The Organization XIII Christmas Special (official)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Dec 25, 2007.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

AWAY WITH YEE, SNEEK PEEK! D< *casts into the sea*

<<>>

Anyways... A-hem.

To my beloved proofreader:

I'M SORRY - I COULDN'T WAAAAIT! D'X I'm already a day late, and the people need their Christmas Story! ;~; I'll let you proof the second one (Ch-yeah - whenever THAT one comes out... >.>), okay? ;`;

OKAY! XD; Sorry for the delay, folks - I was up til 4 am trying to finish this on the 23rd... And yesterday's craziness threw everything off. >.<; ( If you know me on dA, then you probably know how spazzy I was. XD; ) BUT IT'S HERE NOW! =DDD

If you recognize anything you see here in this story, you is a bad person wiv a bad family, and [politicallycorrectnezz]Jesus is gunnah get choo[/politicallycorrectnezz] - lolz. XD

ENJOY, BISHEZ!!! D<

... I might try to make this a tad bigger - for some reason it's harder for me to read tiny font like this with brighter backgrounds. >.<;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Organization XIII Christmas Special

Demyx’s bright, cyan eyes slowly flickered open. He smiled, and yawned, and stretched out a little, enjoying the warmth of his blankets a little while longer, then smiled out the window at the great, heart-shaped moon.

“G’morning, Kingdom Hearts…!~” he cooed, climbing out of bed. Suddenly, he gasped, remembering what time of year it was. He squealed excitedly, his boyish face illuminated by the pale glow, and dashed over to his monthly calendar.

“ESPECIALLY good day, since it’s CHRISTMAS…” he blinked, then examined his calendar a little closer. “…EVE?! Awww…” He sighed, crossing his arms. “Well, I guess it’s okay for it to be second most wonderful day of the year, right…?”

He laughed, quickly shed his nightclothes, and started pulling on his special Christmas Costume he’d bought especially for the occasion. As he did, he sang “Sleigh Ride” to up his spirits for his most anticipated day of the year.

So far, of course.

“Just hear those sleigh bells a-jingling, ring ting a-tingling too… Come on now, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you…!~ Outside the snow is a-falling and friends are a-calling ‘Yoo hoo’… Come on now, it's lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you…!~ Oop! All done!”

It looked almost as if Demyx had robbed Peter Pan of his clothes, and dyed it a soft blue-color. Which he had. On top of his head sat a fluffy blue Christmas hat that went with his costume. As he hummed the rest of his song, he gave himself one final check-over.

Finally, a huge grin split his face in half. “PERFECT!” He kicked open the door with a, “MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, EVERY—WHAAAAAA………?!

Empty.

No hustle, no bustle, no cheer, no one near. Just plain, white, empty hallway.

Demyx blinked. “… What?” His voice echoed down the deserted hallway. “But… It’s Christmas Eve! We should be preparing, and celebrating, and-and…”

“And-and…” his voice echoed back.

He sighed. “Maybe Axel and Roxas are doing something right now…” he grumbled, shuffling over to the red-head’s room.

*********************************​

“Jump over the water! JUMP OVER THE WATER!!! Commit it to memory!!!”
    “SHUT IT, ya dope! You’re gonna make me lose!”
    “J-JUMP! JUUUUMP!
    “Alright, alright, I’m JUMPIN’ – sheesh!”

Demyx burst into the room, grinning. He’d summoned his sitar – now colored red and green for the season, and was posed in his official “ACTION!” pose. “Hey, guys, what’s—”
    SHUT THE F[honk]IN’ DOOR!
    “AGHHHH! The light – it blinds meh…!”
    “Oh, sorry…”

Demyx pouted, and shut the door, inclosing the room in reverend darkness once more. Besides the glowing, heart-shaped moon outside of Axel’s window, and the lit-up screen of the TV, it was completely shrouded in shadows.

Roxas looked back at the screen. “Ah, damn it! You made me jump into the water, Demyx!” he growled.
    “OOH! OHH! My turn!” Axel squealed, swiping the controller away.
    “HEY! No need to snatch!” Roxas snapped, gnashing his teeth together. He sat back, and watched grudgingly as Axel proceeded to beat the level.

Demyx looked them over. Axel had on the Santa suit he and Xigbar had been fighting over since it was found in the attic. Axel won by means of paying Zexion for blackmail.

And what blackmail it was.~

He had everything: the shiny, black boots, saggy fake beard, furry red Christmas hat – he even had stuffed a pillow under his shirt for the fashionable pot-belly.

He had a demonic, not-so-jolly grin on his face as he whispered, “Heh… That stupid turtle… what-ever-it-is, thingymabob won’t even know what hit ‘em!”
    “WAIT! Don’t jump on it! That’ll just make it start bouncing around!” Roxas cried.
    “I KNOW THAT, YOU DOPE! I WANTED that to happen so it would knock that funky gremlin-thingy and kill it! Got it memorized?”
    “Well, SOR-RY!”

Roxas slammed his back into the huge beanie-bag chair, grumbling snide remarks about Axel’s big head. His costume was exactly like Demyx’s except it was still the traditional green color.

Demyx quietly watched them bicker about various things in the game, a small frown on his face. Jeez – can’t they share for one day in their lives?! This isn’t anything LIKE the Christmas spirit I know and love…

“WHAT?!” Axel’s jaw dropped. “PIRANHAS?!?! How was I supposed to know there were freakin’ piranhas in the water?!”
    Roxas cackled. “MY turn now! Hand it over!”
    “NO! I wanna go again! Got it memorized?!”
    “Rules are rules, now HAND IT OVER, you… you…!”

Axel glared into the boy’s eyes. “‘You…’ WHAT…?!” he growled.

“Guys, GUYS!” Demyx cried, trying to stop the fight before it began. “How about we… Go outside, and spread a little holiday cheer? Ya know – with the peace, and love, and cookies—”

“We’ll pass,” the two guys said, rolling their eyes. Axel shoved the controller back into Roxas’ hand, and resumed glaring at the screen in obvious envy. Roxas grinned, and started playing gleefully.

Demyx’s smile melted off his face. “Oh…” he sighed. “Okay, well… I’ll see you guys later…” he sighed.

“Bye,” Axel and Roxas called in monotone.

“Well… That turned out to be a complete disaster…” Demyx grumbled. He rolled his eyes good-naturedly. “Ah well… It’s still Christmas Eve. They’d better get in the spirit by tomorrow, though, or else I’m sicking Xigbar on them.”

He giggled a little at the thought.

He looked around, sighing. “OH! I know!” he shouted suddenly. “The Christmas Tree! I wanna see if Santa’s come yet or not!” He dashed down the hall, grinning.

“Ah yes… That unconditionally would be the greatest gift of all… The day we take over Kingdom Hearts would be the new Christmas, when I become the King of the multi-verse. So many days how I’ve longed to…”

Demyx completely ignored his caught-up leader, and made his way straight to the Christmas Tree. It was decorated in pink and red hearts with the occasional Organization XIII symbol and a mini-designs of everyone’s weapons spiraled from the top to the bottom in over a dozen different colored lights. Courtesy of Vexen. Speaking of the top, instead of the traditional star that took place as the crown of the tree, there was… Roxas’ Oathkeeper Keyblade. No doubt, it was also the source of the majority of Xemnas’s never-ending rambles.

The Superior himself was also dressed for the season. He was in his Twilight-Form robes, but instead of grey stripes, they were now died crimson. His gloves were now a dark emerald.

Demyx dove down into the presents, a huge grin on his face as he examined the huge mounds of presents. “Wow! This is awesome! I knew they’d warm up to the idea of present-wrapping sooner or later!”

Out of sheer curiosity, he picked up a nicely-wrapped present with light-blue wrapping and a pretty pink bow. Probably from Marluxia… Demyx thought, smiling. Wonder who it’s to…?

He checked the tag, and squinted, trying to read the tiny writing.

… WHAT?!

He blinked. This couldn’t be right! The tag read…

To: Marluxia

Demyx stared at it for a little while longer, and then put it down, shaking his head. Ooookay… Next!

He picked up a present with red wrapping and a black bow on the top. Demyx quickly scanned the tag.

To: Zexion

Oh, this can’t be happening…! Demyx thought, franticly tossing the box aside, and digging up another present. What’s the point of giving at ALL when you’d be the only one receiving it?!

The boy checked one present after the other, hoping that one would be different, but the only presents that had a tag on them with a name for the receiver that actually differed from the giver were the ones he’d given himself.

Severely disappointed, Demyx sighed, and turned away from the sad sight, shuffling out of the room.

Demyx continued dragging himself through the halls, still a little upset. He was just about to enter the den, when something fell and bonked him on the head.

“OW!” The boy suddenly snapped back to reality, and looked for what had hit him as he rubbed his head.

A… CANE?! He looked up again, completely confused. Wow – he hadn’t seen that ladder there before! And, balancing precariously on one of the steps was…

“Oh – sorry mate! It’s hard trying to hold on to all this junk at the same time! Hehheh…”
    “Luxord…?” Demyx craned his head up. “What are you doing up there?”

Luxord was dressed in a long, flowing robe the color of bright yellow and black. He had on sandals as well as a golden crown tilted to the side of his head. There was a nail in his mouth, and he was holding a hammer, and… something else in his hand.

“What are you supposed to be…?” Demyx asked, handing back up the man’s cane.
    “My dear boy… I’m a wise man!” Luxord chuckled. It was kinda hard talking and holding the nail in his mouth, but he managed it.
    “… Why?”
    “Eh… Nevermind.”

As he hooked the can onto his arm, Demyx caught a glimpse of a green leaf. Suddenly, his face brightened. “AH! Decorations?!”
    “…” Luxord spat the nail into his hand. “I… guess you could call them that…” he said, getting ready to nail his little “decoration” on the center of the arch-way.

“Oh, this is GREAT, Luxxy! I’m so happy that SOMEONE is taking the initiative to—GWAH!!!” Demyx shielded his eyes from the horrible sight, screaming. “LUXXY, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?! Why are you putting THAT up?!”

Luxord was indeed nailing up a… mistletoe?!

Luxord slid back down, avoiding Demyx’s eyes. “Uh… Black…mail…? Yeah – let’s go with that.”
    Demyx gasped, horrified. “BLACKMAIL?! Luxord, how could you think of BLACKMAIL at a time like this?! It’s… CHRISTMAS!”
    Luxord smacked his head. “Please, Demyx – none of that… I have to hit the kitchen before… he wakes up.”
    “… Who?”
    “Eh… No one in particular. Now, um… Don’t you have some thing else… Important… to do…?” the man asked nervously.

“Well… I was just going to Vexxy’s to see how HIS Christmas was going…
    “Oh, good then!” Luxord said with a relieved sigh. “Go, go, go! Tell him I have his ladder for me!”
    Demyx stumbled off. “Uh… Um… O-Okay…” he stuttered, walking away.

Luxord sighed in relief again, slumping against the wall. “MAN that was a close one… For a minute, I thought he was onto me…” he said with a devious chuckle.

He paused, glanced back at the boy, and then struck a thoughtful pose.

“… Hmmm…”

Demyx wandered into Vexen’s lab, his bright sea-foam green eyes wide with wonder. All of the lights were off except for one stray lamp in a lonely corner by itself. From that one little lamp, all sorts of monstrous cast themselves against every piece of equipment available. It looked almost like a horror movie – well more of a horror movie than usual in Vexen’s lab, anyway.

Suddenly, he tripped over something, and crashed into a lot of fragile, weird-shaped glass objects that probably were very expensive. “Oops!” Demyx cried, a little dazed.

There was a loud snapping noise, and then a long string of curses too vile for teh interwebz seemed to come from nowhere… yet everywhere at once! Demyx jumped a little. “WHA’—?!”

Vexen materialized out of nowhere, his thin lips curled back into a snarl. “NOW you’ve gone and done it, you little pest!” he snapped. “You’ve messed up my concentration, and NOW I’ve got to start all over! HAPPY?!”
    “OH!” Demyx raised his hands in a non-threatening way. “I-I’m sorry, Vexen! Didn’t know you were working—”
    “And what is THIS?!” Vexen cried, examining all of his priceless, shattered equipment. “Boy, do you f***in’ KNOW how much munny it’s gonna take to GET THIS REPLACED?!?!?!”
    Demyx blinked. “Oops…!” he chuckled nervously.

Vexen glared at him a while more, hands slowly clinching into fists, but then a deep voice called out, “Relax, Vexen… I’m sure he didn’t mean anything…”
    “Hmpf…” Vexen strode back to the area where he was working. “Yeah, well… if the little ******* gets in my way again, I’m not to be held responsible for what might happen to him.”

Demyx smiled good-naturedly, and followed Vexen back. “Aw, Vexen!” he laughed. “I know you don’t mean that – you old jokester, you!”
    “Hmpf…” Vexen grunted again.
    Demyx’s laugh got a bit nervous. “You… DON’T mean that… Do you…?”
    Vexen gave him a long, unsettling stare.
    “O-Okay; point taken…”

Lexaeus was in the back marking up a Sudoku puzzle with a purple felt-tip pen. He looked up as the two arrived, and groaned. Oh no… here it comes… He sighed, rolling his eyes.

Demyx couldn’t help but give a little snicker. “A… RAINDEER?! Are you freakin’ serious?!”

Lex was in what seemed to be a jumbo-sized reindeer suit. Cheap, plastic antlers had apparently been glued to his head, his nose was painted red, and the rest of him was garbed in light-tan-ish footsy pajamas. The hands and feet had been dyed black to resemble hooves.

Demyx began laughing abruptly at the sad sight. “BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh, MAN, that is TOO rich!”

Lex snapped. “SHUT UP!” he screamed, summoning one of his tomahawks. “You think I dressed like this on PURPOSE?! Someone replaced everything in my closet with this same thing, okay? It was either walk around looking like Rudolf, or walk around with nothing at ALL.”
    Demyx shuddered. Scarring mental image…!~ Then, he blinked. “So, uh… what’s up with the nose and antlers?”

Lex’s eye twitched. “I woke up this way.” He sighed, returning to his puzzle. “All I know is… Whoever did this will have to drink their food through a straw by the time I’m done with ‘em. You can count on that.”
    Demyx shuddered again. Sucks to be them… Lex didn’t get mad easily, or very often for that matter, but when he gets set off, there’s no stopping him sometimes!

The boy turned to Vexen. “I like your costume, too, Vexxy!”
    Vexen smiled a little.

Instead of the traditional black Organization XIII cloak, he was wearing a snow-white lab coat with white boots to match. A small picture of Frosty the Snowman was sewed on the front of his coat. White, powdery stuff and some glitter had been sprinkled on his face to give him that frosty-ish color. Even his hair was dyed bright silver with a blue-ish tint for the day.

Demyx blinked, a clueless grin on his face. “… What’re ya ‘sposed to be, again?”
    The scientist’s smile dropped off his face. He scowled at the boy, and growled, “I’m Jack Frost, you dimwit! JACK. FROST.”
    “OH!” Demyx laughed. “I get it!”

Vexen rolled his eyes, and went back to his work place. He pulled down his blue-and-yellow goggles, and began welding two pieces of wire together. With the goggles on, he looked even MORE psychotic than usual!

“I heard that…” Vexen grumbled, eyes narrowing.

Well good for you – you want an award or somethin’, Frosty?

“Who’re ya talkin’ too, Vexen?” Lex asked, his eyes still glued to the screen.
    “Oh… No one in particular…”

Demyx looked down at the grotesque figure lying before him and shuddered. “So, uh… Whatcha workin’ on, Vexxy…?” he asked, smiling nervously.

“Only a Heartless\Mechanical hybrid weapon of mass destruction that can easily obliterate about 15 acres of land with one blow.” He pushed up the goggles, casting a slow, creepy grin at the boy. “You wanna watch…?”

Demyx stared at him incredulously. “… NO!”
    “Hmpf. Suit yourself.” Vexen turned back to his work.

“No, no, NO!” Demyx cried. “This isn’t about—! You’re not supposed to—! AAAAGGGHH!!!” The boy pulled at his hair in frustration, then stammered out, “Y-You’re NOT supposed to blow stuff up during CHRISTMAS, man! It’s not just right!”

“Christmas EVE…” Vexen corrected.
    “Whatever!” Demyx then turned to Lexaeus, eyes accusative. “And you’re HELPING him?!”
    “Hey, he said if I did, he’d use it on whoever did this to me. Couldn’t pass up a chance like that, could I?” Lex replied calmly.
    “But—!”

Vexen sighed, lifting the goggles again. “Look, boy. I happen to love winter, but Christmas has never been my thing, and if you’re expecting ME to change just because YOU think it’s what right, then you can just leave.”

Demyx pouted, glaring at him, then walked away. “Fine! Then maybe I will.”

The door to the lab slammed shut.

Demyx dragged himself through the hallways, grumbling. “Man… Today’s really starting to stink…”
    “Why do ya say that?”

Demyx looked up. “… LUXORD?!” Now he was dressed in a baby-blue elf suit, too! And it looked exactly like Demyx’s! “B-But I thought you’re some kinda wise-man!”
    “WAS a wise-man, luv. I decided that a jolly-ol’ elf would be more… festive, savvy?” the blonde replied, nailing up more mistletoe to the wall.
    “Really?” Demyx sighed. B-But… The blue elf… That’s MY thing…! he protested in his mind.

Suddenly, he got an idea. “Well… Lex is in the lab right now, and he’s wearing a reindeer outfit.”

Luxord slid down, gawking at the boy. “You’re joking… SERIOUSLY?!” He cracked up suddenly, slapping his knee with laughter. “Oh, that is TOO rich! I have got to see this for myself!”
    “Okay,” Demyx chuckled nervously. “Just make sure you watch out – that guy’s got five jolly-ol’ tomahawks that he probably wouldn’t mind using on someone. He seemed pretty ticked – especially for Lex…”
    “I’m a big boy – I can take care of myself!” Luxord scoffed. Before the boy could reply, he took off, laughing. “See ya, Demyx!”

“Uh, see… ya…” Demyx blinked as the blonde raced away. Then, he rubbed his stomach a little.

“I’m hungry…”

“Man, oh MAN!” Larxene snickered, grinning. “I love me some CHRISTMAS PIE! Hallelujah; thank ya Jesus…!” The young woman proceeded to raid the fridge, humming cheerily to herself.

White leather, high-heeled boots ran up her leg all the way to her calves. Though she had a short, fluffy red skirt that just barely came to the middle of her thighs, the sleeves reached all the way to her wrists. A huge black belt with a garishly large belt buckle wrapped around her thin waist. A Santa hat and fluffy, white material lining the seams of the dress finished the look.

Demyx stared at her legs for a long while, unable to look away. His face flushed a deep red. Oh, wow… I feel like such a geek next to her now…

She backed out of the fridge, arms completely LOADED with at least five different types of pie, and kicked the door shut. Ignoring Demyx completely, she laid out all the pie on a counter, pulled out a fork, knife, and pie-scooper from a random drawer, and grinned hungrily.

I’ve been waiting WEEKS for this day… she thought, tying an apron around her so that she wouldn’t mess up her fabulous outfit. Today is the day… I eat PIE! Come to mama!!!

Demyx blinked as she raised her weapons of mass destruction, preparing to strike. “Uh… Sh-shouldn’t you wait first…?” he dared to ask.
    “Why would I wanna do that?!” Larxene scoffed, acknowledging him for the first time. “Incase ya didn’t know, whenever there is sweet-potato pie sitting right in front of me, waiting is the LAST thing I do.”

She cut off a piece, and chewed, groaning blissfully. “Oh… Oh man…! This is heavenly… Okay – you really have gotta try this. Here – have a piece.”
    Demyx sighed, shaking his head despite the rumbling in his stomach. “I’d rather wait until a time where we can eat together… Ya know – as a—”

“PSH!” Larxene stuffed her mouth with the piece she was originally going to give to Demyx, chewing furiously. “Ch-yeah RIGHT! If ya didn’t want a piece, you could’ve just SAID so! What do ya think this is – some kinda Hallmark movie?!” She swallowed, and started on the pecan pie. “Lemme tell ya somethin’ ‘bout Christmas pie, son… When it comes down to it, it’s ALWAYS first come, first serve. I just happen to come a day early every year!” She cackled evilly, seeming to forget all about the fact that her mouth was still full with pie.

“What about the rest of us?!” Demyx squealed. “I mean, WE want pie, too!”
    “Oh, give me a BREAK!” Larxene screamed, making the boy flinch. “Do you really think I could eat all this by myself?! Sides, there’s still, like, eight whole pies left!”
    “Okay…! No need to get upset…!” Demyx chuckled nervously. “Just sayin’…”

Larxene sighed, and took another bit. “Mmmmm…! Hey, before ya go, make sure you give my regards to the chef, okay?”
    Demyx turned around. “Ya mean Xaldin…?”
    She rolled her eyes. “No – Elvis. YES, Xaldin, you ******. Not right now, though – he’s still asleep.”

Demyx shuddered mentally. Xaldin being awakened from his daily hibernation was scarier then a half-crazed rabid squirrel on crack.

And don’t even say they’re not scary unless you’ve been standing right next to one before.

Marluxia sniffed, wiping the tears away from his eyes. He was holding a bouquet of black roses in his arms.

Despite the gloomy set-up, his clothes practically SCREAMED, “Joy to The World that Never Was!” A pink robe that was absolutely choked with designs of mistletoe, wreaths, and holly hung about his shoulders. He was wearing a wreath as if it were a necklace around his neck.

“We are gathered here today…” he whimpered sadly, “to compensate the passing of this poor, deceased tree who gave its life… Just so that we could have a merry Christmas… As well as some-thing to put our presents under.”

Demyx gave him a funny look as the pink-haired man gave the sad stump of what once was a huge hug.

“She was… a brave soul, and will… be forever remembered in our fake hearts…!” He was so overcome with emotion, he started crying… again. “Oh-ho-ho, De-mi-hiiiix…!” he sobbed. “Don’t just SIT there, you ******-bag, get me some freakin’ tissue…!”

Demyx stared even more.

“Uh… Marly, um…” He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly. “Uh… I’m glad that you’re… ya know – feeling compassion for something else than yourself, but, uh… This is kinda… ya know… weird.”

“Oh, what do you know?!” Marluxia grumbled. “You’re just like the others…”
    “Marly, it’s Christmas, and that’s a Christmas Tr—”

“I KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!” Marluxia snapped. “And I don’t CARE! This is MURDER, I tell ya! Cold…blooded… murder…! I bet if we severed the head of some innocent nun, oh, THEN Christmas is bad! THEN people would see it as the barbaric, despicable, VULGAR MASSACRE IT REALLY—!

Demyx slowly backed away… Then dashed off as Marluxia had another of his…

Moments.

“Zexio—OH MY—!!!”
    “Shut the door.”

SLAM!

Demyx slumped to the ground, cradling his head in his hands. Oh, my virgin eyes…

Luxord walked by, carrying the huge metallic ladder tucked under one of his arms. He was now wearing what looked like an exact copy of Lex’s reindeer costume.

He glanced down at Demyx. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he asked.
    “Z…Zexion… room… dark… on… computer… one handed… with tissue…!” He shook slightly.

Luxord blinked. “I’m so sorry you had to see that…”
    “Yeah… So am… I…”

Demyx poked the door open slowly. “Saix…?” he asked, peeking through his hand. “Are you… decent…?”

The man didn’t respond. He was standing before the huge window in his room, gazing at Kingdom Hearts silently. As always.

Demyx gasped. “Oh my lord! Saix, what on earth are you WEARING?!”

Leave it to Berserker Boy to be the odd one out. Instead of jovial Christmas attire, he was garbed in all black. He’d even dyed his normally bright hair black. His pants were torn all over and laced with chains, as were the spiked boots that rested on his feet. Shredded bat wings with gaping holes all through them stretched from the back of his jacket – which was also torn. Under the jacket was a black long-sleeved shirt; in bright, bold red letters were the words, “Merry X-mas” with a picture of a knife stabbing through a holly and heart crossover.

As he turned around, Demyx couldn’t help but gasp at how pale his face was in comparison to the rest of his clothes. Even though dark rings rimmed his eyes, his sharp, yellow irises flashed as he growled, “You got a problem with my personal take on the Holidays, Waterboy…?!” Demyx couldn’t tell for sure, but his teeth looked excessively sharp – had he filed them to shark points for today, also?!

The boy gulped. “N-No!” he said quickly. “I-It’s just that…” He paused. “I was… hoping for something more… jolly.”
    “I’m never ‘jolly’ during this time. Deal with it.”
    “What are ya supposed to be, anyways?” Demyx asked, ignoring Saix’s previous comment.

Saix blinked. “An angel.”
    “An… angel?!”
    “Well, the angel. Of death.”
    Demyx blanched. “Ah…” he replied weakly.
    Saix huffed, and turned back to his moon-gazing.

There was an awkward silence for quite some time before Demyx ventured to ask, “Uh… Ya wanna do something…?”
    “No. Leave.”
    “B-But I just wanted to—”
    Saix shot him a glare that nearly melted him from the inside out.
    “O-Okay – leaving now…”

Xaldin grumbled a little in his sleep, and rolled over, pulling the blankets up to his chin. A few of his cane-rows were dyed green and red, but that was all he was willing to do as far as dressing up was concerned.

Demyx stared at him, and then checked his watch. “… It’s 3:46. This is pathetic – he should be awake by now…!” he whispered.

The boy stared at the sleeping man, and then shuddered, knowing he’d never have the courage to wake him up anyways. He sighed backing away. “I’ll tell him later when he’s not—HO SHI—!!!”

The boy tripped over something and lost his balance. At first, he thought he was going to fall backwards, but after a few windmills, and acrobatic stunts that only HE could pull off, he landed… Right on-top of the bed and the man sleeping inside it.

Xaldin’s bloodshot eyes suddenly snapped open.

SHING!!!

Demyx was suddenly thrown across the room by a huge blast of wind and pinned to the wall with five of Xaldin’s six lances.

“AUGH!!!” Demyx screamed. Even though he wasn’t hurt, he was still a little shaken up. Plus, he knew that he wouldn’t be unscathed for long as the dark form rose…

Xaldin slowly sat up, an insane gleam in his eyes. “Who… the hell… Woke me up…?!” he growled. The room started to rumble with his restrained anger.

Demyx whimpered a little, trying to pull himself free as Xaldin’s piercing gaze locked onto him. Oh crap… Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh CRAP – I’mmunna die. I’mmunna die, die, die, die, die… he thought as the man drew his final lance, and made his way toward the boy.

He held the business-end of the blade across the boy’s neck, his eye twitching a little.

Silence for a while. Demyx gulped, absolutely sweating bullets.

“B*tch… Do you want to DIE…?!” he growled, eye twitching even more.
    “… No…!” Demyx squeaked.
    “Oh, you have to. You HAVE to have some sort of death wish, or else we wouldn’t be having this conversation, would we? WOULD WE?!?!?!”

A mini-tornado let loose behind him, throwing the room into chaos.

“GYAAAH! S-Sorry! I won’t bother you again!” Demyx cried, squirming as much as he could. “PLEASE don’t chop off my head, Xaldin! I’ve only got ONE of those!”

Xaldin glared at the boy a little longer, and then sighed, dismissing the six lances. Demyx dropped down to the floor with a slight, “Oopf!”

The mini-tornado behind them died down as Xaldin sat there, pinching the bridge of his nose. Several minutes of silence went by before he growled, “Okay… Since it’s Christmas Eve, I guess I can let you get off with a warning. But this is the only one. You slip up again, and it’s your *ss, understand me?!”

He glared at Demyx. “Now beat it before I get rough with ya.”

Demyx didn’t have to be told twice. In three seconds flat, he was gone, leaving nothing but a disgruntled Xaldin and a messy room.

Come on… This is the last stop… Demyx thought, gulping. Please… Let this work… It HAS to…!

Knock, knock, knock…

“C’mon in, dude! Door’s open!”

Demyx pushed the door open, glancing around. Xigbar was laying on his bed, watching something on TV. Even though his room was remade to look all Christmas-y (green and red lava lamps, wreaths and holly everywhere, a fake mini-Christmas tree sitting in the corner, ect.), Xigbar was still in his nightwear.

“Xiggy, where’s your costume?!” Demyx cried.
    “Chillax, dude…” Xigbar sighed. “I’ve got one – I just ain’t put it on yet!”
    “And why not…?” Demyx asked, sitting down beside the old surfer-pirate. He watched what was playing on the TV. “FINDING NEMO?! What the heck – that’s not even a Christmas movie!”

“I know, I know!” Xigbar groaned. “I just wanted to hear that one part where the turtle dude is all, ‘RIGHTEOUS! RIGHTEOUS!!!’ Then, I’ll go take a shower, and change into my magnificent outfit of awesomeness. Now quiet – you’re gonna make me miss the part!”

“Xiggy, I really need your help, though!” Demyx begged. “I—”

“Kay; grab shell, dude!” said Crush from the TV.
    “OH! OH! This is the part – quiet, quiet, quiet!”
    Demyx pouted, jumped to his feet, and stood in front of Xigbar, blocking his view. “Xiggy, are you even LISTENING to me?!” he demanded accusingly.

“What do you waaaant?!” Xigbar whined, trying to look around the boy. “I can’t see – move!”
    “Xiggy, I want all of us to actually spend this Christmas together for once! TO-GE-THAR!”

Xigbar blinked. “So… what do ya want me to do about it?” he asked, shrugging.
    Demyx froze. He stared at the man for a long, painful time. “… I… I dunno…” he admitted softly, looking down.

“So… What brings you on this fine day to the EAC?”

“Well would ya look at that…?” Xigbar grumbled, standing up. “Ya made me miss it. Great goin’, lil’ dude – I KNEW I could always count on you.”
    “Sorry…” Demyx murmured.
    “Meh – don’t worry about it… Well, time for that shower now! You can stay and watch the rest if ya want. Or turn it – I don’t really care.”
    “M’kay…”

Xigbar examined the boy’s face for a second, and then sighed. “Look, if it makes ya feel better, when I’m done we can watch a ton of Christmas movies – together. Just like you asked.”

“… And the others…?”
    “Meh – what about ‘em?”
    Demyx sighed. “No thanks…”
    Xigbar shrugged. “Kay – suit yourself.” He disappeared into the bathroom.

Demyx sat alone in the room, quietly watching the movie continue, and then walked out of the door.

“Hey, watch it!” a voice cried.
    Demyx looked up. “You again? Any reason why you’re nailing five pieces of mistletoe to Xiggy’s door frame?”
    Luxord blinked. “… No… Why would you think that?”
    Demyx sighed, rolling his eyes. He walked off. “No reason – no reason—”

Luxord’s eyes suddenly bugged. He gasped. “Oh my LORD! Demyx, did you just…?!”
    Demyx turned around. “Just what?”
    “Walk… UNDER the ladder?!”
    Demyx blinked. “Uh… Yeah. Why?”

Luxord slid down, eyes wide with fear. “Look, boy, I knows all there is to know about luck, see?! And that – what you did right there – THAT was NOT lucky! Not at all!”

Demyx blinked, staring at the man a little, and then burst out laughing. “Yeah right, Luxord. Nice try, buddy. Thanks for the good laugh, though – I needed it.”

“I’m NOT joking!” Luxord insisted, concern filling his eyes. “I’m just worried about your safety is all – don’t do anything stupid like wash your hands with too much soap or walk beside doors, okay?”

Demyx stared at him. Wow… He’s actually completely SERIOUS! “Uh… Okay, Luxord… I won’t…” he laughed nervously.
    “Good.”

Luxord patted him on the back, and then went back to nailing mistletoe all over Xigbar’s doorframe. Demyx rolled his eyes, and continued walking down the halls.

Suddenly, a huge blast of fire knocked down Axel’s door. Roxas rolled out of the smoking room, teeth bared. “Give it UP, you sore loser! You LOST and now it’s MY turn!”

“Shut UP!” Axel screamed, chackrams drawn. “It’s my game, and I can play whenever I want!”
    “You f***in’ cheater – WE HAD A DEAL!” Roxas shot back, attacking the man with both Keyblades.
    “DEAL’S OFF!”

Fire swirled around, blackening the pure, white walls and filling the halls with a sickening smoke.

Demyx gasped. “No, wait! Guys—!” He ran up to his bickering friends. “Stop! You CAN’T—”
    “Get outta the WAY!”

WHAP!

Demyx fell to the ground, pressing his hand over his nose which was now gushing with blood. He stared incredulously at Axel.

The redhead stopped. “… Oops…”
    The battle stopped as soon as it’d started. Roxas leaned over Demyx. “You okay, man?”

Demyx jumped to his feet, eyes blazing. He shot both guys a glare as potent as acid, then stormed off.

Roxas blinked. “W-Wait! Demyx, where are you—?!”

But he was already gone.

"I can't believe this, I can't believe this, I can't FREAKIN' believe this...!"

Demyx stomped through the hallway, hot tears of anger brimming in his eyes. "This is all wrong...!" he whispered furiously as he sped down the halls. "They promised me that they'd do it this year - they PROMISED! This most definitely is NOT the way Christmas is supposed to be...!"
    "And who are YOU to tell us what Christmas is and is not?" a voice hissed.

Demyx gasped as someone rounded the corner and glared at him. "S...Saix...?"
    "Who says that Christmas is made of joy and happiness and goodwill?" he growled again. "When was it ever?"
    Demyx gulped. "Th...That's the way it's supposed to be... Right...?"

"Wrong," Saix snapped. "For most, Christmas is a time to suck up to each other with false brotherhood so that they can get everything they desire. And as soon as the blasted holiday is over, they go right back to being the same, two-faced bigots they really are. Christmas brings nothing but pain."

"That's not true!" Demyx shot back, his eyes narrowing.
    "Oh?" Saix inquired. "Then tell me. When's the last time YOU'VE had a Merry Christmas?"
    "......" Demyx looked down. "... Never..." he whispered. "B-But, I know it exists! It's NOT all a lie!"

"Look around you, you naive, little fool!" Saix shouted with a bitter laugh. "THIS is as good as Christmas gets! Around here, and everywhere else in our multi-verse! Christmas is nothing but a SHAM!"
    Tears welled up in Demyx's eyes. "But--!"
    Saix suddenly went resentful again. He shoved Demyx against a wall, and stabbed his finger into the boy's chest snarling. "Hear me, boy..." he growled. "And hear me well. There is NO. SUCH. THING... As a Merry Christmas."

Suddenly, everything went black. For a while, everything was still...

And then a scream pierced through the darkness.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers: OMFG! D< THIS cliffy again?! DDD< *mauls*

Sorry, but no revelation until the second and final part comes out. >D How else am I gonna keep you guys screaming for more? D=

P.S., if you got the joke about Zexion... I'm terribly sorry. If you DIDN'T... Well, uh... Don't think about it too hard. XD;
    P.S.S., GO GET 'EM, LUXORD!!!! XDDD

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah.

2. Amber PLUR

DEMYX!!!!!!!!! D:

I don't get the zexion thing.... I suppose that's a good thing, yes?

lol this is the second time i read this and i just realized Demyx said something about cookies >.<

*somehow sits patiently for da next part*

3. i love axel ^^ Traverse Town Homebody

that 's soo funny!!!
    next one!!!
    *sits on edge of chair*

4. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

I don't get the Zexion thing... I don't WANT to get the Zexion thing. Lol, this is so good! Axel, Roxas, and the video game: Just like me and my friends... Except we don't kill each other. Well, not with fire and Keyblades XD *Sits and waits for the next part* *Figits*
    GAH! HOW LONG MUST YOU TORTURE US WITH THE NOT KNOWING!! THE NOT KNOWING!! AHHHH!!!

5. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    FOXXIEFOXXIEFOXXIEFOXXIE

ILY!!!!

OMFG THAT WAS JUST AMAZING

AND SO FUNNY.

I LOOOOOVE YOU.

Yes, I did get the zexion joke ~~

FINISH IT!!!! NAO!!!! *SLAPS J00*

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Meh - no guarantees for the end of that thing. XD; I'm hoping to have the second part done by... hmmm.... Ney Year's-ish, BUUUUT, I can't say for sure. Christmas time = family and friends = no computer time = no story time. D=

But I'll figure something out. Stay tuned - I'll get it done ASAP! XD;

P.S., About the Zexion thing...

I'mma bad person. XD;

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT! XD Leave the fans screamin' for more - that's what I like to see! XD

There, there... I'll finish it eventually. :sweatdrop: Patience is a virture, man.

Thanks - I'll have it soon! XD

Yes. It's good you don't know the Zexion thing. Very good.

Hope you enjoyed! ^-^

7. O R A N G E C is the heavenly option

between an erupting earth and an exploding sky
    xD

I feel like a bad person for getting itttt.

I NEEEED MOARRR!

*chews on you*

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

And here I was thinking it was supposed to be the other way around... =\

*ish nom't to death* X.x;

9. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

aiyai-yai!!! I love this so much. No matter how many times I read it. lol.

Like I said before, Saix's outfit gets an A. Zexion's mini-story gets an A+. ^-^

Oh yeah, and the mario bit with Axel and Roxas could TOTALLY happen in real life. XD

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Hey, how'd ya know that was Mario?! XDDD And, that part with Roxas and Axel was part-way inspired by actual things that happened in real life, and...

The Powerpuff Girls... O.o;

Thanks for the compliment - I'm happy you got the Zexy joke. XD

11. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

Lol!

More! Now!

Nooooow!

12. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Yes, SIR, Sargent, SIR! XD

13. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

im a girl actually *has said this a thousand times this week* ._.

anyway...

WOOOOO! =)

MORE!

*sings joy to the world that never was*

14. Rosey Chaser

Why the hell have I not posted in this yet D<

As Ive probably told you a billlion times, this story is greaaaaaaaaaat :3 It has a great sense of humor and I LOVE it!

<_________>

Hi :3

15. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I knew you were a girl. .-.

Rosey: ='3 *hugz* Thank you for helping me get everyone's costume JUUUUUUST right. XD

16. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

What Zexion did...explains alot. I mean, SERIOUSLY.

>.>

Anyway, excellent work once again, Foxxie. You painted teh images of Axel and Roxas bickering over Mario quite well.

...does Demyx lose it in the next chapter, by any chance?

17. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I can't tell. ;D

And what do you mean by "What Zexion did...explains alot."? <:3

18. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

You know...the book...and what's inside it...

Nvm.

19. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Oh yeah. XD

But this time, he's on the computer. o3o

He uses the book in all other fanfics of mine. XDDD

20. Mexony Hollow Bastion Committee

I say this is all good and I can't wait for the next part! The font is really good and the way you typed it was really awesome! I love your stories I crave for them, this one is on my favourites:D I'm looking forward to what you'll have next!