Spank's Top 5! Week 41 (Nov. 11th - Nov. 17th

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Deathspank Banned

Spank's Top 5! Week 41 (Nov. 11th - Nov. 17th)

After a very long hiatus, the top five is finally being reinstated. Let's see what we got for this week.

Every week, I scour the video portal's latest submissions and pick my top five favorites. Just because you don't make it into the top five does not mean that you're video wasn't good. We just have so many good videos that they're hard to choose from! Here's the top five for this week.

[top5number1]4ef8a7e0-99f3-48d2-a52c-99e4004239d6[/top5number1]​

This Week's Winner: 10YingAndYang | View Video
    Song: I'll Attack by 30 Seconds to Mars

2. Submitted By: HazHeartz & Filipinokid264 | View Video
    Song: With Me by Sum 41

3. Submitted By: HeartlessAngel | View Video
    Song: One of Us from The Lion King II Soundtrack

4. Submitted By: khfreak87 | View Video
    Song: Riot by Three Days Grace

5. Submitted By: BlackPhoenix | View Video
    Song: I'm a Gangster by Josh Groban

Hope you enjoy them all, and keep submitting! Maybe your video will show up here next Monday!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Deathspank, Nov 19, 2007.

1. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      Nice vidz. The top one's song is great~
    2. Anderson
      Anderson
      Nice to see this is back.

I lol'd at #5 XD
    3. Heartless Angel
      Heartless Angel
      O.O WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! 3RD PLACE?!?!?!?! I didn't think it'd even make the list!!! Thanks SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Hold on... I got a spot higher than P-Will? o.o The world must be coming to an end...

Oh, and good to see this has started back up! ^^
    4. Sabby
      Sabby
      Omg they are all well done ^^ #5 cracked me up xDDD
    5. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      Alright! The top 5 is back! Back with a vengence! Woohoo!
    6. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      FINALLY, the Fantastic Four are begining to reunite! (arc, sara, deathspank, and xaldin)
    7. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      guess theres no chance of u doing a top 5 for all the other weeks you've missed, lol...worth a shot

awesome vids tho
    8. Spike
      Spike
      THANKK GOD!!! They're finally back. The forum's sort of starting to feel like it's old self again. Anyway, I like #2 the best.
    9. Stardust
      Stardust
      Lol wow, XD Long hiatus is right...Good to see it back, grats to all the winners! ;D
    10. Cia
      Cia
      :'D

Way to bring it back brilliantly, DS.
    11. Xennex
      Xennex
      OMG niiice~!!

OMG i love the first one! i want the song from it! (if it weren't for the fact that i dun have enought munny in my iTunes, i'd have it by now TT_TT)
      anyway, amazing vids!! b^_^d thumbs up to all who did such a wonderful job on their videos and to all those who made it into the top 5!! : D nice job!!
    12. KHlover360
      KHlover360
      yay top 5

yay top 5 is back!!!! but it sucks so badly since i made a ill attack video to but i made it during the time top 5 wasnt up T_T but i like this guys video to nice job on winning and maybe ill see a video of mine on top 5 someday T_T "cries for his forgotten video"
    13. Darkandroid
      Darkandroid
      Ah Attack, I love that song, and the video was pretty good too, but the constant slide effect and repeative use of effects annoyed me, but pretty good. I personally think P-will's video should of gotten higher.

Beyond that it's good to see it's back.
    14. ItalianDiva
      ItalianDiva
      Omfg!!!!!

okay this user seriously stole the best parts of my video i did to this song! i am so pissed off right now its not even funny! this is where they got it: off my youtube:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okabTHqvf0M
    15. Lord Ryu
      Lord Ryu
      Hm? I've seen that vid before. You used similar scenes, but they didn't steal it. >.> Think before you speak.

Oh yeah, and I know this is totally unimportant, but the song is 'Attack', not 'I'll Attack'. I'm a pretty big 30StM fan, but it doesn't really matter. :D
    16. Stacey
      Stacey
      heya

hey everyone im stacey

:registro5B15D::star-wars-smiley-02
    17. Luka
      Luka
      uhm stacey make a thread in the intruduction thread okay ? xD
    18. Sora#52
      Sora#52
      send this

You should send this video to me cause Ilove that song and that video is cool that goes with it and if you send it to me i will give you a tip on how to beat sepheroth on khingdom hearts 1 and 2 with being on level 46-50..........

to 10yingandyang.......

from sora#52.........