Chain of Memories I need help in CoM...

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by DiveIntoTheHeart, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Does anyone have a sure-proof strategy on beating Captain Hook in CoM??
    I'm at LV.... 36 i think...?
    I dunno if levels really have that much of a purpose though in CoM..

But... I can get him down to like.. a MILLIMETER of HP.... And then he throws his bombs at me... and i die... T___T

Anyone got strategies for me??? I'd really appreciate it!!! ^^"

2. Destiny's Force Mess with the best, lose like the rest...

The Captain's beating you, huh?

Here's some excerpts from Bradygames official strategy guide:

As for me personally, I just go berserk and let him have it with every sleight I can think of. My personal favorites are Cloud's Omnislash and Sonic Blade. Since you're at Lv. 36, you just need one more level to get Ars Arcanum. If he card breaks me, I quickly go to card break him back. And don't forget to use your Enemy cards! Their abilities are usually underestimated, but they can be life-savers when you really need it!

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

use ALOT of sleights. and yes, DO watch out for his "All Zeroes" enemy card. if you have the "Invisble" card, by all means use it. his sleights will miss you since you will be invisble. if you dont' have this card, the Wight Knights from Halloween Town drop it. one of my personal favorite cards

4. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

Do you have the "All Zeros" card? It could really help. If you don't try to find a lot of 8 and 9 leveled atatck cards so that you could card break his bomb attack, and use a 9 + 9+ 9 sleight when he is using a powerful sleight of his own, if not use a 0

5. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Yes, I do have one. I'd show you the video, but I removed it. XD

Anyways, use the Jafar enemy cards and sleights. Stick to Sonic Blade.

6. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

I think Jafar would work pretty well.

Sonic Blade's accuracy is a little questionable and inflicts no negative side feects to the enemy whatsoever, maybe not such a good sleight for this battle.

Use a lot of 9 leveled Kingdom Keys (because Captain Hook has seriously high leveled cards) in your deck (to save CP for additonal Cure cards and stuff) and you should be fine, DiveIntoTheHeart.

7. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

It doesn't need to. Sonic Blade can help just cancel out Hook's attacks and allow you to stall time.

8. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

You're right, but why not take advantage of a sleight and use "Stun Impact" or something to give you time to stall?

9. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Because Stun Impact isn't much of an attacker.
    Besides, Hook tends to not attack for a while after Sonic Blade.

10. Dredica SNES was the best.

Okay, since were talking about kingdom hearts chain of memories, I really need help on the last boss, can anybody mail me a good way of killing him?

11. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

Sora Mode, Final Boss: First, add at least three Cloud cards to your deck. Walk into the final room and then break one of Marluxia's scythes on the machine, because you need to do that before you can attack Marluxia. This battle is a lot more annoying than it is hard. After you've done that, attack the other scythe iuntil it gets to about 1 HP. After that, reload your cards, and use the enemy card, Jafar to prevent Marluxia from breaking your attack cards. When you're finished reloading your cards, make sure you are at full HP, and then break the second scythe with your lowest leveled attack card or weakest attack card. Basically when Marluxia uses his card that sends his ship flying towards you, break his card with a 9 or a 0 or whatever one you decide to use. After that, climb on the machine, and attack Marluxia with all your Cloud cards (not sleights!!) before you are thrown off of the ship. When Marluxia sends out his "Laser Petals," do not attack them, you will just waste your time.Wait for them to attack, and then break their cards. Be prepared to have some remaining cards after you destroy all of them because Marluxia will repeat his attacking process. Basically, for all of his attacks, you just brea his cards and then attack him on the ship with Cloud cards, which I suggest you don't use anytime else during this battle, until Marluxia fianlly dies. Just remember all of that, and you houldn't have much of a problem.

P.S. Add a lot of 9 leveled Kingdom Keys to your deck when facing Marluxia's Final Form.

Riku Mode, Final Boss: Start by unleashing combinations of two attacks on Ansem, (since the Heartless Guardian will always block your critical attack combo finishsher) and then use the "Parasite Cage" enemy card immediately when Ansem activates his enemy card. Break his sleight that turns the whole screen black immediately, or else, you will more than likely, die. You can just attempt to dodge his "Rockbreaker" sleight, or break it if you have a 0 or something. When you get enough DP to use Dark Form, transform into Dark Form, and then use the Malificent card to amplify your atack power. Attack Ansem as much as possible, breaking his sleights along the way. Pick up all of the King Mickey cards that drop during this battle to cure yourself (emegerncy only, flshing red health) during the battle. Ansem uses mostly 6,7,8, and 9 level cards, so be prepared to use your enemy cards, especially Jafar, or Trickster. Repeat this process until you defeat Ansem.

Edit: naruto0389, did you get all of that? If not, please send me a private message.

12. Zexion06 Traverse Town Homebody

Well, if you can can narrow his HP bar down that low, you probably won't need a complete strategy. Now, about those annoying bombs that can seriously hurt you, Card Break them! Stock up crazy high leveled (Level 9 or 0 Kingdom Key, highly recommended) cards and then Card Break his bomb attack!

13. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Captain Hook is the hardest boss in the game. I beat him on like the tenth time...I had a great strategy. But guess what. I don't remember my strategy. That was a year ago. My brother might know though. I made it up to Castle Oblivion and he deleted my file. It was a while and I never made it up to Marluxia Dusk again. I sometimes play his file but I'm no good I get down to the last bar and then die. I wish I could help though. I'd suggest using Jafar against Hook. Doesn't that card stop the enemy from breaking your attack cards? If it does, then use it when he uses the card that makes his values all zero. Then attack him until it's normal and if you have the wite knight card use it so you can glide above the bombs.

14. Radiusro Gummi Ship Junkie

I hate CoM..but though it's a good game. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.