kh-vids Fantasy VII

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Princess Rapunzel, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

A story of kh-vids with the story of Final Fantasy VII. The list of the charaters:

Cloud Strife: DSK
    Tifa Lockheart: Aerith G. (me)
    Barret Wallace: axel ftw
    Cid Highwind: *Hippe Jesus*
    Yuffie Kisargai: AnimeGirl104
    Red XIII: Xephos
    Cait Sith: FinalForm
    Aeris Gainsborough: sora is cute (Forgive me! X#)
    Vincent Valentine: 戦士の翼

Jessie: Demitryx (Sorry)
    Biggs: Ienzo
    Wedge: Soranspartanti (Please forgive me!)

Sephiroth: DestinyStar

Reeve: Dawn
    Rufus: Neku
    Hojo: Repliku
    President Shinra: Deathspank

The members of my family, the Alter-ego Family. Enjoy!

------

It was a starry night in the sectored city of KH-Vids. The one person who knew was a young girl around eleven years old. Anyone could tell she was a gentle and kind girl, with shoulder length light brown hair in a ponytail and deep beautiful chocolate eyes.

Dressed in a short sleeved light red jacket and a light blue dress, she almost gave off a aura of mysterious gentleness. Her hair was up in a bright blue ribbon with a pale green orb in the bow, around her wrists were silver bracelets, and on her feet were brown boots. Dangling around her arm was a brown woven basket filled with beautiful flowers.

The girl was kneeling in front of a mako generated furnace in a darken alleyway, its green colored amber wafts surrounded her face, lighting up her eyes. She stood up, cradling something in her hands. Turning to the side, she pocketed the item and walked to a street corner.

In another sector of the city, a train stopped in a station with Vids-Ra Company guards protecting the platform. A woman with short blond hair and bright blue eyes jumped out and knocked out the guards.

Two men joined the blond haired woman ran up the stairs. A man appeared, he had short red hair and dark purple eyes, wearing camouflage style clothes.

axel ftw turned behind her and said, "Follow us, newcomer."

axel ftw walked up the stairs to join the others, a figure jumped from the top of the train, it was a man with short spiky brown and dark chocolate brown eyes. He wore some kind of military uniform, he stood up and followed axel to the stairs, taking out two guards on his way.

The unusual thing about the man was the large sword he carried on his back and the strange glow in his eyes, reaching the top of the stairs, the man joined the woman and the men.

"Wow!" One of the men examined the white haired man and his outfit. "You used to be in WARRIOR, alright! I can just from looking at you!"

"WARRIOR?!" The woman shouted. "Sora, aren't they the enemy?! Why is HE here?!"

The other man, Soranspartanti, told her, "Calm down, Demitryx. He USED to be a part of WARRIOR. Didn't catch his name though...."

"My name is DSK," The man introduced. "Call me Demon Slayer."

"Demon Slayer, huh?" Soranspartanti whispered the name to himself for awhile then said, "Well, my name is...."

"Listen, I don't care what your names are." DSK said. "I'm just here for the money."

Soranspartanti could only nod when the group heard a familiar voice shout, "HEY!!!! No traveling in groups!" It was axel running up to them, axel turned to DSK, looking toward Soranspartanti and asked, "He the new member of our rebellion?"

Soranspartanti nodded while Demitryx entered the code to open the door, the door opened and Ienzo, Soranspartanti, and Demitryx ran inside the reactor. axel stayed behind to talk with DSK.

"I don't trust you, ex-WARRIOR," axel said. "Name's axel ftw."

DSK nodded and walked with him into the reactor, axell turned to DSK, a sour expression on his face. "Hey, have you been in a reactor before?"

"Of course, I used work for Vids-Ra Company before." DSK replied.

axel sighed, he told DSK, "Demon Slayer, the world is dying because of Vids-Ra."

"That is none of my concern." DSK simply walked past him. "I'm just there for the money, not a lecture and definitely not saving the world."

axel grew angry at what DSK said, but he sighed and followed him. The group waited for Demitryx to enter the code and open the door, which she did.

axel entered the room as Ienzo entered another code to open the next door. They walked into the next room, and Soranspartanti entered the final code to open the door to the elevator. Ienzo stood by the door, letting Demitryx, axel, and DSK enter the elevator.

Demitryx pressed a green button and the elevator started to descend. The whole room was quiet, axel turned to DSK and said, "Demon Slayer, the world's going to die if no one does something."

"Look, axel," DSK said, crossing his arms. "I don't care what happens to the world. I'm just here for my money."

Demitryx grabbed axel's shoulder to prevent him from attacking DSK, the elevator stopped and DSK was the first to exit it. Following behind him was a cursing axel and Demitryx. They came to a long broken thick, Demitryx jumped to the other, axel followed, and DSK followed out last.

Demitryx stopped at a ladder and turned to DSK, saying, "The spot is down there." DSK nodded and climbed down the ladder, axel followed behind him. They crossed the bridge to the center pillar, axel took a bomb and gave it to DSK.

"Shouldn't you do this?" he asked.

"I'm gonna watch you, so you don't mess up!" axel told him.

DSK sighed and walked over to the pillar, he planted the bomb and was about to enter the code when he heard a voice.

'Please, wait! This isn't just a Reactor!'

DSK looked around, but shook his head and entered the code. Soon, a red light flashed, DSK ran back to axel. axel smiled and walked back to the ladder when a red machine scorpion appeared.

They took out their weapons, getting to fight the giant red machine obviously sent by Vids-Ra to stop from blowing the reactor.

DSK slashed at the legs, axel shot his machine gun at the legs as well, unknown to axel, DSK took out a thin bladed sword, before anyone could blink, he slashed the machine into pieces. Each piece fell, making a loud clack sound when they hit the ground. The two ran to the ladder, DSK climbed up first and noticed something was wrong with Demitryx.

He walked over to her and saw one of her legs were struck. Sighing, he helped her free her struck leg, she smiled, axel arrived at the top. They ran back to the elevator and entered it. Demitryx pressed the button and turned to axel.

"Demityrx, how much time is left for us to escape?" axel asked.

"I don't know, probably two or one minute," she said, a discourage look on her face.

DSK slammed his fist into the wall, a ticked look on his face. Before anyone could do anything, DSK ran out of the elevator when it stopped and past Ienzo and Soranspartanti as axel and Demitryx joined them. They were well out of the way when the fire ring from the explosion appeared, but the shock wave made the group fall to the ground.

Only one person cried out, it was Soranspartanti, the fire was caught on his pants, he was running around like crazy. axel stood up and said, "We'll meet up at the station."

"Hey....." DSK spoke up, axel waved at him, telling him to wait til they got to the hideout. Sighing, DSK walked around the town when he heard a voice.

"Excuse me...."

Please, forgive me if you don't like the characters!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm really sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

? Someone else made a somethingxKh-vids.net crossover like mine where members are cast as characters? Wow. It was pretty good, though I only really understood it because I had seen that part of the game. Won't it be a little awkward for Cloud's love interests when he's played by a female member? (especially for Tifa, because they unofficially get married before Advent Children)

3. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

The Second Chapter

The second chapter, including the Tifa of the story, yours truly, me! The ages of my partners are: Hermione's 18, Rikku's sweet 16, and Kairi's 13. Because of the roles played by me and DSK, I can call him Kyle. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

DSK turned and saw a young girl standing behind him. She was very young, her outfit was simple, yet she gave off a gentle aura. He stared in awe at her, she just smiled at him, holding her basket of flowers and asked, "Um, sir, has something happened?"

"Uh, nothing....." DSK looked away from her and said. "Hey, people don't see flowers around here a lot."

"Oh!" The girl said in surprise, looking down at her flowers. "Do you like these? They're only one munny."

"I'll buy some," DSK said, handing her six munny orbs. The girl smiled and said, "Oh, thank you very much!"

She reached into her basket and pulled out six flowers, handing them to DSK and gently the munny from him, then she walked off. Staring at the flowers, DSK sighed and walked off as well. He walked through the sector, ignoring everyone as they ignored him. As he walked down a street into the sector, he turned a voice calling out to him.

"Hey! You there!!!"

He turned to some Vids-Ra guards running toward him, he smirked and ran off, trying to run to the left, but he ran into more Vids-Ra guards, then he tried running to the right, but still he ran into more Vids-Ra guards. Eventually, he was standing on the edge of the walkway, surrounded by the Vids-Ra guards.

"That's as far as you go," one said.

DSK just smirked and told them, "I don't have time to be messing around with wimps like you guys."

"Enough talking!" another said, waving his arm out. "Grab him!!!!!!"

Just as they were about to grab, DSK jumped of the walkway and landed on a passing train going through a tunnel, down in the cargo room of the train, there was Demitryx, Soranspartanti, Ienzo, and axel sitting all around the room. DSK didn't show up at the station, and almost everyone started to get worried.

"Demon Slayer never came." Soranspartanti said, being the first to speak up.

"Demon Slayer......" Ienzo thought for a while and said, "Think he got killed or something?"

"No way!!!!!" axell said, he sighed, Demitryx thought to the moment DSK helped her and whispered, "Demon Slayer......"

axel sighed, they all looked when they heard something on the roof and went back to their business. Ienzo turned to axel, he said, "Say, do you think Demon Slayer's...... going to fight to the end for ALTER-EGO?"

"The hell would I know?!" axel shouted. "Do I look like a mind reader?"

Angered by that stupid self-centered ex-WARROR, axel hit a crate and sighed. "If only you weren't such weaklings......"

"Hey, axel!" Soranspartanti said. "What about our money?"

Angrily, axel hit the barrel again, that told Soranspartanti to be quiet, "Uh, nothing..... sorry."

The group looked up again when the hit was heard and a voice, the sound of footsteps made them wonder who was up there, coming from the side door was a dirty faced DSK, surprising everyone. Ienzo and Soranspartanti stood up and Jess just smiled, axel stood where he was, his mouth agape.

"Demon Slayer!!" Ienzo and Soranspartanti shouted.

"Demon Slayer....." Demitryx said, smiling at the dirty faced member of ALTER-EGO.

Dusting himself off, DSK smirked at axel, saying, "Looks like I'm a little late." axel just exploded, saying, "You're freaking right, you're late!!!!!!!!!!!! Just waltzing in here, making a big scene like that!"

"That's no big deal," DSK said, running his hand through his hair. "That's just what I always do."

"Sheez....." axel sighed. "Having everyone so worried about you like they were, you don't seem to give a care for anyone but yourself." DSK sighed, shrugging his shoulders. "Hmmm........" he said. "You were worried about me?"

"Wha!!!!!!" axel just shouted. "I'm takin' that your money, big stuff!" axel walked over to the door, Barrel turned to the others, shouting, "Wake up! We're moving out! Follow us!"

axel opened the door and entered the next car, Soranspartanti walked to DSK, smiling as he said, "Hey Demon Slayer!!!! You were great back there!" He went into the next car, Ienzo came in front of him and said, "Heh heh..... Demon Slayer! We'll do even better next time!" He followed his leader and friend into the next car of the train, Demitryx walked over to the door, saying, "Be careful. I'll shut this."

She closed the door, turning to Demitryx, she gasped and smiled, saying, "Oh, Demon Slayer! Your face is pitch-black...." She went up to him and weeped off the dirt from his face, she smiled even more as she said, "There you go! Say, thanks for helping me back there at the Reactor!"

She went into the next car, DSK just sighed and followed the rest of the team into the next train car. When team entered, they all heard the announcer's voice: Last train out of Sector 8 Station. Last stop is Sector 7, Train Graveyard. Expected time of arrival is 12:23 AM, KH-Vids Standard Time.

axel sighed and sat down, Demitryx, Soranspartanti, and Ienzo ran up and looked behind them, an offical sighed and said to himself, "This is why I hate the last train. Hoo-boy...."

He left the car, DSK finally entered the car and tried to the next car, but a guard came in and said, "Please!!! You're bothering the other passagers."

DSK turned to Demitryx, who turned to him. She smiled and asked, "Hey, Demon Slayer. Want to look at this with me? It's a map of the KH-Vids Rail System. Lets look at it together. I'll explain it to you. I like this sorta of stuff. Bombs and mentiors.... you know, flashy stuff."

At first, the screen was black, Demitryx said, "Okay, it's about to start." DSK looked toward the screen, which flashed a green 3-D model of the city, Demitryx started to explain, "This is a complete model of the city of KH-Vids. It's about a 1/10000 scale. The top place is about 50 meters above the ground. A main support structure holds the plate in the center, and there are other support structures built in each section....."

"The No. 1 Reactor we blew up was in the northern section," she whispered to DSK. "There's No. 2, No. 3 all the way up to the No. 8 Reactor. The 8 Reactors provide KH-Vids with electricity. Each town used to have a name, but no one in KH-Vids remembers them. Instead of names, we refer to them as numbered sectors. That's the kind of place this is."

"Phew....." Demitryx took a breath and said, looking the screen, "This is next! Look." The screen reshowed the model of the city, now showing a line. "This is the route the train is on. The route spirals around the main support structure. We should be coming around the center area, right about now. At each checkpoint, an ID sensor device is set up. It can check the identities and background of every passenger on the train by linking it up to the central data bank at Vids-Ra headquarters."

"Anyone can tell that we look really suspicious, so we're using fake IDs," Demitryx whispered to him again, soon a red light started to flash, Demitryx smiled and said, "Speak of the devil.... That light means that we're in the ID Security Check area. "

"When the lights go off, you never know what kind of creeps'll come out," she whispered again, "....anyway, we're almost back now. That's a relief."

The red flashing died down and DSK went to Barrel and Mia, who was looking out the window, axel said, "Look... You can see the surface now. This city isn't have any day or night. If that plate wasn't there... we could see the sky." DSK looked the window as well, he said, "A floating city..... Pretty unsettling scenery..."

axel looked at him, dumbfound, "Huh? Never expected to hear that outta someone like you. The upper world.... a city on a plate.... It's because of @$$ pizza, that people underneath the plate are sufferin'! And the city below is full of polluted air! On top of that, the Reactors keep draining all the energy."

"Then why doesn't everyone move onto the plate?" DSK asked, axel sighed and said, "Don't know. Probably, 'cause they don't any money. Or, maybe.... Because they just love their land, no matter how it gets."

DSK turned to the window and said, "I know.... No one lives in the slums because they want to..... It's like this train. It can't run anywhere expect where its rails take it." The train passed through the tunnel and circled the main support structure holding up the plate. The train finally pulled into the station, Soranspartanti, Demitryx, and Ienzo got off, waiting for axel and DSK. axel stood on the stairs, shouting, "Hey!!! Gather over there, all of you!!"

Everyone gathered around the leader of ALTER-EGO, axel said, "Alright, this mission was a big success. But don't get lazy now. The hard part's still come to come! Don't you all be scared because of that explosion! Cause the next one's gonna much bigger than that!"

"Meet at the hideout!" he shouted. "Move out!" He left the station, everyone else followed and came up to a small bar called Final Heaven, axel entered, the sound of axel's machine gun gave everyone a small idea about what they're doing to clear the bar, Mia came out, signaling everyone to come in. Everyone, but DSK, entered because axel had stopped him.

"Heh heh...." he started to laugh. "You wanna meet your little baby?"

"Little baby?" DSK asked, confused.

"Hey!" axel nearly shouted. "Don't act like you don't know what I mean! I'm telling ya...." He sighed and said, "Ok! Go on ahead." DSK went and entered the bar, but didn't expect to see someone who looked familiar to him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of axel ftw's machine gun firing to scare the costumers out in my bar, Final Heaven, made me snap back into the reality of the real world, I was thinking about something when axel came to scare the costumers. I sighed and leaned against the bar counter, a girl with long wavy dark brown hair in a ponytail and dark chocolate brown eyes stood next to me. It was one of my three partners, and the oldest of three.

"Hey, Aerith, are you okay?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, Hermione," I told her, smiling. "My mind was just in another world for awhile." Of course, my mind was in another world, my mind had always been in another world, all three of my partners knew that. It's been five years since that day, my hometown had been destroyed. Five years.....

It felt like much more time had passed since that day. I could still see the bright flames engulfed my home and destroyed my hometown, could still feel the sadness of seeing my father's dead body, and could still feel the chillness of staring into the narrow eyes of the person who did it.

Because of that person, I had lost everything that meant something to me, my home, my father, the promise I made with my best friend. Rikku, my second oldest partner, tried to cheer me up by jumping over the bar door, but she didn't see her landing and tripped, knocking face first into the wall and falling to the ground, unconscious.

My youngest partner, Kairi, put her hands on the door, making her body completely straight, letting her feet go first and landing on the floor, then ran over to Rikku to make sure she was alright. The young girl with me and Hermione ran out from behind the bar counter, I smiled when young SORA! shout, "Papa!!!"

But I got confused when she ran into a corner and hid, Hermione jumped over the counter and ran over to her. I walked out myself and said to SORA, "SORA!! Aren't you going to say something to our new member?"

Standing up and turning around, I couldn't help but gasped. Standing right in front of me was a man with short spiky dark brown hair and dark chocolate brown eyes wearing a WARRIOR uniform, right away I knew who it was. It was DSK, neither me or my partners had seen him in five years. I softly smiled to myself, happy to see what he got what he always wanted, to be in WARRIOR.

"Welcome back, Kyle!" I said, walking over to him, not noticing SORA followed behind him, catching his attention. "Looks like everything went well. Did you fight with axel?"

DSK just nodded and waved at my partners, Hermione and Kairi smiled when they saw him, Rikku was still unconscious but she smiled when she heard DSK's name. Seeing his nod to my question, I sighed and said, "I should have known. He's always pushing people around and you've been going into fights since you were very little. I was really worried."

"It's great to see you again, Aerith," I heard him say, he looked away from me, but I couldn't tell if it was because he was blushing to see me or not. I just smiled and noticed something, he was holding flowers, I said, "Flowers? How nice.... You almost never see them here in the slums. But.... A flower for me.... You don't have to do, Kyle...."

"No big, but..." I smiled as Kyle gave the flower to SORA, and watched as he sat on a table near the table as axel came in. SORA ran to her adopted father, and axel picked her up, just seeing that made me envy axel, it reminds a lot of my own father.

"Papa, welcome home!" SORA said happily, axel smiled, saying and putting her on his shoulder, "Yeah." After seeing the flower in her hands, he asked, "Huh? Where did you get that flower?"

"Demon Slayer gave it to me," she said, axel said, "Oh...... Did you thank him?"

"........" SORA was quiet and turned to DSK. "Thank you, Demon Slayer. We'll take good care of you!"

I smiled and asked, "You all right, axel?"

"Great!" was his reply, then he shouted, "Get in here, fools! The meeting's starting!" He went to the pinball machine since it served at the elevator to the meeting room. He went downstairs, while everyone followed him, I went with Hermione and the rest of my partners behind the bar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meeting room was small, Demitryx sat at the computer next to the television, axel was in the corner, sparring with the punching bag there, and Soranspartanti and Ienzo sat at the table next to it. DSK walked over to axel, he asked, "Hey, Demon Slayer! There's something I wanted to ask you. Was there anyone from WARRIOR fighting us?"

"None." He said. "I'm positive."

"You sound pretty sure."

"If there was anyone from WARRIOR, you wouldn't be standing here right now."

"Don't think you're so bad just because you were in WARRIOR." axel tried to attack him as he walked away, but Ienzo held him down and was tossed to the ceiling. "......"

"Yeah, you're strong," axel said. "Probably all those guys in WARRIOR are. But don't forget your skinny but is working for ALTER-EGO now! Don't get any idea about hanging onto Vids-Ra."

"Staying with Vids-Ra?" DSK said. "You asked me a question and I answered it... that's all. I'm going upstairs. I want to talk about my money." As he turned around, he was stopped by a familiar white haired girl.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had gone downstairs to be with DSK, I stood in front of him and said, "Wait, Kyle!"

"What?!!!!!" axel shouted. "Why do I have to call him Demon Slayer when you get to call him Kyle?!"

"I've known him longer, axel," I said and turned to DSK. But axel said, "Aerith! Let him go! Looks like he misses the Vids-Ra!"

I stepped back when DSK turned to axel and shouted angrily, "Shut up! I don't care about Vids-Ra or WARRIOR!" He calmed down when he turned to me, "But don't get me wrong! I don't care about the world or ALTER-EGO either!" He went upstairs, I was really worried, this wasn't the DSK I knew. I followed him upstairs to see him walking toward the door.

"Kyle, listen!" I shouted, trying to get his attention. "I'm asking you! Please join us!"

"Sorry Aerith...." he whispered. I said, feeling tears form in my eyes, "The Planet is dying. Slowly but surely it's dying. Someone has to do something!"

"So let axel and his buddies do something about it. It's got nothing to do with me." DSK said, and continued toward the door. When I saw that, I shouted, tears streaming down my face, "So!! You're really leaving?! You're just going to walk out ignoring your childhood friend?!"

DSK turned to me and asked, "How can you say that?"

"You forgot the promise, too...." I softly said, when he asked, "Promise?" I grew more angry, I shouted, "So you DID forget!"

Calming down, I looked up at him and said, "Remember, Kyle.... It was seven years ago....." The two of us were transported to our hometown back before it was destroyed. I pointed to a tall wooden well tower in the center and asked, "See, the well. Do you remember?"

DSK nodded and said, "Yeah, back then.... I thought you would never come, and I was getting a bit cold." I smiled as the memory drifted into my mind.

I got to the well and climbed it, since I promised to meet DSK there. Looking over the side of the well, I smiled and saw DSK sitting there. I sat down and said, "Sorry I'm late." There was a bit of silence between us, I said, "You said you wanted to talk about something?"

"Come this spring," he said, "I'm leaving this town for KH-Vids."

"But all the boys are leaving our town," I said.

"But I'm different from all of them. I'm not going just to find a job." He walked over me and said, "I want to join WARRIOR. I'm going to be the best there is, just like DestinyStar!"

"DestinyStar...." I said. "The great DestinyStar." DSK went into the well since there was no water, I asked, "Isn't is hard to join WARRIOR?"

"....I probably won't come back to this town for awhile," he said. He probably noticed that I giggled a little and said, "Huh?"

"Will you be in the newspapers if you do well?" I asked, he replied, "I'll try."

"Hey, why don't we make a promise? Ummmm, if you get really famous and I'm ever in a bind... You come save me, all right?"

"What?" He was obviously confused by this.

"Whenever I'm in trouble, my hero will come and recuse me! I want to at least experience it once."

"What?"

"Come on, promise me!"

"Alright.... I promise." He said, I smiled, Rikku did tell me that no one would get past me if I tried hard. Neither of us noticed a shooting star passed above.

"You remember now, don't you?" I asked, weeping my eyes. "Our promise...."

"I'm not a hero and I'm not famous," DSK said. "I couldn't keep.... the promise."

"But you got your childhood dream, didn't you? You joined WARRIOR." Despite it was because both of WARRIOR and DestinyStar lost my home and my father, I was still happy for him. "So, come on, you've got to keep your promise!"

"Wait a sec big-time WARRIOR!" axel had appeared and came up behind me. "A promise is a promise! Here!" I got out of the way as he tossed him a big of munny, DSK asked, "This is my pay? Don't make me laugh!"

I gasped and turned to DSK, asking, "What?! Then you'll....." Hermione, Kairi, and Rikku walked up behind me, smiling at DSK, we knew what DSK had decided.

"You got the next mission lined up?" he asked. "I'll do it for 3000 munny."

Knowing what he meant, Rikku jumped into the air, shouting, "Yes!"

"Thanks so much!" Kairi bowed at him, smiling.

"You're in for it, Kyle." Hermione crossed her arms and smiled.

"What?!" axel shouted, I whispered into his ear, "It's ok, it's ok! We were really hurting for help, right?"

"That munny is for SORA's schooling," he whispered to me, then turned to DSK, "2000!"

I walked over to DSK, smiling, and said, "Thanks, Kyle!"

After that, everyone rested for the next mission, I thought there was someone next to me, but I wasn't sure. The next morning, I gave SORA a glass of juice to drink and joined with axel. Hermione, Rikku, and Kairi ran up to us.

Hermione shouldered her quiver of magic controlled arrows and held her bow, Rikku was spinning due to the fact of the arm length claw she had on that arm, and Kairi tucked a large white and gray key-like weapon in her belt and I slipped a pair of simple red fighting gloves.

We all waited for DSK to come, and he came up on the pinball machine. He went over to axel first, he said, "Our target is the Sector 5 Reactor. Head for the station first. I'll fill you in on the train. Hey! Demon Slayer! Before the next mission, there's something I want to ask you. I don't really know how to use materia! I'll give you the materia you found, just explain to me how to use it!"

"You wouldn't understand," DSK told him with a sigh, Hermione smiled and said, "He's right, axel. You wouldn't understand."

"What, Hermione?!" axel shouted. "So this is what those guys in WARRIOR so great, huh?! Alright, I'll ask Demitryx again later. But you're in charge of the materia!"

"My partners and I are going this time!" I said, we have spent too much time hiding in my bar, we really wanted to help them.

"What?" axel asked, Hermione said, "We've gotten bored of staying here, and want to help you guys."

"We want some action!" Rikku shouted.

"Besides, are we or are we not part of this team as well?" Kairi said, I just remembered something and said, "Kyle! I got a message from the Weapon Shop man upstairs. He has something he really wants to give you. Don't forget!"

"SORA!, you watch the shop while we're gone, 'kay?" Kairi said, turning to SORA, who was working behind the bar counter, she replied, "All right. Good luck!"

Once we exited Final Heaven, I saw something and saw DSK grabbed my hand, I blushed a bit as we headed out to start the mission, I prayed silently, 'Please, let the mission go through safely.'

There you go! Done, finally!

4. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

AWESOME!!!!One question though.
    When am I making my appearance?!XD

5. Azure Flame Banned

This is pretty much the exact same as FFVII, but with different characters. It's still pretty good though. Any particular reason why you cast me as Cloud and yourself as Tifa? I was expecting you to be Aerith, since it's you're username.

Something I noticed while playing the games, the original FFVII says Aeris, while Crisis Core says Aerith.

6. Princess Rapunzel Flower, gleam and glow

Chapter 3

Sorry about the long wait, everyone! Now here's more of kh-vids Fantasy VII!!!!!

Chapter 3

DSK and axel went into the weapon shop as Hermione, Kairi, Rikku, and I waited for them, since we already had our weapons and waited for the boys to get theirs. Since Rikku was most hyper of my partners, she shouted at me, Hermione, and Kairi in her native language, "Drao'na dygehk vunajan! Lyh fa zicd kad uh fedr dra secceuh?!!!!" (A/N: Translation: They're taking forever! Can we just get on with the mission?!!!)

"Calm down, Rikku," I said. "They're probably taking their time. After all, the Weapon Shop man has something he really wants to give Kyle."

"Dnia....." Rikku said in her language again. "Pid, cdemm, drao'na dygehk vunajan!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (A/N: Translation: True..... But, still, they're taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I laughed, Rikku was always the first one to complain when it came to waiting. But soon the boys came out with their new weapons and we headed for the station, DSK grabbed my hand again and I softly blushed, smiling. Hermione smirked, or so I thought, she was the only one of my partners who knew my true feelings for my childhood friend and didn't tell anyone about it, especially if Rikku really wanted to know something while she was waiting.

We got to the station and broaded, Demitryx, Ienzo, and Soranspartanti were sitting down when axel shouted, "YO! Looks like this ain't not private car!!! So split up!!!"

As they ran off into the next car, I noticed an Vids-Ra official in the car and wondered what he was doing, he walked off and whispered to himself, "....hoodblums again. God, don't I just have all the luck....." and then he sat down as axel ran up to him.

"You say somthin'?" he asked. "I said, 'you say sumthin'?!" He walked in front of the official, "Yo, look at that!!! It got empty alluva sudden. What's goin' on?"

"DAMN!!!" the official shouted. "I.... it's empty of.... g... guys like you...." then axel hit him and he shouted, "Y..Y.... YIPES!!!! You.... you've seen the news, right? ALTER-EGO says there'll be more bombings. Only devoted employees like me would go to KH-Vids on a day like today."

I sighed when axel tried to get into a fighting stance, everyone in ALTER-EGO knew I was the only martial artist in the group, he shouted, "You workin' for Vids-Ra?"

That made the official cower in fear, he ducked and covered his head, "I won't give into violence..... And I won't give you my seat either..." Rikku ran up to axel and shouted, "axel!!!!"

Kairi sighed and smiled when he said, "&$#%!!! You lucky ^$#^$.!" They walked back to us and DSK asked, "So, what are we going to do now?"

"Carp!" axel shouted, causing me to sigh. "The hell you so calm about? You bustin' up my rhythm...." The train whistle blew and the train began to move, I smiled, " Seems like they just finished connecting the cars. We're finally leaving."

After a bit of silence, DSK asked, "So what's our next target?" With a grunt, axel said, ""Hah! Listen to Mr. Serious-about-his work! Awright.... I'll tell ya! Demityrx's probably already told you, but there's a security check point at the top plate. It's an ID scan system checkin' all the trains." I continued the statement, "Which Vids-Ra is very proud of."

"We can't use our fake IDs anymore...." axel said, we heard the annoucer speak, "Good morning, and welcome to Vids-Ra lines. Arrival time at Sector 4 will be 11:45."

"That means we've got three more minutes until the ID check point....." I said, worried about what was going to happen. My parnters each gave me a comfort, axel said, running forward, "Alright, in three minutes, we're jumpin' off this train! Got it?!"

He sat down, Rikku and I ran to the railroad map, I shouted to DSK, "Kyle, come over here! Let's look at the Railroad Map Montior!"

When he came over, he didn't look too impressed, I just smiled said, "Hmm, it looks like you've seen this already..... It's all right. Come a little closer." He did, I blushed and slowly moved my hand to his when a red light started to flash, Rikku stretched her head and said, "That's odd. The ID Check Point is supposed to be further down."

The annoucer spoke again, 'Type A Security Alert!!! Unidentified passengers confirmed..... A search of all cars will be conducted!!!! Repeat!!!! Type A Security Alert!!!! Unidentified passengers confirmed..... A search of all will be conducted!!!!'

"What's happening?!" Kairi asked, holding onto Hermione's arm. axel asked, "What's goin' on?!" Demitryx rushed in, she looked really worried, she told us, "We're in trouble. I'll explain later. Hurry! Get to the next car!"

axel didn't look too happy at that, he shouted, "^%#@%! Someone blew it......." We heard the annoucement again, 'Unidentifited passengers located in Car #1. Preparing for Lock Down.'

"Lets go!" axel ordered. "Keep it up!" We all ran into the next car, 'Car #1: Locked Down. Upgrading to Leven 2 warning.' "Hurry," Soranspartanti, and Ienzo told us, "They're gonna lock the door, sir!" 'Unidentified passengers located in Car #2 Preparing for Lock Down.' "Just run!" Demitryx shouted. "Changing to Plan 2!"

We nodded and rushed into the next car, 'Car #2: Locked Down. Upgrading to Warning Level 3' Just then, the lights stopped flashing. "Alwight," axel said with a sigh. "We clear?!"

"Not yet." Demitryx told us.They're starting another search. If we're caught, we're done for! But, don't worry. If we move up the train, car by car, we should get past it!" She broke through the door as lights started to flash again. We all reached Car #4, 'Car #4: Locked Down. Upgrading to maximum security alert!!'

axel ran to the front of the car, he turned to us and shouted, "All right!! We made it! Yo! This way!!" He opened the door of the train, revealing what we were pasting as the train moved. "Let's go!! We're gonna dive outta here!!"

"Scary... huh." I said, turning to DSK, he told me, "Too late to be saying that now. Why'd you come along anyway?" "Because..." I felt my face turn red, I had almost forgotten why me and my partners joined ALTER-EGO.

"Hey you two! There ain't no time for that!" axel shouted at us, we got ready to jump, Demitryx was disguised as a Vids-ra soldier and walked up to DSK, she smiled, "It's me, Demitryx. How do I look, Demon Slayer? Do I look good in a Vids-Ra uniform?"

"Just concentrate on our plan." He told her, Demitryx nodded and agreed."You're right, sorry." I agreed as well as I stood in the doorway with Rikku, "Yeah!! I've made up my mind. Watch closely. Rikku and I are gonna jump!" We jumped together, followed by Kairi. Hermione stayed behind with DSK, she turned to axel, "You don't care if we go first?"

"A leader always stays till the end," he told them, "Don't worry 'bout me, just go!" As they moved to the door, axel shouted, "Yo! Don't go gettin' your spikey-@$$ hurt! It's only the beginnin' of the mission!" DSK and Hermione jumped, axel went to the door and turned to the others, "Later! You take care of the rest!" axel jumped off as the rest of us.

We all landed in an underground subway, as the rest of us dusted ourselves off, axel grinned and said, "Good, so far everything's going as planned." He walksed down a bit and turned to us,

"Better not let your guard down till we get to the Sector 5 reactor. Ienzo, Soraspartanti, and Demitryx got everything ready for us. So MOVE it. Well, the reactor's just down this tunnel!"

We walked down the tunnel, until we had reached a grid of laser beams crossing the tunnel. "Those light beams are the Shinra's security sensors. We can't go any further." Hermione explained, Kairi noticed a ventilation duct in the wall.

axel stared at the duct, "That's one damn tiny hole. You tellin' me to squeeze into that to get under the Plate? No way! Yo, Demon Slayer, what're we gonna do?" "Go down," DSK said, axel complained, "But, damn man, that thing gives me the chills." We climbed into the duct, Hermione explained we had entered the ventilation ducts and worked our way into the Reactor.

Along the way we met Soraspartanti, Ienzo, and Demitryx. "Demon Slayer, this way. The reactor's up this ladder." Ienzo said, pointing to the ladder, Demityx said,"I'm sorry. The ID scan problem on the train was all my fault. I made your ID card special... So that's why it happened. I put my heart into making it. But I failed."

She shook her head and told DSK, "Next time, I'll give you something more decent. I'll be back at the hideout in the research room workin' on it." "We're gonna pull out now," Soraspartanti said. "We'll meet up at the hideout. Demon Slayer, we're countin' on you to blow the reactor!" He left with Ienzo and Demitryx, the rest of us worked our way deeper until we had reached the core.

Something went red in DSK and Hermions's head and I saw as DSK clutched his head and fall to his knees, I grew worried. To DSK, the area shifted as DSK hallucinated. He saw the inside of a Mako Reactor. Gears were spinning, on the floor laid a long, thin sword. He told me that he saw me, as a younger girl, sometime between the promise and the present, kneeling on the floor. A man was laying before me, dead.

"Papa..." I whispered, staring at the body and realized something. "DestinyStar!?" I sat up, looking ahead of me, realizing how my father died. "DestinyStar did this to you, didn't she!?" I shook her fists and looked skyward, whispering, "DestinyStar.... WARRIOR... Mako Reactors... Vids-Ra... Everything!"

I rose; then, vehemently shouted, "I hate them all!" I picked up the sword on the floor and ran into the reactor core, accompanied by Rikku and Kairi. DSK came out of his hallucination as he was back in Reactor
    No. 5., axel shouted."Damn man, get a hold of yourself!"

I knelt by DSK's side, I asked him, "You all right?" He rose, and stared at me, a almost forgiving look was in his eyes. "......Aerith." He whispered. "Mmm?" I wanted to know what he wanted to ask, but he turned away, "No... forget...... Come on, let's hurry!" DSK planted a bomb in the reactor and we hurried out.

We reached a mechanism with three buttons, I told DSK and axel, "Demityx said we all have to the buttons at once." We did so and a door opened, so we hurried through onto a walkway.

"This way!" axel shouted, his way was blocked. "Vids-Ra soldiers!? CRAP! What the hell's goin' on?" "...a trap..." Hermione whispered, we heard footsteps, then, the sound of the Vids-Ra theme music.

axel shouted, realizing something, "President Vids-Ra?" "Why is the President here?" Rikku asked, the Vids-Ra President, Deathspank, was walking onto the walkway, his expensive shoes echoing. "Hmm... So you all must be that... ...what was it?"

"ALTER-EGO!" axel shouted, loud enough. "And don't ya forget it! And you're President Vids-Ra, huh?" DSK stepped forward, I figured he would do that, he said, "Long time no see, President." "...Long time no see? Oh... you."

President Deathspank smiled at him and Hermione. "You're the ones who quit WARRIOR and joined ALTER-EGO. I knew you were exposed to Mako, from the glow in your eyes... Tell me, traitor... what were your names?"

"DSK." DSK said, Hermione spoke in a different voice, "Kyo Gainsborough." President Deathspank smiled and said, "Forgive me for asking, but I can't be expected to remember each person's name. Unless you become another DestinyStar. Yes, DestinyStar... She was brilliant. Perhaps too brilliant..."

DSK stepped back, almost terrifed, he whispered,"DestinyStar.....?" axel ran forward, he shouted, "Don't give a damn 'bout none of that! This place'e goin' up with a big BANG soon! Serves y'all right!"

"And such a waste of good fireworks, just to get rid of vermin like you..." President Deathspank said, almost like he was teasing us. axel shouted, "VERMIN? That's all you can say... VERMIN! Y'all Vids-ra're the VERMIN, killing the planet! And that makes you King VERMIN! So shu'up!"

"...You are beginning to bore me." President Deathspank said, yawning. "I'm a very busy man, so if you'll excuse me... I have a dinner I must attend." Barret ran right up to him, shouting, "Dinner!? Don't gimme that! I ain't even started wit' you yet!"

"But, I've made arrangements for a playmate for you all." President Deathspank snapped his fingers and we began to haer something, I gasped, "!? What's that noise?" axel ran back, looking around, "The hell is this!?" A huge robot buzzed in and looked menacing, it had three parrellers on the top and the markings indicated it was created by Vids-Ra.

"Meet 'Airbuster,' a techno-soldier,. Our Weapon Development Department created him." President Deathspank said. "I'm sure the data he'll extract from your dead bodies will be of great use to us in future experiments."

"...Techno-soldier?" DSK whispered to himself. A helicopter hovered up to the walkway, President Deathspank walked toward it, "Now then, if you'll excuse me." DSK ran forward, too late to intercept him. President Deathspank boarded the helicopter and flies away... leaving DSK and the rest of us alone with Airbuster.

"Wait, President!" axel turned toward Airbuster, he shouted, "Yo, Demon Slayer! We've gotta do somethin' about him!" Airbuster buzzed toward me, axel, Hermione, Rikku, and Kairi, I shouted, "Help, Kyle!" DSK ran in behind it, Rikku asked,"THIS is from WARRIOR?"

"No way! It's just a machine." DSK told us, Airbuster began to spin, axel shouted,"I don't care what it is! I'm gonna bust him up!" So the fight against Airbuster began, axel, Rikku and I were on one side of it, while DSK, Hermione, and Kairi were on the other side. I began the fight by doing a beat rush on it, Kairi used a thunder materia on it, which led to Hermione using a thunder covered arrow at it, Rikku simply slashed at it while axel shot his gun at it.

DSK slashed at it with a thunder charged sword, the thunder was provided by Kairi. Airbuster explodeed, taking half the walkway with it. DSK, Hermione, and Kairi were left hanging from pieces of broken metal. It looked like a long way down.

"It's gonna blow! Let's go, Aerith!" axel shouted, I was watching DSK and Hermione holding to the pieces of metal, Kairi was holding onto Hermione, I turned to axel and asked, "axel! Can't you do something?" "Not a damn thing." He whispered, I turned back to look at DSK, Hermione, and Kairi, I shouted, "Kyle! Please don't die! You can't die! There's still so much I want to tell you!"

"I know, Aerith......" he said, axel shouted, "Hey, you gonna be awright?" "Be strong," Kairi said, DSK just sighed, ".......... You worry about yourselves! I'm all right, but take care of Aerith and Rikku!"

"...Alright. Sorry 'bout all this." He said, Hermione shouted, "Stop talkin' like this is the end!" Right at that moment, the bomb exploded, knocking DSK, Hermione, and Kairi from the walkway. I tried to grab them, but they were too far away, axel and Rikku comforted me at my failure. We watched as DSK, Hermione, and Kairi plummeted from the upper plate down to the slums below.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There was nothing but darkness, DSK felt some pain and thought he heard a familiar voice to him as he saw a sillhoutte of a person,' ...You all right? ...Can you hear me?' ".....Yeah....." DSK answered, the voice said, 'Back then... You could get by with just skinned knees.....' "What do you mean by 'back then'?" 'What about now? Can you get up?' ".....What do you mean by 'that time'? .....What about now?" 'Don't worry about me. You just worry about yourself now.'

".....I'll give it a try." He tried to move a part of his body and heard a new voice, "Oh! He moved!"' '.....How about that? Take it slow now. Little by little.....' And the voice faded, the new voice asked, "Hello, hello?"

".....I know." DSK whispered, and asked, "Hey... who are you?" "Hello, hello!" DSK, Kairi and a boy with dark brown hair were lying in the middle of a flower patch in the floor of an old church. The flower girl from before was kneeling next to them as they woke up.

She stood up as DSK, Kairi and the boy managed to sit up. "You okay?" she asked. "This is a church in the Sector 5 slums. You three suddenly fell on top of me. You really gave me quite a scare."

"......We came crashing down?" Kairi asked in confusion, the girl smiled and explained, "The roof and the flower bed must have broken your fall. You're lucky." "Flower bed... is this yours?" DSK asked, the three of them stood up and brushed their clothes off.

Kairi bowed at the girl, "Sorry about that." "That's all right. The flowers here are quite resilient because this is a sacred place." The girl said. "They say you can't grow grass and flowers in KH-Vids. But for some reason, the flowers have no trouble blooming here. I love it here."

She began to tend to her flowers, she looked toward DSK and smiled, ".....So, we meet again. Don't you remember me?" "Yeah, I remember... You were selling flowers." "Oh, I"m so happy!" The girl wore a big smile on her face. "Thanks for buying my flowers. Say, do you have any materia?" "Yes, some." DSK replied, "Nowadays you can find materia anywhere."

"But mine is special. It's good for absolutely nothing." She told them with a smile. ".....good for nothing? You probably just don't know how to use
    it." The boy said, the girl shook her head and said, "No, I do... it just doesn't do anything. I feel safe just having it. It was my mother's...."

She looked skyward and said, "Say, I feel like talking. Do you feel up to it? After all, here we are meeting again, right?" "We don't mind," the boy said, the girl nodded and said, "Wait here. I've got to check my flowers. It'll be just a minute."

She began to check her flowers, she said, "Just a little longer. Oh! Now that you mention it..... We don't know each other's names, do we? My name is.... I'm sora is cute, the flower girl. Nice to meet you. But call me Eden, everyone else in the slums does."

"I'm Kairi, a white mage-in-training," Kairi smiled, the boy smiled at sora is cute, "You might not remember me, but I'm Kyo Gainsborough, 1st Class WARRIOR." "The name's Azure Flame. Me.....? I do a little bit of everything." "Oh.... a jack of all trades." sora is cute seemed amazed at his occupation, Azure Flame just smiled, "Yeah, I do whatever's needed."

sora is cute giggled, Kairi asked with a smile on her face, "What's so funny? What are you laughing at?" "Sorry..... I just..." sora is cute stopped and everyone turned to see a mysterious figure in the doorway of the church. Azure Flame tried to think about what just happened, he, Kairi, his 'old' mentor, Kyo, and the flower girl, sora is cute, were in an old church. They had turned to see a mysterious figure in the doorway.

"Sorry, bad timing on my part." sora is cute said, Azure Flame, Kyo and Kairi began to move toward the person. "Azure! Kyo! Kairi! Don't let it get to you!" She stepped back, behind the trio, she asked Azure Flame, "Say, Azure. Have you ever been a bodyguard? You DO do everything, right?" Azure Flame smoothed his hair and nodded, "Yeah, that's right."

"Then, get me out of here." sora is cute ordered. "Take me home." "OK, I'll do it... but it'll cost you." "Well then, let's see......" sora is cute thought for a moment, "How about if I go out with you once?" Azure Flame made an affirmative nod as he, Kyo, and Kairi confronted the person, "I don't know who you are, but...."

"You don't know me.....?"

' ......I know you.'

"Oh yeah...... I know you." Azure Flame stared at the uniform, "That uniform...." Three Vids-Ra guards ran in.".....Hey, sis, this one's a little weird." one said, Kyo shouted, "Shut up! You Vids-Ra spy!" "Hymn! Want him taken out?" "I haven't decided yet." .:Forgotten Hymn:. said, sora is cute shouted, "Don't fight here! You'll ruin the flowers!" Azure Flame, Kyo, Kairi, and sora ran to the back of the church, sora said, "The exit is back there."

They exited, and Hymn walked forward, OVER the flower patch... "They were..... Mako eyes. Yeah, all right. Back to work, back to work." He exited, "Oh!", Hymn re-entered, "And don't step on the flowers......" The three guards spoke in unison, "Hey Hymn, you just stepped on them! They're all ruined! You're gonna catch holy hell!"

Azure Flame, Kyo, Kairi, and sora were in the back room of the church. It's three floors high, and a large Vids-Ra missle apparently crashed through them all, leaving gaping holes in them. They jumped past the missile and climbed a broken flight of stairs, reaching a break in the walkway.

"There they are, over there!" Hymn shouted, he came in with the three guards. "Azure... that one!" sora shouted, Azure Flame nodded, "I know... Looks like they aren't going to let us go." "What should we do?" "Well we can't let them catch us, can we? Then, there's only one thing left." He jumped across the gap with Kairi and Kyo and motioned for sora to follow."Eden! This way!"

She shook her head and Azure nodded,"All right. I'll hold them off." "Right. Make sure they don't get through!"

"The Ancient is getting away! Attack! Attack! Attack!" .:Forgotten Hymn:. ordered, the guards fire at sora who fell from the walkway with Kairi. "Eaygh!!" they both shouted, Azure and Kyo shouted at them, "Eden! Kairi!"

"Think we killed 'em? They shouldn't have put up a fight, I say!" Hymn almost seemed to smiled, Kairi shouted, "Azure, Kyo, help!" "Damn!" Azure whispered while Kyo looked up to the rafters, "What's that...?" The three guards began to attack sora and Kairi, Azure and Kyo ran to the rafters and found four
    barrels.

They each pushed two barrel off, squashing each guard. "Thanks, Azure, Kyo." Kairi said, she and sora ran up to the rafters."Eden, Kairi, this way." Kyo whispered, he and Azure ran across the rafters, Kairi and Eden followed Azure and Kyo. They found a hole in the roof of the church and jumped out to the outside.

Azure Flame, Kyo, Kairi, and sora is cute were sitting on the roof of the old church sora is cute goes to, sora laughed, "Ha, ha..... They're looking for me again." "You mean it's not the first time they've been after you?" Kairi asked, she shook her head,"...no." "They're the Turks." Azure said, sora stared at him, confused,"Hmmm......"

"The Turks are an organization in Vids-Ra. They scout for possible candidates for WARRIOR." Kyo explained, sora asked, surprised, "This violently? I thought they were kidnapping someone."

"They're also involved in a lot of dirty stuff on the side." Kyo added, "Spying, murder... you know." "They do look like it." Kairi said, Azure looked at sora and asked,"But, why're they after you? There must be a reason, right?" "No, not really. I think they believe I have what it takes to be in WARRIOR!" sora said, Kyo smiled and said, "Maybe you do. You want to join?" "I don't know... But I don't want to get caught by THOSE people!"

"Then, let's go!" Azure said, he, Kairi, and Kyo stood up and left, sora followed them. They jumped across many rooftops and pieces of debris, heading away from the church. The three of them got far ahead of her, she shouted, "Wait... Wait, I said!" She caught up, carefully, femininely judging each gap, "Puff... wheeze... Slow.... down.... Don't leave me...."

"Funny..." Kyo said, scaratically. "I thought you were cut out to be in WARRIOR?" "Oh! You're terrible!" Kairi and Azure laughed, sora asked, "Hey.... Azure. Were you ever in WARRIOR?" "....." Azure sighed,"...I used to be. How did you guess?" "...Your eyes. They have a strange glow..."

"That's the sign of those who have been infused with Mako... A mark of WARRIOR. But, how did you know about that?" "........Oh, nothing."
    "Nothing....?" "Right, nothing! Come on, let's go! Bodyguard!" Azure, Kyo and Kairi continued across the rooftops, sora followed, more closely this time.

Azure Flame, Kyo, Kairi and sora is cute hopped down from the rooftops across pieces of debris, they landed on a dirt road, sora smiled, "Whew! Finally made it off! Now what..." She looked around, then scampered forward, "My house is over here. Let's hurry before they get here!" Azure, Kyo, Kairi, and sora travelled through the Sector 5 slums to sora's small cottage.

It was a two story cottage in a valley-like area. They went inside, sora shouted, "I'm home, mom." Her mother, riku lover, walked over, sora introduced Azure,"This is Azure Flame, my bodyguard." "Bodyguard.....? You mean you were followed again!?" riku lover looked worried about her daughter just told her. "Are you all right!? You're not hurt, are you!?"

"I'm all right. I had Azure and the others with me." sora said, smiling, with a sigh, riku nodded and turned to Azure, "Thank you, Azure." She went upstairs, sora turned to the trio, "So, what are you going to do now?" "...Is Sector 7 far from here? We'll want to go to Aerith's bar." Kyo said, sora asked, "Is Aerith...... a girl?" "Yeah." Azure answered, sora teased,"A girl... friend?"

"Girlfriend?" Azure looked deep red and shouted, "No way!" He shook his head quickly, sora laughed, "Hee hee hee.... You don't have to get THAT upset..." She moved toward Azure... a small step, "Well, that's... nice. Let's see, Sector 7? I'll show you the way." "You gotta be kidding. Why do
    you want to put yourself in danger again?" "I'm used to it." sora said, Kyo shouted, "Used to it!? ...Well, don't know... getting help from a girl..." She made an amusedly angry gesture,"A girl!! What do you mean by that!? You expect me to just sit by and listen, after hearing you say something like that!?"

She called upstairs,"Mom! I'm taking Azure, Kyo, and Kairi to Sector 7. I'll be back in a while." riku came downstairs, she said worried, "But dear... I give up. You never listen once you've made up your mind. But if you must go, why don't you go tomorrow? It's getting late now."

"Yeah, you're right, mom." sora nodded, riku told her daughter, "Eden, please go and make the bed." sora went upstairs while Azure, Kyo, and Kairi spoke to riku. She stared into the eyes of Kyo and Azure, "That glow in your eyes... you're from WARRIOR, right?" "Yeah. Rather I used to be..." Azure answered, riku sighed, ".... I don't know how to say this, but... Would you please leave here, tonight? Without telling sora."

Azure, Kyo, and Kairi went upstairs and sora meets them, she told them, "You need to go through Sector 6 to get to Sector 7. Sector 6 is a little dangerous so you'd better get some rest tonight." Azure, Kyo, and Kairi walked toward the bedroom door, sora softly said, "Azure...."

He turned to her, she just smiled and said, "Good night," and went downstairs. Kyo sighed, "Oh, man..." Azure was the only one who went to bed, Kyo and Kairi stayed up. He dreamed, they presumed as they looked at him, he told them, "...seem pretty tired...... I haven't slept in a bed like this ....in a long time. ....Oh, yeah. Ever since that time."

The scene of Kyo and Kairi watching faded away, Azure was now lying on a bed in a one-room house. A woman was in the room, working in the kitchen area. She stopped and walked toward him, she smiled,"My, how you've grown. I'll bet the girls never leave you alone."

"...Not really." Azure said, she paced a bit and told him, "...I'm worried about you. There are a lot of temptations in the city... I'd feel a lot better if you just settled down and had a nice girlfriend." "...I'm all right." "You should have... an older girlfriend, one that'll take care of you. I think that would be the perfect type for you." "I'm not interested." The scene faded away and Azure was lying on a bed on the second floor of sora's house.

sora is cute was in the next room, Kyo and Kairi was ready to leave, Azure sighed, "...I must've fallen asleep." He got up and joined Kyo and Kairi, he said to himself, "Sector 7's past Sector 6... We should be all right by ourselves..." The trio sneaked past sora's room and went downstairs. They exited the house, leaving sora behind. Azure, Kyo, and Kairi walked through the sector and on the way out of the city, the trio ran into sora. Azure looked startled, sora said with a smile, "You're up bright and early." "How could I ask you to go along when I knew it would be dangerous?" he asked.

"Are you done?" she asked him, Kairi giggled as Azure smoothed his hair. sora said, "You have to go through the slum in Sector 6 to get to Aerith's Final Heaven. I'll take you there. Come on!" sora ran out. Cloud follows. They crossed a highway that has been more or less demolished until they reached an old playground.

"The gate to Sector 7's in there." sora said, Azure said, "Thanks. I guess this is goodbye. You gonna be all right going home?" "Oh no! 'Whatever will I do!?' ...isn't that what you want me to say?" sora smiled at them, Kyo sighed and said, "Let's take her to Sector 7." "I could do that. But won't I be in your way?" "What do you mean in the way?" "Nothing!"

sora put her hands behind her back and looked up at Azure, "Can we take a break?" She walked to a large, moogle-shaped children's slide, "I can't believe it's still here," she climbed to the top and ordered Azure over, "Azure Flame, get over here!" He climbed up and sat beside her while Kyo sat on the slide with Kairi on his lap, sora asked, "What rank were you?" "Rank?" Azure asked, confused, she smiled. "You know, in WARRIOR." "Oh, I was... First Class."

"Just the same as him." sora smiled, Kairi asked, "The same as who?" "My first boyfriend." "You were... serious?" "No. But I liked him for a while." "Azure and Kyo probably knew him. What was his name?"sora shook her head, "It doesn't really matter." A huge gate opened in the back and a large carriage drawn by a chocobo came out.

A woman was riding in the back, for some reason, she looked oddly familiar to Azure, Kyo, and Kairi, she had long snow white hair in a ponytail, bright emerald green eyes, and there was a pair of brown cat ears on her head. Azure noticed her, "Huh? Hey, back there....." He stood up and took a closer look, he gasped,"Aerith!?" The carriage was driven out and the gate closed, sora looked in the direction of the carriage, "That girl in the cart was Aerith? Where was she going? She looked kind of odd..."

She hopped down and chased the cart, Kyo stood up and shouted, "Wait We'll go on alone! You go home!" But she didn't listen and continued to chase the carriage to its destination. Azure shook his head and went after her with Kyo and Kairi. Azure, Kyo, Kairi, and sora arrived in Wall Market, busy with the hustle and bustle of people. sora ran around, checking things out, "This place is scary in a lot of ways. Especially for a girl. So we've got to find Aerith fast."

They walked to a place called the Honey Bee Inn and Kyo approached the doorman, he asked, "You know a girl named Aerith?" "Hey, you're pretty fast. Aerith's our newest girl. But, unfortunately, she's having an interview right now. Here at the Honey Bee Inn, it's customary for all the new girls to be taken to burnitup's mansion. burnitup's a famous dilettante. Now he wants to settle down and is in the market for a bride. The Honey Bee Inn is a private club. Only members can go in. Shoo, shoo."

So Azure, Kyo, Kairi, and sora went and met the doorman outside of burnitup's mansion, he said, "This is the mansion of burnitup, the most powerful man in Wall Market. Look, the burn's not into men. So don't let me catch you around here again... Hey, and you got two more cute ones with you!" sora and Kairi pulled Azure and Kyo aside, she said,"Hey, this looks like the burn's mansion. Kairi and I'll go take a look. We'll tell Aerith about you."

"No!! You can't!!" Azure shouted, sora asked,"Why?" "You DO know... what kind of... place this is, don't you?" "Then, what are we supposed to do? You two want to go in with us?" "Well being a man, that'll be pretty hard. Besides if we bust in there, it'll cause too much commotion."

sora was starting to giggle, as Kyo continued what Azure was saying, "But, we just can't let you go in alone... Oh, man...... First, we'll need to find out if Aerith's alright.... What's so funny, Eden?" "Azure, why don't you dress up like a girl? It's the only way."

"WHAT!?" Azure shouted, but it was too late. sora went to speak to the doorman, she said,"Just wait. I've got some more cute friends I want to bring." "Eden! We can't....." Azure whispered, she turned to him, "You ARE worried about Aerith, aren't you? Then come on, hurry!"

First, they went to the dress shop and spoke to the clerk, sora said, "Excuse me! I'd like to get a dress." "Umm, it might take a little time. Will that be all right?" "What's the problem?" "Well, my father, the owner, has been in a slump lately. You see, he makes all the dresses." "And, where is your father?" "He's probably plastered at the bar." "So... You're saying we can't get a dress unless we do something about your father?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. He's caused so much trouble. ! You'd help me bring him back?" "Well, if don't do something, we don't get a dress, right?" "Really!? Please help my crazy old dad. I just don't know what to do anymore...." "All right, we'll do something. Let's go, Azure!" They headed to the bar and spoke to a man seated at the bar, Kairi asked,"Excuse us, are you the father of the girl at the Clothing Store?"

"I own the Clothes Shop... but I ain't your father." he said, Kairi said, "I didn't say that...." But it was completely drown out by Azure saying, "Make me some clothes." "I don't make men's clothes. And I don't feel like makin' anything right now." "Azure, what 'bout you and Kyowait over there for a second. Kairi and I'll try and talk to him.Why don't you go over there and have something to drink."

Kyo took Azure to the bar and they did so, Kairi told the man, "You know, mister. He always said that just once, he'd like to dress up as a girl. So, that's why I wanted a cute dress for him..." "What!? A tough lookin guy like that?" "So, how 'bout it? Will you make him one?" "...might be interesting. I was gettin' a little bored just makin' regular clothes." "Then you'll do it for us?"

"Yeah, all right. What kind of dress you want?" "Something... That feels soft. And something.... that shimmers." "Hmm, got it. Y'know I got a friend that has the same taste as him. I'll go talk to him." So they returned to the Dress Shop and spoke to the owner, the owner smiled."Oh, you're here. It's ready. Go try it on."

Azure was given the Silk Dress and looked like he was dreading this. He stepped into the dressing booth and everyone could hear scuffling sounds, Kyo sighed, Azure said to himself, "How... do you put this thing on?" sora decided to look inside, Azure gasped, "Whoa! What are you doing!" "It's still not right. A wig! That's what you need!" She spoke to the owner, the owner said, "Umm, I thought you might, so I talked to my friend about getting one. You know the gym? You'll find a lot of people there like you. Go and talk to them."

Azure came out of the dressing booth, in his normal clothes, he looked unsure about what Kairi said, "...'like you'? Kairi, what did you tell him?" "Does it matter? Anyhow, we got a pretty dress!"They traveled to the gym and spoke to the man watching the squat-thrust match. They only assumeed it is a man; he appeared to be wearing women's clothes, "You the one.... Who wants to be cute?"

"Cute?" Azure looked worried, Kairi nodded, "Right. And about the wig..." "Yeah, I heard. But it'll cost ya." A guy stopped working out and came over, "Urrrrgh!!! Big Bro!! The only way you're gonna get cuter is if you can beat the Big Bro!!"

The people doing squat thrusts jumped out of the ring, "That's right! So, you've got to compete with us!" "You're right. Let's do squats." "All right! We'll beat you out of this gym!" "Are you...?" Azure began, sora finished, "THE beautiful Bro?" The "Beautful" Bro spoke to them, "What? You didn't know? Always running around here saying Big Bro' this, Big Bro' that.... Never mind that, come over here."

The squat thruster steps forward, "No. I'll explain the rules. From the ready position, squat, get up, and go back to the ready position. So it's squat, get up, and ready position in that order. Got it?" "Got it." "Whoever has the most squats at the end of 30 seconds gets the wig." "I'm not going to lose. Big Bro's wig is MINE!!"

"Just be quiet... It's not fair for you to start right away. So, you want practice?" "Then, start practicing!" Azure started to do squats for 30 seconds, "You had 20 squats. Now let's begin the real thing. Start!" Azure and Work-Out Boy began to do squats for 30 seconds. "He had 17 squats and you had 20 squats. You're really something. Okay, I'm a man of my word, here you are."

He gave Kyo the Blonde Wig- the sexiest wig, some of the people called it. Kyo sighed and put it away, the Big Bro began to get mad, ''I'm so mad I'm so so so--- mad!" Beautiful Bro punched him across the room, "Shut up! Don't cry just because you lost!"

"Uuuhh, Bro's fists of steel cut to the bone!" Everyone went to administer first aid to Big Bro. Azure led sora, Kyo, and Kairi to the Materia shop and spoke to the owner, "Hey man. Got a minute? I need to talk... man to man."

"What is it?" Kyo asked, the owner smiled, "Really! I really appreciate it. ......I'm sorry but, young ladies? Would you turn the other way, for a second?" "Why.....?" Kairi asked. Kyo looked at her, "......Kairi." "Gosh!" sora crossed her arms and they turned around.

"I'm sorry, ladies. Now here's the thing. Do you know that vending machine in the inn? I'm itchin' to know what they're selling in it. I just can't ask a girl to go get it. What? Why don't I buy it myself? Well to tell you the truth, I got in a fight with the guy at the inn and can't go there anymore. Come on, so how 'bout it?" After the owner explained, Kyo thought for a moment and said, "We'll go." "Good, thanks. I'll be waitin' here when you're done."

"Finished?" Kairi asked, they turned around and they went to the inn and get a room there. Late that night, Azure and Kyo got out of bed and went to the vending machine in the hallway, Kyo asked "He means this?" Azure nodded and brought the one for 200 Gil, dropping in the money. The next morning they went back to the Materia shop, Kyo said,"We got it." "Oh, really!! Hey!"

"Geez." Kairi sighed and she and sora turned around, the owner asked, "And, what was it?" Azure handed the item to him. "A protein drink set. That jerk. I'm gonna do so much more business than him, his head'll spin. Thanks, bud. I'm motivated now. Take this, it's not much..."

He gave Kyo and Azure a Diamond Tiara, then, Kyo, Azure, Kairi, and sora went to the Honeybee Inn. A some guy on the path there decided to give them a members Card. They went to speak to the bouncer. "Hey! Is that a 'Member's Card' I see shining in your hot little hand? Please, come in."

Kairi and sora waited outside as all the men around the Inn groveled to her... "...Hmm. That's how you'll fool them." Kyo grinned at them, sora repeated in a teasing tone, "......Hmmmmmmmmm. So that's how you fooled them."

"Let's go!!" Azure and Kyo decided to go inside and a young girl came up to them. "Poo, I uh, mean, Sir... Hurry... Please choose a room. (Gosh, he's so weird... but then again, they all are.)" Azure decided to take a peek through the keyholes of some occupied doors. Behind the first one, The Lovers Room.... "....Woooo...ow!"

He saw a Grandpa and Grandma...."...wheez.... Phew...." "What's wrong, Grandpa? You keep sighing." "...wheez... puff... You know, Grandma..." "You talking about this room?" "...whew... I know our son rented this for us and all, but.... It's too nice for us. Big round bed, gorgeous tub, I just can't
    get comfortable." "Don't worry about it. It's a high class neighborhood, in the Big City." "You keep complainin' and we'll get into trouble." "...wheez..."

Kyo peeked behind the other door, The Queen's Room... "...Wooo...ow!" he said sacractically, a lightning flashes... a guy in a tub... another standing... one is dressed as a king. '...The wind's calm now.... It's the curse of the resurrected Satan... Our beloved Queen does not awaken... The time is ripe... A legend has been passed on through generations...'

"Psst... (Hey, shouldn't we stop him soon?)" "...whisper... whisper... (Wehave a luncheon with President
    Shinra...)" "Psst..... (You tell him.....)" "Psst.... (I can't tell him........)" "Psst.... (Come on!! Oh, well....)" 'A legend has been passed on through generations.... .....the sought after Promised Land.... ' "Psst.... (I'm so disgusted with the President.)" ' ....One with Blue Eyes....' "Psst....(It's like this every time we have a business trip to Midgar.)" '.....and a Great White Sword on his back.....'

(We come all the way to Midgar, just for this....)" '.... Will not lead to the Promised Land.....' "Psst.... (What're you complaining about. You're just holding the lights. I've gotta wear this heavy armor!)" "Psst.... (I know, I know... but it's all part of the job.)" "Psst.... (Oh yeah, did you hear? The President's wife found out about this little hobby of his.)" "Psst... (Ha, ha.... No way, that's the first I've heard of it.)" "Psst... (Oh, looks like he's done. Man, I'm glad!!)" "Geez!! Mr. Prseident!! I mean, Your Majesty..."

There were some smacking sounds."Ohhh... I'm sorry. Please remove the ancient curse!" Azure and Kyo stopped peeking and decided to choose a room, they chose The Group Room..."We'll take this room." Azure said, the bee nodded, "All right, Now all we have to do is enter the room. You're not going to have a change of heart, are you?"

"Don't make me repeat myself," Kyo said, the bee shoke, "Oh, don't be angry with me...(Geez.... this one' probably the violent type....) All right, please." Azure and Kyo entered the room, the Honeybee closed and locked the door behind them. "This way, please. Shall we begin? I guess since you chose this room, that would mean you... Hate being lonely?" "We're used to being alone, besides, I'm always alone." Kyo sighed after he said that.

"All right, all right. (...geez, you're so moody!) Come on, everyone's waiting." 'Everyone...?' Kyo and Azure looked at each other as there was knocking on the door, the Honeybee smiled, "Here they are. All right, everyone. One, two! One, two!" About seven or eight men clad in Spandex stampede in...."Yeah!!" "One, two!! One, two!!"

One of the men, TwilightBlader, shouted at the two shocked men, "Wassup!! (Smile, smile, smile...)" "Oh man..." Kyo goraned and turned to Azure, "What should we do...?" "We're outta here," Azure whispered,"We've got no time to mess around with you. Outta my way!"

"...heave... pant..." Apparently, TwilightBlader was tired for something, "Don't be so embarrassed! Loosen up, bubby! heave... pant... Let's wash off all our sweat and dirt together!" "Wassup!!" The men all moved in towards Azure and Kyo. The Honeybee looked up to the ceiling so that just the tops of their heads were seen out of her eyes. "Bubby! You're the intimate type, huh!!" TwilightBlader said, there were sounds of clothes being removed... "...heave... pant... Wow!! Would ya look at that!" Twilight gasped for air, everyone all climbed into the tub.

Twilight asked, "Isn't bathing great...? It soothes your heart. How is it, bubby!? Feels good, huh?" " ........." Kyo and Azure seemed too embarrassed, Kyo told him, "I don't feel good. Let me out..." "You'll get used to it. Try counting to ten." So Azure started to count, "Ten... Nine..." "Hey bubby, how old are you?" "Eight... Twenty three..."

"You're less than half my age. I'm so jealous. So how 'bout it...? Do you wanna join my 'Young bubby's' group?" "Not interested. Seven... Six... Maybe in another life." "Well, if that's how you feel... too bad. We have a trip planned at a cabin out in the country." "Five... Four... Three.... Two... One... Alright, that's ten. I'm gettin' out." "Why don't you stick around and play a bit? Daddy's so lonely..."

They all piled out, TwilightBlader turned to Kyo and Azure, "Bubby!! This is important to me. Here's a memento of our time together!" He gave Kyo a pair of Bikini Briefs, as he left, he shouted,"Hope we meet again!"

The men all ran out of the room, leaving Kyo holding the Bikini Briefs and Azure shocked out of his mind, Kyo looked at the underwear, "This is SOME underwear.... You're supposed to wear this...? Well, if it's to save Tifa... I guess there's no way around." Kyo and Azure then left the room, as they left the Honeybee Inn, the bouncer noticed them, he reminded them, "Uh, sir!! It's almost closing time... So, please remember any personal belongings."

The people outside the Inn were ogling Kairi and sora is cute, one said, "Uuuuuh! I want flowers too! But, I get so nervous in front of cute girls... It just seems more natural to get cautious..." "Hey!! Kyo!! Azure!!" Kairi shouted, then everyone scattered and Kairi and sora rejoined them. They went down to the cafe and sat down, the barkeeper asked, "Yes, what will you have?"

"Hmm..." Azure decided to have the Today's Special, the barkeeper nodded, "One Today's Special. Comin' up! In this store, you pay first. It'll be 70 Gil." Kyo paid the meal, the barkeeper smiled, "Thank you. Just a second." He gave Azure a plate, "There you go. Enjoy."

So Azure ate the special, he said, "It was all right." The barkeeper nodded, "Thank you. Here's an item coupon for the Pharmacy. You can exchange it for one item there. We're out of coupons, so we stopped giving them away. Watch for our NEXT promotion!"

He gave Kyo the item coupon, they went to the Pharmacy and spoke to the clerk. "Whoa! Why don't you say something, if you're standing there? Oh, you have a coupon. Then please select any one medicine you like." Azure Flame decided the digestive, the clerk nodded,"Here you are."

He gave him the digestive, and they went to the bar and spoke to the guy in the bathroom, "HEY... someone's IN here... Don't look! What... urk..." Azure gave her medicine, "Huh? You'll really give me some? Thanks. Phew, I feel better now. This is for your kindness." She gave Kyo the Sexy Cologne, then the group went to the Dress Shop.)

"Aren't you going to change?" sora asked, Azure groaned, "Okay... I'm ready." So he stepped into the dressing booth and started to get dressed. He stepped out of the booth in a sparkling long sleeved purple dress, wearing the tiara and the wig.

"Hmm, not bad. This may be a new business for me." the clerk smiled, the girl nodded, "Yeah, you're right. Should we try it? Thanks for showing us something new. My father's got his motivation back now. So the dress is on the house."

"Walk more nicely like... this. Miss Azure." Kairi put her hand on her hip and walked around, Azure asked, "What do you mean 'nicely'?" He did a runway walk, doing the pose Kairi showed him. sora smiled, "Oh you're so cute, Miss Cloud. Aaah, I want one. Do you have one that'll look good on me too?"

"How's this?" Kyo asked, looking at one, the clerk looked at another, "How about that one?" "Father, what are you talking about? This one's much better." The girl picked a dress, her father shook his head,"No, what are you saying? This one." So sora picked a dress, she said, "...I want THIS one." Everyone was in surprised, sora smiled,"I'm going to go change." She went to the dressing booth, then stopped and turned around."......No peeking!"

She changed into quite a provocative red dress, her hair came down in waves."So? How do I look?" While Kyo and Kairi nodded their approval, Azure just shook his head, sora pouted,"Oh, you're no fun!" Kyo pulled out a silvery cloak and wrapped it around him and Kairi, they disappeared completely. Azure and sora headed for the mansion, with Kyo and Kairi behind them.

I am really sorry about the long wait for this chapter!!!!!!!!!!! X3

7. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

I forgive you Aerith. ^^ *purrs*

Btw, who is Hermione and Kairi in this story compared to VII? :/ *purrs*