up as Luxord jumped at him, and a death cry reached throughtout the territory.
    -----------------------------

"If we're going to beat KuroJaki, we'll need a lot more troops. If it means also going in and rescuing XigBar." Xemnas said, looking around at everyone.

"I've decided, that Xaldin, will be general." He announced, and Xaldin looked up with suprise.

"Xemnas.." He shot under his breath, looking suprised.

"Lexaeus as you know, told us of Axel,Saïx and Demyx of Shiga." Xemnas Started, so everyone could hear him.

"He will lead us to Shiga, to find Axel, Saïx and Demyx." He said, proudly.

"But-but leader. It is only three dogs." A tan dog with a dark brown snout and dark brown surrounding his eyes, and ears said.

"But they have the strength of one hundred males, each." Lexaeus said to the dog, and the dog went silent.

"Right, Lexaeus you lead from here to Shiga." Xemnas said, and Lexaeus nodded and understood. He turned in the opposite direction, running off, and the other dogs followed, after Xemnas and Xaldin took off behind Lexaeus.

---------------------------------

"Zexion, we've found our generals, then." KuroJaki said in a thundering voice.

"First Platoon, belongs to Marluxia!" He announced.

"Second Platoon, Luxord!" He said loudly, and looked at the siberian.

"Third Platoon, is Zexion!" KuroJaki said, and of course the Fourth Platoon was his. KuroJaki narrowed his eyes and smiled, grimly.

----------------------------------

Time Passed, dangerously. It was sunset, but it looked like mid night, as Lexaeus led everyone through the snow.

"Hey! Wait up! I want to go with you guys!" Someone yelled. Xemnas looked back and could see a small figure in the distance of a white dog with long ears, but it was blocked off by another dog that looked exactly like it, and they heard a more female, and mother like voice saying.

"No! I won't let you go! You're my only son!"

"Aw, come on mom!" The white dog said, as the others turned to get a better look. He had a scar over one eye, and two over the other.

"I can take care of myself now!" The scared dog proclaimed with pride.

"You can't treat me like this forever! I'll eventually leave! And why not while I'm still young!" He said, in a excited voice, and the mother sighed.

"But, I don't want you to get hurt, like you're father!" She said.

"He's blind because of age." The son argued back.

"Are you saying I'm old?" His father asked from behind him, strongly.

"No,No! I just want to go fight with them!" The son said, loudly.

"We don't want you hurt!" The mother repeated.

"Cross, just let him go." The father insisted, and the mother looked at him, freshly.

"We fought in a war also. Remeber?" The father said.

"But Ben, we were older then! And much stronger." The mother, apparently with the name Cross argued.

"And he's our son, which means he has both of our strength." The father, Ben said, and the mother sighed, angirly.

"If you come home with any more scars, Vexen!" She started at her son firmly.

"Mom! I'll be fine!" Vexen said, at once, and ran off towards, Xemnas and everyone else, before she could awnser.

"DON'T RUN FROM ME, MISTER!" Cross yelled in a far-a-way voice as Vexen ran off, and followed, and Ben stood running after Cross.

"I'm coming with you then! If you're gonna have this attitude!" Cross demanded, and stood next to her son, while some of Xemnas's group laughed lowly.

"You're all welcome." Xemnas said, and smiled, trying to hold back giggles.

END OF CHAPTER SIX​

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

I haven't read it all but I like it so far, I was just wondering why XigBar has a big B in it?

10. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

CHAPTER SEVEN-DEMONS OF SHIGA!

Winds threw snow at everyone. They had just crossed a gorge, and rested, but a horrible blizzard hit The Small Army as they

"Keep you're heads down!" Lexaeus yelled to everyone. Vexen looked up trying to hear. It seemed impossible, he got thrown back towards the gorge.

"Vexen!" Xemnas yelled, and ran back after him.

"S***!" Xaldin yelled,looking back at them.

Vexen had his eyes closed holding onto a tree branch, at the side of the cliff. It started to slip and Vexen cried out letting go.

"Vexen!!" A small voice cried, and Xemnas bit onto his paw. Xemnas was shaking from holding Vexen. He was too heavy.

"Just let me go! You're the leader! I'm but mere useless!" Vexen said to Xemnas but Xemnas didn't responde he was holding onto the branch, it was starting to break under both of their weight. Xemnas started to shake more it was to much strentgh to hold onto the branch and Vexen. The branch snapped, and they fell, but Xemnas was grabbed by the tail.

"I WON'T LET YOU TO GO!" Xaldin said holding onto Xemnas. He picked them up throwing them behind him. Xemnas laid in the snow breathing heavily, and Vexen stood up picking up Xemnas. He'd carry him till he was rested.

"We'll stop at the shed up ahead!" Xaldin commanded, and put his head down heading toward it.

~*~​

"Lexaues, what are these dogs of Shiga like?" Xemnas asked, the snow blowing over them. They were laying huddeled togethor near a shed. The doors were locked.

"They have their own army. Its small about thirty dogs. They are only about four, from what I heard. If not they are about one." Lexaeus said.

"What?! But their only kids!" Xemnas said looking at him.

"That reminds me of another kid." Xaldin said, smiling.

"Oh really?" Xemnas said smiling, with his eyes shut, laughing.

"We should be there by tomorrow, if this storm lightens up, in about an hour." Lexaeus said, looking up.

Storms had lightened. About two to three hours later. Lexaeus was walking through the snow, as it was only a light snowstorm now. Xemnas looked up at the snow, and Lexaeus picked up the pace to run, Xemnas quickly reacted following.

"Right. If we run we should be there in under three hours!" He said, Vexen ran up beside Xemnas.

"Thank you for saving me!" He thanked Xemnas.

"You're welcome." Xemnas said, happily.

~*~​

"What the hell are you doing in my territory!?" A voice demanded.

"H-Hey!What's going on!?" Another voice said. Xemnas's group had the three dogs of Shiga surrounded.

"You should get the hell out! You don't want to know what happens when you mess with me, Kid!"

"We Ju-" Xemnas started, but was cut off.

"Shut up! Shut up or I'll tear you're guts out!" A white dog with scars all over his yelled, at Xemnas, in a noisy voice.

"Stop it, Saïx. Ther-" Another one with tufted hair on the top of his head.

"Shut you're mouth, Demyx!" Saïx said, at the dog with tufted hair, and hit him smashing his face into the ground of snow with his front paw.

"Silence, Saïx!" Another one with stripes around his eyes, snapped at the white Kishu called Saïx.

"We're sorry, he has anger issues.." The Siberian Husky with striped eyes said. Demyx stayed quiet looking up at the Siberian.

"Axel, is right." Demyx said lowly, and Saïx Snapped at Demyx making him flinch.

"Shush!" Axel Demanded.

"What are you doing here?" Axel asked looking at Xemnas.

"We're here recruiting troops, for our army. We want to defeat KuroJaki." Xemnas Said, quietly, and looked at Axel.

"What stupid Ideas!" Saïx yelled, at Xemnas.

"Leave now!" Saïx yelled at Xemnas.

"C'mon, Xemnas. We'll try later.." Xaldin said turning around, and heading away from their territory. Xemnas turned, and looked back at Axel, Demyx, and Saïx.

"Damn Straight! Get the hell out of our Territory!" Saïx yelled, at them.

THE END OF CHAPTER SEVEN