Spilt Blood *New Chapter* All chapters (and so forth)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sexy Sheva, Dec 22, 2007.

1. Sexy Sheva Banned

Yeah, I forgot that rule before I posted the chapters and I keep on forgetting. So I'm keeping them all in this One Thread ^.^

Enjoy!

The Spilt Blood​

I ran along the green edge of the forest, lost. The rain was pouring, and the snow starting to drift in, making it sleet. I was shivering, and cold. I was only wearing a short sleeved thin white shirt with blue stripes, and some short jeans. I didn’t know why I wore these in the winter time, but it was something I grown accustomed to when I lived in Miami. Last year we currently moved northern to Michigan, and we stayed on the banks of Lake Michigan.

The forest was dangerously close to the lake, and I didn’t know if I would make it. If I made it to the shores, then I would be able to tell my way home from there.

I searched and searched. My aquatic blue eyes wandered around the green that reflected off. My small body was now shaking from the cold weather.

I was only sixteen, and I had not known what I’d gotten myself into. I was scared, and I felt like a child once more. A small child that got themselves lost.

I heard a loud boom of waves crashing, and I dashed towards the sounds. The green branches and trees along with the shrubs and plants were everywhere, and made it impossible to see. I was being very careful not to get too close to the lake. More than likely it would be frozen over, and that was something I wouldn’t want to fall in.

I finally made it to the edge of a small cliff like area, but it wasn’t exactly a cliff. The lake was just a few feet from under the top, and it was very deep, from the color I could see through the ice. Most of the lake looked frozen over, and it was just simply beautiful. The sun was hidden behind the clouds.

I looked down the cliffy edge, getting closer. I never realized that I was so close, until it happened.

The rock broke that I was standing on, and I stumble. Falling in front of myself where the air was. I must’ve done half a turn because it was like diving in head first. I wasn’t sure how hard I hit my head on the ice, but it was enough to knock me unconscious. I felt the icy coldness of the icy cold water hit me like a ton of bricks, and luckily, that shocked me back into consciousness. I swerved my arms around, treading water which was not smart of me to do, grabbing the first block of ice I could. I realized that the block of ice was red ...very red. I examined it more closely when my eyes came back into focus, and I saw blood spattered all on top of the surface of the block of ice. I put my hand up to my head and felt more wetness, as the color of crimson started spreading onto my shirt.

I panicked, unsure what to do. Here, I drift in the coldest water in Michigan, probably three or four miles away from home, and no one here to get me. I felt my consciousness slipping again, but then I felt something warm touch my hand. It didn’t feel as warm as body temperature, but it was enough to send the warmth throughout my body. Something, or someone, lifted me out of the shivering cold water, and placed my one hundred, ten pound body, in their strong, muscular arms. I shivered and coughed a few times. I knew my eyes were open, but I couldn’t see anything. Everything had gone dark.

“Are you okay?” a soft, calm voice asked me. It sounded so wonderful, a voice that clung to my mind, or whatever I could get through to.

“I’m not sure,” I finally answered after a long ten second silence. He stroked my cheek. I wasn’t sure if he was just doing that to warm me up in a technique, or anything like that, but it hurt instead of warmed me up.

“Oww,” I said softly flinching, closing my eyes squinting. He looked at me apologetically, though I could not see it. I felt him set me on something soft, and firm. I opened my eyes in another attempt once more, and noticed that I wasn’t at the shore anymore, but back on a trail in the forest. From the looks of it, he lay me down on a soft patch of moss that was very comfortable.

“I’m sorry,” he spoke to me, as I looked up and saw his gorgeous face. It was unbelievable that someone was that beautiful. His soft pale skin glistened off the reflection of the small sun that was shining down, and his smile looked very heartwarming. I looked like a dirty slop compared to him right now.

“You’re hurt,” he said once more after another long period of silence. He pulled a small piece of white cloth from his back pocket in his warm jeans, and rubbed it against my soft cheek, being careful not to harm me. I felt a little warily, but I was going to be fine. He noticed the tiresome I grew in my eyes, and chuckled softly.

“You don’t talk much, do you?” he asked me. I smiled, my face flushed, surprisingly. I nodded slowly and looked at him, hoping he would do most of the talking, because his angel’s voice seemed like the only thing I wanted to hear.

“Do you mind if I do most of the talking?” he asked, as if he read my mind. I grinned slightly and nodded once more, and another grin popped up quickly on his face. He looked closely at my face, examining the open wounds that I was not able to see.

“They don’t look serious, but you do look cold,” he said then looked at my soft bloody face. He wiped my face a little more and then slid his thick tan jacket off his arms. He put it around my shoulders and smiled again. “Better?” he asked me, his eyebrow propped and a crooked smile that complimented his expression. I nodded shyly, and he chuckled softly. He pulled me up into his arms, and I was soaking wet. I seemed very small compared to him. He must’ve been at least seventeen, and I am very good with ages.

“How old are you?” he asked me. There he went again. As if he could read my mind and know what I am thinking. I was a bit nervous and a bit shocked, but I held it in me. He started walking slowly

“I’m sixteen,” I said, chilled. He noticed that a shiver went down my spine, and he held me closer to his body for warmth. I loved this warmth and wanted to stay like this.

“I’m seventeen,” he said, looking at my face, which was starting to overrun with blood again. The blood literally poured out of my head, and it wouldn’t stop, but he did something. He kissed the large gash on my forehead, like he enjoyed the taste of my blood. This sickened me a few seconds, and as the nausea spread throughout my stomach. But, the bleeding stopped, and I saw a drop of my blood, on his soft red lips. I pulled my hand up, and wiped it off softly, before it trickled off. He leaned down, breathing softly, and the aroma made me stop breathing.

“Do you know that you are simply tempting” and the way he said tempting made me shudder. I was aware immediately as soon as his soft, wondrous scented breath was inhaled.

“Tempting how?” I asked, as my voice was cracked. He then chuckled softy. But his smile turned into a frown, as if he heard something out of no where, and his head turned to the right suddenly.

“Stay here” was all I could barley hear, as he put my body down against a tree. He then disappeared into the shadows. I never realized how much I was shivering, until I touched the still ground.

I heard a few people shouting. And they were shouting my name. I wanted to call back, but my lungs hurt so much just to make a bare whisper. A few lights were hanging about the darkness and they shined my way. I was worried about my appearance. I was soaking wet in cold water, and it was so cold out here that my clothes would just freeze, but the warmth of the boy’s body still kept me warm.

“Sierra!” cried a woman that sounded much, much like my mom.
    “I’m here,” I yelled in a whisper, that I knew was impossible for them to hear. They were on the trail, and I was hidden by a few bushes. I heard more people, gathering and searching around. Surely someone would come get me, but I wouldn’t know.

The cold was too much for me, as I slid down from the trunk of the tree, to the cold ground, and there I lay still, shivering. My long hair covering my face once more and my clothes were now considered frozen.

“Sierra!” another person cried out, which sounded like one of my neighbors. The sound was so close now. Just a few more steps and I would be found, but my eyes wouldn’t allow me to keep them open any longer. They shut slowly, darkening the view. I wasn’t sure what happened a few minutes after that, but I heard no more noises. I could hear them leaving, and they still haven’t discovered that I was right here. I whimpered softly, afraid to let out a scream I built up, sucking in air softly, which hurt so bad, but I did. I let out a small shriek that sounded like the word “Help”. A few heads turned, and then some more. They turned back my direction and headed that way, until…I was plain in sight, lying down in the small clearing.

“We found her!” a man’s voice called out, as I felt something warm come into my arms, and something warm to cover my legs. I heard leaves rustling, the icy ground crunching and more chattering. My eyes stayed close.

“Is she faint?” my mom asked.

“Not sure… She was like this. I heard her shriek,” he answered. I opened my eyes, as much as they allowed me to.

“She’s freezing,” someone said. I felt my consciousness slipping, falling into a deep dark pool of darkness, and that was somewhere I never wanted to go.

“We need to get her to the hospital!” another voice cried out, that sounded much like my younger sister.

“Mom, I love you” was all I could say, before I collapsed my consciousness right there.

I realized that the boy was my angel, to take me into his warm arms, and soothe my pain. His warm arms were simply the wondrous thing I’ve ever felt, but yet, he said I looked so tempting. I couldn’t think of anything to think of that would make him, say that.

No more pain came… No more coldness to make me shiver, no head injuries to make me groan in pain and to suffer from a concussion.
    Nothing at all…

And that’s when I knew… I was dead.

The Spilt Blood 2: The Angel’s Secret

I was scared. The night closing in, and the air was cold, and dry. The snow was forcing downward, onto the ground hard. My mom had told me never to go into the forest, but I was so curious. I was cold, and I forgot to put on a jacket. I was wearing knee high blue jeans, and a white shirt that was too big on me that had a band name on it. It was ridiculous on why I wore these clothes, even though I didn’t live in Miami anymore.

I now live in Michigan, as I did my mom and my older sister, until she died from hypothermia two years ago when I was 15. This was the exact forest where she died, and I’ve always wanted to face this danger.

I am seventeen now, and I should’ve known better, but I lost my way. My heart was pounding and my pulse rising.

I searched and search for the shores. That was the only way I would know if I was getting close to home or not. When I find the shores, I’ll be able to find a path to take me home. But nothing could prepare me, for what was going to happen next.

I made it, to the shores of Lake Michigan. The ice froze over the lake, and it did not look stable. I stood on a small cliff like structure and looked down at the ice. I stood fairly close, but I was sure of it, that I wouldn’t fall in.

“Don’t move,” a voice informed me that came from behind as if it was right against my ear. I turned around, and looked at a boy, who seemed to be my age. He was so beautiful, it must’ve been illegal. His smile seemed beautiful, and his pale skin glistened. He held out his hand.

“Please, come over here, before you fall off the edge and into the water,” he said calmly. I wasn’t sure if I could speak. I probably would’ve said something to embarrass myself in front of this wonderful boy. He had brown hair, which was a bit shaggy, and he wore blue jeans, and a tan jacket, zipped up.

“Who are you?” I asked, being calm and sweet like. His smile grew more heartwarming.

“My name is Angel,” he said, still holding out his hand. That sounded so perfect, for someone so beautiful. His name was fit for someone like him, and yet, mine was inherited, by my grandmother. “Please, come over here,” he said once more.

I nodded slightly, taking one step, which could’ve cost me my life. I put the divided weight, onto one foot, and caused the rock to break. I fell back, and headed towards the water, with my back facing the surface. I closed my eyes, waiting to hit the water, until his hand grabbed mine. He was about ten feet away from me, and somehow he was able to react so quickly to run over here and grab my hand.

“Hold on!” he shouted at me, as he held my hand, easily trying to pull me up. He pulled my other hand with his other and pulled me up easier. I felt one of my shoes soaking wet. Once I got up to the ground, I lay there gasping from what could’ve happened. I looked down at my wet sneaker, and pulled it off, trying to warm up my ankle. “Here,” he said, pulling a cloth from behind his pocket. There was a red essence on it, which looked like dried blood. He tied it around my ankle, and pulled it over the surface of my foot to keep it warm.

“Thank you,” I said, then saw him make a grin across his face. He held out his hand once more, to help me up, and I gratefully took his hand, and allowed him top pull my body up.

“You’re more than welcome,” he said, smiling, flashing his first four pearly white teeth. He took my hand, and led me down the shores, helping me look for the path to take me home.

“What is your name?” he asked me, as soon as he found a different path to take. I smiled and answered

“Santeria is my name” He looked closely at me, and frowned. I made a hurt expression then.

“I’m sorry” he said, realizing that I looked sad.
    “It’s just that name, it sounds so familiar,” he said looking softly at me. I sighed and I hated to talk about it, but I pushed myself to.

“My mom… she named my sister Sierra, and wanted me to have a matching name, so she called me Santeria. My sister died a few years ago, in this exact forest,” I said. He looked surprised.

“I almost saved a girl a few years ago, named Sierra,” he said. I looked at him softly, tears forming in my eyes.

“She fell through the ice, before I could see the vision happen,” he explained. I felt confused.

“What vision?” I asked my voice almost to a whisper. He looked back at me, his expression unreadable.
    “I can see small visions of the upcoming times. I saw in my head, you falling over the shores, but I made a difference, and set you a course for life. I could’ve set your sister one, but I was late in checking up on my visions,” he said. My heart felt shattered. It was not his fault though. If he didn’t even try then I would never have seen her for the last time.

“Thank you,” I said, the tears now running down my cheek. He brushed them away softly with the back of his hand.

“What for?” he asked me, pointing my face at his.

“For bringing my sister back, so we could see her one last time,” I said. He sighed, and frowned once more. “Please do not fret. It was not your fault,” I said, hoping he wouldn’t feel so bad. He looked at me, wondering with a curious face.

“From the eyes of a human, you blame no one,” he said, placing his hand gently on mine. I noticed the blood rushed up to my cheekbones giving them color. He smiled, and looked at me.

“You called me a human. Are you not one?” I asked him, curious as to why anyone would call another person a human. I noticed a blank look on his face.

“Can you keep a secret?” he asked me. I was curious as to what type of secret this would be, but I was too scared to want to know.

“I’m not ready for this sort of commitment from you,” I answered him. His expression was unreadable, but it almost looked like he smiled.

“My secret, you will know shortly, as soon as the crimson spreads across your hand,” he answered me, moving away from me. I walked towards him, but tripped over a root of a tree sticking out of the ground. I could hear a loud snap as I landed on my hand.

“Ouch!” I yelled, turning over on my back, raising my right wrist up to view. He still looked away, and I never felt anything like this before. It felt like a lightning bolt just shocked there, and now it’s pulsating throughout my body. I saw a large wound in the side of my wrist, and one small white spot peeking through, and I knew that was my bone. He finally looked over at me, his eyes weren’t blue anymore. They were also red, or as he called it crimson. He held my wrist in his hand.

“OW!” I shouted at him, retracting my hand, with the scorching pain, and my burning throat from the screams, I felt nothing else.

“Are you in pain?” he asked me, looking away. I gasped, trying to breathe softly and smoothly. I couldn’t see anything, but his pale face, still glistening in the dark forest trees. I let out a deep breath and looked down.

“Yes,” I answered. He did not look happy. He looked more like he was mad. He was straining himself from looking at me. He didn’t even look like he was breathing.

“I can smell it,” he growled through his teeth. It sounded like he was growling like a canine.

“What can you smell?” I asked. There was only one thing I could smell, and it was the blood coming from my wrist. It smelled foul and it was stomach turning. I felt unsteady, and was wobbling a few inches.

“I can smell your blood. Are you okay? You look like you’re going to pass out,” he said once he realized my unsteadiness. He walked over, more like forcing himself, over to me. He looked at my hand, and his eyes grew dark red, the exact color of my skin.

“I’m fine… What do you mean you can smell my blood? I thought it was something only I could do. No one else can,” I said. He looked at me and laughed. His eyes grew a little lighter.

“Silly little human girl. I am nothing but a bloodsucker. I’m something that you are afraid of. Something every human is afraid of. I…. is a vampire” he said to me, his eyes growing darker. I put my hand over the open wound. I was shocked to know this, and I knew that he was somewhat odd.

“I’m not afraid of you,” I said. I was not sure if it was a lie though. I have stood death in the face and laughed, but this is pushing the limit.

“You grimace at me?” he asked, looking at my expression, which went along greatly with my pale face.

“I’m not afraid of you,” I repeated, in a different tone, which assured him. He didn’t look pleased. He looked at me cautiously.

“So my not being human does not frighten you?” he asked. I nodded, hoping he wouldn’t get any more madder, but he did.

“I can damn you for an eternity, or I can save you. Take your pick,” he said, then looked away.

“What do you mean?” I asked a bit scared now. He looked at me, sadness in his eyes.

“This is why I hate my duty. If I save you from death, then I must cause yours. I can damn you to hell, or save you into heaven. Take which one you want,” he said. I looked at him, wondering what he would do if I asked him. But I was sure I could find another solution….and I did.

“You’re a vampire right?” I asked, looking at him questionably. HE nodded, keeping a straight face.

“Can’t you turn people into vampires?” I asked, looking at him flash his teeth in a growl.

“Yes, but I refuse to damn others into the duty I am entitled with. We vampires have rules that we must follow. Those who are bitten by vampires, are the mates of the vampire who bitten them, and are entitled to either damn or save the lives of others. Those who are born a vampire, has no duty. They are free, to save others or damn them if they wish. They can live in the human world, with no fangs, or the urge to kill, if they wish. They can do anything they wish. We vampires are not what we may seem in fairytales though.

“We sleep in no coffins. We turn into no bats. We burn from no sun. And the very last, we do not turn any innocent human being into our life slave,” he said, finishing his explanation.

“Then damn me to your duty,” I said. He was someone who would understand me. He looked to be someone who would save me from the collapsing world I live in, and he can take away the pain, from me, the pain in my heart.

“You are a silly human girl,” he muttered. He stood close by me, placing his cold hands firmly on my neck, and they made me jump slightly.

“This is a free will choice, let me remind you. I have no power over this, and you will be forever cursed as my mate,” he explained. Tears formed in my eyes

“Just damn me already,” I said, quivering. He put his face close to my neck, and placed his icy cold lips on my neck, and it happened.

The Spilt Blood 3: Different Scents

I finally was one of them. I was something every mortal would fear and something new that I could learn to cope with. It wasn’t as easy as I thought. The smell of blood was now so tempting, and I couldn’t resist. I wanted it. I could smell Angel’s blood from a mile away, and it was so hard not to just want to have a little taste. He helped me in more ways than one. He helped with the pain I had to endure for a week. That was the worst. I never was in so much pain in my life, but from what I can tell, my broken arm healed wondrously.

After the week of fire enduring pain, it was time for me to develop my powers. I didn’t know what I would get. Would I be able to see the future like Angel? There were so many possibilities that would allow me to be able to help someone.

So this is my story… and I am no longer Santeria. I cast away that name. If I shall start a new life, then I shall begin it the way I want. I wouldn’t be able to go back to my mom and my other older sister. I wouldn’t be able to see any more of my friends. I wouldn’t be able to do anything.

“Is something wrong?” Angel asked me, as I realized we were both still flying in the air. We both had wings now, which was a permanent side effect. I never saw his unless he flew, but I kept mine out to show off. His are just black, and they are so thin. It’s like looking at the skin of a small dog that was shaved bald, like a Chihuahua. Mine were white, with feathers, like an angel’s wings. If only I had the matching halo. My new outfit is a long white dress. It is very beautiful, and I hoped it would make me stand out more.

“No. At least, I don’t think so,” I said, fluttering around in the air. He reached out and grabbed my hand. It was so warm. I was still a new vampire, and my blood was pure cold, another side effect. It would be weeks before I get my normal body temperature back up. Angel said that I should have the body temperature in the 50’s. I wasn’t sure how that was possible and I can still be living, but what he says goes.

“You can tell me anything. You know that Santeria,” he said. I groaned in unhappiness.

“I told you. I’m not Santeria anymore,” I told him, with a small chuckle. He smiled.

“Then what is your name?” he asked with a big grin. I never really thought of a new name. I wanted something to match my personality, my looks, me!

“I still haven’t got that figured out yet,” I said, looking ahead in the clouds. He rubbed my hand against his face, and flew in front of me.

“Then what shall I call you?” he asked me, his eyes romantic. I hated how he did that to me, and made me fall in love with his beautiful eyes. He has a sort of trick, that whenever I look into his eyes, secrets spill out.

“Just call me…….” I stuttered, thinking for a while.

“Angel?” he asked me with a grin. I frowned, and then chuckled softly.

“I’m not stealing your name,” I said still looking ahead watching where I was going, careful not to hit any mountains. I looked back over and he had a large frown on his face, with the matching puppy dog eyes.

“What?” I asked, wondering what exactly it was I had done to him. I knew that stare. It was the, I-wish-I-never-turned-you-into-a-vampire look.

“I think that is a lovely name…” he said, stroking my hair as he got close to me.

“Of course, Angel and Angel, that sounds like a great couple,” I said sarcastically. He seemed upset now.

“What’s wrong with the name Angel?” he asked me, seemingly offended. I stared at him, my eyes full or seriousness.

“Nothing is wrong. I love that name. It’s just not the right one for me,” I said... He seemed to calm down a bit more. I looked at him, comfortingly.

“I’m sorry Angel. I shouldn’t have gotten you so worked up,” I said, reaching for his hand once more. He looked up at me, and smiled, without showing his perfect white teeth, and touched my hand softly once more. The warmth made me shiver for some reason… Then I realized it wasn’t his warmth, but it was his touch. I could smell the incredulous aroma all over him. My eyes changed colors. From aqua to pure red, and my teeth were now in plain site. A pulse ripped throughout my body, and made me scream out loud. He grabbed my hands, and twirled me around in the air, until he was suddenly behind me, with my arms crossed around the front part of my body, and he had me in his arms secure.

“Fight it!” he yelled in a whisper in my ear. I was snarling and growling, as the pulses continued to rip throughout my body. I was screaming, shrieking, and snarling, as a canine would. I was pushing to bite him, but somehow he was able to keep safe. I turned my head and tried to bite him once more, but he wouldn’t allow it. He still held my body in his large grasp, until I tired out, and all my muscles relaxed. I went limp, and fell motionless, but my eyes lay open. He caught my body and held it close to his body, as he saw my eye color change back to blue.

“You need to feed,” he said, flying his body down to the ground. It was just a few minutes later that we were set in a large grassland type area. We’d been flying for a few days, and I’d say by now we were somewhere in Africa. We fly a pretty good speed. The max I can fly now is 100 mph, and his max is at 200, but he stays the same pace with me, and never complains. He set my body down on the first tree he saw, and told me to keep quiet. He crouched down, and soon his body disappeared. I watched closely in the medium tall grass and watched him start his hunt.
    I haven’t tasted blood yet, but it’s been driving me crazy. All I want is his blood.
    He soon approached an antelope. He snuck behind it, and I could see from there, his eyes not changing to red, but to pure black, nothing but black. He leaped forward, attacking the antelope, biting its neck, wrestling around with it, until it hit the ground. He wiped his mouth and looked back over at me, with a grin. And in a flat second, he and the baby antelope were right at the tree.

“Here… Please feed. Your thirst for blood is going off the meter, and you’re weakening…” he told me. I looked at him, the color reed pulsing through my body. Every time my heart would pulse, I would react in a surge. He looked very worried, and bit the antelope, making a large wound, allowing its blood to flow out. He put some in his hand and held it to my face.

“Please drink,” he said. I looked into his eyes and they were now blue. I looked down, and sipped the liquid into my mouth. He saw my eye color flashing lighter when my pulse came to calm. My feeding frenzy began there. I hopped up, crazed, and it was just so hard to not stop. I fed for what seemed like hours, and I just couldn’t stop.

I fed and fed, and once I felt his cool touch on my shoulder, I looked at him, and snarled so loud that it could not have been me.

“Slow down, before you bust,” he chuckled. He wiped some essence of blood off the corners of my lips using his thumb. He wiped his hand in the grass, and I looked at him with saddened eyes.

“Are you not going to feed?” I asked him, wiping off my mouth now, my urge for blood calmed down to a stop.

“I already fed while you did… Tell me how long it seemed while you were feeding?” he asked me, curiosity in his face.

“It felt like hours upon hours,” I said looking into his blue eyes. They seemed calm. He nodded…

“That’s very normal, but I will let you in on a secret. It’s only been three minutes,” he chuckled. He smiled and caressed my face with his soft hand. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in slightly, with a soft kiss. His lips seemed warmer than usual, but I just kissed on. Once he pulled away, after his usual three seconds, he looked at me, curiously.

“Do you mind if I ask you something?” he asked me, still holding his hands around my waist. I nodded, as I felt a little nervous. “How appealing am I to you? What makes you so crazy for my blood?” he asked me, his face gone pale. I couldn’t bear to answer something like this, but it wasn’t my fault his blood calls out to me. I can hear the angel’s singing in his blood. It’s just so tempting. I would answer the question the way I’ve just thought.

“It’s just the aroma, the scent. It drives me crazy! It’s like a small child with sugar. It’s addicting. It’s so hard to not recognize it when you touch me, or when we kiss. Your scent just calls to me, like angel’s” I answered him. He nodded and looked at me, with a smile upon his face.

“I was worried if you took a liking to my scent… but yet, I’m happy,” he said not looking at my face. I was a bit confused. Before I could speak, he started talking again. “The aroma of my blood is what drives you mad with thirst, but smell your own blood, and compare. Do they smell the same?” he asked me. I shook my head no.

“My blood has a sort of floral smell. Yours has a sweet fragrance that I’ve never smelled before. It makes my mouth water just to inhale your sent,” I said, inching closer to him. He smiled.

“It is good and bad that you like my scent. It is good to know that if any other vampire smells good to you, then that means they are one of your perfect matches. It is bad because if you will be around me so long, you might break your hold and might attack.” He explained. He helped me stand up. I realized I felt normal. Like I was human again, except for the pointy fangs in the mouth that was poking my gums. I took his hand in mine.

“I want you to meet my family,” Angel said, still keeping his hold in mine.

“Your family?” I asked, unknown that he had a family.

“Of course… They have been waiting to meet you,” he told me smiling perfectly. I was so curious, and confused… He saw my expression and bellowed a laugh.

“My mother, she can read minds, which I can also, from inheritance. My sister has telekinesis. She can pick things up with her mind, and can also read minds. My brother can control and harness fire,” he said. I nodded. So they know about me… I was a little worried.

“Do you think that they won’t like me?” I asked Angel. He laughed once more, and he looked to be enjoying himself.

“I can read minds. They are dying to meet you. My mom has seen the inside of your head and I think she’s more in love than me,” he chuckled. I nodded…

“Okay then… I’ll meet your family,” I said, smiling and hugging him, and he hugged me back softly, and kissed my hair.

The Spilt Blood 4: The Attack

I drifted along to sky, alone this time. I was waiting for Angel to do a quick errand, and I was sidetracked. I planned to roam around for a spot and I did. The clouds never looked so beautiful and puffy. I’ve been waiting to go see Angel’s family, and I knew I would meet them soon. I just had a feeling.

I soared through the air, laughing, having a great time. My wings were becoming much stronger and I’m so proud of myself for that. Then, I looked up into the more deep clouds, and saw a ray of light. It looked to be calling me. Then I knew… Heaven, it was there, just waiting for me. A pulse ripped throughout my body, making me let out a small grimace moan. I looked back up and the ray of light shined brighter, but it wasn’t like I knew I could just simply go there. I flew up more, and the dark sky made everything too dimmer. It was night, and yes, I wanted to fly around. But nothing would’ve prepared me for this!

I finally got a little higher, and now instead of above me, the lights were now in front of me. I could see them, heading my way. This didn’t seem like heaven. Heaven was supposed to wait for me, not come to me. I flew a little more forward, and a sudden ‘whoosh’ came by my ears. My ears never hurt so much, it sounded like a high pitch whirr. I closed my eyes, put my hand over my ears and yelled out. Then something hit me, really hard. I felt it just smash into me, and then, I was falling. My eyes shut, and the whole midsection of my body in complete pain. I knew I was still conscious, but I was slipping and fast. I wanted so bad to knock out, to sleep, but I was not able to.

“No!” I heard Angel’s voice cry out. It seemed like a few more seconds and then his arms were under my body, carefully attaching myself to him. I could hear, and feel the sobs from his chest. He dug his face into my long brown hair and continued to sob. I felt his tears brush along my neck, right where my scar was from where he bit me, and then I felt him kiss the place he bit.

“Angel?” I asked, in the softest, weakest voice imaginable! Then I felt him gasp, in shudder horror. I felt him pull some of my hair out of my face.

“Can you hear me!?” he yelled at me, in hopefulness. I nodded my head, not wanting to speak, but then I did.

“My chest and stomach hurts,” I complained. I felt him sob in his chest once more, and then a rush of air. We were then on the ground, and he lay me down on a soft patch of grass. I felt him lift up my shirt to the point where my skinny waist exposed, and then he stopped. I felt his warm hand trace along my stomach, until I let out a yell. He just barley touched my right side, and it felt like it was on fire.

“You may have broken a rib,” he said then slid his hand over to my left, which unsurprisingly hurt too.

“Oww!” I shouted out, rising up as a reaction, then let out a loud scream from the pain I just inflicted on myself. Then his hands were around my face, securing them. Tears were running down my face. I felt his warm lips against mine for a few seconds, then his hands on my back, slowly pulling me back down.

“Maybe two,” he said in a soft whisper. He pulled my shirt down, and looked at me.

“You want me to check your chest too?” he asked. I shuddered.

“No. It’s just so hard to breathe,” I tried to let out. He put his hand on mine.

“I’d say you’re fine in your chest, just the wind knocked out of you. But I still don’t see how you are alive,” he said softly. I opened my eyes softly for the first time since I was hit by that something and I saw his face.

“Neveah,” I said softly, looking at him. He seemed confused.

“Neveah?” he asked, using that one word in confusion. I smiled and grabbed his hand slowly.

“That’s heaven spelled backwards. That’s my new name,” I said, happy that just by looking for a heaven I found a name that it actually hit me, literally. I felt his hand brush up my cheek.

“What happened anyways?” I asked confused. I didn’t see what hit me, the lights were too bright. His expression never changed, and his hand still on my cheek.

“You were hit by an airplane,” he said, then it looked as if he wanted to chuckle, but he didn’t. I didn’t find it funny, and maybe he didn’t either where I was in pain, but anyone else would probably laugh just from the sound of it.

“It’s more painful than it sounds,” I said, grimacing. He sighed and looked at me, softly.

“I’m sorry that I left you. I should’ve been here. I came as quick as I could. I saw it in a vision just a few moments before it happened,” he explained. I held his hand once more.

“It’s not your fault. It’s mine for being so reckless,” I said. He stroked my face.

“You are just learning,” he said. His eyes changed to a crystal diamond color, and his face grew straight, as if he weren’t paying attention. I worried.

“Angel?” I asked, still worried. I put my hand on his face. His eyes flickered towards me.

“We have to go!” he shouted, pulling me up into his arms. I grimaced at the shifting of my ribs. He took straight off into the air.

“What’s going on?” I demanded. He looked at me, sorrow in his eyes. He continued to fly, and this time, he wasn’t slowing down.

“I must get you out of here!” he said. Pain shot through my eyes, as thunder came in, and lightning began to strike.

“Get out of the sky!” I shouted at him. He looked down at me

“No!” he answered, as he continued to soar through the skies.

“You’re so stubborn! You’re going to get hit by the lightning,” I shouted at him. He continued to fly, t hen I heard a cackle, two of them. I looked in front of us and saw two others, flying towards us. Their skin was as pale as snow and the girl on the right had long blonde hair, and the guy on the right had shaggy brown. Their teeth were in plain sight, and their eyes red. They were thirsty, for blood as I could tell. Angel slowed to a stop, and watched the others halt to a stop.

“Moe-tie, Liana,” Angel said in a snarl. He held me tightly to his chest, as the others looked pleased.

“Your little friend,” Moe-tie spoke, “smell’s absolutely mouth watering,” he said, with another cackle. Liana just smiled and flew a little closer.

“Angel… It’s been a while my friend,” she said with another smile. He backed up softly.

“I am no friend of yours while you are hunting,” he growled at her. She smiled once more, with her eye brows crouching down as if she were mad. She turned her back and looked at Moe-tie. He nodded his head as if she asked something. Her eyes wandered back to mine, and she said something under her breath. Angel put his hand over my ear, and placed my other ear next to his chest so I couldn’t hear anything. I looked up and he shouted something at her, and she argued back. I couldn’t stand not knowing. I pushed his hand off me so I could hear, but instead, all I heard was a song. It was a very subtle soft tune that sounded like an angel’s song. All I knew was everything went dark, and I felt like I was falling once more. His hands ripped from under my body and I fell. I could see the darkness pooling in from around and into a circle. The circle I could still see, but it became more fuzzy and harder to see, but I did see Moe-tie attacking Angel, and myself falling down, with Liana chasing me down…

All I knew

Was that I was in trouble.

A pulse ripped through my body. I could feel the adrenaline kicking in, as more pulses came quicker ripping through my body. My eyes then shot open, and everything seemed so much clearer. My teeth felt like they grew larger, and I was not in control. I felt no pain in the midsection of my body, and I opened my wings, allowing them to take flight. Liana looked surprised and worried. I didn’t know what I was doing. I heard nothing, but utter silence. I crashed into Liana, but I didn’t feel it. It was like watching from a first person point of view. It was like watching someone else. I could see myself scratching Liana, and attacking her with great force. I could tell she was letting out screams and cries, but it wasn’t my fault. Then, I felt something. At first I saw Moe-tie, his eyes brown, pulling Liana away from me, and I felt someone behind me, pulling me away from Liana. Then something hit me again, but in the back of the head where one of my pressure points were, and I fell back into the darkened pool, where all my troubles weren’t. I fell into a pool of dreams, and memories, and then I waited to wake up, and find out, what happened to me

The Spilt Blood 5: The Strength beyond Eyes

The Darkness was all set in… I could see a faint light, shining my way once more. I learned last time not to trust lights because they could be the headlights of an airplane! They dimmed and Angel appeared… His face glowed in the darkness and I could see the smile put on his red lips.

“Angel?” I asked, my voice echoing. It startled me. His smile disappeared and he began to walk towards me. He stopped a few feet away from me. I could tell that this was a dream. What sort of nightmare could host such a beautiful face?

“Angel, where are we?” I asked. He smiled at me once more, his teeth showing.

“This is your mind, your subconscious… Here all of your memories are stored, and here is there the truth is found,” he said. He took my hand in his. “I know you are wondering what happened when you fought Liana. I am here to help. Would you like to know?” he asked me… He kissed my hand with his icy cold lips. I looked over and I thought I could see a dark lake, with ripples expanding all the way around the uneven edge. Then a blue open flower right in the middle… Angel put his hand under my chin and pulled my face to his.

“Please tell me what happened,” I said pleadingly. He kissed my hand once more.

“You lost control, and your power set in,” he told me. I felt something cold wrap around myself, and I noticed he hugged me. “I am so proud of your new abilities… You are the Ageless Hybrid!” he said still hugging me. I gently pulled away. I was so confused and I couldn’t think properly.

“What are you talking about Angel?” I asked, and then he was gone. “Angel!?” I called. Then a bright light shined in my face, and I woke up. Angel was running as fast as he could with me in his arms. “Angel?” I asked as my voice cracked. On both sides of Angel and I, was Moe-tie and Liana…

“Nevaeh, can you fly?” he asked me still running. I shrugged, unsure, but he tossed me up in the air. I opened my wings and started to fly. I looked down and heard a yell. It was a yell of pain, and I would never forget it. I heard a low growling snarl. I looked as Moe-tie and Liana were hitting a large wolf-like beast, which had bitten Angel and had not let go yet. He had a hold of Angel’s arm and wouldn’t let go. He continued letting out screams of pain. The wolf-like animal had golden eyes and the fur was Sandy Brown. He was about seven or either feet long, and was about six feet tall.

“Angel!” I shouted, flying down towards the creature, and other vampires.

“Stay away!” he shouted at me. Anger and fear was both expressed on his face. His arm was drowned in cuts and blood. It was hard to keep control, but I would keep control! I finally made it down to the creature. He snarled at me, and slung Angel into a tree, breaking it! Angel lay on the broken trunk, unconscious. Anger filled up my body. Anger and rage. I felt something over power me. I was going to lose control again, but I kept myself from attacking. The creature then bit Moe-tie and slung him into Liana, knocking them both out. I was alone. To face this…this monster! I jumped forward, snarling at it, as my eyes turned red. My teeth felt larger and the adrenaline pulsated through my body. I could feel the nerves in my face bundle into an angry look. The creature somehow blocked and I heard a loud huff in his bark. The creature stood on his hind legs and howled loudly. I pulled my hands over my ears and closed my eyes. This was worse than the whoosh from the airplane. But once the echo of the howl dispersed, I opened my eyes and saw a teenage boy. He had no shirt on and somehow he was wearing some sort of baggy greenish gray jeans. His hair color was the same color as the creature’s fur. He walked towards me hesitantly. His golden eyes, which are now blue, burned into mine.

“What do you want!?” I shouted at him, backing away every step he took towards me.

“You are the one,” he told me. I was still confused and all I knew was that I was alone with a boy who took the form of a wolf. I looked over at Angel, then back at him. His eyes shifted to me and he looked confused. EH walked closer to me and I didn’t move an inch. He grabbed my wrist and pulled it up. He took his other hand, and extended his claw. He slashed my forearm.

“Oww!” I shouted at him, pushing him away. I looked at my forearm which began to bleed. I felt strange, and my arm healed up in a few seconds, leaving three scars which looked like lightning bolts. He took my wrist once more and pulled a syringe out of his pocket. I let out a yell and pulled my hand away, and then I began to run. He chased after me with the syringe in his hand. I heard someone yell out.

“Move Nevaeh!” I heard Angel shout. I jumped up and flew into the air. I looked down and Angel rammed into the teenage boy. He flew back into a tree, and it broke on impact. Angel tried as hard as he could to stay up. I felt something cold at the end of my fingertip, and it was a light blue faint light. I didn’t understand what that was, but it must’ve been my power. I pointed my hand at the wolf boy, and the blue light grew into a ball. Angel looked at me and yelled out “No!” But it was too late. The ball shot out of my hand, and towards the teenage boy. It hit him, and absorbed into his body. A blue essence traced along his body. He looked up at me, then at Angel. A smile grew on his face. What happened!?!?! He is supposed to be harmed.

“Thanks,” he said sinisterly, then ran towards Angel. He punched his gut and grabbed his arm, throwing him into another tree. He looked at me and threw something at me. I tried to dodge but it was so fast that it hit my shoulder. I looked over and saw it was the syringe. I felt a small drop go into my system. I felt groggy and unsteady. My wings gave out and I fell out of the sky. I landed in his arms, the syringe still in my shoulder. He pushed the end and put the rest in my system. I slipped out and into the darkness again, falling into a sleep.

2. XxRukiaKuchikixX Merlin's Housekeeper