PS3 sales up 2800%

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Jul 10, 2007.

1. libregkd -

2. Kiryu Setsuna F. Seiei

Wow, now I feel stupid for getting mine at full price.

3. Oxyrt Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, now I feel stupid for getting mine over priced...on eBay, the first day it came out.

4. Explode Who?!

5. Oxyrt Merlin's Housekeeper

Geez...I changed it. I changed it. Don't have a cow in here...gamers usually don't pay any attention to grammar. ;)

6. The Great Gatz Chaser

WOOOOOO!

Yeah I think I'm still gonna wait for another price drop. I thought it was funny that on that list the PS2 slim was above 20 gig 360.

7. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Wow...just...wow. That was fast.

...wonder if the sales will increase even more if there was another price drop.

8. libregkd -

9. Antidote Façade

Meh.. I was always gonna be getting a PS3, regardless the price. I still haven't bought one yet, though. In time.

For now, I'm waiting, and watching like a hawk for the eye-catching games I want. DMC3, Tekken 6, RE5, Silent Hill 5, FFXIII & VSXIII. My parents have no excuse not to buy me one for my birthday next month. It was already released some places in the UK with a price drop months ago, but it seems it's fallen again. Rejoice :D

10. Mikuro Merlin's Housekeeper

Grammar ^^

11. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I don't care whoever wins, because I'll get all three Consoles, I'll get the Xbox 360 when they solve the problems, Microsoft will get money by the problems and then Bill Gates might be the richest man on Earth again.

12. Soushirei 運命の欠片

Not surprised.

Independent blu-ray players dropped over here to $599CAD, so it came as no surprise that they'd drop the PS3 price to $549CAD to keep their lead over the price war.

13. libregkd -

14. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

An 80GB isn't worth it, they don't have the PS2 Emulator so it can't play PS2 games, of course they might update it with the Firmware update but I'm not going to wait for one, I'd rather get the 60GB.

15. libregkd -

16. SplitOverload Chaser

Well I'm not surprised. I knew sales would go up with this technique. My guess is they'll possibly catch upto Wii's sales in the mid range. But by then, Brawl, Galaxy, Corruption will probably be out and there's a big scoop on Wii then. Then later, probably when MGS4 DMC4 comes out. Add in Assassin's Creed and it's a tie. A guess :\