Kingdom Hearts: Birth of a New Journey (Working Title)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Heaxrt17, Dec 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

This is my first fan fiction. I hope you like it!

This story takes place after KH2 and Coded (I invented what happened here and is explained in the story. Well, let's begin!

Ten years ago, a war changed the life of thousand of people. A war that left scars in the souls of every person who lived it. Light and darkness fought against each other without compassion, leaving many souls in the nothingness. Many Masters of both realms used the power of their weapons to save the worlds…or bring chaos to them. One of these masters, Master Xehanort, brought sorrow and pain to every world. Only five survivors, Master Xehanort and his unique apprentice, and three warriors of light: Terra, Aqua and Ven. One group united by a special bond, fought with all their being to defend their realm, but the darkness won this battle. Just a few people know what happened to them that day, the same day that Mater Xehanort and his apprentice disappeared. Will they be alive or they drowned themselves into the chaos?

The chosen of the keyblade disappeared in that war; better known as the famous “Keyblade War”, leaving the keyblade without an owner. Ten years later, this marvelous weapon found another one to keep fighting against the darkness and maintain a balance between the two realms. However, some mysteries are not very clear. The Keyblade Master has to find each of these mysteries to discover the truth that hide behind that distant past.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth of a New Journey

Chapter I: A War without an end

Aqua, a blue-haired girl with an appearance of a mature teenager, was trying to stand up. She fell to the ground after having received a powerful attack. Now that she felt recovered, she got up and raised her head to find out where her two partners were. She looked up and saw two persons fighting. She closed her eyes a bit to look better and saw her enemy with her friend in his hands.

“Ven!” cried Aqua.

The baldy man had taken Ven by his head. Ven wasn’t too heavy, so the old man could raise him easily. He was pressing his head hardly, causing a crack on his helmet. It seemed he was making a strong spell on him. Ven felt that he could not do anything to save himself and only looked down to see his friend, Aqua.

“Oh no! He is going to kill him! I need to make something to stop him!” thought Aqua.

The tense atmosphere didn’t let Aqua think of something to save her friend. He was her longtime friend. She remembered the moment where they made a promise: They will protect each other of everything and will be always together. Nevertheless, she could not do anything now, only hope that her friend didn’t die by this powerful spell.

She looked at his face, especially one of his blue eyes. They were reflecting fear and sadness at the same time. Suddenly, Ven‘s body became frozen. His body was so rigid like an object without life.
    The baldy man dropped the frozen soldier and his body fell to the ground. His weapon broke while he was falling. Aqua ran toward Ven and caught him with her body. Her heart was beating faster and she was breathing agitatedly. She had a great impatience to see if her friend was alive.

By the fall, his helmet was half-broken and his face could be appreciated. He was a blonde young boy of 15 years old. His body was completely frozen, but there was a signal of life: His eyes were moving!

She felt better and sighed, but the danger was not over yet. She saw a light that was sent to the sky. The colorful light crashed with the clouds. Then, they began to create a big space in the sky. A big heart was revealed. It seemed like a blue and shine moon, which lighted up the dark place.

The baldy man was satisfied as he saw the big heart. He accomplished with something that he was planning before.

A third soldier was trying to stand up. With his last forces, he took support of his weapon and removed his helmet. His face was revealed. He was a brown-haired man of blue eyes. The tired soldier noticed that something wasn’t all right. He looked up and saw the sky, especially the big heart that appeared on it. Suddenly, his blue eyes became yellow, like the color of the baldy man’s eyes, who had disappeared with his loyal apprentice in the nothingness.

................................................................................................................................

Sora woke up brusquely. He was sweating and breathing faster.

He touched his chest with his hand. “Oh! It was just a dream,” he muttered.

Since he arrived to his home again, he was having strange dreams, and all with the same people: three enigmatic soldiers. It had been a week since he defeated Xemnas and returned to Destiny’s Islands. He felt that all these dreams had a purpose; they were not a simple coincidence. He got out of his bed and went to his wardrobe to find his clothes.

Sora left his room a little sleepy and began to scratch his eyes. He didn’t notice the presence of two persons in front of him.

“Hi!” greeted a cheerful girl’s voice.

“Er oh what?” answered Sora without knowing that someone was talking to him. He raised his head and saw two familiar faces.

“Hello Sora!” Kairi greeted again, kissing him in his pale cheek.

“Oh hi Kairi!” said Sora. Then, he looked at Riku. “Hello Riku! How are you guys?”

“Fine," answered Kairi.

“Yeah fine," repeated Riku. “We can’t be better.”

A woman voice came from the kitchen. “Sora, the breakfast for you and your friends is ready! It’s on the table, okay?”

“Yes mom," replied Sora loudly.

“Okay, bye honey!” His mother left the house and closed the door.

The three teenagers sat down at the kitchen’s table and began to eat their breakfast. Sora’s mom prepared pancakes for them. Riku and Kairi were happy and really satisfied with the food, while Sora just saw it and moved slowly the fork through the plate. His face seemed worried and had a serious expression.

Kairi put her hand over her cheek. “Sora, why don’t you eat?” she asked.

Sora stopped moving his fork and raised his head to look at her. “Um, nothing,” he answered thoughtfully.

Riku cleaned his mouth with a napkin. “Something is happening to you, don’t lie.”

“Okay, okay I’m gonna tell you,” Sora started. “I had a strange dream last night that left me thinking.”

“You and your dreams, Sora,” said Kairi, rolling her blue eyes.

Sora was getting tired of hearing Kairi say that all his dreams were stupid. “This time is not a stupid dream, Kairi,” he replied, raising his voice.

“Okay, but what is it about?” asked Riku.

“Well…I dreamed about a war,” answered Sora. “I remember there were three enigmatic soldiers that were fighting against an old and ugly man,” he said as he finally began to eat a bite of his breakfast.

“Hmm… interesting,” replied the silver-haired boy.

“Well, this old man fought with these three soldiers,” Sora went on, “two of them were males and the other was a female,” Then, he defeated them and the strangest thing of all is that a heart very similar to Kingdom Hearts appeared in the sky.

“Kingdom Hearts?” Riku repeated, lost in thought.

Sora nodded.

“Sora, those are just dreams. Don’t worry about them,” said Kairi, getting up of the chair.

Riku got up too. “Well, I finished. Take it, Kai." He gave his empty dish to her.

Suddenly, Kairi remembered that Selphie was waiting for her at her house. “Oh no! I forgot that I need to tell something to Selphie! Riku, can you do the dishes?"

“What!” Riku protested.

“Okay, just do it, Riku. I have to go, but I’ll come back soon. Bye Sora and good luck Riku! The girl took her pink bag and left the house.

Sora chuckled. “Well Riku, I gotta go too. I've got some things to do outside. You already know what to do.” He put his dish in Riku’s hand and walked toward the exit door.

“Hey, wait a minute! I’m not gonna clean you dish too,” protested Riku.

Sora turned around to look at him and grinned. “Kairi said do the dishes, so that includes hers and mine as well. Got it? Well, see you later.”

“But…” said Riku, but it was too late. Sora had left the house, leaving Riku alone.

“Damn it…” Riku muttered under his breath as he slowly walked toward the sink.

.................................................................................................................................

King Mickey was walking through the throne’s room desperately. “How I’m going to tell this to Sora?” he repeated again and again.

“Well, you need to tell him that, it’s important that he knows it," said his dear partner, Minnie. “Sooner or later he will know it so you better call Sora and his friends before it's too late."

Mickey crossed his arms over his chest in thought. “Okay, I’m gonna write him a letter," he said decisively.

“Good idea,” said Minny smiling.

................................................................................................................................

Sora walked through the shore of the beach. The breeze blew over his face. He smelt the refreshing aroma of the ocean. Everything was so calm.

“Wow, I can't still believe that I’m here again," said Sora to himself. He looked at his surroundings and a little cave’s entrance caught his attention. That was the secret place, where he had passed great memorable moments. He hesitated for a brief moment and then decided to make it a visit. After came in, he walked through, touching the rough walls. There were many drawings made by him and his friends. Those reminded him of many moments of his childhood. He remembered the first time that Kairi visited the secret place.

“Sora what’s that cave? It’s so cool! I want to enter!”
    “This is Riku’s and my secret place! No one is supposed to come in here!"
    “Please Sora!”
    “No.”
    “PLEASE!”
    “Okay Kairi, I’ll let you in because you’re special!”

Sora raised his head and saw the gleams of the sun entering through a hole in the cave’s ceiling. He kept walking and stopped when he saw a drawing of Kairi and him sharing a papou fruit. He noticed that Kairi drew one too. That made him smile.

“Kairi,” he muttered.

.............................................................................................................................

Riku was at Tidus’s home talking with him and Wakka. They were at his bedroom talking about something that Tidus was planning.

“You know, I’m planning to make a Blitzball game here, what do you think?” said Tidus.

“Well, it isn’t a bad idea, but how?” asked Wakka.

“I don’t know, that’s what I’m trying to figure out," replied Tidus.

“A Blitzball game?” repeated Riku. “I think that’s a crazy idea, how could you…”

“Hi guys!” greeted a girl’s voice. She was Selphie, who just recently arrived with Kairi.

“Oh hi Riku, I had not seen you in ages," greeted Selphie.

“Hi Selphie,” Riku greeted back.

Kairi stared at her clock. “Riku, we have to go back home. Sora may feel alone without us."

“Go if you want; I’ll go later, okay?" said Riku.

“Okay, bye guys!” said the red-haired girl as she ran toward the door. She turned the handle and left.

Sora left the cave. He felt a bit strange because he was accustomed to kill heartless and nobodies and this place was so peaceful. He summoned his keyblade and started swinging it as if he was hitting a heartless.

“What are you doing, Sora?” asked a girl’s voice.

Sora stopped moving his arm and looked at the girl who was talking to him. “Oh it was you, Kairi.”

“Yeah, I see you’re practicing or something, right?” asked Kairi as she crossed her arms over her chest, raising an eyebrow.

“Well… maybe… yes," replied Sora, putting a hand behind his head.

“Hey, can you teach me some of you techniques to fight?" she asked. “I want to learn. You never know if an emergency comes."

“Oh sure! Why not? But you need a weapon," said Sora.

“Well, I have this," she added as she summoned her keyblade.

Sora's eyes widened. “Wow, do you still have it?”

Kairi nodded. “Yes, I have had it since I received it from Riku.

“Oh, I thought it would disappear, but it’s still with you,” said Sora.

“Yes, well let’s begin,” said Kairi, taking her battle position.

.................................................................................................................................

Note: That’s the first chapter. This story is a challenge for me because English isn't my first language and this is my first time writing a fanfiction, so sorry if my grammar isn't too good. I'm trying my best. ^_^

2. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Chapter 2: Kairi... you killed Sora!

“Okay first, grab your keyblade the way you feel better," Sora started explaining.

Kairi grabbed her keyblade firmly with her hands and then looked at Sora. “That’s easy. Now what?”

“The next step is to approach the enemy and hit with everything you got, evading its attack at the same time, of course,” explained Sora.

“I know that, Sora.”

“So, what do you want to learn?”

“Well…, “said Kairi, crossing her arms in thought, “You know, tricks, techniques, abilities, how to do a good battle, advices, and another stuff necessary for a battle.”

“Oh… all right, let’s see how I start explaining you those things.”

“Hey I got an idea!” said Kairi. “What do you think if we have a battle? That’s a good way to learn a lot of stuff.”

“A battle!?” yelled Sora, surprised by Kairi’s crazy idea. “We can practice and all, but a battle? No way, I could hurt you and I don’t want that.”

“Do you think I’m weak and useless?” said Kairi aloud.

“No, no, no,” Sora hurried to answer, “isn’t that. It’s just… what I told you before. I don’t wanna hurt you.”

“Please Sora, give me a chance.”

“I don’t think…”

“Please!” Kairi cut him off.

“Okay, okay you win,” said Sora, “let’s give it a try, but you know I warned you.”

Kairi grabbed her keyblade with her two hands and glared Sora. The spiky-haired boy took his battle position, feeling insecure of what he was doing.

“This is extremely ridiculous,” he thought, “I don’t wanna hurt her. C’mon, she knows nothing about fighting. She has only defeated some weak shadow heartless.”

Kairi moved forward and charged at Sora. She tried to hit him, but Sora evaded the attack. The keyblade wielder just moved back and did not attack.

“Sora, c’mon attack. Do something!”

“But Kairi…”

Sora tried to hit her softly, but Kairi, by her way, tried to hit her friend the hardest possible. She was trying to demonstrate him that she was not the weak girl type who needs to be saved all the time.

Riku arrived where his two friends were “fighting”. He found strange that Kairi and Sora were fighting and the fact that Kairi had her keyblade.

“Hey Sora!” yelled Riku.

“Oh Riku?” said Sora. He turned around to look at the silver-haired boy, but didn’t notice that Kairi was about to charge at him.

Riku’s eyes widened. “Sora, watch out!” he shouted.

POOM!

It was too late. Kairi had hit Sora on his head. The boy felt dizzy and started losing control of his body. The big pain didn’t let him speak. He felt unconscious over the ground.

Kairi was shocked. She put her hands over her mouth. “Oh no… I KILLED SORA!”

Riku ran toward Sora and knelt down beside his friend’s body. Kairi put away her keyblade and knelt down as well.

“Sora, Sora, answer me!” yelled Kairi, shaking Sora’s scrawny body.

Sora didn’t make any move.

“He is breathing, Kairi,” said Riku, “at least he is alive.”

“But he doesn’t move!” said Kairi, who was about to cry. “It’s all my fault. I was the one who told him to have a battle. How I can be so stupid!

She stared at Sora and tears started rolling over her pale cheeks.

“Calm down, don’t blame you,” said Riku, thumping Kairi on the back. “Let’s take it to your house.”

“My house?! Are you out of your mind? His mom would kill us!”

“Then, let’s take it to yours,” suggested Riku.

“What? Hmm… all right, this is my problem and I have to assume the consequences. Let’s take him to mine,” said Kairi, drying her tears. She got up.

Riku stood up and both lifted Sora’s body. Riku tossed Sora’s left arm on his back, while Kairi helped him with the other arm. They made their way to Kairi’s house. Fortunately, her house wasn't so far, so it took them only few minutes to arrive there. The trio entered into the girl’s room. Its walls were completely pink with many photos on them. Near the pink bed was a little table with a TV. No far away of it were her wooden wardrobe and another table full of books and magazines. Her room was organized and good cared.

“Let’s put him on my bed,” said Kairi.

Riku nodded. Both teenagers helped each other to carefully put Sora on the bed.

“Now I need something to heal him, said Kairi, looking around. "Oh! Riku, can you look for water? That will help.”

“No problem, just give me something to put the water in.”

Kairi took a jar that was below the bed and gave it to Riku. “Use it, and please come back soon.”

Riku nodded and left the house. Kairi sat down in the bed, beside Sora. She stared at him by a moment. His best friend was deeply sleeping in a dream that who knows when it could end.

“I hope you wake up soon,” muttered Kairi, touching Sora’s hand.

............................................................................................................................

Donald and Goofy were at the Castle’s courtyard. Both of them returned to their past jobs after they arrived to Disney Castle: Donald as the Court wizard and loyal servant of the King, and Goofy as the Captain of the royal knights. They were having an interesting conversation that seemed to be very discreet for their voices’ tone.

“I feel sorry for Sora,” said Donald sadly. “He will never have vacations.”

“Yeah, but that’s the job of a keyblade master,” said Goofy.

“I still don’t get it! We defeated Xehanort’s heartless, the Organization XIII and Xemnas. What more?”

Goofy rubbed his head. “Gawrsh, I don’t know. The King did not explain a lot about the problem, Donald. So… how is the king going to tell Sora?”

“I heard he will send him a letter,” answered Donald.

“Thanks Riku,” said Kairi as she introduced a small handkerchief inside the crystal jar.

“It’s nothing,” said Riku.

Kairi put the wet handkerchief on Sora’s head. “Do you think he is going to wake up soon?”

“Who knows? But I hope so,” replied Riku.

Kairi looked at Sora once again. “Yeah.”

They stayed with Sora until the night. The hours passed slower than ever and the day seemed to never end. Riku was beside a window, looking through it at the dark sky. Kairi was sitting on her bed, next to Sora.

“Well, it’s too late, I gotta go back home," said Riku.

Kairi turned her gaze to Riku, who was turned, looking through the window. “Okay, don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.”

Riku turned around to look at the crimson-haired girl. “Hey Kairi… there’s one detail you didn’t think about.”

“Really? What detail?”

“Well, I guess you are gonna sleep in your bed, am I correct?”

“Yes…” said Kairi, giving him a confused look.

Riku went on, “with Sora.”

“Yes with… whaaaaaat!?

“You don’t have more beds, do you? Alternatively, you can sleep on the floor or in the sofa.”

“No way, they floor is dirty and the sofa is way too uncomfortable to sleep in.”

“Then, sleep on your bed. You have no choice.”

“Okay, okay, maybe that’s not so bad, right?”

“Maybe, I don’t know, I have never slept with Sora in the same bed.”

An image of Sora sleeping with Riku popped into Kairi’s head. She chuckled.

“What happens? Why are you laughing?” asked Riku.

“Never mind, it’s nothing,” said Kairi. The image automatically disappeared of her mind.

“Okay, I’ll invent a lie to cover Sora,” said Riku. “Take good care of him. Good night.” He kissed Kairi on her cheek and left the house.

“Night,” said Kairi.

Kairi had no choice. She had to sleep with Sora. After several minutes, she decided to go to sleep. She couldn’t sleep. It was hard for her to sleep with another person near her, and more if that person was a guy. Kairi couldn’t quit her eyes from Sora. She couldn’t believe that today he was with her, healthy and safe. She wanted to see him so badly during that last year, and now he was next to her, in her bed! Her wait had finished. Her friend accomplished their promise, a little late, but he accomplished it anyways and that was more important. Kairi closed her eyes, trying to sleep, but she couldn’t. She felt uncomfortable. She was like this during two hours, but the exhaustion overcame her.

“Ven?" You finally woke up!” said Aqua to her friend, who was resting on her bed. It seemed that he was unconscious for a long time.

“A-Aqua?” said Ven weakly as he slowly opened his blue eyes.

“Yes, I’m glad you’re awake. I was beginning to worry about you.”

“What happened?” asked Ven.

“Well… you were attacked by him," answered Aqua discretely.

“Oh no…” How much he is going to bother our lives. Wait a sec, where is Te…”

..................................................................................................................................

3. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

This is really good! I was nearly killing myself laughing when Kairi went: "I KILLED SORA!!"
    More please?

4. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks! ^_^

Here is chapter 3!

Chapter 3: What's wrong with the journal?

The radiant rays of the sun were entering through the window of Kairi’s room. It seemed to be a beautiful Autumn’s Sunday. Sora, who had been unconscious for many hours, began to open his blue eyes. He sat up and stretched his arms. He felt a little headache and automatically touched his head with his right hand.

“Ouch, my head. It's strange... another dream about the same people. This has to mean something. Oh no, this is becoming bad, but, as Kairi said, they are only dreams. I supposed to be happy; I’m in my island, in my house, in my... wait a sec, pink bed… pink walls… no… this isn’t my room.” He looked around and gazed the red-haired girl who was sleeping beside him. “Kairi!?” he yelled.

Kairi woke up by the noise and looked at Sora. She just smiled at him.

“Good-morning Sora, you finally woke up,” she said.

“What the…? What’s going on? Why am I doing here? EXPLAIN ME!” Sora asked in despair.

Kairi wanted to make him a little joke, but she decided to tell him the pure truth. “Sora, don’t kill me for what I’m going to tell you right now.” she sighed. “Yesterday, when we were fighting, I hit you with my keyblade. You heard Riku and didn't pay attention to me, and I automatically hit you believing that you would avoid the attack."

“Oh, but don’t worry, I won’t kill you if that’s what you worry for,” said Sora.

Kairi sighed. “Thank you.”

Sora tried to put his feet on the floor but his face reflected that he continued sick. He closed his eyes and touched his head again.

“Can you go alone?” asked Kairi.

“Yes, I guess...”

“Sora, please, let me help you; you don’t feel all right."

“I’m okay, Kairi.”

“Sora, you helped me a lot and now is time that I do it too.”

“Okay, you win,” said Sora as he sat down again on the bed. He thought that Kairi was right. He's still felt a little lightheaded and why not receive a little help?

Kari got out of the bed and went to help her friend. She grabbed him by his left arm and helped him to stand up. Sora looked at her.

“Kairi.”

“Hmm?”

“Thank you.”

Kairi giggled. “You're welcome.”

The two teenagers walked to the kitchen, where Riku was waiting for them. He was sitting at the kitchen’s table eating some waffles that he just found at the fridge.

“See who woke up,” Riku started. “Are you all right?”

Kairi helped Sora to sit down in one chair of the table.

“Hi Riku, yes I feel better,” he greeted, as he was looking at the plates on the table. “Mmm… waffles. Which of these is my plate?”

Riku took a second plate. “None, make your owns! I made them for me."

“What!?" replied Sora. “Are you going to eat all this waffles by yourself!? You will get fatter and all your fan girls will be really disappointed."

Riku raised an eyebrow. “What fan girls?” he asked.

“Those girls that say “Oh my Gosh, Riku is SO hot” all the time.”

Kairi interrupted the conversation. “But it’s true. Riku is hot!"

Riku and Sora turned her gaze to Kairi and gave her a funny look.

“Oh… sorry, please continue your conversation,” she said embarrassedly.

“Well, apart from Kairi, what other fan girls do I have?”

“You know those girls that..."

Riku raised an eyebrow again and crossed his arms over his chest.

“Never mind…,” said the keyblade wielder. He continued, “Well, where are the waffles?”

“At the fridge,” Kairi said as she pointed at a big silver fridge.

Sora turned around and looked at the fridge. “Oh okay." Cautiously, he stood up, taking support of the table.

“Can you…?” she asked.

“Yes, I can. I'm fine.”

“Okay.”

Sora walked toward the fridge and opened it. He took a small pack of waffles and got two. He put them on a plate and introduced it into the microwave, which was open because Riku forgot to close it.

“You know how it function, Sora?” asked Riku, taking the last waffle of the third plate.

“Yes…” said Sora insecurely.

“So, this thing must function like the stupid computer at Hollow Bastion. Let see, what button I’ve got to touch," he thought, seeing the many buttons this new microwave had.

“Hey Sora, did you make them?” asked Riku.

“Hey these things take time, okay? Hmm, okay… This would be. He touched the last button of the microwave. POOM!!! The microwave’s door opened and hit Sora’s face.

He massaged his right chick. “Ouch, that hurts! Stupid microwave!”

Riku and Kairi tried not to laugh, but they couldn't bear it and started laughing crazily.

“What’s so funny?”

Kairi came close to him. “You need help, don’t you?”

“No…” he replied.

Kairi raised an eyebrow and gave him a look of "I know you are lying." sort of way.

“Well… yes… I need help. I'm bad at these things, you know,” admitted Sora.

Kairi just smiled and began to show him how to use it correctly.

.................................................. .................................................. ............................

King Mickey reunited with Minnie, Goofy, Donald and Daisy at the throne’s room.

“Okay, I sent the letter to Sora. The last thing that left us to do is … wait,” said the king a little, worried about the problem, which was becoming worse.

Goofy scratched his head. “Gawrsh, I hope he gets it.”

“Yeah," answered the others.

Suddenly, they heard a voice of someone who just entered into the room.

“Hey, over here!” said the voice that came from the floor.

They looked around, trying to find out who was talking. They looked down and saw Jiminy Cricket with his diary in his arms.

“Hi Jiminy," greeted Mickey in a serious tone. It was strange that the king was serious because he used to be cheerful all the time.

“So, did you send the letter to him?” asked Jiminy, as he turned the pages of his journal.

“Yes” replied the King.

Since Jiminy entered at the room, Donald was looking at him with a strange expression. He wanted to say something so badly, but for respect, he waited for the right moment. Finally, he couldn't handle it anymore.

“This entire problem is your fault, Jiminy,” Donald exploded.

At this moment, all the presents stared at Donald.

“What? But why?” asked Jiminy, confused and surprised by Donald’s reaction.

“You gotta pay more attention to what you’re writing in that journal."

“It seems you don’t understand the problem very well, Mr. Donald. That sentence was supposed to be erased, assuming that I wrote it at the events of Castle Oblivion, because I don’t remember to have written in another part,” explained Jiminy to Donald and the others.

“I still don’t get something," said Goofy.

“What?” asked the little cricket.

“The King and you made a Sora of data, right? Wasn’t it enough to solve the problem?”

King Mickey decided to answer him the question. “No, it wasn’t enough, only the true Sora can solve this.”

.................................................. .................................................. ............................

After Kairi’s long explanation, Sora made his waffles and both sat down at the table with Riku.

“Well, I’m going to take a bath, see you later," said Kairi.

Sora began to eat. Suddenly, the strange dream he just had popped in his head. He thought that it was better if Riku knows it.

“Riku, I had another strange dream last night."

Riku stopped eating. “Really? About what?”

“With the same people of the other dream,” he replied discretely.

Riku’s eyes widened. Sora began to explain his dream to him. At the end, he added something that intrigued him. “The strangest thing of all is that this guy called “Ven” is very similar to Roxas.”

“Roxas?” But, why didn’t you notice that in the past dream?"

“Maybe, because he had a helmet, and when it broke, his face was frozen."

“Hmm…” Riku kept thinking about the dream. He thought that it must mean something very important, but what?

5. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

Very good. Poor Sora, hit in the face by a microwave. *Pats him on back while trying to control the giggles*
    There there Sora, there there... *Bursts into hysterics* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    *Is wacked over the head with Kigdom Key* OW!

6. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Chapter 4: An unexpected message

After the breakfast and the interesting conversation between the two teenagers, Riku decided to go outside to take some air. Sora stayed at the house finishing his breakfast and then, cleaning the table of his friend, Kairi.

Riku sat down at the palm tree where he used to sit a year ago. He usually went there to think and to be more relaxed; and how to forget those old days when he, Sora, and Kairi sat there to discuss about how boring was turning their life at the islands, especially him. He envisioned the beautiful landscape that was before him. Nothing had changed in a year. The sun was shining as it always did and the ocean reflected the beautiful color of the sky.

Far away of him was Kairi. She was sitting on the soft sand of the beach. Her legs were stretched on the sand and the water of the ocean wet her feet. The girl closed her eyes for a moment and let the breeze blew her face. The breeze was pleasant. She could smell the refreshing aroma of the ocean. She had no more problems to worry about. Kairi felt a great peace inside her. Suddenly, she felt that something was touching her right foot. She looked down, trying to find out what was that. She saw a bottle containing a piece of paper inside. Quickly, she took the bottle and examined it. She noticed something surprising: the letter contained the King Mickey’s seal!

“It can’t be, that is impossible, I've got to open this right away!" she thought as she was about to open it.

“No, I can’t now, it would be better that Sora and Riku open this by themselves."

............................................................................................................................

Sora left Kairi’s home. He saw Riku and decided to make him company. Quickly, he ran down the ramp and ran up to him. He climbed on the palm tree and went down. Then, he put his arms behind his head and rested on it. He contemplated the beautiful landscape of Destiny Islands. Riku broke the silence.

“Nothing changed. Huh?”

Sora heard Riku’s words and thought that they were true. The sun, the sky, the plants, and everything in the island still the same after a year of not being there.

“No, nothing will.”

Riku continued, “What a small world.”

“Yeah, but part of one much bigger.”

“Yeah”

For unknown reasons, the name “Door to The Light” popped into Sora’s head.

“Hey Riku, what do you think it was the Door to The Light?”

Riku let out a short laugher and went down of the palm.

“This” said the silver-haired boy as he pointed at Sora’s chest.

“This?” asked Sora a little confused and surprised by his friend’s answer.

“Yes, it's always closer than you think.”

Sora wasn’t totally satisfied with the answer. He just smiled at him.

“Sora, Riku!” a girl's voice called the two boys.

They turned around and saw Kairi coming in a hurry. The girl arrived to them and lowered her head to catch her breath again.

“Hey, what’s up?” Sora asked, worried about her.

She raised her head and showed him the bottle, “Look.”

“From the King?”, said Sora as he saw that the paper had the King’s seal.

Sora took the bottle as fast as he could and opened it. He grabbed the letter and began to read it. His two friends came close to him to read it too, but they could not see anything. They waited for Sora to know what Mickey wanted to tell them. At first, Sora’s expression was good, but it changed to a serious one. He seemed worried. After he finished reading the letter, he stood silent for a moment.

“What? What happened? What it said?" asked Riku and Kairi, dying of curiosity.

Sora sighed and prepared himself to tell his friends what the letter said.

“Well… this said that… well… the King… you know… want…”

Riku couldn’t wait for the Sora’s speech and stole the letter from his hands.

“Hey!” Sora yelled.

Riku began to read it. Kairi was incredibly impatient.

“Hey! Let me read it too. I want to know. I have the right to know!” she protested.

“Just a moment, Kairi,” Riku said, very concentrated in the letter.

Riku finished reading the card and gave a serious laugher. “I knew this would happen.”

“What? Tell me! I want to know. Did you hear me? Please. It’s unfair that you guys know what's going on but I don’t," said Kairi desperately.

“Take it, Kairi," said Riku, giving her the letter.

Kairi took it. She started to read it aloud.

Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi:

Hi there! I hope you three are okay. Well, I know you are happy because you are in your homes again. I’m glad of that too. You know, after I returned to my castle, I felt so relaxed because I didn’t have more problems to care about. However, suddenly, some things are becoming strange and I feel so confused right now. I tried to solve them, but I couldn’t alone. By this reason, I want you to come to my castle to talk more about these things, but don’t worry, they aren’t too graves and with your help they can be solve easily, I hope. Therefore, I’m going to send Chip & Dale in three days to take you three to my castle. Be prepared and I count on you.

Your pal,
    King Mickey

“Oh…” said Kairi, without words.

“What kind of strange things was the king talking about? I don’t get it,” said the young keyblade wielder, worried about the unexpected message.

“Me neither, and he expects that we don’t worry about this,” Riku replied.

“Hey guys just stay calm. Don’t worry until we arrived to the King’s castle. Let’s enjoy these three days that left us in the islands and when the day arrives…”

Kairi’s voice trailed off. She thought that these problems could mean the separation of her and her two friends. She waited one year for Sora and Riku at the island, and those days were not the best for her. She had Selphie, Wakka, and Tidus at those moments, but she felt alone anyway. Sora and Riku became part of her and without them, she felt incomplete. It isn’t the same to stay with some friends of yours than stay with your best and real friends. She didn’t want to be apart from their best friends anymore.

Sora puts his hand over Kairi’s shoulder. “Don’t worry Kairi, after three days we will be together like always. No one and nothing could separate us."

“Yes… you’re right," said Kairi, more comfortable by Sora’s words.

“Well, I have to go. Tidus and Wakka are waiting for me. We have something important to talk about. Sora, see you there too, okay?” Riku said.

“Yeah okay” said Sora.

Riku left the place, leaving Sora and Kairi alone.

“Well Kairi, I have to go too. Please don’t worry about that. Remember when you told me that we will be together everyday?”

Kairi giggled. “Yeah, I remember that.”

“Then, you have nothing to worry about. Promise me that you won’t worry about that letter.”

“Okay Sora, I promise.” She smiled at him and made her way to Selphie’s house.

...............................................................................................................................

King Mickey arrived with Donald and Goofy at Radiant Garden. They walked toward Merlin’s house and Donald knocked the door. Yuffie opened it.

“Oh! King Mickey, Donald, Goofy! I’m glad to see you guys again.”

“Hi Yuffie,” replied the King.

“So, what brings you here?” asked Yuffie.

“I’m here because I need to ask some things to Leon. Is he here?”

“Well, actually not, he left many hours ago, but I think he will return soon.”

“Okay, then I’ll wait for him here.”

“Okay, no problem,” she replied cheerfully.
    ..............................................................................................................................

A cloaked person with its hood up was inside Ansem’s study, at Radiant Garden. His clothes were light brown, very similar to the Organization XIII ones, but with another color. By its shape, it seemed to be a man. This person approached one of the walls and touched it, making an entrance to a secret lab: Ansem’s laboratory. The mysterious character entered and walked toward the computer. He tried to type something in it, but the computer requested a password. What password could it be? As it seemed, this person knew it and entered it quickly. The password was correct. After he obtained the access to the computer, he found various things that were not in English, only in strange symbols. Later, he took a disc from it, turned off the computer and disappeared through a black portal of darkness.

Note: Yay! my first chapter of the year. I hope you liked it.
    This was the first chapter, but I decided to write this part in the fourth.
    Thanks for your comments. I really appreciate it. ^_^

7. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

NEW CHAPTER! YAY! This is a good one! I can't belive Riku grabbed the letter from Sora! Bad Riku! *Punches him* *Is punched back* Ow...!

8. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Chapter 5: A day full of discussions and theories

The Destiny Islands’ sky was darker than before. Kairi was at Selphie’s house, while Sora and Riku were with Tidus and Wakka. The crimson-haired girl was very worried about the King’s message. She promised Sora to forget about it, but she couldn’t do it easily. While Selphie was at her bed painting her nails, Kairi was walking desperately through the room.

“Kairi, are you okay? You look worried,” said Selphie.

Kairi stopped and looked at her. “Don’t worry… it’s… nothing. Maybe I’m a little stressed by the tests that are coming.”

“Oh, the tests, but don’t worry, I guess they aren’t going to be so hard. Hey, let’s change of theme. I hate to talk about school.”

Kairi giggled. “Well okay.”

“Hey I have an idea! Let's plan Riku's birthday."

Kairi was taken completely off guard. She didn’t have remembered Riku’s birthday, but Selphie did.

“Oh my God! I forgot that! We need to plan something.”

Cautiously, Selphie took a pencil and a paper, trying not to harm her nails. “So, we can make him a surprise party at the beach and we can invite all our friends. Obviously, Riku can’t know this.”

“Good idea! Okay, let’s do it. I’ll talk with Sora to ask him help. He knows Riku better than anyone.”

Kairi sat in a corner of the bed to rest her legs.

“I can’t believe that our dear friend is going to be 17,” said Selphie.

She blew her recent painted nails and closed her enamel.

She continued. “Hey Kairi, just for curiosity, you know Riku will be 17 very soon…do you think he has a girlfriend?”

“No… I guess. Why do you ask?” asked Kairi.

Selphie felt a little nervous at this moment. “For n-nothing…”

Kairi crossed her arms and started at Selphie. “You want something with Riku don’t you?”

“What!? Me! No!” yelled Selphie hastily.

“Oh yeah? I know you very well and I noticed the form that you see and treat Riku.”

“No! You’re crazy!”

“Admit it, Selphie, why don’t you tell Riku that you like him?”

Selphie stood up. “I said NO! Why don’t you tell Sora that you like him too? Huh?! Huh?!”

Kairi’ blinked at the statement.

“What!? I don’t… like him! We are only friends. FRIENDS!!!”

“Okay, then Riku and I are FRIENDS too, right?”

“It isn’t the same case, Selphie.”

“Of course it’s the same case.”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“No!!!”

Selphie took one of the two pillows that were at the bed and hit Kairi in her head with it.

“So, you want fight eh?” Kairi said, taking the other pillow.

She threw it to Selphie and both began to hit each other uncontrollably.
    While the two girls were “fighting”, many random phrases came from her mouths.

“Take it!” “Riku’s girlfriend!” “Don’t talk because you are dying for Sora” “Argh!” “Die!” “Shut up you ******!”

Suddenly, they heard the sound of the door moving. They looked at each other and stopped the little battle. Sora and Riku were at the entrance of the room.

“SORA, RIKU! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE?” the girls yelled at the same time.

Sora walked toward the bed to be closer of the girls. Kairi felt more nervous than ever. She felt that her hands and legs were trembling and her heart was beating faster.

Sora crossed his arms. “Can I know why you two are fighting?”

“W-well f-for nothing… heh, heh, heh…” Kairi replied, killed by nervous.

Riku stopped beside Sora and crossed his arms as well.

“When did you guys arrive here?” asked Selphie.

“Now” answered Riku.

“And you didn’t hear anything, right?”

“No… except “Shut up you ****** and… well I can’t say the other word.”

Kairi and Selphie sighed and settled her hairs.

Kairi stood up and accommodated her pink dress. “Why are you guys here?”

“Well, we want to talk to you about what you know at your house,” Sora said a little discretely.

Selphie had an excellent hearing, so she could hear what Sora said.

“What is what you know?” asked Selphie, raising an eyebrow.

“NOTHING!” The trio yelled at once nervously.

By her safety, they didn't want that someone knows what was happening.

“I don’t believe you.”

Riku decided to interfere in the situation. “It’s nothing of importance. It’s only about a surprise that Sora want to give to her mother”.

“Oh… and why is it so secret?”

“You know how discreet Sora is.”

Kairi raised an eyebrow. “Discreet?”

“Of course, Kairi,” Riku said, winking an eye.

“Yes, I’m VERY discreet,” Sora added ironically.

Riku looked through the window and gazed the dark sky. “Well, let’s go home, it’s too late.”

“Yeah, Riku’s right. We have to go. Good-bye Selphie,” said Sora.

Riku and Sora got outside of the room and waited for Kairi.

Kairi kissed Selphie on the cheek. “Okay, bye Selphie.”

“Just remember something, this battle isn’t over yet.” Kairi muttered in Selphie’s ear.

“Yeah, of course isn’t. I’ll have my revenge on you.” Selphie replied with an evil smile on her lips.

Kairi left the house and joined her two friends. The trio made their way to Kairi’s home.

Mickey was playing cards with Donald, Goofy, and Yuffie at the floor to make the wait shorter. The team of Mickey and Goofy was winning the game.

Suddenly, the door opened itself.

“Leon! You finally arrived! We are waiting for you for many hours,” said Donald because, as we all know, he is very impatient.

“Hi, sorry for the delay but some problems are appearing lately.”

Mickey threw his cards at the floor and stood up to talk to Leon. “Heartless…right?”

Leon nodded. “I’m wondering why they're back.”

“Yeah, me too. Those heartless are in my castle too and not only in my castle. I received letters from other words saying that heartless are appearing there. Leon, I need your help urgently. I need to found some information that I guess it’s at Ansem’s laboratory. I think it would help to solve this.”

“Okay no problem, I’m going with you, follow me,” said Leon.

Mickey nodded. “Okay, Donald, Goofy, stay here until I arrive.”

“Yes, your majesty,” responded his loyal helpers formerly.

King Mickey and Leon left the house.

Yuffie closed the door and turned around to see Donald and Goofy. “So… what do you think if we buy some Sea Salt Ice Creams?”

“Good idea, Yuffie,” Donald yelled delightedly. He and Goofy were very hungry because they hadn’t eaten anything during the whole day.

“Okay let’s go, but… after we organize these cards,” said Yuffie, giggling.

“What, this takes so much time and I’m hungry,” said Donald touching his stomach.

“Donald, don’t be impatient, you will have your Sea Salt ice cream but FIRST we need to help Yuffie,” advised Goofy.

“Okay, okay you’re right, you’re always right…,” Donald replied sarcastically as he took the cards of the floor.

.................................................. .................................................. .............................

In their way to the study, the King was explaining Leon with more details why he needed information from the computer of his old friend, Ansem.

“The stability of the worlds is worrying me. Years ago, there was a balance between the light and the darkness, but now not. The darkness is trying to destroy the light taking worlds by their power and I don’t understand why it is keep happening. I don’t know why I’m thinking Xehanort is involved here.”

Leon found strange that Mickey mentioned the name Xehanort if he was dead. “But Xehanort didn’t die?”

“Yes, it supposed. Xehanort’s heartless and Xemnas, his nobody, die; but I never saw the real Xehanort die.”

“And why are you thinking that Xehanort is involved in this?”

“Well, a lot of things, but it’s a long story that I’ll explain you at the right moment.”

Sora, Kairi and Riku were sitting at the floor of the girl’s room. They were trying to invent theories about the King’s letter.

“Hmm, maybe… I dunno ... can be another Organization!” Kairi said, thinking in the first thing that came to her mind as she read the letter.

“I don’t think so, Kairi,” said Riku. He thought that another organization would be absurd.

Sora decided to expose his own theories. “Hmm, maybe it would be something related with the keyblade."

“It could be if you think about it,” replied the way to the dawn wielder.

“But what is he going to tell us about the keyblade?” Kairi asked.

Sora and Riku tried to figure out that. What the King could say them about this weapon?”

“Maybe… how I obtain it, I still don’t understand how the keyblade choose its wielders or… if anyone had the keyblade before me.”

Riku was surprised that these words came from Sora’s mouth. “Good point, Sora! You just said the most intelligent thing you have said ever!”

“Hey, I always say intelligent things.”

Kairi laughed. “Yes sure,” she said ironically.

“You know, I was asking that question to myself during all this time,” said Riku.

Sora stretched his arms. “I don’t know, the only thing that I KNOW is that I obtained the keyblade that day of the islands’ destruction.

Kairi stood up and shook her dress. “Guys, I don’t now, but I guess it’s better to wait for the King’s explanation. We must not worry about things that we already don’t know. Let’s wait. The time will tell us what will happen and… only the destiny knows what’s next.”

“Yeah, Kairi is right,” said Sora.

Kairi glanced toward the clock on the wall. “Oh no! It’s late. You two go to your houses now!”

“Why?” said the two teenagers at the same time. “It’s still early.”

Kairi stared at Riku and Sora. “You forgot about it. Tomorrow… we have our first day of school!” she said cheerfully.

“WHAT!!!????” Sora and Riku yelled in unison. They know this day would come, but they did not feel ready for this moment.

Kairi chuckled. “Hey school isn’t so bad; it’s funny in some way. Relax. In addition, I have been a year attending to school without you two and it does not feel the same.”

Riku sighed. “Okay Kairi, we are going with you tomorrow.”

“Yes, Kairi, I will try to look the bright side of school.,” added Sora.

Kairi felt delighted; she finally would walk to school with her two best friends at her side. “That’s what I need to hear from you.”

9. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

NEW CHAPTER!! *Jumps up and down* YAY! Great chapter, espically the 'fight' between Kairi and Selphie. And Riku, you really need to stop being rude to Sora! It's not nice! *Punches him* *Is punched back* Why must you hurt me in these ways? *Is punched again* OUCH! SON-OF-A- *censored*

10. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's the next chapter. ^_^
    Before I start ./;’/.;.;.;.;.;./’,/.’…;. means an interruption of the dream. (you'll see later what I'm talking about).

Chapter 6: Dreams and more dreams

King Mickey and Leon were inside Ansem’s Laboratory. Leon approached the computer and the King followed him to tell specifically what he needed of it. Leon turned on the computer and typed the password. Then, the computer showed the following message:

Loading…

INVALID PASSWORD

Leon crushed the keyboard. “What’s going on here?”

Mickey stared at him. “What?”

“It said that the password is incorrect and I didn't change it… and no one could have changed it...I guess," explained Leon thoughfully.

King Mickey crossed his arms in thought. “Hmm and… If someone entered here and blocked its access?”

“Could be, but I need to check out the security cam.”

“So… write another password," suggested the king. I need this computer urgently.”

“Your Majesty, there’s only a little chance to guess it but if you insist, let’s try. Okay, what password do you suggest?”

Mickey put a hand under his chin. “Let’s see… The Seven Princesses: Snow White, Cinderella, Belle…”

“Yeah yeah I know.” He typed it.

The computer showed the message:
    INVALID PASSWORD

“No, it isn’t.”

“Well… Sora, Donald and Goofy.”

INVALID PASSWORD

“King Mickey!”

INVALID PASSWORD

“… Leon?”

INVALID PASSWORD

“Riku and Kairi”

INVALID PASSWORD

“Let’s try… Xemnas”

INVALID PASSWORD

“Hmm… Xehanort?”

INVALID PASSWORD

“Master Xehanort.”

Leon was shocked as he heard that name and looked at the King with a puzzled expression. “You knew him?”

“Eh-oh... I heard about him once…” The King seemed very nervous. He moved his fingers very quickly, trying to simulate that he knew nothing about him.

Leon sighed. “Oh well..., anyway that isn’t the password.”

..............................................................................................................................

A hooded person, seemed to the one who entered at the laboratory, was at the entrance of a castle. This castle was very similar to the one at Hollow Bastion, but it changed in its colors. It was darker and its form was a bit different. Many hooded “guardians” were protecting the entrance. They wore light brown cloaks with their hoods up. The mysterious man walked toward the entrance and showed the guardians a black coin. Then, they let him pass.

He entered and went through many “elevators”. He arrived to a specific room, when someone was waiting for him at a big throne. The room was dim and spacious. It did not have windows to look to the outside, only a big door, where the mysterious character had entered. The room only had that silver throne made of metal at the middle and an oval mirror in front of it, which was reflecting a green face of a human.

The man took a CD from his pocket. “Master, I have what you were looking for.”

This “Master” wore a light brown cloak. He was a hunchback and seemed to be a very old person. Slowly, he stretched his arm to take the CD.

“Excellent, you accomplished my request one more time.”

“It’s nothing, I just do my work.”

“Well said, soldier. Now that you’re one of my privilege soldiers I’m going to give you a special assignment.”

“Okay, I’m listening.”

“I want you to make a visit to the world of these “Nobodies”. I need you to bring me a person who can harm my plans."

“Which person?”

“You know the one I’m always mentioning.”

“Oh, I know. Don’t worry, I’ll do it.”

“That’s the spirit. Everything is coming out as I expected. After I dispose of her, everything will be perfect and now that I have this CD in my hands, which contains confidential information, that stupid mouse may not solve his problems."

...............................................................................................................................

After a long hour, Leon and King Mickey had not guessed the password yet. They were tired; especially Leon, who thought that this would be impossible, but the King insisted. He seemed to be in a hurry.

“Let's see… Sephiroth?”

INVALID PASSWORD

"Organization XIII."

INVALID PASSWORD

“Sea Salt Ice Cream.”

INVALID PASSWORD

Mickey rubbed his head. “Oh my God my brain hurts. Let’s try with… cheeseburger?”

INVALID PASSWORD

“Chicken Tenders.”

INVALID PASSWORD

“Chocolate.”

“I think those passwords don’t make any sense and stop talking about food please. I’m hungry!” said Leon.

“Sorry," apologized the king. "Well what more can I say… Kingdom Hearts?”

INVALID PASSWORD

“I give up. There must be another password."

Leon tried to guess too. “Hmm… another password…”

He introduced the word “Another” just for curiosity.

SYSTEM START

“Yes, to the point!” siad Leon loudly.

“Hallelujah! What a coincidence! Well, now I need a favor, Leon," said King Mickey, "I need you to find me, if you could tomorrow, all the information with the name Xehanort. It’s very important, and the sooner, the better."

“Okay, your majesty, but where can I find you?"

“I will be at a house here at Radiant Garden for almost two days, but don't worry, you can call. I'll give you my number."

“Okay, perfect.”

“Oh no! There's too many. We can’t beat them all by ourselves, Ven” Aqua said. She was referring to a group of strange monsters that were around them. They did not seem to be Heartless and less, Nobodies. They were little black monsters with an indefinite form. They could change of form if they wanted to. A group was in form of shadow heartless, while the other seemed little black robots.

“Don’t say that. Of course we can," replied her partner as he blew a “shadow” with his weapon. His weapon was similar to a keyblade, but without a keychan on it. The monster faded into the darkness and left a white powder that disappeared instantly. Aqua hit two monster of a blow, but as they died, another four appeared.

“They are infinite!” she cried.

Ven and Aqua were exhausted. They had been many time attacking monster without rest. Suddenly, they saw a shadow of a tall person that just entered into the room.

Ven smirked. “You’re just in time. We need your help to kick these monsters’ butt quick, Te…"

./;’/.;.;.;.;.;./’,/.’…;.

Ven and Aqua were talking at the boy’s room. It was very organized and clean. The walls were dark blue, which combined perfectly with the rest of his belongings, especially his bed.

“Well Aqua, what do you think is going to happen to us and our lives?” asked Ven.

Aqua looked at him. “I don’t know... only the destiny knows it. We must accomplish our master’s order. We’re his apprentices, right?”

“Yeah, sometimes I think this will be impossible.”

“Scared?”

“No… I'm just worried. If we fail, we can’t see our family and friends again and…” His voice trailed off.

Aqua patted him on the back. “I know why you’re saying this. Don’t worry, we’ll make it and then, you’ll be able to visit your town, family, and friends.”

“If you say it, but aren’t you worried?”

“Yes, but if I die no one will miss me. You know, I don’t have a family.” Suddenly, a tear rolled over her cheek. She closed her blue eyes to resist the pain shet was feeling inside. Bad memories came to her mind as she realized that she did not have anyone in the world to worry about her.

Ven dried her tear with his lovely hand. “Don’t said that Aqua or I don’t count as a family? Remember, I'm like a brother for you. You are not alone. I know you lost your family and all, but that wasn’t your fault."

She smiled at him, feeling more comfortable. Ven was his closer friend and every word he said to her was like a cure to her pain. As he said, he always was like a little brother to her. “Thanks Ven,” she muttered.

Ven smiled and gave her a hug to help her feel better.

Suddenly, a hooded person entered into the room and interrupted the dramatic scene. His cloak was light brown and seemed to be a teenager. Both separated of each other and gazed the new visitant.

“What are you doing here?” Ven yelled, as he stepped in front of the girl.

The stranger held up his hand and blew Ven in his face. He fell at the floor, leaving Aqua without protection.

“Ven!” cried the blue-haired girl.

The man grabbed Aqua by her arm and put his big hand over her mouth.

Ven tried to get up and noticed that his lip was bleeding. He saw the stranger making a black portal of darkness at the wall.

“Let her go!” yelled Ven

Before Ven could put his feet again on the floor, Aqua and the hooded man disappeared through the portal.

“Aqua no… come back Aqua!”

Note: I hope you liked this chapter. It's kinda different because Sora, Riku and Kairi aren't in it.
    I noticed some mistakes in my previous chapters and I'm fixing them. That's why I'm taking more time to write.
    Thanks for reading! ^_^

11. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

NEW CHAPTER!! *Gives you cookie of wowness* Le gasp! Was that Terra at the end? (Like you're going to answer...)
    This has seriosly captured my intrest. DAMM!! Now I'm addictied to ANOTHER fan-fic! :bangbang: Well, at least it's a good one!

12. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks guys! ^_^
    I'm glad my grammar is getting better. ^^
    Don't worry stripy4, the character at the end of my previous chapter will be revealed very soon... trust me. ;)

Here's chapter 7! I hope you like it.

Chapter 7: HEARTLESS!

“Sora, Sora! Please wake up!”

The boy woke up breathing agitatedly. He was sweating and his heart was beating rapidly, like if it wanted to get out of his chest.

Kairi, who was the one that had entered at the room with the objective of wake up Sora, only knew that the nightmare was about some girl called “Aqua”. That was because she heard him shouting her name.

Sora sighed. “Oh Kairi, it’s you,” he said as he was trying to catch his breath again.

“Yes, Sora, I see that you just had a horrible nightmare. Hey, just for curiosity… who is Aqua?”

“Aqua? Oh! The girl of my dreams.”

“What!?” Kairi yelled jealously.

“No, I mean, a girl who APPEARED in my dream.”

“Oh…”

Kairi walked toward an old closet where Sora had his clothes. She opened its two doors and got Sora’s school uniform, a white long sleeves shirt and a blue jean.

“Take it,” She said as she threw it over the bed. “Be ready the fastest possible, please. I don’t wanna be late today.”

Sora yawned. “Okay Kairi” He stretched his arms and sat down in the bed.

“Well, I’ll be waiting outside," she said.

“Okay Kai,” replied Sora.

The red-haired girl left the room and Sora got up. He walked toward a big oval mirror that was on one of the walls. When he looked at the mirror, he noticed something incredible: it didn’t show him but Roxas! Sora’s eyes widened. He scratched quickly his eyes to see if it was real or only a hallucination. Then, he opened them again and saw himself.

“I don’t know, but I think I’m becoming crazy or something. Oh my God, what’s happening to me? First, the strange dreams that I’ve been having lately and now this!”

Sora had never felt so confused in his entire life. Since he arrived to the island, he did not stop dreaming about the same people: Aqua, Ven and another guy whose name was unclear. Ven was very similar to Roxas in the physic. Aqua was a young woman that didn’t have a family and was very related with Ven. The other guy seemed to be the oldest of the group and Sora only saw him once, when he removed his helmet.

“No, I gotta stop thinking of that. I have more important things to care about right now, like school…”

........................................................................................................................
    While Sora was preparing himself for school, Kairi and Riku sustained a conversation to make the wait shorter.

“Well Riku, are you ready?”

“Yup, I’ve passed for many hard moments, but this isn’t one of them.”

“I’m glad to hear you say that.”

They remained silent by a moment. Riku raised his head to see the blue sky. Then, he turned his gaze to Kairi.

“Kairi, you know that we didn’t have much time to talk about what happened a year ago. We just have been one week here together and you, Sora and I didn’t talk a lot of what happened.”

“It’s true, Riku, you two have to tell me all those adventures of yours.”

Riku dropped the head. “Kairi, I want you to forgive me.”

Kairi looked at him confusedly. “Forgive you? Why?"

“You know, for the things I did to you, like at Hollow Bastion. Maleficient brainwashed me and put me against you and Sora. I’m sorry. I know I did many bad things. I wanted to save you, but in the wrong way.”

“Don’t worry. I have nothing to forgive you. At these moments, you were controlled by the darkness, Maleficient and Ansem, I mean, Xehanort heartless.” But in the end, everything was all right and we are happily together again.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Thanks Kairi.”

Kairi smiled. “You're welcome.”

At this moment, Sora got out of his house and joined his two friends.

“I’m ready,” he said.

“You’re too late, Sora! Look what time it is! ” Kairi said, pointing at her clock.

“It’s only 7:45,” said Sora.

“The bell rings at 8:00AM! And you know what?”

“What?” asked Sora.

“We have to go in our boats! You know that takes 20 minutes!”

Sora and Riku’s eyes widened. “Twenty minutes!” They yelled in unison.

Kairi nodded, with a evil smile reflected in her lips.

“I think you two forgot about your old school days. C’mon hurry!” She said as she left her two friends behind.

Sora and Riku followed her to the place where their boats were waiting for them.

.........................................................................................................................

A hooded person was walking through the wet streets of The World That Never Was. This world was dominated by darkness and there was no sign of life. Everything was so calm. After the Organization XIII destruction, this world was not the same. Many nobodies disappeared. It seemed like a world that didn’t exist, that was erased of the map; although it not even existed and its name was prove of it. Only that person could be appreciated, and by its shape, its looked like a girl. Her coat was the same as the Organization XIII. She was walking slowly, without having a fixed direction.

Suddenly, she heard a strange sound. She looked around but everything was clear. She kept her walking thinking of what could be that sound, but then she forgot about it. After many minutes, she heard many steps of someone that was walking near her. She turned around and looked around again. Another hooded person was walking to her, wearing a light brow coat. The mysterious girl was scared and summoned a weapon to protect herself. She sustained it strongly, trying to hide her fear. Her weapon was like a keyblade, but without a keychan. The other character summoned his weapon as well. It was a keyblade very similar to the girl’s weapon, but bigger.

“Who are you?” She asked with fear in her voice.

“My name is of no importance, I only come here to accomplish an order,” he replied.

“An order? What kind of order?”
    His voice seemed familiar to the girl, but no one came to her mind.

“I can’t tell you that. The only thing I’ll tell you is that is better that you cooperate with me.”

She raised an eyebrow. “Cooperate with what?”

He raised his weapon and tried to hit her, but she blocked him with her “keyblade”.

“Who are you!? What do you want?” she cried, making force with her weapon.

“I want… YOU!” he shouted. He quickly put away his blade.

The girl ran back like 12 feet away from him and took impulse. Then, she ran to her enemy and jumped, trying to hit him. Unfortunately, he avoided the attack and blocked her again. Both tried to hit each other, but they failed. They were very skilled and seemed to have enough experience in fighting.

Suddenly, the mysterious man could touch her. He gave her a hard blow, that made her fell on her knees. She touched her belly, where she had received the blow. She felt a great pain, but tried to hide it.

Her enemy, which was standing in front of her, pointed her with his weapon. The girl, as she felt the heat of his presence, raised her head to look at him.

After the 20 minutes trip, Sora, Riku and Kairi made their way to school. They saw a big orange building, which said “Destiny High School”. It was recent painted and had a big garden full of many colorful trees and flowers. As they entered through the elegant gate, they found themselves in the courtyard. For Sora and Riku, this was a big impression. Kairi felt a little different because she was with her two friends again. They glanced at the new place.

Different types of students were there. Girls that were always keeping an eye on boys, nerds, girls talking secrets in a corner and guys in gangs planning something wicked. Everybody turned around to see Kairi and her two companions. Kairi was recognizable, but everyone forgot about the other two. Everyone stood silent for a moment.

“I feel like an alien,” Sora muttered in Riku’s ear.

“Me too…” he replied.

The three teenagers wanted to hear anyone say something to break the deep silence. Finally, a feminine voice broke it.

“Hey guys!” Selphie greeted.

She was with Wakka and Tidus.

All the students returned to do their stuff and Selphie and company came close to the trio to talk.

“HELP!"

“What was that?” Sora asked.

Kairi and Selphie’s eyes widened. “Oh no, that is Mrs. Simpson’s voice!”

Sora raised an eyebrow. “What?"

“Your teacher, silly!” replied Kairi. “She needs help, let’s try to find her!”

Everyone was scared by the teacher’s voice. Unfortunately, the gate that permitted the entrance to the teachers’ room was closed.

“No, what do we do now?” Kairi asked desperately.

“Hey! Look at that cute rabbit!” said Selphie, pointing at something.

No one paid attention to her because Selphie used to say cute to everything she sees.

Riku didn’t know what to say. “Well… let’s make something!”

Selphie continued. “But I had never seen a rabbit like this one, black with yellow eyes.”

“Black with yellow eyes?" Slowly, Sora turned around to see what Selphie was pointing at. He couldn’t believe what his eyes were seeing: a black monster with bright yellow eyes. It was moving uncontrollably.

“A HEARTLESS!” he yelled.

Riku and Kairi’s eyes widened. They saw two heartless that came from the ground.

“HEARTLESS!” they screamed.

Selphie was confused. “So that isn’t a rabbit, is a… heartless?”

Many shadows emerged from the ground. Some of them started jumping onto many students, while others just ran through the courtyard to scare the poor students. Everyone was running crazily through the place, causing some crashes and falls between them.

“Heartless, what are they doing here?” said Riku. He summoned his Way to the Dawn and began to hit every “heartless” that appeared in his way.

“Not again!” Sora growled, summoning his keyblade.

Kairi looked around and then at her two friends. She wanted to make something useful this time and, trying to imitate her friends, she summoned her keyblade.

13. Fearless A good and beautiful child

one mistake you keep making;
    you said girls keeping an eye in boys, its supposed to be keeping an eye on boys
    just thought you should know =D
    other than that, ROCKIN!

14. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's a new chapter. I hope you like it. ^_^

Chapter 8: No. XIV

The sun was set at Radiant Garden. King Mickey was in front of the new ice cream store of Scrooge McDuck, Donald’s rich maternal uncle. Both were talking about the incredible sales Scrooge was having lately. Since the rich duck included the Sea Salt Ice Cream in his ice creams’ list, the sales started to increase marvelously. Everyone at Radiant Garden knew about these delicious snacks and they bought them every time they had the occasion to do it. Suddenly, King Mickey’s phone began to emit a brief beep.

”Excuse me, Scrooge. I have a call. Hello?”

“Hi Your Majesty is Leon.”

“Oh Leon! How are you?”

“I’m fine. Well, I searched the info you need but…”

“Great! What did you find?”

“Sorry but... I have bad news for you.”

“What?”

“Yes. Someone erased all the information related with the name Xehanort.”

“What?! It can’t be possible. Gosh, I never thought this would happen, but it’s okay. I’ll try to find another way to solve this problem.”

“Your Majesty, it wouldn’t be better if you tell me why you need that info. Maybe, I know something that could help you.”

“Okay, I’m gonna explain you everything, but I’d prefer to see you personally. See you at Merlin’s house at 6:00 pm, all right?”

“No problem. I’ll be there.”

“Perfect. Okay goodbye.”

“Bye”

King Mickey hung up the call and put his silver phone again into his pocket. Then, he looked at Scrooge, who was staring at the King with a confused look.

“What happen, King Mickey?”

“Scrooge, many problems are appearing lately.”

“Do all those problems have something to do with the heartless?”

“Yes, but not just heartless…”

“What do you mean?”

“There’s a new enemy that is appearing frequently, hmm… it isn’t completely new…”

After the unknown hooded man won the battle against the mysterious girl, he captured her and both disappeared through a portal of darkness. The portal took them to a very familiar place for both characters: Ansem the Wise Research Lab.

“Let go of me! Please! What do you want from me?” She yelled, trying to release herself of the man’s big hands.

“Shut up! It’s better that you cooperate with me, okay?”

“Please, explain me what we are doing here," she supplicated.

“You’ll know it, but not now!”

“Tell me! I demand you!”

“I said SHUT UP, Number fourteen!”

“What did you just say?”

The man ignored her and continued his secret plans. He reached the computer and typed the password quickly. As he got access to the computer, he wrote various things that weren’t in English. Immediately, the wall glowed and a new entrance appeared there.

The girl was looking around to see if she had a choice to escape, but she couldn’t do anything. She sighed as she realized that her only hope to get out of this place was waiting for the unknown man’s actions.

The man turned around and looked at her. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into the new entrance. “You come with me.”

“No, let me go you idiot!” she screamed.

Sora, Riku and Kairi were exhausted. They had been attacking “heartless” and more “heartless” for an innumerable amount of time. Unfortunately, they couldn’t beat even one! They were shadows, one of the weakest types of heartless, but they seemed to be invincible. They kept appearing and their number became even bigger than the amount of students.

“Something isn’t right. Is this a joke? I can’t beat a simple, stupid and damned heartless!” Sora yelled as he moved his keyblade uncontrollably.

Riku laughed seriously. "Wow, I can’t believe this. These aren’t heartless or your keyblade is…”

Sora interrupted him. "You didn’t have beaten a simple heatless too, did you? That means your weapon isn’t functioning correctly.”

“Maybe they are more powerful and need more than simple hits to beat,” Sora said. He stopped attacking them to rest his arm, which was hurting him so badly.

“Sora, keep attacking!” Riku shouted.

“Riku, do you think I am one of those super heroes that appear on TV and never get exhausted?”

Selphie, who was trying to evade the little black monsters, giggled as she heard Sora’s comment. She thought this was a perfect moment to bother Kairi. “Of course Sora, you’re Kairi’s hero!” she yelled.

Kairi gave her a murderous look. “Selphie… don’t make me…”

Selphie grinned. “Don’t make me what? I’m not afraid of you. You’re so calm that you can’t kill a simple bug!”

Kairi’s face turned red as she felt a big anger inside. “Consider yourself dead after this thing ends," she muttered under her breath.

Sora and Riku were so busy that they didn’t hear the girls. They kept their minds on their enemies, the invincible heartless.

After a long walk, the two enigmatic persons found themselves at a new room. It wasn’t so spacious and the place just had a big seat at the middle of the room with chains painted on the walls and the floor.

“The Room of…” the girl muttered.

“Shh!” he interrupted her. “Do you recognize that?” He pointed to an old soldier armor, which was resting on the floor.

The girl’s eyes widened (It couldn’t be seen because she had her hood up). “Aqua’s armor! Why is it here?”

“Shh! I can’t say. Do you know why I brought you here?”

“No. Please tell me! I’ve been asking that question since we arrived here and you don’t want to tell me.”

“I though you should imagine why I brought you here.”

“No, I’m very confused. You can’t enter here. The only one that could enter was Xemnas, and he doesn’t exist anymore.”

“Oh! I forgot… your ex-boss, right?”

She stayed silent by a brief moment. Then, she took a deep breath and sighed. “Well…”

“Why did you leave the Organization?”

“I didn’t want to enter to that stupid Organization! It’s just that…” Her voice trailed off. She dropped the head.

“It’s just what?” asked Terra, interested.

“I was looking for someone and Xemnas promised me to find him there.”

“Who?”

“Nah, I can't tell you that. I don’t even know who you are.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, maybe your voice sounds familiar to me, but I’m sure I never met you before.”

“Maybe… you’re right…” he replied thoughtfully.

15. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

I have some ideas as to who is who... But I'm not telling! XD Great Chapter, but you're missing some speech marks:

Riku laughed seriously. Wow, I can’t believe this. These aren’t heartless or your keyblade is…â€

Sora interrupted him. You didn’t have beaten a simple heatless too, did you? That means your weapon isn’t functioning correctly.â€

16. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Chapter 9: New Discoveries

Finally a new chapter! It took me forever but it's finally here. This is probably my longest chapter yet. I hope you like it! :)

Chapter 9: New Discoveries

“Forget it, Riku! We will never beat these stupid heartless! This is gonna take us forever!” Sora yelled.

He felt that his arm might not tolerate more movements. It had never got so painful. Unfortunately, he couldn’t stop attacking because the heartless would jump above him, and the rest of the students would be defenseless. Sora wasn’t the only one exhausted. Riku was losing control of himself as he couldn’t defeat the shadows. The silver-haired boy had never cursed as much as this moment. Kairi was about to faint, but she tried to maintain her feet on the ground. She didn’t have enough experience using her weapon and she felt that she couldn’t raise her arm anymore. For their misfortune, the heartless kept appearing and appearing.

Suddenly, the little black monsters began to glow, becoming completely white. Their usual “shadow” form started to transform into another enemy.

Riku’s face had a confused expression. “What’s going on? They are… transforming…”

“Great! Now we have transformers as enemies!” Sora yelled sarcastically.

All the students were freaked out and some of them were unconscious over the ground. Everyone, except the “Destiny trio”, was running without control. Selphie was tired of evade and evade these “heartless”. She opened her bag and took out her rope. She lifted it and then shook it like a whip. “Get out of my way!” she yelled.

Wakka stared at Selphie. “Hey Selphie! What the hell are you doing?”

“Unlike you, I’m defending myself. I’m not gonna run over the courtyard like everyone is doing. That doesn’t solve anything. You should make something too!”

“What can I do?” asked Wakka.

“Do you have your Blitzball?”

“Yes. It’s in my backpack.”

“SO, don’t be stupid and take it! Try to hit these heartless with it like you fight with us at the island.”

Wakka nodded. He took out his Blitzball of his black backpack and twirled it with the tip of his index finger. “Now it’s time to fight!”

Tidus stared at his two friends. Selphie looked at him and rolled her eyes. “Tidus… do I have to tell you what to do too?”

“I don’t have anything to use as a weapon. I’m not going to use my wooden sword okay? That doesn’t serve of anything,” Tidus said.

“HELLO! Use another thing!” the girl yelled.

Tidus looked around and saw a stick of a tree on the ground. Rapidly, he took it and pointed straight to his enemies. “I have a stick. Fear me!”

“Do you think that’s better than your wooden sword?" asked Selphie. "I’m really surprised with your intelligence, Tidus.”

“Look who is talking. The girl who said that a heartless is a cute bunny! Do you consider that intelligent?” Tidus said, crossing his arms.

“Shut up your mouth Tidus!” yelled Selphie.

“Shut up you!” Tidus replied.

“You”

“No! You!”

“You!”

Sora and Riku stared at Selphie and Tidus. “Shut up you two!” They yelled in unison.

All the students gave them a funny look. Finally, the “heartless” transformed into little blue robots. Some thunders came from them and electrocuted three girls.

“Oh no!” Tidus shouted. Those girls were my ex-girlfriends!”

“Well, forget about them. They died. Let them rest in peace,” said Selphie.

Suddenly, Sora felt something strange inside him. He touched his chest and closed his eyes.

“Sora, are you all right?” Riku asked.

Sora slowly nodded. “Yeah… I think so.”

The keyblade wielder felt a compression inside his chest. Something wanted to get out of his body. Suddenly, a blonde boy emerged from Sora’s body. As he completely left his body, he stopped in front of Sora with a smile on his face. He was a 15 years old boy of the same stature as the keyblade bearer.

“Hello Sora! Long time no see," he said cheerfully.

The students had never seen such a thing. No one said something and Sora was speechless. He decided to say something at last.

“Roxas?” asked Sora.

“Obviously, please don’t tell me you forgot about me. It's been only a week since we don’t see each other.”

“I didn’t forget about you, Roxas. It’s just that I never imagined you could get out of my body.”

“Yes, I can. Happy?”

“I don’t know… Oh yeah! Why can’t I be happy about it?”

“I see you need some help, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but first I got a question. Why do you have an own body?”

“I don’t have time to explain you that long issue," replied Roxas. "Look, you have got to defeat all these heartless before they take you down."

Selphie, Wakka and Tidus, who were busy attacking the “heartless”, finally saw the new boy.

“Where did he come from?” Selphie said to her two friends.

“I don’t know. Maybe he is a new student,” answered Tidus.

A blonde-haired girl came close to Roxas and Sora. She wore a simple white dress with blue sandals. She tossed her sleek and long hair behind her back and smiled shyly at the spiky-haired boys.

“Hi guys!” she greeted.

Kairi walked to the blonde-haired girl and stopped beside her.

“Oh Naminé, you can leave Kairi’s body too!” exclaimed Sora.

“Yes Sora. I can, but not for a long time. We just can leave from your bodies when you two need help.”

“Where did she come from?” Tidus asked confusedly.

“I don’t know. Maybe she is a new student,” Wakka replied.

Tidus gave him a funny look. “Hey Wakka, don’t repeat my words!”

“But she can be a new student!”

Selphie took firmly her rope and whipped Tidus and Wakka. “Okay guys stop discussing!”

“Ouch! Selphie don’t do that again!” They yelled in harmony.

“Please Roxas help me with these heartless," begged Sora. "I’ve been HOURS trying to beat them."

“Sora, you just need some upgrades to that keyblade. Now you have new enemies to face,” Roxas explained as he pointed to the keyblade.

“How do you know that?”

“I don’t know.”

“What an answer… and how can I get those upgrades?”

“You have nothing to worry about; Namine will give them to you and your friends.”

“Perfect!”

Sora raised his keyblade and Namine touched it with her right hand. A light came from her hand and entered into the keyblade. She did the same with Kairi and Riku’s weapons.

“Now you can kick those monsters’ butt!” Roxas yelled cheerfully.

“Thanks Namine. And…Roxas… are you going to help me too?” Sora asked.

Roxas shook his head. “No Sora, I have to go. You don’t need me. Your friends are enough. They are your power, aren’t they? Bye and good luck!” Sora smiled at him and nodded.

Roxas faded and entered again into Sora’s body, and the same did Namine with Kairi.

Sora felt ready to face the monsters. He grabbed his keyblade and pointed at his enemies. "Now it's showtime!"

After the cloaked man showed the armor to the “No.14th”, he took her through a new secret entrance that he created. Both entered and looked at the new place. It seemed to be an old laboratory that did not have any use lately, even though everything was functioning correctly. The lights were on, there were machines of different types prepared for every kind of experiment and some computers were showing data in symbols. Someone had been using this lab secretly because everyone believed it was closed after the accident with Xehanort and the other apprentices.

“This is… Ansem’s secret lab. Here is where he did all those risky experiments,” the enigmatic girl said as she glanced at her surroundings.

The man nodded. “Yes”

“What are we doing here? Why all these things are working? The lab was closed after that accident with Ansem’s apprentices.” She said.

“I see… you know a lot, don’t you? Yeah, it’s true. This lab was closed, but Xemnas could open it before his death.”

“Oh… but I still don’t understand why you bring me here. Honestly, this place scares me. I feel like someone is here… waiting for us…”

“I took you here to see someone.”

“Really? Who?”

“It isn’t obvious?”

“Not for me.”

He took a deep breath and sighed. He said at last, “Your somebody.”

The girl was speechless. She didn’t know what to say. She felt a great cold running through her body and her heart started beating faster. Finally, she took courage to say something.

“My…what? Is she here?”

He nodded. “Her body is here. She in essence is inside of you.”

“I want to see her. Take me to her! Please!”

“Follow me,” the man said, walking toward a black door that had various button on. He typed a password, which made the door to open itself. The two mysterious characters entered inside another new room and looked around. It wan an empty and dark place, only a body of a woman resting of a bed could be seen from the entrance. The girl gave few steps forward as she tried to look who was resting there. Finally, she saw a blue-haired girl unconscious over the silver bed. Her face was pale and her thin body was wearing a white coat.

“Aqua!” she yelled as she ran toward the unconscious body. She kneeled down and slowly grabbed her cold hand.

“But how could this happen? Her body is intact. It has been 10 years since she died.” The member number fourteen said.

“I don’t know. I think this is a special case.”

“According to what I know, when someone’s heart is stolen, the body and the soul remain and form a nobody, but the body of the somebody it’s supposed to disappear.”

“Yeah, you’re right in some way, but there are other things…”

“What things?”

“Never mind…”

“Tell me, please!” she begged.

“I’ll tell you, but not here. Someone can hear us.”

“No one can hear us. We are alone… I guess…”

“We are…” His voice trailed off. He tried to don’t look at the girl and turned his gaze to the floor.

“Alone…” He finally said.

The girl sighed and looked at Aqua’s body. Slowly, she massaged her right cheek and touched her short blue hair.

“I can’t believe that one of her best friends killed her. That was so painful.”

The man was taken off guard. “What?”

“You didn’t know it? Aqua was killed by one of her two partners, Terra…”

‘Yes, I know that, but Terra was controlled by Master Xehanort at that moment. He didn’t know what he was doing. He didn’t care for anything but power and the darkness. He brainwashed him making him think the darkness was the right way.”

She started to lose control of herself and raised her tone of voice. “But that was bad! Aqua wanted to help Ven because Terra forgot about him completely. He made a fake hypocrite promise: I will protect Ven of everything. Of course, that didn’t mean anything for him!”

“Calm down. I know how you feel. You trusted in Terra but he betrayed you and Ven because of Master Xehanort. It’s not his fault.”

“Why do you defend him? I thought he was a good man. I still remember his voice, especially in that occasion when he told me something that I will never forget: Aqua, please calm down, don’t cry…” Her voice trailed off and tears dropped over her black coat. She dried them and sighed. She continued. “Everything will be fine. I will be always with you and Ven. Master Xehanort will never win this battle. Together we can get out of this. No matter how much darkness enters inside my heart, no matter if my soul lose its track in the nothingness. I’ll never let you down you, even if I…”

“If I have to lose my life, even if I have to lose my freedom, you two will be always present in my heart and the darkness isn’t going to beat me," He finished.

The member number 14 was shocked by those words. Words didn’t come to her mouth. She felt her heart beating so fast as if it wanted to get out of her chest. She started breathing faster. That voice always seemed familiar to her and now she knew why.

She raised her hand to touch the man’s face, which was hidden by the hood. “T-Terra? Is that y-you?” she stammered. Her hand trembled as she got it closer to his face. He stopped her with his hand and started to take off his hood to reveal his face.

Note: And that was chapter 9. I hope you liked it.

I was thinking of the next chapters of this story and here are some details I think you should know before I keep posting:
    1. In the last dream of Sora, Aqua was kidnapped by an unknown character. This character isn't the same guy of this chapter (chapter 9).
    2. Heartless is written "heartless".
    3. Today is Monday (In the story).
    4. King Mickey will send Chip & Dale in three days to Destiny Islands.

And that's all I can think of now. Thanks for reading and feel free to comment. ^_^

17. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

I IS AFEARED!!! (Yes, I know that sentance totally murdered grammmer...)
    I have... A BOOK!!! *Waves the book in the air*
    Great Chapter as usual... *Tries to get facts straight in her head*
    So... The 14th member is Aqua's nobody, (That's gonna be one weird name...) Sora, Riku and Kairi have Keyblade upgrades, Tidus has a stick, and Selphie, Tidus and Wakka won't shut up.
    *Has a guess...* If the person isn't Terra (The one Aqua's nobody was talking to) then...
    Terra's nobody?

18. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Thanks! ^_^

The one who was talking with Aqua's nobody could be Terra... or maybe not?

.............................................................................................

Anyway, I'm gonna explain something I said before that could confuse.
    When I said that in Sora's last dream a guy kidnapped Aqua and he isn't the same character of this chapter, I was referring to this part:

Suddenly, a cloaked person entered at the room and interrupted the dramatic scene. His cloak was light brown and seemed to be a teenager. Both separated of each other and gazed the new visitant.

“What are you doing here?†Ven yelled as he stepped in front of the girl.

The stranger raised his hand and blew Ven in his face. He fell at the floor, leaving Aqua without protection.

“Ven!†cried the blue-haired girl.

The man grabbed Aqua’s arm and put his hand over her mouth.

Ven tried to get up and noticed that his lip was bleeding. He saw the stranger making a black portal of darkness at the wall.

“Let her go!†He yelled.

Before Ven could put his feet again at the floor, Aqua and the cloaked person disappeared through the portal.

“Aqua no… come back Aqua!â€

The guy who appeared here isn't the same who was talking to Aqua's nobody. They have the same clothes, but they aren't the same person. That's just in case you guys forgot about that part.

Again, thanks for reading and for your comments. I have the next chapter almost done and I'll post it soon. :)

19. Heaxrt17 Gummi Ship Junkie

Chapter 10: Explanation of the Past

Thank you! :)

Here's a new chapter. Sorry it took me so long. I had a lot of school projects to do and I'm still have to finish others. :(

I hope you guys like this one. ^_^

Chapter 10: Explanation of the Past

After several hits with the keyblade upgraded, the keyblade wielder could finally defeat one of the countless “heartless” that were against him. The dark blue robot slowly fell over the green grass and started fading, releasing a floating white powder which disappeared instantly.

“I defeated one!” Sora yelled as if he had defeated 2000 heartless in a battle.

However, Sora started feeling confused. He didn’t understand why the robot released a powder instead of a heart. (That is what the normal heartless used to release after they are defeated.)

“Wait a minute, it didn’t release a heart! Just a …”

FLASHBACK

Aqua was with his friend, Ven. Both of them were surrounded by black and dark blue robots of the same stature as a kitchen’s table.

“There’s too many! We can’t beat them all by ourselves!” the blue haired girl shouted as her blue eyes moved quickly from a side to other, scanning each enemy.

Ven blocked with his keyblade an upcoming attack from a mischievous black robot. “Of course we can!” he said as he made force with his weapon to impede the attack.

Aqua defeated two of them of a single blow. They slowly fell on the floor and started fading, releasing a white powder which disappeared in just five seconds.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Oh yeah… Why didn’t I see it before?” Sora started muttering to himself.

Riku turned his gaze to Sora. He could hear his friend saying something and tried to decipher what it was, but he couldn’t.

“Sora, what are you talking about?” asked Riku.

Sora didn’t pay attention to his friend and kept talking to himself. “That makes a lot of sense, or not… nah… that doesn’t make any sense at all…”

Riku hated being ignored and shouted him, “Sora!”

Sora jumped frightening and looked at the silver-haired boy. “What?”

“What are you talking about?” he asked one more time.

“Riku, don’t you see it? Those “heartless” are the same of the dream!”

Riku raised an eyebrow and gave him a confused look. “What dream?”

“The dream with Aqua and Ven, you know, when they were defeating the … Oh right … I haven't had time to talk to you about that dream.”

“Oh, another dream about the same people again. Really Sora, those dreams of yours are worrying me. You've got to tell all these dreams to the King.”

Sora slowly nodded. “Yeah, I know.”

“Sora, behind you!” Kairi yelled frightening.

Sora turned around and his eyes widened as he saw what was coming to him. He took his keyblade firmly with his two hands, but it was too late. A lot of blue robots jumped on the poor spiky-haired boy and left him defenseless. Accidentally, he loosed his keyblade and one of his enemies took it. It began to scan it with its red eyes.

Sora, as he tried to raise his head to look at the mischievous robot who took his weapon, yelled, “Hey give it back! That is not a toy!”

He tried to take out the monsters above him, but he failed miserably. The youth couldn’t stand up and, for his misfortune; the robots started emitting strong rays on him.

“Sora! Leave him alone!” Kairi cried. She took her flower keyblade firmly with her right hand and charged at the enemies, who were electrocuting crazily the poor boy. As the robots looked at the girl’s weapon, they quickly ran away, leaving no time to Kairi to stop her attack.

The spiky-haired boy, who had his hair spikier than before because of the hurting rays, raised his head and his eyes grew as two car’s wheels when he saw the girl.

“Kairi, NO!” yelled Riku.

POOM! Kairi hit Sora on his head, again, but this time the boy didn’t faint.

Sora was about to explode of the big pain in all his body, especially, in his head.

Kairi flushed a little. “Sora, I’m so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn’t want to hurt you. I just want to save you!” she yelled in despair.

Everyone was very worried about Sora, except Selphie, who always made a stupid comment to hurt Kairi. “Poor Sora, first day of school, electrocuted by the “heartless” and now hit by his girlfriend,” she said to Tidus and Wakka.

Kairi stared at Selphie and gave her a murderous look. “I’M NOT HIS GIRLFRIEND!”

Selphie rolled her eyes. “Whatever…”

Riku and Kairi grabbed Sora by his hands and helped him to stand up.

“Are you okay?” asked Riku.

Sora nodded and started massaging his head with his right hand. “Yeah, no worries. I just have a little headache.”

“Sora, please forgive me. I’m really sorry.” Kairi said embarrassedly.

“Kai, don’t worry. I know it was not your fault. You tried to save me but…”

“Kairi fail!” Selphie interrupted.

Wakka and Tidus were exhausted of hear Selphie speaking nonsense, and if they could, they would kick her off the school’s garden. “Selphie please shut up. This is serious.” Wakka said to the browned-haired girl.

Riku shook his head. “Guys please don’t stop attacking. We got to end this soon to save Mrs. Simpson.”

“But first, tell that stupid monster to give me back my keyblade.” Sora said as he pointed to the robot who took his weapon. It was scanning it again and once again.

“That’s pretty easy, Sora. Riku charged at the small enemy and blew it with all his forces. It started fading and released the white powder. The keyblade fell over the ground and returned into Sora’s hand.

Selphie started clapping. “That was wonderful!” she shouted.

Wakka and Tidus face-palmed themselves. “What did she eat this morning?” Tidus muttered in Wakka’s ear.

.............................................................................................................................

“So… you’re gonna explain the whole problem to Leon, right?” Donald asked.

Donald, Goofy, and King Mickey were at Merlin’s house talking about the conversation between the King and Leon. Donald and Goofy tasted delicious and refreshing sea salt ice creams from Scrooge’s store, while the King walked desperately from side to another side of the room.

The King looked at Donald. “Yes. He will come here at 6:00P.M.to talk about everything.”

“I can’t wait until 6:00P.M. your majesty! It’s only 7:30AM,” said Donald.

Goofy gave another bite to his sea salt ice cream and stared at the duck. “Donald, please don’t be impatient. Leon has a lot of work to do.”

“Yes I know, but I’m really bored. Nothing interesting has happened lately. I’m here, doing nothing. Just eating sea salt ice cream and watching Goofy’s ugly face.”

Goofy, who was about to give another bite to his almost finished ice cream, closed his mouth and stared at Donald. “What? Am I ugly?”

Donald nodded. “Yes, you are!”

“Donald!” Mickey yelled.

“Sorry, your Majesty, I’m just really bored.”

“And insulting people make you less bored?”

“No, but telling the truth to others make me really less bored.”

Suddenly, they heard someone opening the door. They turned their gazes to the old wooden door which was in front of them. The door was opened completely and a brown-haired girl entered into the house. She dressed pink clothes and her long braid was tied with a cute pink ribbon. As she saw them, a smiled was drawn on her face.

“Oh! Your Majesty, Donald, Goofy! I missed you so much," she said cheerfully.

“Hi Aerith,” they greeted in unison.

Aerith closed the door and looked again at the King and companions. “Leon said he will come here soon. He isn’t so busy today.”

“Oh fine!” Donald said as he took another bite of his sea salt ice cream.

“Hey Aerith, how are the others?” asked the King.

“They’re fine, just a little busy with all this stuff about the new enemy.”

“Oh… the new enemy. How much do you know about that theme?”

“A little, I only know what Leon told me.”

“What exactly did he tell you?”

Aerith pulled a chair near her and sat down. “Well, he said he had seen this new enemy before, ten years ago precisely.”

Mickey put a hand under his chin. “Ten years ago…”

“Yes, ten years ago. I think you had seen them too, right?”

The King slowly nodded. “Yes, Aerith, I had seen them before. I don’t know why they’re back and I lost my hopes to find an answer.”

“Why?” Aerith asked.

“My last hope was Ansem’s computer, but some idiot erased all the info that could help me to solve this problem.”

“Don’t be hopeless. What about Sora? He sure will find a way to solve this.”

“Well, perhaps Sora is my last hope.”

“Did you call him?”

“I sent him a letter saying I will send Chip & Dale to bring them to my castle.”

“Good! When?”

“Tomorrow.”

“That means you have to go back to your castle, right?”

“Yes, this is my last day here at Radiant Garden.”

Aerith got up and walked to a small wooden table which had a big book over it. She took the heavy old book with her two hands and put it into Mickey’s hands.

The King gazed the book. It had the words “Winnie the Pooh” printed on it. Below the title, there was a picture of Sora and Pooh looking at the sky. “Pooh’s story book!” he yelled.

Aerith nodded. “Yes, you’re right.”

The King opened it and his eyes widened. The book’s pages were completely empty. “What’s going on? This book doesn’t have anything. The pages are blank!”

Aerith nodded. “Yes, your majesty. Many pages were stolen by the heartless.”

Donald finished his ice cream and threw the stick into the garbage. “That means we have to find those pages and go through all that Pooh stuff again!” he protested.

“Well, you don’t have to. Sora is the only who can enter into that book,” said Goofy.

“Pages were scattered around many worlds. You guys, Donald, Goofy, and Sora, of course, have to find them in your journey.” Aerith said as she took the book from Mickey’s hands.

Donald and Goofy opened their eyes bigger. “Journey, what journey?”

Aerith giggled as she saw Donald and Goofy’s funny faces. “I thought you three would have a journey around many worlds to solve the problem about the new enemy.”

Mickey stretched his arms. “Well Aerith, I’m planning to send Sora, Donald and Goofy to other worlds. I want them to visit the worlds that…”

Suddenly, they heard someone opening the door again. They King stopped talking and looked at the door, and the same did Donald, Goofy, and Aerith. A tall man entered into the house. He was a brown-haired man who was carrying a big sword in his hands. After he entered, he closed the door and looked at the people inside the house.

“Leon!” Mickey, Donald, and Goofy yelled in harmony.

Leon put away his weapon and greeted everyone with his hand. “Hi guys, I said I will come here at 6:00P.M., but Merlin told me that you three were here, so I decided to come earlier.”

“Fine, it’s better that way. I have to return to my castle soon, I wanna be prepared for the arrival of Sora and his friends,” said the King.

Aerith pulled her chair behind Leon. “Leon, you can sit here. I’ll find another chair for me.”

“Okay thanks, Aerith,” Leon thanked, sitting down in the chair.

“So how is everything going?” asked Leon.

“No very well. I have received bad news from many worlds. A lot of dissouls are appearing everywhere without control,” explained the king.

“Dissouls?” Donald and Goofy asked at the same time.

The King nodded. “Yes, this is the new enemy I was referring to. I had seen it ten years ago, but they disappeared as the first heartless appeared. I don’t know why they’re back.”

Leon crossed his arms and put his hand under his chin. “Oh! the dissouls, I forgot about that name.”

“Everyone forgot that name, Leon,” replied Mickey.

“What do you mean by everyone?” asked Leon.

Aerith pulled another chair and put it behind the King. “Sit here, your majesty.”

“Thanks,” he thanked as he sat down. “Okay, this is a little hard to explain but I’ll try my best. Okay… here I go…”

Everyone paid total attention to the King.

“Ten years ago, there was a war, a keyblade war. In this war fought many masters of the keyblade, including Master Xehanort. He and his apprentice had evil plans and needed to be stopped immediately. One of the masters sent his apprentices, Terra, Aqua and Ven to stop Master Xehanort, but they failed in this mission. At this time, dissouls were appearing everywhere. So, back to Master Xehanort, he disappeared with his apprentice and no one knows what happened to them after the war. I don’t know what happened to Terra, Aqua, and Ven either. I thought they died, but now I’m not so sure of that.”

Leon thought for a moment. “Excuse me, your majesty, but why do you think they aren’t dead? He asked.

“I don’t know, it’s just a feeling…” replied the king. He continued, “So, at this time I was Yen Sid’s apprentice. Donald and Goofy know that. He explained me everything about this and sent me to the place where the keyblade war occurred: Sunset Horizons.”

“Hmm… Sunset Horizons…” Leon muttered as he tried to remember where he had heard that name before.

“Yes, Sunset Horizons. I think it was its name.”

“And did you go there?” Aerith asked as she came with four coffee cups on a tray.

Mickey took one cup and gave it a sip. “Delicious, thanks Aerith. Yes, I went there, but I didn’t found anything important, just keyblades and more keyblades buried on the ground and… oh yeah… there was something really important, a heart…”

“A heart?” Leon asked as he took a coffee cup from the pink tray. “Thanks.”

“Yes a heart, a blue heart very similar to Kingdom Hearts. If you see it, you’ll swear it is Kingdom Hearts.”

“Take Donald,” said Aerith as she gave a cup to the court wizard. “Mmm… coffee! I love it! Thanks.”

Goofy took one too and started drinking.

“I’m not getting something. What did you say everyone forgot?” asked Leon.

“Oh yeah, I almost forget about that. Master Xehanort had a witch, a five years old girl who had the ability to control people’s memories. Yen Sid told me that, after the war, she erased the memories of everyone who knows about him and the war.”

“But I have two questions,” Leon interrupted. “Okay, first, is that girl Namine or Kairi?”

The King shook his head. “No, she isn't Namine or Kairi."

“Okay and the second question. Why didn’t she erase your memory?”

The King took another sip of his hot coffee. “That’s a good question, Leon. I still don’t know why she didn’t do it.”

“And what happened to her after Master Xehanort disappeared?”

“I don’t know, Leon. I have to check out that. Maybe, if she is alive, she will help me.”

“Do you think she’d like to help you?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t lose anything trying.”

“Yeah, you’re right, your Majesty. So what are you planning to do next? I mean, what you are going to say to Sora,” asked Leon.

“I’ll explain him everything about the keyblade war and the dissouls. Then, I have to think what more I can tell him and what I want him to do.”

20. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

What did Selphie eat that morning? She seems to be acting a bit... Odd.
    Great as usual! Poor Sora! That has got to hurt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.