Photography The Blood on My Knife is Nothing Compared to the Pain you Put Me Through

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Sexy Sheva, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Sexy Sheva Banned

I'm really pleased with this photo actually. I got the lighting quite good and i was able to take it great without complications. Took a while to get a right photo though, and fixing it up a little with the lighting and the fixtures

[link]

Don't worry guys, it's not a real thing, it's only a cat scratch. I was wondering how i could use it to my advantage in my picture taking, then i found my knife in it's old box under my dresser..

CnC please

2. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Suicidal much?

Anyway, you would like some critique, yes?

Alright, I don't feel any emotion in it. It's just, a knife in hand with a scratch. No feeling to it. It needs more then that, y'know? Getting the person's face in the shot might help that, or having the arm limp on a table with fake blood might give it a better vibe.

I also don't like the the purple-ness, it doesn't match. A vibrant black and white might do.

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

i don't think i'd be able to fit my fat ass in the picture xD

I was going more for the B&W look, but it didn't have any emotion to it either...
    What about the film grain? Should i keep it? I'm gonna be doing more shots tomorrow for when a friend comes up and stuff so she can help me with some props...

4. Hissora ahurhurhur.

I say lose any grain and try to use as much quality camera that you have. Otherwise it looks amateur.

5. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

That dull blade couldn't cut butter. D:

6. Sexy Sheva Banned

it cut through my shirt o:

and if anyone cares, the person on it is ..... George Bush >_<

I'm gonna try to edit that out, and make it look older.