Black Nights

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sexy Sheva, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Sexy Sheva Banned

Black Nights

Why today? Of all days it seemed to be today. The streets were misty, and the rain poured down on the hot blacktop and the hot pavements of the streets, causing the smoking mist the rise from the ground. It had gotten cooler. So cold that someone could see their own breath, and earlier it was hot enough to go play at the beach.
    A teenage girl ran down the street, the dark street with gray colors. The clouds resembled a massive storm. It was indeed, massive. The rain came down so hard it could’ve hurt someone, the lightning making the awful cackles and the thunder just booming at an ear popping level.
    She was alone… And that girl was scared. No family, no friends. Only people who hurt her, and made fun of her would even dare to come near her.
    Running as fast as she could, she turned into an alleyway, hoping to give the slip to the boys chasing her. She ran to the end, noticing a brick wall. She felt helpless now. It was a dead end. She didn’t want to end up like the girls trapped on soap opera’s.

She crouched down against the soaking wet brick wall as she saw figures walking down the way, at her. They were big, they were tough, and they were most of important mean. She felt frightened just by their appearance.
    “Look at Nicky cry,†one of them said. She was so scared she didn’t notice herself crying. She put her hand up to her eyes and felt the warm tears release. She stood up and kept her back to the wall. One of then got closer and pulled her up by her shirt, pulling his arm back and whipped his hand around, slapping her across the right side of her face. Nicky let out a cry and yelp of pain. The boy laughed then pulled his arm back in a fist. She put both her hands over her face and felt herself drop to the ground. The thud made her let out a small yelp as she didn’t realize she was going to drop. The person who had a hold of her wasn’t there anymore. She opened her eyes as she saw someone else. They had jet black hair, blue aquatic eyes, and a smooth skinny face.

His clothes covered his body. Long black pants, with a black jacket. The hood was over the top of his head and he looked calm. A sudden body thumped in front of her. It was the boy who was going to hit her. She scooted back a few feet as the boy looked at her. He smiled, and his teeth seemed pearly white. His eyes now cloaked in the darkness of the hood. She looked closer and two of his teeth, were sharp. Only the top ones showed, and they looked like fangs. Did he not take care of his teeth properly? But how could they be so pearly white?

More boys gathered around him and lunged at him one at a time. But somehow, he moved quickly without being seen. It seemed like a flash, but every boy that went near him, ended up on the ground. She couldn’t keep up that fast. The boys stood up and ran back down the alleyway, away from him.

Nicky stood up, holding her hand over her right cheek. She could still feel the tingle of the slap. Once the boy turned around to face Nicky, she got so close to the wall, her whole back was against it.

“Please, don’t’ hurt me,†she said more tears falling down her face. She never felt so scared

The boy reached out his hand. Nicky turned her face to the side and shut her eyes, so that he couldn’t hurt the right side of her face. It was already aching. He didn’t hurt her though. He held her chin in his palm and gently pulled her face towards his. His eyes still cloaked, and his red pulsing lips parted.

“I won’t hurt you,†he said calmly finally speaking. It was heavenly, his voice. He stroked the right side of her face with his thumb.

“They won’t hurt you anymore,†he said softly, then finally disappearing in the dark.

Who was this mysterious boy that had saved her? She wondered. She wouldn’t ask questions to herself though. Right now, she decided just to get home. She ran down the alleyway, and back into the storm, running up a large hill towards her home.

2. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

ooh awesome more please I gotta know what is his name. Ooh wait let me guess......hmmm uh Edward?Edmund?uh........um.....Laith?Chris?Kyle?Zach?

((I'm out of guesses XD what is it?!!!??!!?!??))

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

i haven't decided for a name yet

but Kyle sounds like one i would use =)

4. The Fifth Element Traverse Town Homebody

Thats one of my friends names. He is a LITTLE spazzy but he's cool

*tiny random voice*next chapter*end voice*