Blog Version of 3 Trailers

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, it seems as though ffkh has typed up their own summary of the trailers, and went into more detail on the text.

KH Birth by Sleep
    o The beginning scene is from the ending of KH to its opening.
    o "Sleep gives birth to the concealed fate in the far past."
    o The boy with different clothes, and has the same face as Roxas, is talking to the person known as Terra who has dark hair. The boy who looks like Roxas is called "Ven" by Terra.
    o Terra: "Are you the one who, at one time, saved me?"

Ven: "Because, you are my friend."
    Ven starts to laugh because he said it. Is Terra [on] a rock? Terra jumps off and puts a hand on Ven's shoulder.
    o Terra: "Thank you, Ven." (Tomo notes: This scene seems very familiar..) Terra is shown to continuously face the elderly man who appeared in the Secret Movie of KHII:FM+ in the wilderness. (The voice and appearance of Xehanort is quite different from his appearance in KH although, the elderly man is called "Xehanort".)
    o Elderly man (Xehanort): "It was believed that you would reach it at last."
    Elderly man (Xehanort): "The wall of light and dark is exceeded. It is the original me."
    Elderly man (Xehanort): "Impatiently waiting, often reaching last, Terra!!"
    The elderly man spreads out the palm of his hand, gladly. Terra, on the opposite side, is angry.
    o Xehanort meets Ven (Roxas?) in the Olympus Coliseum.
    o (It is considerably vague of what the elderly man's final words say.)
    Elderly man: "It's been a long time."
    Ven: "Who? You know me ----------!?"
    Ven is surprised to recall something.
    Elderly man: "It seems you lost something"
    Elderly man: "However, it is not eternal. To obtain what is lost."
    Elderly man: "Everything is regained. The truth is gripped and is taken only now." The elderly man waves his hand in a movement as if to summon magic.
    Ven (Roxas?) watches with an expression that becomes confused and fear.
    o Afterwards, the world of the wilderness appears again.
    o Terra: "I have my friend."
    Terra: "What was done to answer a burning Xehanort and his mind?"
    o Terra calls out the keyblade in his right hand. The effect is the same as the man in armor of mystery who "stays put thoughtfully" that appeared in KHII:FM+. Same person?
    o ~Battle Mode~
    Scene shows that player can operate Terra. (Yay!)
    The setting is the forest from "Sleeping Beauty". A castle can be seen that's darkly covered with roses?
    At the battle field, Terra jumps over well towards the roses. He is fighting with advance Heartless and not Nobodies.
    The Heartless jet-black shadow is about five times the size of a regular shadow Heartless (?). It had a vector shape head.
    Terra used familiar commands such as: "Flight", "Fire", "Blizzaga", "Sandaga", "Air hit" (on the left command list), "Fire blitz", "Air lift", and also "Air volley".
    o The scene has changed completely to the wilderness.
    o The person wearing a black helmet and black clothes (person who appeared in KHII:FM+'s Secret Movie) encounters Ven.
    o The person of mystery blows off Ven.
    o The King summons and uses the keyblade to momentarily protect a fallen Ven. The King is wearing clothing colored black and grey that we haven't seen up until now. The keyblade in his hand is the Starseeker.
    o Terra and the elderly man (Xehanort), who are in the wilderness with fallen Ven, face each other again.
    The scene has changed completely, and this time, the elderly man starts to appeal for something.
    Elderly man (Xehanort): "The person who has been tied to the darkness doesn't have the qualification to use the keyblade."
    Elderly man (Xehanort): "The man is a demon who has already been tied to the darkness."
    Elderly man: "Please, I ask of you to correct my mistake!"

o Terra: "I used this power for my friend even though, the mastering is ordered!" (FF&KH notes: Perhaps, this "instruction of mastering"... Although, this part is vague, it's not popular.) Terra is watching the coast. (Coast of Twilight Town because of the evening time?)
    o There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords and Terra watches from a grove. (Sora and perhaps, Riku?) Terra and the two boys are the only ones in the area.
    o Ven is watching from a similar coast looking down. He has little expression on his face. This place isn't Destiny Islands. It's Twilight Town (?) because it's evening.
    Ven: "Because he's a friend, please erase me."

* KH Coded
    o The title of "KINGDOM HEARTS NEW CONCEPTS, NEW TITLES" is displayed with the beginning image in a form of waves.
    o It shows the ending scene of KHII. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy are in Destiny Islands' play island laughing together in the water.
    o The words appear: "Flow of time."
    "The secret is solved."
    "The world extends."
    o It begins with an image of Jiminy Cricket narrating the scenes. (FF&KH user notes that the words that are placed down as Jiminy speaks are made to look very vague.)
    o "My two journals are completed. One of them became blank because of Castle Oblivion. The words that were written in the journal said, 'Give thanks to Namine' .........eh?"
    o One strange sentence that was written in Jiminy's Journal that should've become blank by KH:CoM: "It's necessary to return to healing their wounds."
    o Jiminy finds the strange sentences and reports them to the King in a panicking manner.
    o The King sees the strange sentences on the Journal.
    o King: "I know only one person, in the world, who can solve this mystery....No, only him!"
    Jiminy: "Ah!!"
    o Sora appears standing on Destiny Islands wearing KHI clothing. A special effect surrounds Sora's body looking like he's being forwarded by a computer which momentarily hangs.
    o Sora holds up his keyblade laughing proudly and begins to run.
    o ~Battle scene begins~
    o Sora, with Donald and Goofy following behind him, are walking into Traverse Town.
    o The Heartless attack. Sora is shown moving a pile of blocks.
    o Are there a variety of mini game elements such as puzzle games built in?
    o In "Debugging mode", Sora's movement quickens, and various of actions join together when the command is executed. (Is it like the reaction command triangle button of KHII?)
    o The scene where Sora goes off to the first stage in KH which is Traverse Town is shown at the end. Pluto tries to lick Sora's face and Sora wakes up in the back of the alley in Traverse Town.
    o Sora chases Pluto and runs to the center of the town.
    o Sora: "Here is where...?" which he remembers from the first volume of KH. (It's a bit different, although, it sure looks like the beginning scene of Traverse Town.)
    o The King comes out of the back of the alley with a hand held up and walks toward Sora. (The King is in his usual clothing and not the clothes of the Org. XIII.)
    o King: "Sora, your travel started here. However, I was here on that day too. Let me speak the truth."

KH 358/2
    o The ending scene of KH Re:CoM is shown. Sora is seen sleeping in order to regain his memory.
    o Words appear: "The other side is returning to Sora to sleep."
    "Whenever crossing, the mind comes back."
    o The scene of Roxas and Axel are shown sitting on the clock tower of Twilight Town.
    o (Tomo's note: Taking this from Game Watch's post because it's the exact same thing here.) Roxas and Axel are watching the evening sun from the clock tower at the station as usual. The duty of the two people, who belong to the Organization, is to deal with the Heartless and to collect "Hearts". They always meet in the clock tower at this station at the end of each duty. They talk about their duties, while eating [sea-salt] ice cream together.
    o They pull the sea-salt ice creams out of their mouths.
    o Axel: "The sunset, do we know why it's to be red?"
    Axel: "It is anything because it reaches until there are some colors in its light, and especially red which is the furthest color."
    Roxas: "Why is Axel in a good mood?"
    o The scene changes to inside the white room where Roxas is with the other Org. XIII members being introduced.
    o It seems, this is the scene where Roxas enters the Organization.
    o A scene of Axel and Saix talking about Castle Oblivion.
    They are at "Memory's Skyscraper". Saix is standing on the stairs. Axel walks and turns his back towards him.
    Saix: Axel, Xemnas sent me a message."
    Saix: "There is a member in Castle Oblivion who is a betrayer."
    Szix: "Erase him as soon as we find him."
    Axel looks back but only his left side of his face shows.
    Axel: "Is this really an instruction from Xemnas?"
    Does Saix's expression deepen?
    o The King meets a man with a black hood in the forest.
    o The King looks mysterious himself. (He is wearing his black hood appearance.)
    o The King is surprised and pulls out his keyblade momentarily, at the same time, pulls down his hood.
    o ~Battle Scene~

o Roxas is manipulated (controlled by player), and the Heartless are being knocked down. The enemy is a Darkside.
    o The operation to glide is possible to be used in the air.
    o In addition, the scene that have the members of the Org. XIII members struggling in a joint battle seems to be the first multi-player of the KH series.
    o The screen appears to be divided into four, and the players are able to operate Roxas, Xigbar, Saix, and Axel.
    o The HP and MP bars are confirmed to be located in the lower right hand side of the screen. However, the normal command menu from the regular KH series doesn't appear.
    o Xemans is talking the white room where the Organization XIII are gathered.
    o The Org. members are all with deep expressions.
    o Xemnas: "Today is a day, in which, we should be commemorating."
    o Xemans: "A new companion came to join us. ....... It is the the 14th."
    o The person who is called the 14th in appearance is a girl who is wearing a black hood. She walks towards the center of the room with a smile. Her face isn't able to be seen.
    o The expressions of the Org. members varies from each member. Vexen and Larxene laugh. Marluxia and Leaxus express a little anger through their eyebrows. (Tomo's note: Remember, Org. members can only fake emotion.)
    Vexen then starts to move. (FF&KH notes that his chair seemed to be awfully low.)
    Axel moved his hand to his mouth.
    Roxas' expression to be surprised to see the 14th member (or confused).
    o Axel and Roxas are flying/hopping on the roofs of houses of Twilight Town.
    o Roxas: "...Ahead of me, I see Xemnas...." (FF&KH user notes that his/her memory is vague about this part.)
    o Roxas looks at the sunset on the clock tower again: "I will disappear from this world in 151 days."

Source: FFKH Blog and Tomogirl of KHN for translating it.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 25, 2007.

1. yasir_wisdom
      yasir_wisdom
      very useful details hopefully an official site will be released soon...
    2. Terra/ES
      Terra/ES
      Oh man this is so exciting!
    3. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      Awesome. Thanks so much for the info Xaldin. Much more detailed descriptions than before.

Anyway, in 358/2 Days, it says Roxas' expression is 'surprised' or 'confused'. What's your take on this? Do you guys think he's surprised/confused because it's someone he knows who he didn't expect to join, or surprised/confused simply because there's a 14th member, and he doesn't know her? Idk.

On a side note, Birth by Sleep is just getting better and better!
    4. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      ^ Well, I reckon you would be surprised too if you joined an organization that made your number seem important.

Organization 12 + Roxas = Organization 13

Organization 13 + random new chick = Organization 14

Roxas: T.T

...yeah. Anyway, Mickey's involvement in KH: Coded just adds suspicion that it was all a plot to make Sora an uber-Keyblade Master.
    5. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer
      It's really nice to be able to read the trailer in such great detail. Not as good as actually watching it... but still... I reallyl hope we get to see some gameplay footage or screenshots soon. Anyway, thanks for the info!
    6. SinirothXIII
      SinirothXIII
      ^^^Speaking of which, how long does it usually take for them to be leaked online? Ones they show in Closed Mega-Theater.
    7. KL93
      KL93
      Now I'm really happy to have a PSP. @_@

I need to save up for a DS now! Dx 358/2 Days sounds awesome.
    8. Varnor
      Varnor
      This is so awesome, hopefully they'll make an official trailer soon
    9. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      wow a 14th member...
    10. Varnor
      Varnor
      ... hmm who can that be... Maybe Naminé
    11. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      At least we know the whole Organization are in it, and you're able to kill the 14th member, I want Organization 13 Dammit.
    12. Xaneres
      Xaneres
      Oh wow! This is so exciting! I can't waiiiit! Now all I need to do is save up for a DS and a PSP T.T
    13. Explode
      Explode
      Wow, this is almost as good as seeing the trailer. Unfortunatly, my eyes still crave the real thing =_= thanks so much to the people who wrote it, and of course, Xaldin for posting it.
    14. Mistynia
      Mistynia
      I seriously get chills from reading this.

The games look really promising. I can't wait for actual screenshots. Thanks Xaldin!
    15. Evilgidgit
      Evilgidgit
      This sounds fantastic! I will definetly get the 356/2 Days game as I have a DS. I may buy a PSP to gain Birth By Sleep.

I think the 14th Member is either Aqua, Namine or a new character.
    16. Terra/ES
      Terra/ES
      I remember the new scene on FM+ having Xigbar and Zexion talking about the new headquarters and how they need 2 more members because 11 doesn't sound right.

So after they're all dead a 14th member comes!
    17. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      thats what i thought
    18. Vex123
      Vex123
      wow

wow

thats

interesting

glad

i

have

PSP

now

need

DS.........

hi
    19. Mirai
      Mirai
      It's neither Namine' nor Aqua. Aqua is in the distant past, except the part where Xemnas goes to that place. Namine'... Just no. She's too busy relinking Sora's memories while Roxas is in the Organization.

There is less than two weeks interval between Roxas' birth and Sora going to Castle Oblivion.

BTW, peoples, you won't be using Zexion, Marlaxia, Lexaeus, Larxene, or Vexen in 358/2 Days; like I said, there is at most 2 weeks between Roxas' birth and Sora going to Castle Oblivion.