The Journey to the Rainbow Stone

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by kingdomheartsluver, Feb 26, 2008.

1. kingdomheartsluver Destiny Islands Resident

Beginning: 20 people and 10 animals(who can talk) live in a small town ruled by a magical rainbow stone in a hidden cave. The people and animals didnt suspect anything or anyone would take it until one day a guy, Zeke, and his rhino named Impha stole the stone. The small town has to set out on a journey to find this stone and if they dont? Zeke and Impha will use it for bad or even worse, the town dissapears.

RULES!

1. PG
    2.Keep it clean
    3. Please dont kill anyone with out my permission
    4. NO STEALING OTHER PEEPS CHARACTER!!!!

THE FIRST 30 PEOPLE WHO SIGN UP WILL BE APART OF THE TOWN, OHTHERS WILL BE OUTSIDERS.
    PLEASE SAY IF U ARE AN ANIMAL OR A PERSON.

THIS IS WHAT U WILL SAY TO JOIN(this for your character):

Name:
    Weapon:
    Person or animal in town(#)
    (i forgot this) Gender:

Example(me):
    Name:Lily
    Type:Person
    Weapon: Earth, Water, Spear Blade
    Person or animal in town: Person # 1 (if u are an outsider just put outsider for this one)
    (i forgot this) Gender:Female
    If u like u can put your appearence and history. I would like it if u could.
    Thanks for Reading!

Oh if you are an outsider u can have 3 characters

People so far:
    Name: Lily
    Type:Person
    Weapon:Earth,Water, Spear Blade
    Person or animal in town: Person # 1
    Appearence: Girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. Carries spear blade in a pouch on waist. Wears a blue and white tank top with jean shorts.

Name:Kaori
    Type(animal or person):Person
    Weapon:Bow and arrow and a sword
    Person or animal in town:Person#2
    Appearance:Wears a skirt,a brown no sleeve shirt,with a no sleeve jacket over it.Carries bow and arrow on her back but carries her sword below her back.Around her left leg she carries a bag for a handgun.She has black hair(the length of her hair is the same as Kairi's in the first game but a bit longer).Brown eyes.
    History:She moved to a village when she was 9 with her older brother.But when she was 11 her brother and her were seperated.She then lived with woman and her family.The woman's husband taught Kaori to fight.

Name: Darviak
    Age: 7 (in wolf years, ppls! If I was really a twelve year old wolf I'd be an oldie.)
    Type: animal = wolf
    Weapon(s): Carries a black oaken bow and arrow on her back, but for melee combat she will draw two golden longswords. Both are fashioned with a mithril hilt and while one is jewled with a saphire, the other is jeweled with a diamond.
    Appearance: A small and sleek wolf female who has been trained in the arts of double bladed melee and hunting combat. She has dark, obsidion colored fur that helps her blend into the undergrowth of the forest she lives in(not known yet).A scar in the shape of an x rests between her eyes, showing signs of battle that happened two years earlier. She is agile and has the ability to walk on two legs for a short period of time.

2. Aura Goddess

My character is also a female.

3. kingdomheartsluver Destiny Islands Resident

Sorry i have been editing alot. You can redo yours and put your history and appearence if u want. Oh and gender.

4. Aura Goddess

Appearance:Wears a skirt,a brown no sleeve shirt,with a no sleeve jacket over it.Carries bow and arrow on her back but carries her sword below her back.Around her left leg she carries a bag for a handgun.She has black hair(the length of her hair is the same as Kairi's in the first game but a bit longer).Brown eyes.
    History:She moved to a village when she was 9 with her older brother.But when she was 11 her brother and her were seperated.She then lived with woman and her family.The woman's husband taught Kaori to fight.

5. kingdomheartsluver Destiny Islands Resident

Ok thanks! :)

6. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I want to join! But can I be an outside, please?

Name: Darviak
    Age: 7 (in wolf years, ppls! If I was really a twelve year old wolf I'd be an oldie.)
    Type: animal = wolf
    Weapon(s): Carries a black oaken bow and arrow on her back, but for melee combat she will draw two golden longswords. Both are fashioned with a mithril hilt and while one is jewled with a saphire, the other is jeweled with a diamond.
    Appearance: A small and sleek wolf female who has been trained in the arts of double bladed melee and hunting combat. She has dark, obsidion colored fur that helps her blend into the undergrowth of the forest she lives in (if there are forests, can you give me a few of their names so I can choose a specific one?). A scar in the shape of an x rests between her eyes, showing signs of battle that happened two years earlier. She is agile and has the ability to walk on two legs for a short period of time.

7. kingdomheartsluver Destiny Islands Resident

Um....forests...like.... warrior forest or the blood forest or the thuner forest or something like that? We should make up someplaces we could go and stuff.

Oh and yes u can join!

8. naminestwinsister Destiny Islands Resident

may i join?

Name:kat
    Type(animal or person):animal
    Weapon:claws, sharp sharp claws
    Person or animal in town(#):animal #1?
    (i forgot this) Gender:female
    appearence:[​IMG]
    history:she was born but never after met her parents and since she just wanders round the town

Name:samantha
    Type(animal or person):person
    Weapon:she can cast all sorts of magic
    Person or animal in town(#):person #3
    (i forgot this) Gender:female
    appearence:[​IMG]
    history:she is the towns mage even though she is young she was born with unnatural powers and doesn't need to carry weapons for she can conjor up a weapon in the snapo of her fingers she's also good friends with kat the cat