The Ultimate Organization - Division 2

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Last of the Organization, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last of the Organization Twilight Town Denizen

For a little over a year the Ultimate Organization has survived and thrived fighting off anything and everything that has come to face it. Telren...however a long time villian and plague upon the Organization still fights and dreams of crushing this great Organization...but what holds the future if they finally manage to beat him?

Surviving members of the Organization:

Last of the Organization:
    Yeifou
    Silax
    Telren (yes he is a villian, just pointing out characters played by users)
    Ulixas (eventually)

Keyblade Smokey:
    Kade
    Zepharus?
    Reon
    Ina

Destinystar:
    Katara
    Zuko?

Riku_Gaara:
    Garxena
    Kai

Princess of Heart:
    Kairi

Xephos:
    Geryl
    Ex
    Winged girl

keybladeofdarkness4:
    Xeal

AxEL022:
    Dexeon
    Hideo

Flamedancer:
    Ryxia
    Vaire

Jordier0xs0x:
    Jordxy?

If I missed anyone or anyone's characters feel free to point it out in a post or pm me.

If you need reference of where your characters were at last I would ask that you can take a look at the old thread one last time as I will be pming Orange telling her she may close the old thread. Thank you.

Seems I forgot to add in these...

Rules:
    1. No yaoi or yuri
    2. Cursing, it is preferred if all members would keep this to a minium.
    3. Romance, I will allow it to go inbetween PG13 and R, however no sexual references or activities shall take place.
    4. Limit power, villians however are allowed slightly increased power due to the off balance of good to bad people.

2. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: *sniff sniff* good bye old thread you have served us well. You shall be missed. *ayame from Fruits basket pose with all the flora and glitter in the background*

Kade and Xeal were off to Dragon Mundo doing something involving Zepharus's soul. Ina was with Telren, no surprise there lol. And for those of you who dont know (if there are any of you) Zepharus died and his soul went into Kade and she now has a really cool intricate tattoo all over her arm, think Scar from FMA. Reon just showed up at the front doors of HQ.

3. Fellangel Bichael May

... am I dead?

4. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: COOL!XD I'm sorry I haven't been on. Our comp got a virus so I have to use the school comp to get internet. Ours will probably be fixed by Monday or Tuesday, so you might not see me this weekend. =(

5. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: ew, utah computer virus! lol, i hope it gets better soon! btw... give me a call when u get home, ur number rejected me last night (O.o) and i wanna know how school is going for u. *huggles* u are missed lots!

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: you wanna know how school is going??? O.o One word: SUCKS T-T

7. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: i figured that :( *epic huggles and gives cookie* ... but still, give me a call, kk?

8. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: *sigh* fine. i'll call you after i'm done with my homework. but i've got ANOTHER book to read >: so... cha.

9. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: ANOTHER? i'm really starting to hate ur English teacher for you... >.< well i shall talk to u when u call then, don't die!

10. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: and ANOTHER after this one. they had three books to read and i wasn't notified. THIS SUCKS. well, lunch is almost over, so i've got to go now. i'll see you monday. =(

11. Fellangel Bichael May

12. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: yeah... it's pretty suckish....

13. Fellangel Bichael May

14. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Ok I just want to welcome everybody to our new home!!! YAY!!:bounce::glomp::roll: So I vote we continue our wonderfully amazing RP!!!! WHOOT!

15. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: ok Miss. Smokey, shall we start where we last left off?

16. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Sorry everyone. My computer is fixed, but I've got so much school work I am literally hurting myself. My head is killing me and I'm always tired. I might not be on as often as I used to be. But I will be on every lunch period that I can be. ^^

17. Keyblade_Smokey Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: YEAH!! WHOOT! I started classes today whoot, so are Last and I the only college bound here? lol jw

BIC: "Xeal, what exactly are we doing here? You havent given me a straight answer yet. And unless I get one you might not get my help. Zeph is my responsibility and my friend and partner. I wont do anything that will harm him," Kade argued as she looked Xeal striaght in the eyes.

"Well, thank you for all your help," Reon bowed to Yeifou, took a step backwards and lightly jumped into the air as the wolf ran through the clearing, picking up Reon on mid air. 'Well looks like we have some more searching before we find her," Reon thought so himself, the wolf hearing his thoughts.

18. Fellangel Bichael May

19. Princess_of_hearts Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: first day tomorrow... random tuesday. ^^

20. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: just dropping by again. things are still in a rocky state, so i probably will only be on at lunch periods. i'm getting my wisdom teeth out on friday so you won't see me then or on the weekend =(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.