Kiari's rose

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Scarred Nobody, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

i wrote this yesterday after i drew a picture i named "kairi's rose". this story is a sequel to a story i wrote eariler that sora perposed to kairi. hope you enjoy it.

Sora and Kiari were coming back from the wedding planner. they were able to set the date feb. 16 for their wedding day.Taylor Swifts "Our Song" was on in the car. Kairi was thinking about her future with sora. they did plan the wedding a month away. Could they be able to do it?

The next few days flew by. Riku was sora's best man, and Namine was kairi's maid of honor. the day before valintines day, they were looking at dresses. Kairi's stomache was feeling wierd.

"What's wrong?", Namine asked

"I don't know Namine. i've had these wierd cravings, and feel so....hormonal.", Kairi explained. she looked at her friend. She knew what has happened. how would sora take it?

Namine went to look for Roxas. He was in detention yet again. She wanted to ask him because he watches alot of medical shows like [H]ouse and [scrubs].

"Well, those are usually signs of pregantcy.", Roxas started, "Wait a minute, we haven't"

"Chill out!", said Namine, "it's not me, it's kairi who is."

"it's sora's baby?", asked Roxas. Namine nodded, "Go sora, Go sora, go, go, go Sora."

"this isn't the best time.", Namine interupted, "Now don't tell sora, understand?"

"Sure.", Roxas told her. He knew the rath of a pregnate woman was worse than the devils.

it was Valintines day. Kairi knew that she had to tell sora the truth. Sora gave kairi a rose with a note saying "I LOVE YOU!". She hoped that he wouldn't leave her like other relationships she's seen. She took a deep breath, and told of their baby. After, she waited for him to leave. He grabbed the rose, and put it on the crying girl's lap. he held her against him.

"I will never leave you.", He said, "I will always love you no matter what. We are getting married in 2 days. Nothing will be able to break our love.

"Thank you.", Kairi said while still crying. The baby and the rose were symbols of love. She had finally found the right man for her. She was ready to start her life with him. Only two days to go.

The next day, they decorated the hall. in the center of the main table was the rose she recieved. it was the perfect hall, the perfect night, and the perfect couple. they had a hard time falling asleep, but they needed it. Before kairi entered her slumber, she kissed sora, and felt a kick.

plz tell me what you think.

2. Amethyst Grave Hollow Bastion Committee

awwww thats awesome!

and I can TOTALLY imagine Roxas watching scrubs! lol

3. stripy4 Traverse Town Homebody

LOL! I can see Roxas watching House and Scrubs! Nice story!

4. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

thank for the commets.

5. Sumi suicidé

:censor2:OMG WTF did sora DO?:censor2:

6. Dredica SNES was the best.

Wow. I guess Roxas and me have one thing in common, we both watch House and Scrubs.

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

wow, talk about bringing up history.

glad you liked it.

8. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

I give you two words, AGAIN!
    Holy sht.